会展英语口语对话

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:30.00 KB
  • 文档页数:4

欢迎共阅

人物:

A:会展电话营销人员 (李先生) B:参展商(彼特) F: 会展现场营销人员(刘先生) G:参展商B的助理(玛丽) C:现场引导人员 D:观众 E:展销人员

扮演角色名单:

(詹A C 骏B 丘F 飞G 涛D 曹E)

(场景1)邀展

A:你好,彼得先生。

A:?Hello,?Mr.?Peter.

B:你好,李先生。

B:?Hello,?Mr.?Li.

A:听说你公司最近在扩大业务,进行顺利吗?

A:?I?heard?your?company?recently?in?expanding?the?business?and?go?smoothly?

B:是的,还不错

B:?Yes,?it?is?fine

A:我想邀请贵公司参加我们的汽车展览,新型车将是这个展览亮点,也为你公司发展提供平台。

A:?I'd like to invite you to take part in our car

exhibition .The?new?car?will?be?the?exhibition highlights and it will

provide?a?platform?for?the?development?of your company.

B:哦,我想我们公司会对这个很感兴趣。

B:Oh,?I?think?our?company?is interested in it.

A好的,你先留下你的联系方式?到时候我们联系。

A?Well, now?you?should?leave?your?contact?way and we will contact you

that time.

B?好的!?我的电话号码是3853748,

B?OK!?my?telephone?number?is?3853748,

A?没问题,谢谢!

A?No problem ,thank?you.

(场景2)考察

F:彼特先生和这位女士,你们好,我是李先生的同事刘先生,请问贵公司对参加我们这个汽车展有什么看法吗。

F:Hello, Mr Peter and Ms. I’m Mr Peter partner,Mr Liu. What does your

company think about join in this car exhibition?

欢迎共阅

G :你好。李先生,我是彼特先生的助理玛丽小姐我们决定参加汽车展,但是我们必须先了解你们的展位价格与场馆再说。

G:Hello, Mr Liu.I’m Mr Peter assistant Mary, We decide to join in the car

exhibition, but we should know about the booth’ price and stadium

frist.

F 你好玛丽小姐,这个是我们的日程安排表和场馆资料,?7月15号就开始布置场馆。

F:Hello,Mary. This is our schedule and stadium information, and layout

of stadium on July 15.

B: 我和我的助理讨论过,想用靠近门口的展位可以吗?

B:I have talk with my assistant, Can we use the booth near the door?

F?当然可以,但是相对于其他展位来说?靠近门口的展位价格上会比较贵

F: Of course,but relative to the other booth near the door of the booth

price will be more expensive

B贵多少?

B:how much more?

F?大约25%

F:About 25%.

G这样啊,如果能把价格调低15%的话?我们打算考虑租用

G:Ah,if you can reduced price by 15%, we will intend to consider renting

F小姐,在这个位置会带来许多人流,不少参展商都看中这个位置。

F: In this position will bring the number of the flow of people, many

exhibitors have taken a fancy to this position.

G这样吧,我们在广告费投入方面加大量,这样可以吗

G:So be it,we investment plus a large number advertising costs,isn’t

OK?

F如果你们的广告能够达到20万的费用,我们会考虑这个优惠

F:If your advertisement could reach 200 thousands, we will consider it.

B好的,我们就这么说吧

B:OK, no problem!

F我们现在到达这个展厅了.

F:now we arrived at the exhibition hall.

欢迎共阅

B是挺大的,我们的广告牌是否可以摆到门口处,这样应该会比较显眼。

B: It's pretty big. Can we put the billboard near the entrance gate? It

will be more conspicuous

F?可以,但是这费用将会很贵

F:Certainly. but this will be very expensive

G?为了我们公司的发展,支付这些费用是必须的

G: In order to development our company, I think pay for these fee is

necessary.

G在这个位置上,可以提供多几个展架吗?

G:In this position, can you provide for me few more exhibition stand?

F?这个也许不可以,因为这样会占很多通道的位置,人流进来会显得比较拥挤

F:It may be not ,because it will occupy many position of the channel and

people will more crowed.

B:?那我们的展架能做大一点吗?

B:Can we make the display rack bigger?

F这个当然没问题。

F:Ok, no problem.

B好的,谢谢

B:Thank you!

F:不客气

F:You’re welcome!

(场景3)观展

C :早上好,先生,欢迎光临北京国际汽车展览会

C:Good morning, sir. Welcome to Beijing International automobile exhibition

D :早上好,先生,我想了解一下整个展览的情况。

D:good morning, sir, I would like to know about the whole show.

C 这是我们展览会的导游手册,您可以先看下。

C:this is our fair guide book , you can have a look.

D哦,谢谢。请问宝马公司的展位在哪里

D:Oh, thank you. Excuse me, where is the BMW booth?

C在A座6号展位,沿这条路直走再转右就可以看到了。

C:Go straight this way and turn right,you will see the building A booth

no. 6 in front of you.

D非常谢谢你。

D:Thank you very much.

C 这是应该的。 欢迎共阅

C: You're welcome

(场景4)咨询

E:先生你好 欢迎来到宝马品牌展位

E:Hello, sir. Welcome to BMW brand booth

D你好

D:Hello

E先生,请您随便浏览,这些都是我们公司推出的新型车。

E: Sir, please have a look, these are our company launched the new car.

D请问,这台宝马X5有什么优势

D:Excuse me, what advantage does this BMW X5 have?

E我们这款新型车的操控性能比较好,也比较舒服,油耗也比其他的车好

E: The new car serviceability is good and comfortable, the oil cost is better

than others.

D价格多少?

D:How much the new car?

E180万。

E: 1.8 million

D噢,这个价格太贵了

D:Oh, this price is too expensive

E这是排量4.4L的,价格比较贵,这台排量是3.0L的,价格是80万

E:This is the displacement of the 4.4L and the price is more expensive than

another. The another is 3.0L and the price is 800 thousands.

D好吧,我就要这一台。如果我能拉够10人来买,可不可以送我一台。

D:Ok,I want this one. If I can pull 10 people to buy the new car, can you send

me one?

E先生,你这要求可能不太合适吧

E:Sir,I think your request maybe no Improper.

D那需要怎么样才可以送我一台呢?

D: How need I do, you could send me one?

E如果你拉的客户平均每人的成交量是200万的话,我们公司可以考虑送您一台。

E: If you pull customers on average to the volume of sales is 2 million words,

our company can consider giving you one.

D那太好了。

D:That's good

E这些是我们公司准备的合同,如果你看完后请在这里签名

E: these are our company plan contract, if you have finished please sign your

name here

D好的,没问题!

D:OK,! No problem!

E希望我们合作愉快。

E:I hope we can cooperate happily