大副英语面试指南

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:77.50 KB
  • 文档页数:8

下载文档原格式

  / 23
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1. Could you introduce yourself您做一下自我介绍好吗

My name is I am years old. I hold a xxx certificate. I have experienced of xx. Xxx. Xxx. I can use a computer system for management(maintenance). I suppose that my English is good enough for work. I am married(single). There are 3 people in my family, my daughter and my son.

我的名字叫XXX。我XX岁了。我有XXX证书。我经历过XX,XXX,XXXX。我可以使用电脑做维护保养工作。我想我的英语水平足以完成工作。我结婚了(单身)。我家有三口人,我女儿,儿子。

2.Where did you graduate from您是那里毕业的

I graduated from XXX university(college, school).

我毕业于某大学(某学院,某学校)

3.How long have you worked on board 您在船上做多久了

I have worked on board ten years. 我在船上工作十年了。

4.Which company have you served (worked for) 您在那个公司做过?

I have served . 我在某某公司做过。

5.What certificate (license) do you hold now您现在持有什么证书?

I have xxx certificate, or I hold xxx certificate, or I am the holder of xxx certificate.

6.How long do you have the certificate of master 您持有船长证书多久了?

I hold the master certificate 1 years or in 2015 year。

7. What kinds of ship have you worked on 您都做过那些类型的船?

I have worked on many ships, like xxx ships, xxx ship and so on.

8.Which classification society is your last ship registered with

您上条船是在那个船级社注册的DNV, ABS, NK, BV, LR, CCS,GL.

9. Where was your last vessel’s trading area Which ports have you called?

你上一条船的航行区域都到过那个港口?

Ocean-going, world widely, globally, fixed route.远洋,全世界,全球,固定航线。My last vessel’s trading area was between China and Australia.

10.Have you served UMS(UMS=Unmanned Machinery Space)您做过无人机舱船吗Yes, I have served UMS, or No, I am sorry, I have not.

是的,我做过无人机舱。或不,抱歉,我没作过。

11.(How long) have you served as C/O 您做大副有多长了?

(Yes, ) I have served as C/O several years(3 times) 是的,我做大副有3次了(若干年了)

12.Have you worked any ship that caused damage in critical equipments?

您做过的船发生过重大机损吗?

No, I served my job cautiously, and my colleagues were also diligent. We kept the vessel in safe operation. If I were employed by your company. I were also serve my duty with diligence.

没有,我工作是非常谨慎的,并且我的同事也是非常勤勉的。我们保持船舶安全操作。如果你们公司雇佣我,我同样会勤奋地工作的。

13.Did you have a planned maintenance system(PMS) for your last ship?

您上次做的船有计划维护体系吗?

Yes, I observed instructions from the shipowner and the system was controlled and managed by computers.

是的,我遵守船东的指示并且系统是由电脑控制和管理的。

14.The ISM Code required preventive maintenance schedules. How do you make your maintenance schedules

安全管理规则要求做到预防性维护。你如何作出预防性维护计划?

According to the ISM Code, the preventive maintenance plan is made based on the ship’s “Planned Maintenance System” and the machinery running hours records. This plan should be made on an annual basis(o r a five-year basis). Usually, the monthly maintenance schedules are made based on the annual preventive maintenance plan and the basic occasional maintenance work. 根据ISM规则,预防维护计划是基于船舶的“PMS”和机械运转时间记录来制定的。这个计划应该是在年度或五年基础上来制定的。通常月度维护计划是基于年度预防维护计划和非经常性发生的工