苹果树(中英文) The apple tree (又名The giving tree 爱心树)

  • 格式:ppt
  • 大小:1.21 MB
  • 文档页数:33

下载文档原格式

  / 33
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
Finally, the boy returned many years later. “Sorry, my boy. But I don’t have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you. 过了好久好久,那男孩又再 回來了。“我很抱歉,孩 子。”树说:”我已经过沒 有东西可以给你了,我的苹 果沒了。”
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
抓着树枝荡秋千,
Collect the leaves from the tree to make into a crown,act like a king
收集她的叶子, 把叶子编成皇冠, 扮成国王。
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
They played hide and seek.
他们会一起玩捉迷藏。
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad. “Come and play with me,” the tree asked the boy. 有一天,男孩来到树 下,看起来有点伤心 树说:“来啊,孩子 来我的树下玩耍吧!”
“I’m sorry.”The tree sighed.
“我很抱歉。”树叹了口气。
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
“I really can’t give you anything... the only thing left is my dying roots,” the tree said with tears.
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
The boy never came back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad. 之后,男孩好久都沒有再 来……树好伤心。
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
One day, the boy returned and the tree was so excited. “Come and play with me, grab on to the tree branches to swing,” the tree said.
有一天, 男孩终于回来了, 树高兴的发抖, 她说:“来啊!孩子, 爬上我的树干, 抓着我的树枝荡秋千。”
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
“I don’t have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?”
一个小男孩天天都会跑 来,她好爱那个男孩。
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
He climbed to the tree top,
男孩会爬上树干,
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
Ate the apples,
吃吃苹果,
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
Grab on to the tree branches to swing,
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
Tired of playing,the boy took a nap under the shadow...
玩累了,男孩就在 她的树荫下睡觉…
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
He loved the tree anHale Waihona Puke Baidu the tree was very happy.
男孩好爱这棵树…… 树好快乐。
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
“Use my trunk to build your boat. You can sail far away and be happy.”
“砍下我的树干去造条船吧。”树说。 “这样你就可以远航……你就会快乐。”
So the boy cut the tree trunk to make a boat.
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
“No more trunk for you to climb on.”the tree said. “I don’t have teeth to bite, I am too old for climb,” the boy said. “I don’t have teeth to bite,” the boy replied. “没有可以让你攀爬的树干了。” 苹果树又说。 “我的牙齿咬不动苹果了。我也太 老爬不了树了。”男孩回答。
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
“I am sad and getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?”
“我又老又伤 心,玩不动了” 男孩说。 “我想要扬帆 远航离开這里 去放松。 你可以给我一 条船吗?”
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
“I am no longer a kid, I don’t play around trees anymore.”The boy replied, “I need money.”
“我不是小 孩子了,我 不要和树玩 耍。”男孩 说。“我需 要钱。”
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
“Sorry, but I don’t have money...but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money.” The boy grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily.The tree was happy too. “真抱歉。”树说“我沒有钱。孩子, 拿我的苹果到城里去卖。這样, 你就会有钱了。” 于是男孩高兴地爬到树上, 摘下她的苹果,通通带走了。树好快乐 。
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
So the boy cut the branches off and left happily.
于是男孩砍下了 她的树枝, 把树枝带走, 去盖房子。
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
The tree was glad to see him happy
看到男孩开心,树好快乐。
For a long time,the boy never came back. The tree was again lonely and sad. 此后男孩很久没有再回来,苹 果树再次感到孤独与伤心。
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
The boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears...
男孩坐了下来。 树好快乐。
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
有一棵大树, 春天倚着她幻想; 夏天倚着她繁茂; 秋天倚着她成熟; 冬天倚着她沉思; 这棵大树就是妈妈,
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
“Good!”the tree drew himself ,“Old tree roots is the best place to lean on and rest. Come, Come sit down with me and rest.” “好啊。”树一边说, 一边努力挺直身子。 “正好啊,老树根是最适合 坐下来休息的地方。来啊! 孩子,坐下来,坐下来休息。”
No matter how busy you are, share some time with parents.
感恩母亲吧!
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
“我太忙,沒时间爬 树。”男孩說。“我 要组成我的家庭, 我需要一间房子,你 可以帮助我吗?
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
“Sorry, I don’t have a house. But you can chop off my branches to build your house.So you will feel happy” “抱歉,我沒有房子。” 树说。 “不过 ,你可以砍 下我的树枝,去盖房子, 这样你就会快乐了。”
The Boy &The Apple Tree
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree.
从前有一棵 树……
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
A little boy loved to come and lay around it every day.
于是男孩砍下了她的树干,造了条船。
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
He went sailing and never showed up for a long time. 男孩坐船走了,再也 没回来。
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
The tree was happy, but it was not true.
树好快乐…… 但不是真的。
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
One hot summer day, the boy returned and the tree was delighted. “Come and play with me!” the tree said slightly.
一年夏天,男孩再回來了, 树太快乐了,快乐得 几乎说不出话來。 “来啊!孩子” 她轻轻地说 过来,来玩呀!
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
Time went by...
日子一天天過去,
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
the little boy had grown up
男孩长大了。
钱志亮课间轻松阅读系列
he no longer played around the tree every day,the tree was lonely 他不再天天都来了,树常常好孤独。
“我真希望我能给你什么……可是我 什么也沒了。我只剩下一块老树根。 我很抱歉……”苹果树流着泪说。
“I don’t need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years.” The boy replied.
“我现在要的不多。”男孩说。“只要一个安静, 可以坐着休息的地方。这些年我好累好累。”