汉英长句翻译
- 格式:ppt
- 大小:737.00 KB
- 文档页数:18


绝妙的翻译
汉译英时,多用物称主语。
1. 走过草地几步,我们就到了一个华丽的大酒店。
A few steps across the lawn brought me to a large, splendid hotel.
2. 他的心中充满了恐惧。Fear gripped his heart.
3. 清风拂过树梢。 A soft wind kissed the treetops.
4. 那个寒冷的下午,他在雪地里跋涉。That chilly afternoon witnessed him trudging in the
snow.
5. (我)便觉得有三分怅惘,三分无奈。然而,思之又觉释然。
A touch of frustration and helplessness comes over me… a second thought brings me relieved
calm.
6. 他失去了勇气。Courage deserted him.
7. 登上甲板,我们便见到了一轮旭日。The morning sun greeted us as we came out on deck.
8. 他看到的远处的帆影,点燃了求生的希望。The appearance of a distant sail kindled his hope
of rescue.
9. 发怒之后,我不难过,也不后悔。Neither sorrow nor regret followed my passionate outburst.
10. 今天青年期,他工作了,恋爱了。Youth sees him on a job and in love.
11. 2012年9月我在北京学习。September 2012 found me studying in Beijing.
翻译汉英互译
Hello, how are you today?
你好,你今天好吗?
I would like to order a pizza for delivery, please.
我想要点一份外卖披萨。
Could you please tell me where the nearest train station
is?
你能告诉我最近的火车站在哪里吗?
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning.
明天早上我有个医生的约会。
Can you recommend any good restaurants in this area?
你能推荐这个地区的一些好餐厅吗?
I will be traveling to China next month.
我下个月将去中国旅行。 What is the weather like today?
今天天气怎么样?
I need to buy some groceries at the supermarket.
我需要在超市购买一些杂货。
Do you have any recommendations for local tourist
attractions?
你有推荐的本地旅游景点吗?
Could you please help me with this problem?
你能帮我解决这个问题吗?
Thank you for your help!
感谢你的帮助!
我不知道他们给了我多少日子;但我的手确乎是渐渐空虚了。
I don’t know how many days I am entitled to altogether, but my quota of them is undoubtedly
wearing away.
这并不是谦虚客气的话,这是真的事实。(我说的话)
I did not make this remark out of mere modesty and courtesy. I truly meant what I said.
如果没有摩擦,运动的物体永远不会停止。
A moving object would never come to a stop if there were no friction
我们二三十岁的人比不上六七十岁的前辈,他们虽然老的老了死的死了,但是他们才是真正活到现在活到将来。
We in our twenties or thirties cannot compare with our elders in their sixties or seventies. Today
they may be advanced in years or even passed away, but they will, nevertheless, live forever and
ever.
液体没有固定的形状,气体也没有。Liquids have no definite shape; nor have gases.
我不出去跑步或散步,而是一下床就干活儿。
Instead of going out for a jog or walk, I’ll set about my work as soon as I’m out of bed.
他宁愿饿死,也不愿行窃。He will die of hunger before he steals.
高中汉译英句子翻译中英文58句
2.I was_reading attentively in my own room when suddenly
he knocked atthe door.
我正在聚精会神地在我自己的房间里读书,这时他突然敲
门。
3.The cute girl’s job as an accountant issatisfying。in her
mother’s n.
在她妈妈看来,这个漂亮姑娘的会计工作很令人满意。n/n,_yo
u have been admitted by a key university.
令我非常满意的是,你被一所重点大学录取了。
5.A policeman stood in the middle of the road,directingthe
traffic.
一名警察站在路中央指挥交通。
6.He was so kind that he directed me to the museum.他太好了,给我指了去博物馆的路。
7.I sometimes have no sense of n (direct) when I
arrive at the crossroads.
当我到达十字路口时,我有时没有方向感。
8.The husband rushed to the hospital directly (direct) he heard that his wife was injured.
丈夫一听到他的妻子受伤了就匆忙赶往医院。
9.Her husband was always there and she justtookhimfor
granted.
她丈夫随时都在身旁,她只是以为他理应云云。
10.Chatting on the。mayhave a bad effect onyour
study.
网上谈天大概会对你的进修发生不良影响。
11.It’s said that the son will take over the company after