新白娘子传奇英语版
- 格式:doc
- 大小:40.00 KB
- 文档页数:3
Character: 白娘子许仙法海 HR总监观音小青第一幕山PPT 许仙背着小书包做采药状嘴里说着:“With the development of economy,People cut casually phenomenon more seriously。
So,Wild herbs more difficult to seek。
Look,there is a mini-snake。
How pity .”(soft kitty worm kitty little ball of fur happy kitty sleepy kitty purr purr purr)BSZ“benefactor,I will always remember you.please wait me. Meet again, I'll give you a surprise”第二幕Act II白素贞想要建立一所全国最大最权威的医院。
她找了一位当地知名的HR 总监帮助她招聘医生。
总监的自白。
(前期混乱准备)Bai Suzhen want to create one of the nation's largest, most authoritative hospitals .She got a well-known local HR director to help her recruitment of doctors .Director of confession .经过艰难的前期准备,招聘开始了。
她在茫茫人海中寻寻觅觅找到了当年救他的许仙。
After a tough pre-prepare,Recruitment starts .In the vast sea searching to find the year to save Xu Xian.主考官:白素贞小青 HR总监Examiner: baisuzhen xiaoqin hrzongjian被招聘者许仙Were recruited by xuxianX :good morning.my name is xuxian I want get a doctor’s job. I study medicine more than 10 years ,and I have had the recognition of native people.白素贞开始提问Bai Suzhen start asking questionsB: what is You the most proud of thingX:I have saved a lot of people ,not only the old ,but also a mini -snake。
传说标题:《Legend of the White Snake》英文介绍:The Legend of the White Snake is a beloved Chinese folktale that has been passed down through generations. It tells the story of a white snake spirit who takes on a human form and falls deeply in love with a kind-hearted man. However, their love is forbidden by the laws of Heaven and Earth, leading to a series of trials and tribulations.The story begins with the white snake, Bai Suzhen, encountering Xu Xian on a boat. After a fateful encounter, they become husband and wife, living a blissful life together. However, their happiness is short-lived as the evil Monk Fahai, who is jealous of their love, plots to separate them.Throughout the story, Bai Suzhen and Xu Xian face many challenges, including imprisonment and forced separation. Despite these obstacles, their love remains unyielding, and they are willing to sacrifice everything for each other.The Legend of the White Snake is a timeless tale of true love and devotion, overcoming all obstacles in the face of adversity. It has captured the hearts of people for centuries and continues to inspire new generations with its message of hope and resilience.。
新白娘子英文搞笑短剧集团标准化小组:[VVOPPT-JOPP28-JPPTL98-LOPPNN]The tale of the white snake(音乐,幻化人形)Long long ago, there was a white snake who was saved by a human boy. Then after 1800 years, she came to the human world with her sister xiaoqing to find her benefactor to return the favor. So snake white and snake green became into human beings through magic power. They came to the earthly paradise ------ Hang Zhou, to get an encounter with her benefactor.第一幕:断桥上(音乐:前世今生cut 版)青:“Sister, is this the world of human being Howbeautiful! ”白:“Be careful, follow me!”(闪电,下雨音乐伴奏)青:“What a heavy rain!”白:“Don’t worry, we have an umbrella.” (白素贞撑起一把破伞)许仙上场,白素贞与许仙相遇…… (音乐前世今生cut版)许:“Oh, my god! How beautiful!”白:“So handsome …Mr.,your clothes is wet, now I have an umbrella, let us share one.”许:“Oh, thank you, lovely girl. How fine the weather is! Would you like to have a walk with me ”白:“Ok, let’s go.”青:“Sister, sister, let’s go together.”白:“Don’t you see I’m busy Go away!” (小白用力的推开了小青)小青伤心地跑开了。
《630版新白娘子传奇》剧本旁白:long long ago, a moving story happened here ,it’s about love ,life, and fun(音乐起,千年等一回)齐唱:waiting 1000 years1000 years for a chanceWaiting 1000 yearsI have no regretWho said this to meThat love me foreverOnly for your wordsA~I won’t be regretfulRain heart broke wind is cryingSweety love seems to fallWest lake likes my tearI would like to be fire with youA~Waiting 1000 years 1000 years for a chanceWaiting 1000 years I have no regretWaiting 1000 years 1000 years for a chanceWaiting 1000 years…1000(音乐,幻化人形)第一幕:断桥上旁白:the snake white and snake green became into human beings through magic power青:“sister,is this the world of human being?what a terrible atmosphere!the air makes me can’t breath!”白:“Don’t you know that the PM2.5?If i don’t want to meet my Mr Right ,i will never come here to suffer this.”青:“sister, where are we?”白:“Let me have a look.”(拿出来地球仪)青:“You are really prepared a lot !”白:“we are in LeiFeng Pagoda.Now,and the west lake is ahead.”青:“it is difficult to find the United State in the globe,but you use it to find out the West Lake?haha,ridiculous!”白:“shut up!hurry up!if you keep this speed to ride the bike,when will we arrive at the West Lake?”青:“oh,my dear.The bike only has two pedals and one of them is broken.I have try my best ,this rate is not slow.Why are you so hurry?”白:“oh,I have told you that i want to meet my Mr Right XuXian.This is the most important thing in my life.”青:“ok,ok.You go to meet your Mr Right XuXian and when will I find my Mr Right.”白:“oh,you don’t have to worry.I will find a husband for you in Fei cheng wu rao program someday.”青:“oh dear .you are a snake and xuxian is a man,will you have a baby in the future?”白:“of course ,hahaha...”青:“and “KA”,you will give birth to many snake eggs!”白:“shut up!!!”白素贞和许仙相遇。
The Tale of the White SnakeThe Tale of the White Snake is a famous Chinese legend. It tells the story of a white snake spirit and a scholar.The white snake spirit, Bai Suzhen, was transformed from a snake. She met Xu Xian, a kind-hearted scholar, and they fell in love. They got married and lived happily together.However, a monk, Fahai, saw the white snake as a monster and tried to separate them. He used various means to make trouble for them.Despite the difficulties, Bai Suzhen and Xu Xian's love remained strong. In the end, their love story touched many people and became a classic tale.This story shows the power of love and the struggle between good and evil. It has been passed down for generations and is still loved by people today. It not only reflects the wisdom and creativity of the Chinese people, but also enriches the cultural heritage of the world.译文:《白蛇传》《白蛇传》是一个著名的中国传说。
Title: The Legend of the White SnakeIn the deep, ancient roots of Chinese folklore, a tale unfolds that captivates and inspires. It is the story of the White Snake, a mythical creature that weaves a tale of love, sacrifice, and transformation.In the ancient city of Hangzhou, a white snake, in search of a more human existence, takes on the form of a beautiful woman. She meets and falls in love with a kind-hearted scholar named Xu Xian. Despite their differences, their love is pure and deep, transcending the boundaries of their respective natures.However, this union is not without its challenges. Xu Xian's faithful friend, Fa Hai, a monk, sees through the White Snake's disguise and determines to separate her from Xu Xian. Using his spiritual powers, Fa Hai traps the White Snake under a pagoda, leaving Xu Xian heartbroken and searching for a way to free his beloved.The White Snake's loyal sister, Qing Snake, does not abandon her. She transforms into a man and helps Xu Xian find the elixir of life, which can restore the White Snake to her original form and free her from captivity. After a series of trials and tribulations, Xu Xian succeeds in obtaining the elixir and frees the White Snake.The story of the White Snake is not just a tale of love but also a commentary on the nature of transformation and spiritual growth. It teaches us that love is stronger than any barrier and can overcome even the most insurmountable obstacles. The White Snake's willingness to sacrifice and transform herself for the sake of love is a powerful reminder of the enduring power of love and the transformative potential within each of us.The Legend of the White Snake has been retold and adapted numerous times, each version adding its own unique flavors and interpretations. Whether through traditional Chinese opera, television dramas, or modern films, the story continues to captivate audiences worldwide, reminding us of the enduring power of love and the transformative potential of the human spirit.。
The Legend of White SnakeOnce upon a time there were two snakes living on Mount Emei in current day Sichuan province. One snake was white and her name was Bai Suzhen. The other snake was green and her name was Xiaoqing. The two snakes thought the human world was very beautiful and so they decided to travel down to vist it. They both flew down to Hangzhou in Zhejiang Province and disguised themselves as beautiful girls.One day the girls were walking near the West Lake. As they crossed the famous Broken Bridge, it began to rain. They quickly ran under a willow tree to get out of the rain. While they were standing under the tree, a man named Xu Xian walked by. He was going home after visting the tomb of his family. He saw the girls under the tree and gave them his umbrella. He called for a boat to take them to their house. Bai Suzhen thought Xu Xian was cute, so the next day she called for him to come over and get his umbrella back.Xu Xian came to Bai Suzhen’s house. They talked for a long time about Xu Xian’s life and work at a medcine shop. The two fell in love and soon after they got married. They started to live together and both worked at Xu Xian’s medicine shop. However, during this time, a monk named Fahai learned about their marriage. He was living in a nearby temple and he knew that Bai Suzhen was a snake in disguise. He warned Xu Xian that he had married a snake, but he did not believe what the monk said. The monk told him that giving Bai Suzhen some wine during the Dragon Boat Festival, and her true identity would be revealed.During the festival, Xu Xian did just like Fahai asked. He had a party at his house and asked Bai Suzhen to drink some wine. Her magical powers were weak because she was pregnant, but she decided to drink some wine because she did not want her husband to be suspicious. Soon after drinking, she felt very sick. Xu Xian took her to the bedroom and left to get some soup for her. When he returned, he was shocked to see that Bai Suzhen had turned back into a snake. He died of fright.When Bai Suzhen woke up, she was devastated to find her husband had died. So she flew to the Kunlun Mountain in modern day Qinghai province. The mountain wasfamous for a special plant that grew there, this plant could bring people back to life. After fighting with the guards on the mountain, Bai Suzhen took the plant and flew back to Hangzhou. Xu Xian was brought back to life, but was afraid of Bai Suzhen. Fahai saw this and tricked Xu Xian to vist his temple. When he walked inside, Fahai locked the doors so he could not escape.Bai Suzhen and Xiao Qing gathered a large army of sea creatures and attacked the temple. However, Fahai was a very powerful monk and he was able to defeat them. Bai Suzhen was still pregnant and could not fight as hard as usual. Soon after, Xu Xian escaped from the temple and met up with Bai Suzhen. Bai Suzhen apologized for keeping a secret from Xu Xian. He accepted her apology and they decided to live together again. Soon after Bai Suzhen had a baby boy. When the boy was only a month old, Fahai came and took Bai Suzhen away. He took her to Leifeng Pagoda and locked her inside.Everyone was terribly sad. I have no idea of the end of the legend, but I hoped that Bai Suzhen can be rescued and the whole family will be reunited and live happily.。
《新白娘子传奇》英文故事Once upon a time, in the realm of Hangzhou, there lived a beautiful young maiden named Bai Suzhen, who possessed extraordinary magical powers. Her tale is a timeless legend, a love story that has captivated hearts for generations.Suzhen, a thousand-year-old snake spirit, had spent centuries cultivating her powers and seeking enlightenment. One fateful day, as she was frolicking with her companion, Xiaoqing, by the West Lake, she encountered Xu Xian, akind-hearted and gentle scholar.Xu Xian was instantly smitten with Suzhen's beauty and gentle demeanor, and Suzhen, in turn, was drawn to his goodness and compassion. They exchanged vows and embarkedon a whirlwind romance, exchanging passionate glances and tender whispers amidst the tranquil lake and blooming lotus flowers.However, their newfound happiness was short-lived.Fahai, a powerful Buddhist monk, discovered their secretand saw their love as an affront to the natural order. Determined to separate the lovers, he employed his cunning and supernatural prowess to intervene.Using his divine powers, Fahai imprisoned Xu Xian inthe Jinshan Temple, a sacred Buddhist sanctuary, and cast a spell that sealed Suzhen's powers, rendering her vulnerable. Undeterred, Suzhen rallied all her allies, including her sister, Xiaoqing, and the wise old Tortoise Spirit, to aid her in a daring rescue mission.Together, they infiltrated the temple, engaging in a fierce battle against Fahai and his acolytes. Suzhen, despite her weakened state, summoned her remaining powers and fought back with unwavering determination.As the battle raged, Fahai unleashed his mostformidable weapon, the Golden Bowl of Lingyan, a sacred artifact said to imprison even the most powerful spirits. Suzhen, trapped within the bowl, faced the prospect of eternal confinement.But love knows no bounds. Using the last vestiges of her strength, Suzhen performed a forbidden technique known as the "Watery Heaven Technique," flooding the temple with torrents of water that shattered the bowl and freed her from Fahai's clutches.With Xu Xian freed, the lovers escaped the temple and fled to Freedom Island, a secluded sanctuary where they could finally live in peace. Fahai, unable to pursue them, was left to rue his failure as the lovers disappeared into the sunset, their love an eternal testament to the enduring power of devotion.And so, the legend of the White Snake passed down through generations, a bittersweet tale of star-crossed lovers and the triumph of love over adversity.。
The new story of bai
Character: bai su zhen (B) Xiao Qin (Q) Xu xian(X)
出场时小青和白娘子一起走出来,白娘子唱着那首《千年等一回》,“千年等一回,等(着重)一回啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊”
Q: Do not wait. I have waited for it for a hundred times in a day.
你就别等了吧,我一天都已经等了一百回了
B: Do not complain. Okay?
青儿莫要抱怨,还好?
Q: Sister, sister where are we? We have travelled for a long time.
姐姐,姐姐,我们现在到哪儿了啊,我们走了好长时间了
B: Little Qin, let’s take a break, shall we?
小青儿,要不咱们休息一会儿,怎么样儿?
Q: Fine. But how long does it take to get to the west lake?
好吧,额、、那还要多久才能到达传说中的西湖啊?
B: Let me see. (Hold out a mobile phone) oh, we are drawing near. Do you see the mountain in the head?
让我看一看啊(掏出一个手机来)额、、、我们快要到了,你看见前面的那座山了吗?
Q: Oh yeah.
嗯嗯,看见了
B: As long as we go over that mountain. We will see Xu. I am a little bit nervous and excited and shy. Hey little Qin, does my face blush?
只要我们越过那座山,我们就能够看到许公子了,说起来我还有点小紧张、小兴奋和一点小害羞,嗨,青儿啊,帮我看看,我的脸是不是有点红啊
Q: What are you really for? Sister?
姐姐,你这么千辛万苦地究竟是为了什么啊,
B: I came here today for a important thing, for an marriage.(face began to blush)
我今天过来是为了一件重要的事,是为了一桩亲事(说着脸红了起来)
Q: But I am not an adult, should you take me to merry him?
但是我还未成年啊,你怎么能把我嫁给他呢?
B: Not you, but I. You know?
不是说的你,是我,额懂?
Q: Xu xian is human being, but we are the snakes. Do you want to have babies?
许仙是人类,而我们是蛇类。
你可否能生小孩啊?
B: Of course!
当然了,必须得生!
Q: Don’t you fear that(嘎~~~) you give birth to a lot of eggs?
你就不拍你生出许多蛋来?(面部表情十分好奇)
B: Shut up! Shut your big mouth up! Okay?
闭嘴!闭上你的大嘴唇子
Q: Sister?
姐姐?
B: Spit it out!
有事快说!
Q: You see I am also single. Can you?
你看我也单身着呢,你能否帮我物色一个啊?
B: You? I will look for someone in the If Y ou Are the One by meng fei. Don’t be in a hurry. 就你?呵呵,你别急啊,我会在孟非主持的《非诚勿扰》给你看看啊
Q: I find meng fei a nice man. I want to marry him.
我发现孟非是个好男人,我就想嫁给他
B: I later take you to look for him.
等会儿我带你去找他
Q: Gratitude!
那就多谢啦
(这时候许仙出场,一股书生气息,英俊潇洒,风流倜傥)
B: (哎~)xu xian is coming
Q: Where?
一段背景音乐、、、
许公子吟咏出他的神话般的脍炙人口的诗句
鹅鹅鹅
曲颈用刀割
拔毛烧开水
铁锅炖大鹅
Q: sister, sister. Let’s go.
姐姐,姐姐,咱们上!
B: Where to go? Remember? You are a female snake, you need to be graceful.
去哪儿啊,去、、、记得?你是一条女蛇,你得矜持点
B: Y ou go to him to ask for some about him.
你去问问他的一些情况
Q: O le (额了)
这时,雷暴全场的事情发生了、、、、、、
小青以她那蛇步一步步地向着许公子走去了
而在这时,许公子正在聚精会神地玩着他的平板电脑
Q: ( 哎~) Are you xu xian?
你是许仙吗?
X: 默不作声,做出狂呕之状
X: Sorry, I am sorry.
哦,对不起,真的对不起
Q: Never mind
没关系
Q: Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
X: You are also a doctor?
你也是一位郎中?
Q: No, I am… Guess what?
不是的,我是。
你猜?
X: I don’t know, you are ru hua(如花)?
我不知道,莫非你是如花?
Q: I am a chief fortune teller in leifeng(雷峰) tower?
我是雷峰塔首席算命师
X: So, nice job!
哦,是这样啊,不错的工作啊
Q: You honor me.
公子,你太抬举我了(脸上满是笑容)
X: You deserve it.
你是值得这样的荣誉的
Q: Do you still remember this?
你还记得这个吗?(说着拿出一条手帕出来)
X: How did you get it? This is mine.
你是怎么得到它的?这不是我的吗?
Q: Can you tell something about it?
你能说说一些关于它的故事吗?
X: Sure!
那当然
X: When I was a boy, I can still remember that on my way home I saw a seriously hurt snake. It was badly hurt by a herd of cattle(一群牛). I couldn’t help saving it and taking care of it. After it recovered, I retuned it to the nature. I only did what I should do.
当我还是一个小男孩的时候,我任然记得就在我回家的路上我看见一条受伤很严重的小蛇,她是被一群牛弄伤的,当时我就情不自禁的救了她并且悉心照顾她,不久后她就恢复了健康,我就把它放回了自然
B: I was the snake.
我就是那条蛇
X: O, I see, you are flying down from the heaven but she is falling down from it, is she? Do you fall on the head?
哦,我明白了,你是从天上飞下来的,而她是从天上摔下来的吧?是头先着的地吧?
B: I was a little snake and very naughty.
我那时是条小蛇而且非常的好玩
Q: Why didn’t you take me with you?
那你当时为什么不带上我呢?
B: Because at that time you were still an egg.
因为那时你还是一个蛋
音乐再次响起《你懂的》
The end。