商务英语日常会话

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:53.00 KB
  • 文档页数:12

商务英语日常会话1

Part 1

状况1:第一次和客户见面

A:您好吗?Wise先生,很高兴认识您。

How do you do? Mr Wise. Glad to meet you!

B:您好!李先生,我也很高兴认识您。

How do you do! Mr Li. Glad to meet you too.

状况2:和老客户见面

A:嗨!Johnson先生,您好吗?

Hello! Mr Johnson, How are you?

B:嗨!Bill先生,我很好,谢谢,您呢?

Hello! Mr Bill, fine, thank you, and you?

A:我也很好,谢谢,很高兴再见到您。

I’m fine too, thank you. Glad to see you again.

B:我也是(我也很高兴再见到您)

Me too.

状况3:第一次和客户见面,找到人后再相互问候

A:对不起,请问您是Blood先生吗?

Excuse me! Are you Mr Blood?

B:是的,正是。

Yes, that’s right.

A:噢!林先生,您好!很荣兴认识您(很高兴认识您)

How do you do,Mr Lin! It’s my pleasure to see you.

B:我也很荣幸(我也是)

Me too.

状况4:和老客户见面相互问候家人及生意

A:哈喽!Rown先生,很高兴又见到您。

Hello !Mr Rown, glad to see you again.

B:嗨!Lisa,你好吗?

Hello! Lisa, how are you?

A:很好,谢谢,那么您呢?

Very fine, thank you, and you?

B:我也很好。

I’m fine too.

A:家人如何?

How is/are your family?

B:他们都很好,谢谢

They are fine, thank you. A:生意如何?

How is your business?

B:很好(马马虎虎/不太好/还不错/和平常一样)

Very good(just so so/not very good/not bad/It’s the same as usual)

A:旅途如何?

How was your trip?

B:很好,但是我有点累,因为飞行很长。

Very good, but I am a little tired, because it’s a long trip.

Part 2

状况1:在机场

A:对不起,您是Johnson先生吗?

Excuse me! Are you Mr Johnson?

B:是的,我是。

Yes, that’s right.

A:您好,Johnson先生,我的名字是Tom Lee, ABC 公司的业务助理。

How do you do, Mr Johnson, my name is Tom Lee, the sales manager of the

ABC company.

B:您好,李先生,很高兴认识您。

How do you do, Mr Li, glad to meet you.

A:我也是,我来接您去您的饭店。

Me too, I came to pick you up to your hotel.

B:谢谢,您真好。

Thank you, you are very kind.

A:您旅途还好吗?

How was your trip?

B:(1)是的,很好,谢谢

Yes, very good, thank you.

(2)不,不太好,我晕机

No, not very good, I was got air.

A:您现在感觉好一点了吗?

Do you feel better now?

B:是的,但是我感觉很累,因为飞行时间很长。

Yes, but I feel very tired, because it’s a very long trip.

A:我们走吧,让您到饭店登记吧。

Let’s go, let’s get you checked in the hotel. Let’s go and check in

in the hotel.

B:好的,谢谢。

Ok, thank you.

A:让我帮您拿行李。

Let me help you with your laggage.

B:(1)谢谢,它们很重。 Thank you. It’s very weight.

(2)没关系,谢谢,我自己可以处理。

It doesn’t matter, thank you, I can handle by myself.

A:这边请,我的车在外面等。

This way please, my car is outside.

B:好的,走吧。

Ok. Let’s go.

A:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。

Please wait for me here, I am going to the parting lot to drive my car.

B:好的,没问题。

Ok, no problem.

A:让我们直接到停车场去吧,因为这儿不好停车。

Let’s go to the parking lot directly, because it is not convenient here.

B:当然,没问题。

Of course, no problem.

状况2:在机场接机问候语

A:让我帮您拿行李。

Let me help you with you luggage.

B:谢谢!(你真好)

Thank you! You are very kind.

A:旅途如何?

How was your trip?

B:很好,谢谢。

Very good. thank you.

A:您觉得累吗?

Do you feel tired?

B:有一点儿,因为飞行很久。

A little, because it is a long trip.

A:这边请。

This way please.

B:好的,谢谢!

Ok, thank you.

A:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。

Please wait for me here, I am going to parking lot to drive car.

B:好的,没问题。

Ok, no problem.

状况3:在机场接机及途中对话

A:您是Gerry Wise先生吗?

Are you Mr GerryWise?

B:是的,正是。

Yes, that’s right.

A:您好,Wise先生,很高兴认识您,我的名字是Mickey。 How do you do? Mr. Wise, nice to meet you, I am Mickey.

B:您好,Mickey。很荣幸见到您。

How do you do! Mickey. It’s my pleasure to see you.

A:欢迎到台北,这是我的名片。

Welcome to Taibei, this is my business card.

B:谢谢,这是我的。

Thank you, this is mine.

A:让我帮您拿行李。

Let me help you with your luggage.

B:谢谢,有点重。

Thank you, it’s a little heavy.

A:我车在停车场,这边请。

My car is in the parking lot, this way please.

B:好的。

OK

A:您第一次到台湾吗?

Do you come to Taibei the first. Is this the first time you come to Taiwan?

B:是的。

Yes.

A:旅途如何?

How was your trip?

B:很好。

Very good.

A:累不累?

Do you feel tired?

B:是的,有一点儿,但是没关系。

Yes, a little, but it doesn’t matter.

A:我们明天一早飞马公,班机时间是早上6:40。

We will flight to Magong tomorrow morning, the flight time is at 6:40 in

the morning.

我老板会在5:50去饭店接您,所以您在5:50前要准备好。

My boss will go to the hotel to pick you up at 5:50, so you should get

ready before 5:50.

B:我知道,我会准时等他。

I see, I will wait for him on time.

A:如果您需要叫起床,只要告知饭店柜台。

If you need the morning call, please inform the counter of hotel.

B:没关系,我有闹钟。

It doesn’t matter, I have alarm.

A:您饿吗?

Are you hungry?

B:是的,有一点儿。

Yes, a little.

A:我们可以在您饭店附近的侬特利用个简餐。