- Hey. - Hi. - 嘿... - 嘿!
Phoebe, what's wrong? 菲比,出了什么事吗?
I'm just so exhausted from dragging around this huge engagement ring.
戴着这个超大订婚戒指快要把我累死了!
- Oh, my God. - Congratulations. -噢!天啊! -恭喜你啊!哇!
So did he get on one knee? Did he have a speech prepared?
他有没有跪下来?他有准备求婚词吗?
Oh, did he cry? 噢!他有哭吗?
Yeah, big surprise, I like proposals. 没错,我喜欢求婚,很奇怪吗?
Well, it was really sweet, and, like, the most romantic thing ever.
实在是很温馨,是我人生中最浪漫的一刻。
Here's to Phoebe, who's found the greatest guy in the world. 嘿,我们来敬菲比
为了她找到世界上最好的男人干一杯。
To Phoebe and.. 敬菲比和...
I want to say "Mike"? 应该是麦克吧?
- To Phoebe and Mike. - Hey. -敬菲比和麦克! -喔!
Thank you. Oh, and I have something for you. 谢谢大家! 噢,我有点东西要给你!
It's my little black book. It's got the numbers of all the guys I've dated. 这是我的小记事本
里面有我约会过的男生的电话
Oh, Phoebe, that's nice, but you know what? I think I'm okay.