银行英语常用语句
- 格式:docx
- 大小:30.62 KB
- 文档页数:18
银行英语常用语句
银行临柜英语口语
Unit One Reception接待
1.Good morning, what can I do for you?
早上好,有什么需要我帮忙的么?
2.This is the Business Department of Postal Savings Bank of
China.
这里是邮政储蓄银行营业部。
3.Could I ask you write this slip?/Would you please write on
this slip?
能不能请您填下这张单子?
4.Please tell me my balance.
请帮我查下账户余额。
5.My credit card does not work, please take a look.
我的信用卡出问题了,能帮我看一下么?
6.Your magcard needs more magnetism, it’s OK now.
您的银行卡需要加磁,现在加好了。
7.Please take a seat over there for a moment, our client
manager will
help you.
请在那边休息一下,客户经理会来帮助您的。
8.Please do to the open counter.
请在大厅开放式柜台办理。
9.I want to close my account with you.
我想注销在你们这儿的账户。
10.D elighted. I was able to help.
很高兴能对您有所帮助。
Unit Two Banking Hours
1.The bank won’t open until 9:30. 银行直到九点半才会营业。
2.The bank is not open yet. Can you use the bank machine?
银行门还没开,您能使用以下自动柜员机吗?
3.We often have our banking hours posted on the door
during holidays.
在放假期间,我们通常会把营业时间贴在门上。
Unit Three Opening an Account
1.What kind of account did you have in mind?
您想开哪种账户?
2.Would you like to open a current account?
您想开一个活期存款账户吗?
3.A fixed or current account?
定期还是活期?
4.Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money?
请告诉我您想存何种户头?
5.There’s a service charge for the checking account but no
charge for the
savings.
支票户要收服务费,现金户不收。
6.Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.
我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美元。
7.We have variable term deposit, notice deposit and current
deposit here.
Which one would you like?
我们这有定活两便,通知存款和活期存款,您打算选择哪一种呢?
8.You can open a savings account at any time with an initial
deposit of
50 dollars.
您可随时以50美元的起存额开立储蓄账户。
9.Please input your secret code. 请输入您的密码。
10.I’ll process it for you right now.
我会立刻为您办理的。
Unit Four Making Savings Deposit 储蓄存款
1.How much money do you plan to keep in your account on
a regular
basis?
您计划在您的户头上定期存入多少钱?
2.I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave
it here for
temporary safe-keeping.
我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂时保管起来。
3.What’s the interest rate for the savings account?
储蓄存款的利率是多少?
4.The interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.
目前每年的利率是1%。
5.The account carries a low interest rate.
该账户利息很低。
6.I want to deposit 200yuan in my account.
我想在我的户头上存300元。
7.Write down how many dollar bills to deposit and the
number of each
check..
请写下要存多少美钞,还有每张支票的号码。
8.I hate making a deposit through the bank machine.
我讨厌用自动存款机存款。
9.After technical examination, we find this note is counterfeit.
经技术检验,我们发现这张钞票是假钞。
Unit Five Making Withdrawal取款
1.Please tell me how you wish to withdraw your money. 请问您要怎么取钱?
2.Fill out a withdrawal form, please.
请填写取款单。
3.I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我要从我的定期存款中支取200美元。
4.Your deposit is exhausted.
您的账户里没有钱了。
5.Please show me your ID card and enter your secret code.
请出示您的身份证并输入密码。
6.Here is the money with your interest note. Please check to
make sure
it is accurate.
这是钱和利息清单,请核对。
7.Please give me twenty thousand in hundred-yuan notes
and the rest in
fifty-yuan notes.
请给我2万元的一百元面值纸币,其余的要50元面值的。
8.Your password does not match. Please try again.
您的密码有误,请在输入一遍。
9.What kind of currency do you want to withdraw?
您想取什么币种?
10.I am sorry. The computer doesn’t work now. But I think
you can make
the withdrawal at the ATM machine with your bank card.
对不起,电脑出故障了。但是您可以用银行卡在自动取款机里提款。
Unit Six Reporting a Missing Bank Book or Bank Card 存折/银行卡挂失
1.Is this the right window for reporting my lost bankbook?
这里是办理挂失的窗口吗? 2.What’s the procedure for reporting losses?
如何办理挂失手续呢?
3.I need to report a missing Bank Card.
我要挂失一张银行卡。
4.Did you open your account here and are you the account
holder?
您是在这里开户的吧,户主是您本人吧?
5.Good, so nobody has tried to take money out of your
account.
还好,现在还没有人冒领。
6.Can I apply for a new passbook now?
我现在可以补办一个新存折吗?
7.Please fill in this form for reporting the loss.
请填写挂失单。
8.Your driver’s license and your passport can also be used
as valid
credentials.
您的驾照和护照也可以作为有效的身份证件。
9.We’ll have to get some details from you. Your name,
account number,
the amount deposited and PIN number, please.
我们需要一些您的详细信息:您的名字,账号,存款金额和您的密码。
10.Y ou can do the verbal reporting of loss by your phone
banking service
to freeze your account.
您可以先通过我们的银行电话进行口头挂失,先将您的账户资金冻结。
Unit Seven Remittance and Cashing 汇款兑现
1.I’d like to send 2000 US dollars in cash to my son in