口译练习_UNIT_1-1
- 格式:doc
- 大小:29.50 KB
- 文档页数:2
1. 这是我的名片,认识你很高兴。
我第一次来中国,希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
●1、This is my calling card. it’s really nice to meet you. I come to China for the first time and I hope to establish business relation with you.
2. 你能告诉我有关贵公司的详情吗?
Could you tell me the detailed information about you company?
3. 这是出口目录和价格表,给您。
●This is my catalogue and the price list . Here you are.
4. 我报的价格是最低的,已经包括了运费和保险费。
The price I quoted is the lowest, and it includes freight and insurance.
5. 产品质量很好,并且色泽艳丽,设计新颖。
●It is of good quality ,brightly colored and beautifully designed.
6. 我们间的贸易应该是互利和双赢的。
The trade between us should be mutually beneficial and a win-win game.
7. 我们提供的手袋是同类产品中价格最划算的。
●The handbags we offered are the most reasonable in price of the same kind.
8. 如果产品质量上乘,我公司回大量下单。
If the quality is superior, our company will place a bulk order with you.
9. 茶叶、丝绸、工艺品是我们传统的出口产品,近年,我们也开始出口机械和电子产品。
●Tea, silk and art craft are out traditional exports. But in recent years, we also begin to export machines and electronics.
10. 财务状况、信用和贸易声誉对贸易双边都很重要。
The financial position, credit standing and trade reputation are vital to both parties.
11.我公司资金实力雄厚,贸易声誉良好。
●We enjoy substantial financial standing and trade reputation.
12. 我能问一下丝绸女衬衣的价格吗?
Can I make an inquiry for the price of the silk blouse?
13.订量超过4万件,价格可降3%,即可获得3%的折扣。
When the quantity exceeds 40,000pcs, the price may be reduced by 3%, that is 3% discount will
be given.
14. 数量与价格有必然的联系,数量少,价格自然要高。
Quantity is closely related with price. The price will be naturally on the high side when the quantity is small.。