关于餐厅常用英语口语对话
- 格式:pdf
- 大小:79.57 KB
- 文档页数:3
【 导语】⽬前,随着社会经济的快速发展,英语成为了主要的国际通⽤语⾔之⼀,这必然引起⼈们对英语学习的兴趣⽇益增强。以下是由©⽆忧考⽹精⼼收集了关于餐厅常⽤英语⼝语对话,供⼤家欣赏学习!
【篇⼀】关于餐厅常⽤英语⼝语对话
Waiter: Can I take your order now,madam?您现在可以点菜了吗,太太?
May:Yes. What would you recommend?是的。你推荐什么?
Waiter: I am happy to recommend the fish.我很乐意向您推荐鱼。
May:It tastes delicious and it's today's special.它的味道很鲜美,⽽且是今天的特⾊菜。
Waiter: Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我们的主厨是从海边请来的,喜欢海鲜。
May:Today's special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特⾊菜是他最喜欢的。
Waiter: So I'm sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它会⾮常好吃。
May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I'll try it.听起来确实不错。或许我会尝尝。
Waiter: Is there anything else? 还其他的吗?
May:Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或许您可以尝尝我们的开胃⼩吃。
Waiter: Such as the escargot.⽐如说蜗⽜。
May:Not today,thanks. But I'd like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.
今天就不点了,谢谢。不过我想知道你们有素菜吗?
Waiter: Yes,Here's the menu. 有。这是菜单。
May:And what do you think you'd like to order?你想点什么?
Waiter: Maybe I don't want the fish.我不想要鱼了。
May:I think I'll have the green bean dish instead.我想换这道⾖⾓吧。
Waiter: What kind of soup would you like?你喜欢什么汤呢?
May:I'd like the egg drop soup.蛋花汤。
Waiter: Ok. Is that all? 好的,就这些了吗?
May: Yes.是的
Waiter: Would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的时候要点喝的吗?
May:Just an ice water, thanks!⼀杯冰⽔。谢谢。
【篇⼆】关于餐厅点餐英语⼝语句⼦
我可以看看酒单吗?May I see the wine list?
我对⼤蒜过敏。I’m allergic to garlic。
这道菜不要放⼤葱。I’d like that without spring onion。
你推荐什么?What would you recommend?
今天的特⾊菜是什么?What’s today’s special?
我也要同样的。The same for me, please。
我⽐较喜欢清淡⼀点⼉的。I prefer something a little lighter。 你们有鸡汤吗?Do you have chicken soup?
我不想要甜点。I don’t want dessert。
关于餐厅常⽤英语对话2
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later?
(过了⼀会⼉)
Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:⼀份带汽的矿泉⽔。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来⼀份例汤,好吗——今⽇的例汤是什么?
Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意⼤利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…⾄于主菜,请给我⼀份鸡⾁,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:…鸡⾁…
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再来⼀点蔬菜和煮⼟⾖。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:…煮⼟⾖。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
Emma: OK. 埃玛:好的。
【篇三】关于餐厅常⽤英语⼝语对话
Waiter: This is menu. Are you ready to order now?
Tom: Sorry, we haven''t decided yet. Could you please give us a little longer?
Waiter: No problem.
Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first. How about you, Jones. Jones: The same for me, please.
Waiter: Yes, sir.
Jones: What main dish would you like, Tom?
Tom: Well, I''d like the sole, please.
Jones: I''ll have the sirloin steak.
Waiter: Yes. What would you like to drink?
Jones: Red wine for me. And you, Tom?
Tom: I think I''ll have beer.
Jones: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer, please.
Waiter: Would you like a dessert?
Jones: What special kind of desserts do you have?
Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding.
Tom: Well, I think we''ll order after we finish the main course.
Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.