绿皮书 中英对照台词

  • 格式:pdf
  • 大小:2.18 MB
  • 文档页数:39

绿皮书

Hello New York! I'm Bobby Rydell. And I'm glad to be here. 纽约你好 我是鲍比·莱德尔 很高兴

来到这里

Thank you all for coming to see us tonight. It's Saturday night at the Copa! 感谢大家今晚的光临

来到科帕的周六晚场

We think you're gonna have a great time tonight. 希望大家今晚玩得尽兴

We're gonna do our best to make sure of that. 我们会尽力给您带来美好的一晚

As always a very special thanks to Mr. Jules Podell for having us out. 再次感谢朱尔斯·波戴尔先

生给我们上台的机会

Let's get started. 开始吧

Hello sweetheart. 亲爱的你好

Here is my coat. 大衣在这

And you see this here hat? 然后这顶帽子

I want you to guard it with your life. 你一定要好好保管

- it was a gift from My mother. - Yes, Mr. Loscudo. - 是我母亲送给我的 - 好的 罗斯古德

先生

Yeah. That's for you. 好 这你收下

Thank you sir. 谢谢您

Gio! 吉奥

Hey Carmine!How are you pal? - Good to see you. - 卡迈恩 怎么样啊 - 见到你真好

Oh thank you! That's unnecessary. 太谢谢了 不必客气的

Come on! Let's go. On the album. 不说了 进去 这张唱片啊

I saw this kid Bobby Rydell two and a half years ago 鲍比·莱德尔这小子我两年半前

in South Philly. Nobody knew who he was. 在南费城就听过了 那时还没人知道他

They know him now. 现在他可出名了

Hey! 嘿

Gimme Loscudo's hat. 罗斯古德的帽子给我

- But he said to guard it... - I know, I heard. Give it to me. A'right? - 但他说了要好好„ -

知道 我听见了 交给我 好吧?

Tony Lip! 托尼·利普

You put your hands on me, you punk? 你也敢动我 你个小瘪三

Do yourself a favor. Go home with your friends. 你别找麻烦了 带上朋友回家吧

You don't tell me where to go! Do you know who I am?! I'm goin' back in there! 还轮不到你

指挥我 你知道我是谁吗 我要进去

You tell Julely Podell. If I don't get my hat I'm gonna burn this joint down. You hear me?! 告诉朱

利·波戴尔 我要是找不到帽子 就把这地方一把火烧了

I swear to God it's gonna turn up. 会找到的 我保证肯定会找到

Really? You tell that fat Jew bastard I don't get my hat, I'll burn the Copa down! 是吗 告诉那个死

犹太肥佬 帽子没了 我就把科帕烧了

I'm gonna have to go back to driving garbage trucks. 看来我要回去开垃圾车了

Jesus Christ! 老天啊

'scudo's out of his mind. 罗斯古德真是疯了

We earned our money tonight. 我们今晚钱没白挣 Lip, I thought you were gonna kill that guy. 利普 我以为你要把那家伙打死了

Yeah! 是啊

Better him than me. 总好过挨揍

So... What are you gonna do while we're closed? 那„停业期间你们什么打算?

I don't know. Maybe go work at my uncle's pizza joint. 不知道 可能去我舅舅的披萨店打工吧

- You? - I'm gonna drink for 2 months. - 你呢? - 烂醉个两个月

Take me home, Lip. 带我回家 利普

See you Carmine. 回见卡迈恩

- No! You shouldn't. That should not happen. - I don't wanna be a... - 不 不应该 这种事不应

该 - 我也不想做个„

My hat! 我的帽子

Heard it was missing, so I looked into it. 听说不见了 我就调查了一下

- I wanted to kill that broad. - No. No. Wasn't her fault. - 我都想要了那蠢女人的命 - 不

不 不是她的错

Who had the balls to clip Gio's hat? 什么人有胆偷吉奥的帽子啊?

- Don't worry about it, I took care of him. - Yeah! I hope you gave him some beating. - 不用

费心 我已经搞定他了 - 那就好 最好揍得够狠

Here. Take this. Put it in your kick. 来 拿着 就当是存点小钱

No. No thanks. It was a pleasure, Mr. Loscudo. 不必客气 罗斯古德先生 这是我的荣幸

Bullshit! Take it. 别废话 拿着

And from now on, you don't call me Mr. Loscude, ya hear me? 从现在开始 用不着叫我罗斯古

德先生了 明白吗

I'm your pal Gio. 我是你的朋友吉奥

Good morning. 早上好

Good night! 晚安

- Come on, Roger! Hit one out! - Johnny quiet! You're gonna jinx it. - 加油罗杰 来个全垒打

- 别吵 强尼 说出来就不灵了

Hey Johnny, think you can yell a little louder? 喂 强尼 你也够吵了吧?

- Maris is up. - Yeah, so am I now. - 罗杰马里斯上场了 - 嗯 我也起床了

What the hell are you guys doing here? 你们怎么跑这来了?

We came over to keep Dolores company. 我们是来陪德洛丽丝的

Come on! 加油

[意大利语] 你不要只顾睡觉 让我女儿一个人{

应付这些黑鬼

明不明白啊?

我也不知道会派什么工人来啊

不知道会派黑鬼来

这本应是意大利人的工作 真耻辱

Come on Roger! Please! 加油啊罗杰 拜托

- I'll walk you out. - Sure. - 我送你们出去 - 好的

We need to get back in this ball game. Come on! 我们得反超比分 来一个啊

Thank you so much! 谢谢你们

We got it! We got it! Yeah! 有了 有了 全垒打

Do it again. Let's do it again. Come on baby! 再来一个 再来一个 加油

No! Tony, go get dressed. We're gonna eat. 别闹托尼 去换衣服 要开饭了

Alright! 好样的

No game seven. No game seven. 拿下这场 别拖到第七场生死赛

From thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen. 感谢我主基督赐予我们丰盛食物 阿门

And if anyone hears of a job for Tony, let us know. 如果听说有托尼能干的活 就告诉我们

- Dolor!Please. - what? - 德洛 别提这个 - 怎么

- What happened? Did you get fired? - No. - 怎么了?炒了你吗? - 不是

No, The Copa's closing for repairs. So he just needs something for a couple months. 没有啦 科帕

要停业维修 所以这几个月他需要一份短工

大人物啊 就知道买买买吧

好了 爸 地板都发霉了 确实得换啊

All the people he knows, he'll find something in no time. 他人脉那么广 肯定很快就能找到活

Oh. He had a great job at the sanitation department. 他之前在卫生部的工作就很好啊

You shouldn't have punched out the foreman. 你不应该打领班的

He shouldn't have woke me up. 他不应该吵我睡觉

That's Tony. 这就是托尼

I'm tellin' you, this is gonna be the easiest fifty 我保证 这肯定会是你赚得最轻松的

- bucks you ever gonna made. - Yeah we'll see. - 五十块 - 看情况吧

Hey! There they are. 嘿 你俩来了

Hi Johnny. 嗨强尼

- Tony! - Hey Paulie. How you doing? - 托尼 - 你好保利 怎么样?

I'm good. I'm good. So, Johnny here tells me you ate 挺好的 挺好 强尼跟我说你一次性

forty-eight White Castle burgers all in one sitting. 吃下过四十八个白城堡家的汉堡