人教版英语八年级上册Unit 7听力原文及翻译

  • 格式:docx
  • 大小:20.98 KB
  • 文档页数:3

Unit 7 Will people have robots?

Section A, 1b

Boy 1:Do you think people will have robots in their homes in 100 years?

你认为百年内人们家中都会有机器人吗?

Boy 2:Yes, I do. I saw a robot on TV, and it cleaned the kitchen.

是的,我在电视上看到一个机器人清扫厨房。

Boy 1:Well, I don’t think people will use money.

哦,我认为人们将不会使用钱币。

Boy 2:Do you think everything will be free?

你认为一切都将会是免费的吗?

Boy 1:Yeah, probably.

是,很可能。

Boy 2:I think there will be only one country.

我认为将只会有一个国家。

Boy 1:Only one country in the world? Will there be world peace?

世界上只有一个国家?那将会有世界和平吗?

Boy 2:I hope so.

我希望如此。

Boy 1:I think kids won’t go to school. They’ll study at home on computers.

我认为孩子将不会去学校。他们将会在家通过电脑学习。

Boy 2:Oh, I disagree.

哦,我不同意。

Boy 1:You do?

是吗?

Boy 2:Yeah, there will always be schools.

是的,学校将会一直存在。

Section A, 2a, 2b

Ms. Steen:OK, now I want to hear everyone’s predictions about the future.

好,现在我想听听大家对未来的预测。

Girl 1:Well, I think there will be more people.

我认为人会更多。

Ms. Steen:More people? OK. What else?

更多人?好的,还有吗?

Boy 1:I think that there will be less free time.

我认为自由时间会更少。

Ms. Steen:I hope not!

我希望不会。

Girl 2:Well, I think there will be fewer cars.

我认为车会更少。

Ms. Steen:You do?

是吗?

Girl 2:Yes, people will use the subways more. 是的,人们将会更多使用地铁。

Ms. Steen:That’s a great idea. Let’s hear another prediction.

好想法。我们听听别的预测。

Boy 2:There will be less pollution.

污染会更少。

Ms. Steen:That will be good for the earth!

那将对地球好!

Girl 1:I think there will be fewer trees. And cities will be really big and crowded

because there will be a lot more people.

我认为树会更少。然后城市会很大很拥挤,因为将会有更多的人。

Section B, 1c, 1c

Conversation 1

Alexis:Hi, I’m Alexis.

你好,我是艾雷克斯。

Joe:Nice to meet you, Alexis. I’m Joe.

艾雷克斯,很高兴见到你。我是乔。

Alexis:Nice to meet you, Joe. Do you live here in Highville?

乔,很高兴见到你。你住在海威尔吗?

Joe:Yes, I do. I live in an apartment across the street from here.

是的。我住在街对面的一栋公寓。

Alexis:Oh, really?

哦,是吗?

Joe:Yes. I work near here, too. I’m a computer programmer.

是的。我也在附近工作。我是一名电脑工程师。

Alexis:A computer programmer? That sounds interesting.

电脑工程师?听起来很有趣。

Joe:Well, actually it’s kind of boring. I do the same thing every day.

事实上有点儿无聊。每天都做同样的事。

Conversation 2

Alexis:Hey, Joe, is that a picture of you?

你好,乔,那张照片上是你吗?

Joe:Yeah, that was me 10 years ago.

是的,那是十年前的我。

Alexis:So, did you live here in Highville 10 years ago?

所以,你十年前住在海威尔吗?

Joe:No, I lived with my parents in Greenville. We lived in a house in the country. I

went to school here in Highville, though.

不是,我之前和父母在格林威尔住。我们住在一个乡下的房子。但我在海威尔上学。

Alexis:Really? That’s pretty far from here. How did you get to school?

是吗?那儿离这儿很远啊。你怎么去学校呢?

Joe:Oh, I took the train to school.

哦,我坐火车去学校。 Conversation 3

Alexis:So, Joe, what do you think your life will be like in 10 years?

所以,乔,你认为10年后你的生活会是怎样的?

Joe:Oh, I think I’ll be an astronaut.

哦,我认为我会是一名航天员。

Alexis:An astronaut? Are you kidding?

航天员?你开玩笑吧?

Joe:No, I’m serious. I’ll fly rockets to the moon. Maybe I’ll also fly to other planets.

不,我很认真。我要开火箭去月球。或许我也会飞到其他的星球。

Alexis:Oh, and where will you live?

哦,那你将住哪儿呢?

Joe:I’ll live on a space station.

我将住在空间站里。