At the Hotel酒店英语应用

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:31.50 KB
  • 文档页数:2

At the Hotel (I) 在旅馆
A: Can I have a single room for tonight please? A. 我想租一个单人房今晚住,请问有没有?
B. Sorry, sir. All our rooms are fully occupied. B. 对不起,先生,我们全部房间都住满了。

A. Is there another hotel around here? A. 附近还有别的旅馆吗?
B. Yes, just a few blocks away. B. 有的,过几个马路口就有。

A. Could you find out for me whether it has any A. 你可以帮我问问他们是不是有空房间吗?
vacant rooms?
B. Yes. I'll call them. B. 好,我给他们打电话。

Well, you are lucky. I've got a room for you. 好啦,你很幸运,我给你找到个房间。

A. Could you tell me where the hotel is? A. 请你告诉我那家旅馆在什么地方。

B. You turn left and walk 4 blocks down the street B. 你往左转走过四个街口,然后向那条街
to the first traffic light. You'll see the sign, 上直走,走到第一盏交通灯的地方,你
Smith Hotel. 便会看到史密斯旅馆的招牌了。

At the Hotel (II) 在旅馆
A. Good evening, sir. What can I do for you? A. 晚上好,先生,有什么我能为你效劳吗?
B. I'm Mr. Li. I've just made a reservation for B. 我姓李,附近旅馆的经理刚才替我在这里tonight through the manager of your neighboring hotel. 订了房间。

A. Oh, yes, he just called. We have Room 563 reserved A. 噢,是的,他刚才打过电话来。

我们留for you. 了563号房间给你。

Boy, will you please take Mr. Li to Room 563? 侍应生,请带李先生去563号房间。

C. Is this all your luggage? C. 你的行李就这么多吗?
B. Yes. I have only three pieces. B. 是的,我只有三件行李。

C. This way please, sir. The elevator is right over C. 这边来,先生,电梯就在那边。

there.
B. Here you are. A little tip for you. B. 这是给你的,一点小费。

C. Thank you very much. C. 多谢。

At the Hotel (III) 在旅馆
A. Do you have room service? A. 你们的房间有没有人服务?
B. Yes.There will be an extra charge of B. 有的,但要加收10%的服务费。

10% for the service.
A. Could you wake me up tomorrow morning at 6 A. 你可不可以明天早上六点叫醒我?
o'clock as I have to catch the 7 o'clock train? 因为我要赶上七点开的火车。

B. You can tell the operator and ask her to call B. 你可以告诉电话接线员,让她明天
you tomorrow morning at six. 六点给你打电话。

(Checking out) (结账)
A. Operator, connect me with the cashier please? A. 接线员,请替我接出纳。

Miss, I want to check out. Will you please have 小姐,我要结账,请把账单准备好,我the bill ready for me? I'll come down in a few 一会就下来。

minutes?
C. O.K. Sir, I'll bill you right away. C. 好的,先生,我马上开单给你。

A. Operator, sorry to bother you again. Will you A. 接线员,对不起又麻烦你。

请你叫一位 please send me a porter to carry my luggage downstairs? 服务员帮我把行李搬到楼下,好吗。