花木兰-台词
- 格式:doc
- 大小:20.00 KB
- 文档页数:5
乡亲们
Citizens
我从京城带来皇上谕令
l bring a proclamation from the imperial city.
匈奴已侵犯中原
The Huns have invaded China.
皇上有令
By order of the emperor,
每家都要选出一名壮丁从军
one man from every family must serve in the imperial army.
萧家接旨
The Hsiao family.
易家接旨
The Yi family.
我愿替我爹保卫国家
l will serve the emperor in my father's place.
花家接旨
The Fa family.
不
no
我已准备为国效劳
l am ready to serve the emperor.
爹,你不能去
Father, you can't go.
木兰
Mulan!
官爷,求求你
Please, sir,
我爹已经参加过战场了
my father has already fought bravely...
住嘴!
Silence!
你该教教你女儿
You would do well to teach your daughter
男人说话,哪有她插嘴的份?
to hold her tongue in a man's presence.
木兰,别再给爹丢脸了
Mulan, you dishonor me.
明日到吴中军营报到
Report tomorrow to the Wu Zhong camp.
你不应该去的
You shouldn't have to go!
木兰
Mulan.
有足够的年轻人为国打仗啊
There are plenty of young men to fight for China.
能够保家卫国是我的荣耀
lt is an honor to protect my country and my family.
就为了荣耀,连命都不要?
So, you'll die for honor.
我为国拐躯,死而无憾
l will die doing what's right.
-可是,如果…-我自有分寸
- But if you...- l know my place!
倒是你该管管自己
lt is time you learned yours.
木兰走了
Mulan is gone!
什么?
What?
怎么可能?
lt can't be.
木兰不
你得快追她回来
You must go after her.
这要杀头的
She could be killed.
只有我们不说,她才能活命
If I reveal her. She will be.
列祖列宗,求求你们
Ancestors, hear our prayer.
保佑木兰
Watch over Mulan
够了
That is enough.
皇上,请听我解释
Your Majesty, l can explain. 朕听说过很多关于你的事,花木兰
l've heard a great deal about you,Fa Mulan.
你偷走你爹的盔甲
You stole your father's armor,
从家里跑出来
ran away from home,
女扮男装,代父从军
impersonated a soldier,
欺骗军营长宫
deceived your commanding officer,
让军人蒙羞
dishonored the Chinese army,
毁了朕的皇宫
destroyed my palace...
还有……
and...
你救了我们大家
you have saved us all.
小姑娘长大了
My little baby is all grown up
而且还救了大家
and... and savin' China.
借张面纸
You have a tissue?
赐福
臣在
Your Excellency
给这女子在朝廷谋个官职
See to it that this woman is made a member of my council
让这女子当个…什么!
Member... what?
但是朝廷并无空闲官职,皇上
But...There are no council positions open, Your Majesty.
好吧!那你就接替他的工作
Very well. You can have his job.
什么!我?
What? l .. Oh.
多谢可汗恩典,
With all due respect, Your Excellency, 但木兰已离家多年,归心似箭
l think l've been away from home long enough.
那么…
Then...
这个赐给你
take this,
让你家人知道你救了朕
so your family will know what you have done for me.
还有这个
And this,
让全世界知道
so the world will know
你救了国家
what you have done for China.
她可以这样抱皇上吗?
ls she allowed to do that?
你非常勇敢
You fight good.
阿汗,我们回家吧
Khan, let's go home.
逆境中盛开的花朵
The flower that blooms in adversity
才是最美丽的花朵
is the most rare and beautiful of all.
这么好的姑娘可不是每天都能遇见的
You don't meet a girl like that every dynasty.
我给您带来单于的剑
l brought you the sword of Shan-Yu.
和皇上赐的信物
And the crest of the emperor.
全是赐给花家光宗耀祖
They're gifts, to honor the Fa family.
花家最大的荣耀
The greatest gift and honor
就是有你这个好女儿
is having you for a daughter.
爹爹好想你
l've missed you so
我也想念您,爹爹 l've missed you, too, Baba.