100句经典英文

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:60.00 KB
  • 文档页数:8

100句经典英文

Any day will do? 哪一天都可以?

Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?

Are you by yourself? 你一个人来吗?

All right with you? 你没有问题吧?

Are you free tomorrow? 明天有空吗?

Are you kidding me? 你在跟我开玩笑吧?

As soon as possible! 尽可能快!

Back in a moment! 马上回来!

Believe it or not! 信不信由你!

Better luck next time! 下次会更好!

Boy will be boys 本性难移!

Come to the point! 有话直说!

Do you accept plastic? 收不收行用卡?

Does it keep long? 可以保存吗?

Dont be so fussy! 别挑剔了!

Dont count to me! 别指望我!

Dont fall for it! 不要上当!

Dont get me wrong! 你搞错了!

Dont give me that! 少来这套!

Dont let me down! 别让我失望! Dont lose your head! 别乐昏了头!

Dont over do it! 别做过头了!

Dont sit there daydreaming! 别闲着做白日梦!

Dont stand on ceremony! 别太拘束!

Drop me a line! 要写信给我!

Easy come easy go! 来得容易去得也快!

First come first served! 先到先得!

Get a move on! 快点吧!

Get off my back! 不要嘲笑我!

Give him the works! 给他点教训!

Give me a break! 饶了我吧!

Give me a hand! 帮我一个忙!

Great minds think alike! 英雄所见略同!

Ill treat you to lunch. 午餐我请你!

In one ear, out the other ear. 一耳进,一耳出!

Im spaced-out! 我开小差了!

I beg your pardon! 请你再说一遍!

I cant afford that! 我付不起!

I cant follow you! 我不懂你说的!

I cant help it! 我情不自禁!

I couldnt reach him! 我联络不上他!

I cross my heart! 我发誓是真的! I dont mean it! 我不是故意的!

I feel very miserable! 我好沮丧!

I have no choice! 我别无选择了!

I watch my money! 视财如命!

Ill be in touch! 保持联络!

Ill check it out! 我去看看!

Ill show you around! 我带你四处逛逛!

Ill see to it! 我会留意的!

Im crazy for you! 我为你疯狂!

You make me jump! 你吓了我一跳!

Make up your mind. 作个决定吧!

Make yourself at home! 就当在家一样!

My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了!

Never heard of it! 没听说过!

Nice talking to you! 很高兴和你聊天!

No doubt about it! 勿庸置疑!

No pain no gain! 不经一事,不长一智!

None of your business! 要你管?

There is nothing on your business! 这没你的事!

Now you are really talking! 说得对!

Please dont rush me! 请不要吹促我!

Please keep me informed! 请一定要通知我! She looks blue today. 她今天很忧郁!

She is under the weather. 她心情不好!

So far, so good. 过得去。

Speaking of the devil! 一说曹操,曹操就到!

Stay away from me! 离我远一点!

Stay on the ball! 集中注意力!

That makes no difference. 不都一样吗?

Thats a touchy issue! 这是个辣手得问题!

Thats always the case! 习以为常!

Thats going too far! 这太离谱了!

Thats more like that! 这才象话嘛!

The answer is zero! 白忙了!

The dice is cast! 已成定局了!

The same as usual! 一如既往!

The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳!

There you go again! 你又来了!

Time is running out! 没有时间了!

We better get going! 最好马上就走!

Well discuss it later! 回头再说吧!

Well find out shortly! 我们很快就知道了!

We are all for it! 我们全都赞成!

Weve been expecting you! 我们正等着你呢! What a good deal! 真便宜!

What a let down! 真令人失望!

What do you figure? 你有什么想法?

What happened to you? 你怎么了?

What should I do? 我应该怎样做?

Whats would you recommend? 你有何意见?

校园英语惯用语

________________________________________

发表日期:2007年12月17日 作者:Zola Stone 【编辑录入:admin】

1. What am I gonna do? I'm gonno miss this curfew.

怎么办!我会赶不上关门(时间的.)

美国口语常用 I'm gonna (=going to)及 I wanna (=want to) 的省略形;听起来虽有亲切感,但应避免在正式的场合中使用.

curfew 是指"关门"之意. "我赶不上(宿舍等的)关门时间"是

I'm not gonna make (it for) the curfew.

2. Those people hanging out next door are so noisy.

经常聚集在隔壁的那些人吵闹的很.

hang out 是"经常聚集", 等于hang around.

"经常流连的场所(名词)" 拼为 hangout.

This coffee shop is our favorite hangout.

(这家咖啡屋是我们最喜欢聚会的地方).

3. Heaven is eating convenience store "hotdogs" in winter.

冬天吃便利商店的"热狗"真棒

表示"幸福,快乐,真棒"等情况时也可以用漫画里的Snoopy"史奴比"

常说的 Happiness is..... Nothing is better than eating....

以及 You can't beat eating....都是表示"吃.......最棒"之意.

4. Shoot. They cut my phone service again.

呦!他们(电信局)又切断我的电话了. 也可以说 They cut me off

again.

shoot (=****) 是"狗屎,胡说"之意;

****一词最好少用,shoot尚可.

service是指"公共事业".

The postal service in this country is not so good.

是(这个国家的邮政事业不太好). 5. Who am I gonna bum some money from next?

我下一个该向谁借钱呢?

bum是"敲竹杠,乞讨",含有"有借无还"的意思,

如: Can I bum a cigarette from/off you?

(我可以向你要一支香烟吗?).

也有 Can I hit you up for 1,000 yuan till next month?

(我可不可以向你借1,000元,下个月还你?)的说法.

6. This room's starting to smell like a compost heap.

这个房间开始有些(垃圾)臭味了.

compost heap 是"肥堆",用作"恶臭"之意.

"垃圾"一般称为 trash(英国人称为rubbish),

厨房的"菜屑碎肉之类的垃圾"称作(kitchen) garbage.

同时,"(不)可燃垃圾"称为(non) burnable waste.

7. That pervert again?! He gives me the creeps.

那个色狼又出现了!?他让我浑身其鸡皮疙瘩.

pervert 是"变态者","调戏孩子者"称为 child molester,

"偷窥者"称为peeper.(你这老不正经的!)常用 You dirty old

man!

....gives me the creeps 是"....使我起鸡皮疙瘩".

He's creepy. 是(他令人毛骨悚然)之意.

9. I kill time. 消磨时间.

kill除了有"杀死"的意思以外,还有许多不同的意思.