外研版英语八年级下册课文翻译

  • 格式:pdf
  • 大小:245.57 KB
  • 文档页数:8

外研版英语⼋年级下册课⽂翻译

要增强⼋年级学⽣的综合素质,提⾼学⽣的英语交际能⼒,就必须深⼊研究英语翻译教学,并提出相应的发展措施。店铺为⼤家整理了外研版⼋年级英语下册的课⽂翻译,欢迎⼤家阅读!

外研版英语⼋年级下册课⽂翻译(⼀) Module2 Unit1

1Listen and number the words as you hear them.部分翻译

ever□ 曾经

exciting□ 令⼈兴奋的

tired□ 疲倦的

visit□ 参观

wonderful□ 精彩的

2Listen again and choose the correct answer.部分翻译

1 Lingling has visited/hasn't ever visited the US.

玲玲已经去过/还没有去过美国。

2 Betty has asked/hasn't asked her parents.

贝蒂已经请求/还没有请求她的⽗母。

3 Lingling has travelled/hasn't travelled by plane.

玲玲已经乘飞机旅⾏过/还没有乘飞机旅⾏过。

Everyday English

⽇常英语

. Good luck!

(祝你)好运!

. That's a pity.

太遗憾了。

. That sounds wonderful!

那听起来很好!

3Listen and read.部分翻译

Tony: Hi,Lingling. What are you doing?

托尼:嗨,玲玲。你在做什么?

Lingling: I'm entering a competition.

玲玲:我在报名参加⼀个⽐赛。

Tony:What kind of competition?

托尼:什么类型的⽐赛?

Lingling:A speaking competition.

玲玲:⼀个演讲⽐赛。

Tony:Great.It'll help you improve your speaking. And maybe you will win a prize.

托尼:太好了。它将帮助你提⾼你的⼝语⽔平。或许你还会获奖。

Lingling: The first prize is "My dream holiday".

玲玲:⼀等奖是“我的梦想假⽇”。

Tony:Have you ever won any prizes before?

托尼:你以前曾获过奖吗?

Lingling:No,I haven't.I've always wanted to go on a dream holiday.But I can't afford it.The planetickets are too expensive.

玲玲:不,我没有。我⼀直以来都想有⼀个梦想中的假期,但我负担不起,机票太贵了。

Tony:Well,good luck!I've also entered lots of speaking competitions,but haven't won anyprizes.I've stopped trying now.

托尼:哦,祝你好运!我也参加过许多演讲⽐赛,但没有获过奖。现在我已不弄尝试了。

Lingling:That's a pity.Have you ever thought about other kinds of competitions?

玲玲:太可惜了。你考虑过参加其他种类的⽐赛吗?

Tony:What do you mean?

托尼:你的意思是?

Lingling:Look! Here's a writing competition: Around the World in 80 Days.To win it,you need towrite a short story about a place you've visited.

玲玲:看!这⾥有⼀个写作⼤赛:⼋⼗天环游地球。要赢得这个⼤赛,你需要就你参观过的地⽅篇短⽂。

Tony: That sounds wonderful,but I haven't travelled much. How can I write about?

托尼:那听起来很好,但我去的地⽅不多。我怎么写呢?

Lingling:Don't worry. It doesn't need fo be true! You can make it up.

玲玲:不⽤担⼼。那不需要真实!你可以编写(⼀个故事)。

Tony:You're right.I'll try.I hope I will win,then I will invite you to come with me.

托尼:你说的对,我试⼀试。我希望我能获奖,那么我会邀请你和我⼀起去旅⾏。

Lingling:Sorry! The first prize is only the book called Around the World in 80 Days!

玲玲:不好意思!⼀等奖只是⼀本名叫《⼋⼗天环游地球》的书!

Now check(√)what Lingling and Tony have or have not done.

现在在玲玲和托尼做过或没有做过的事情上打“√”。

4Work in pairs, Ask and answer questions about...部分翻译

-Has Lingling ever won any prizes before?

玲玲以前曾获过奖吗?

-No,she hasn't.

不,她没有。

5Complete the sentences with the correct form...部分翻译

aftord付得起

competition ⽐赛

dream梦想

invite邀请

pity遗憾

prize奖项

1 Her____was to study at a_good university one day.

她的梦想是有⼀天在⼀所好⼤学学习。

2 When I was in school,I won many____for my writing.

我在学校的时候,获得了许多写作奖项。

3 You must enter the music____!You will beat everybody.

你⼀定要参加这次⾳乐⽐赛!你会战胜所有⼈的。

4 My family cannot____to buy a ticket for the match.

我家买不蕉⼀张⽐赛的门票。

5 It is a(n)____that you did not come to see the film with us.

你没能和我们⼀起来看电影真是遗憾。

6 John____his new friends to his birthday party last week.

上周约翰邀请他的新朋友来参加他的⽣⽇聚会。

6Read and predict which words the speaker is...部分翻译

Have you ever wanted to travel around the world?

你曾经想去环游世界吗?

-Yes,I have. I've always wanted to travel around the world.

是的,我想过。我⼀直想环游世界。

-Have you ever visited New York?

你曾去过纽约吗?

-No,I haven't. I've never visited the US.

不,我没有。我从未去过美国。

-Have you ever entered a competition?

你曾经参加过⽐赛吗?

-No,I haven't.I haven't entered any competitions.

不,我没有。我没有参加过任何⽐赛。

7Work in pairs.部分翻译

Read the conversations in Activity 6 aloud.

⼤声朗读活动6中的对话。

8Work in pairs.Ask and answer questions...部分翻译

-Have you ever visited...?

你曾经游览过……吗?

-Yes,I have./No,I haven't. I've...

是的,我游览过。/不,我没有。我……

外研版英语⼋年级下册课⽂翻译(⼆) Module2 Unit2

1Work in pairs. Ask and answer the questions. 部分翻译

1 Which interesting places in China have you visited?

你游览过中国哪些有趣的地⽅?

2 Have you ever seen the Great Wall?

你曾经看过长城吗?

3 Have you ever visited another country?

你曾经游览过另⼀个国家吗?

2Read the passage and answer the questions.部分翻译

Mike Robinson is a fifteen-year-old American boy and his sister Clare is fourteen. At the moment,Mike and Clare are in Cairo in Egypt ,one of the biggest and busiest cities in Africa.

迈克.罗宾逊是⼀个15岁的美国男孩,他的妹妹克莱尔14岁。现在,迈克和克莱尔在埃及开罗——⾮洲最⼤、最繁华的城市之⼀。