Zootopia疯狂动物城中英文对照台词
- 格式:docx
- 大小:128.07 KB
- 文档页数:42
And.. death!
和..死!
Ahhh...
唉唉......
Back then, the world was divided in two.
在那时,世界分为二种。
Vicious predator, or meek prey.
凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。
But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.
现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。
Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!
噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!
Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry
巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?
- 喂!你听到她说的了!停下来! - 好装扮啊,失败者。
What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop
Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.
极地区、撒哈拉广场、热带雨林区,仅举几例。
You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets.
As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion...
身为动物邦的市长,我很自豪地宣布,我的哺乳动物法案...
initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate.
或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方,
no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.
没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。
Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.
没错!你爹地、我和你的275个兄弟姊妹。
因为我是一只狐狸,和你一样在你的愚蠢的小舞台剧说,rey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna.
我的有着仍然有猎捕的天性,残暴仍然在我的"DENNA"里。
- Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA. - Don't tell me what I know, Travis.
你必须在你上街前掌握它们的一切。
Or guess what You'll be dead!
或者,你猜怎么着?你就会死!
Scorching sandstorm.
炎炎的沙尘暴。
You're dead, bunny bumpkin.
你死定了,土包子兔子。
One thousand foot fall.
一千尺大瀑布。
兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!
It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.
这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。
But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.
Thank you and good night.
感谢你们,晚安。
Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy
朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐?
Nope
没了("雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离")
Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon
If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.
如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。
I like trying, actually.
事实上我喜欢尝试。
What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even...
耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。
Instead, I can be an astronaut.
取而代之,我可以当太空人。
I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.
我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。
I'm gonna be an actuary.
我可以当一个保险精算师。
And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be...
而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...
A police officer!
一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!
Bunny cop That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!
一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。
And predators had an uncontrollable...
捕食者有一个无法控制的...
biological urge to maim, and maul, and...
生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且...
Awww!
噢!
Blood! Blood! Blood!
死。死。死。
Ohhh...!
噢噢噢......!
Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.
肮脏的厕所。你死定了,屁股长毛的。
Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.
赶快放弃,然后回家,小兔子。
- There's never been a bunny cop. Never. - Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.
你生活在什么疯狂的世界让你觉得兔子可能是警察?
- Kindly return my friend's tickets. - Come and get them. But watch out.
Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play,
但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。
Now predator and prey live in harmony.
现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。
And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.
而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。
Yeah, I don't have to cower in a herd anymore.
- 哇,你拿到了我们的票! - 你真棒,朱迪。
Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about!
没错!那个吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再说什么!
Well, he was right about one thing.
嗯,他有一件事说对了。
You're dead, carrot face.
你死定了,吃胡萝卜的。
Frigid ice wall.
严寒的冰墙。
You're dead, farm girl.
你死定了,农家少女。
Enormous criminal. You're dead.
重量级罪犯。你死定了。
Dead. Dead. Dead.
anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.
你只是个会愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的农民。
Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.
嗯,恩,我没事,给你。
- Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy.
I don't know when to quit.
我不知道什么时候放弃。
ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY
Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.
听好了,学员。动物乌托邦的市区范围内拥有12个独特的生态系统。
Zootopia
动物乌托邦
Fear, treachery, blood lust.
恐惧,背叛,杀戮。
Thousands of years ago these were the...
几千年前这些是...
forces that ruled our world
支配着我们的世界的力量
A world where prey were scared of predators.
好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮?
Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard.