商务英语会谈必备100句
- 格式:doc
- 大小:24.50 KB
- 文档页数:3
商务谈判实用语100句热18myflyer2010-03-16 09:081 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient for yo u right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made t hen.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?8 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
超级实用的商务英语100句精选1I''vecometomakesurethatyourstayinBeijingisapleasantone.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2You''regoingoutofyourwayforus,Ibelieve.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3It''sjustthematteroftheschedule,thatis,ifitisconvenientofyourightnow. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4Ithinkwecandrawupatentativeplannow.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5Ifhewantstomakeanychanges,minoralternationscanbemadethen.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6Isthereanywayofensuringwe''llhaveenoughtimeforourtalks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?7Sooureveningswillbequitefullthen?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?8We''llleavesomeeveningsfree,thatis,ifitisallrightwithyou.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9We''dhavetocomparenotesonwhatwe''vediscussedduringtheday.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10That''llputusbothinthepicture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11Thenwe''dhavesomeideasofwhatyou''llbeneeding那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
《商务英语口语100句》英汉对照01. We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.我们就10台缺陷的缝纫机向你方索赔02. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.该货短重1,450磅03. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.货一到达,我们发现至少50箱受损,占总箱数的20%04. We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.货物抵达时,我们立即检查材料,发现短重15公斤05. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.惊讶地发现有近30%的电子产品被水污染06. You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.你方应当赔偿因更换缺陷品导致的损失,以及我们生意上产生的损失07. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.货到后经过检查,我们发现短重50公吨08. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.16号箱发现少了3包09. We are now lodging a claim against you for the short weight of fertilizer.我们就肥料的短重向你方索赔10. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.我们就因为相关产品缺陷产生的损失提出索赔Part Two11. We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.我们希望对所有产生的费用赔偿12. On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.基于检查报告,我们向你方索赔3,000美金13. You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.你方被要求就所有糖的损失按每公吨105公吨赔偿14. We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.我们为质量低劣索赔1,800美金15. We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee. 我们向你方索赔7,000美金外加检查费16. You should compensate us by 3%, plus the inspection fee.你方应按3%赔偿我们,另加检查费17. This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.这是一份损失声明,你方就赔偿我方2,450美金18. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.我们被迫向你索赔27,500美金,和受损货物价值相等19. We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.我们发现上周发来的电视机质量低于标准,故我们要求5%的补偿20.We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.根据这批货的质量我们索赔230美金21.We have to ask for compensation of £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.我们不得不就货物劣质产生的损失索赔6,000美金22. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.我们被迫向你索赔20,000美金,其与不合格品价值相等23. We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price. 只有你方降价20%,我们才愿接近这批货24. We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.我们希望你方尽早解决索赔25. Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.短货索赔须在货到30日内执行26. Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.请早日将索赔款汇给我们27. On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.检查时,我们发现许多缝纫机严重受损28. Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.请一周内发货,更换另外5台冰箱并就五台总金额降价30%29.We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.若你方尽可能地更换机器,我们将不胜感激30. We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.我们坚持你方发来优质产品来更换次品Unit twenty-Eight 对索赔要求的回应Part One31. We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?我们接受索赔,但你能告诉我赔偿你多少损失32. We will give your request for claims immediate attention.我们将密切关注你方索赔的要求33. We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.我们将尽早地解决此事,希望赔偿你方损失直到满意为止834. We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of th e products.我们就产品质量问题致以深深歉意835. We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.我们遗憾地获悉你收的货物未达你所期望的质量836. We are very sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.因延误造成的麻烦深表歉意837. We agree to accept your entire claim.我们接受你方所有索赔838. I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.我明天去贵司私下讨论索赔事宜839. We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.我们为你方遭受的损失表示歉意并同意赔偿800美金840. We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value. 我们同意就缺陷手表赔偿总金额的5%841. We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.我们将赔偿6%并在今后给你特别条款842. Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.既然双方都有责任,我们准备仅付50%843.We have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.我们已汇760美金,包括迟交货损失和贵司检查费844.We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.我们将汇损失赔偿金额2,000美金845. We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.我们愿在下批货给你18%的补偿来赔偿你方损失Part Two846. You should claim compensation from the insurance company.你应该向保险公司索赔847. A thorough examination showed that the broken bags were due to improper packing, for which the suppliers should be held responsible.彻底检查表明袋子破损归因于包装不合适,供应商应该承担责任848. As the shipping company is liable for the damage, your claim for compensation should, in our opinion, be referred to them for settlement.由于货物破损船公司有责任,个人所见,你们货物的索赔就交由他们解决849. The claim should be referred to the insurance company. We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it.索赔应交与保险公司,我们不为它承担责任850. Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap occurred after shipment.据我方所见,你们的索赔应交保险公司,因为是运输产生的灾难851. Since the damage was due to the rough handling by the steamship company, youshould claim on it for recovery of the loss.既然损坏是因轮船公司野蛮搬运所致,你们应向它们索赔来挽回损失852. You should claim compensation from the shipping company instead of the sellers.你们应向船公司索赔而非卖方853. We are prepared to make you a reasonable compensation, but not the amount you claimed.我们准备给你一个合理的赔偿,而非你要求索赔的数字854. The shortage you claimed might have occurred in the course of transit, which is out of our control.你短货的索赔也许发生在运输中,那不在我们掌控范围内855. The shipping documents can prove that the goods, when shipped, were in perfect condition. They must have been damaged en route.装船单据表明装船时货是完整的,它们一定是在运输途中受损的856. Your proposal to settle the c laim is satisfactory. We’ll take it.你方解决索赔的建议让人满意,我们将去执行857. It seems we shall not be held liable for the shortage.似乎我们不能为短货负责858. The damage to the machine-tools occurred in transit, so you should make a claim on the insurance company.机器工具运输途中受损,故你应该向保险公司索赔859. I’m sorry to hear that. I think after we make an investigation of the matter, we’ll consider the allowance. Is it OK?听到此我很难过,我想等此事调查后,我们将考虑补偿,如何?860. I’ll try to find out why the shirts we sent you are a smaller size and inform you of the result as soon as possible我将试着找出为何我们发给你的衬衫是小尺码,我将尽早告诉你结果Unit Twenty-Nine 对引进技术的要求861. The technology we acquire should be truly advanced and appropriate to China’s needs.我们要求的技术必须真正先进并适合中国需要862. The technology you transfer to us should enable the venture’s products to be competitive on the international market.你方给我们的技术应使合资产品在国际市场上有竞争力863. The know-how we import should be directed toward manufacturing products suitable for export.我们进口的技术应针对适合出口的生产性产品864. The advanced technology we import should improve markedly the quality of existing products.我们进口的先进技术应明显提高现有产品产品质量865. The technology provided to the joint venture must be integrated, precise and reliable.提供给合资企业的技术必须完整、精确和可靠866. The technology we acquire shall enable our products to achieve significanteconomic results.我们获得的技术应能使我们的产品获得明显的经济效益867. Your technology should be advanced, reliable, and helpful to the development of our export-oriented economy.你方的技术应该先进、可靠,并有利于出口型经济的发展868. The import know-how should help improve the quality of our products.进口的技术应该帮助提升我们的产品质量869. You should supply us with advanced techniques and modernized management methods.你方应该向我方提供先进的技术和现代化管理模式870. Please provide us with the necessary technical data and, if possible, some drawings connected with the design and building of the new equipment.请提供给我主必要的技术数据,如果可能的话,请提供一些新设备的设计方案和建造图纸871. For the success of our joint venture, it’s extremely important for us to acquire the information concerning the product design and the production processes.对我们合资企业的成功而言,获得产品设计和产品工艺而言尤为重要872. You should give us as soon as possible the blueprint plan for the introduction of the equipment and a report on a survey of the feasibility entire plan.你应该尽早地给我们设备介绍的蓝图计划和整个计划可行性调查的报告873. Please turn over these technical data to our side at the earliest possible time.请尽早移交这些技术数据给我们874. Shall we discuss technology transfer brief now?我们现在可以谈论技术移交概要吗875. We want to import advanced technology from you in order to compete successfully on the international market.我们想从你方进口先进技术以在国际市场上成功竞争876. Since the existing know-how transferred by your company will soon become obsolete, we expect that you will continue offering us your improved technological expertise.既然你方移交给我们的现有技术很快过时,我们期望你方继续提供先进的技术877. By advanced technology, we mean both industrial property and know-how.至于先进的技术,我们是指工业财产和技术878. If the documents you send us cannot be used, or if one item or more mentioned in the packing list should be lacking, you have to send all the documents or the lacking items at your cost, within 45 days from the date you receive the written notice from us. 如果你发给我们的文件不能使用,或者如果箱单注明的一款或多款遗漏,你必须在接我方书面通知日起45日内将所有文件或遗漏的文件发给我们,费用自理。
国际商务英语学习资料 100个英语绝佳句型国际商务英语学习资料:100个英语绝佳句型1.i'm an office worker. 我是上班族。
2.i work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。
3.i'm happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
4.i like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。
5.i'm glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。
6.i'll call you. 我会打电话给你。
7.i feel like sleeping / taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。
8.i want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。
9.i need your help. 我需要你的帮助。
10.i would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。
11.i have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。
12.i hope our dreams e true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。
13.i'm looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。
hearing from you14.i'm supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。
15.i heard that you're getting married. congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!16.i see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。
17.i can't do this. 我不能这么做。
18.let me explain why i was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。
19.let's have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。
商务英语谈判一百句1 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.我想把这张票换成头等车。
2 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。
3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
4 I won’t check this baggage.这件行李我不托运。
5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.我要坐在飞机前部。
6 I missed my train.我未赶上火车。
7 I haven’t nothing to declare.我没有要申报的东西。
8 It’s all personal effects.这些东西都是我私人用的。
9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我会在机场柜台拿机票。
10 I’d like two seats on today’s Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要买一张优待票代替。
13 I’d like a refund on this ticket.我要退这张票。
14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.我要一个靠窗的座位。
15 You have to change at Chicago Station.你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
商务英语口语日常英语口语100句1. 请问,你有空吗?2. 你好,我想预定一间单人间。
3. 我可以用信用卡支付吗?4. 对不起,我迟到了。
5. 请让我看看菜单。
6. 这个产品有保修吗?7. 我能使用公共设施吗?8. 麻烦给我一杯咖啡。
9. 请告诉我如何去火车站。
10. 你能帮我解决这个问题吗?11. 我想报名参加这个培训课程。
12. 非常感谢你的帮助!13. 请给我五分钟的准备时间。
14. 我需要一张机票。
15. 请问明天的天气怎么样?16. 这个地方有免费无线网络吗?17. 对不起,请问洗手间在哪里?18. 麻烦再给我一点时间考虑。
19. 谢谢你的邀请,我会参加的。
20. 这个建议听起来很有道理。
21. 我觉得这个计划行不通。
22. 对不起,我不明白你的意思。
23. 非常感谢你的提示。
24. 对不起,我不能来参加会议。
25. 请问7点半对你来说合适吗?26. 你能帮我检查一下这篇文章吗?27. 我们需要更多的时间来准备。
28. 我能请你帮个忙吗?29. 请随时与我联系。
30. 我想知道这个产品的价格。
31. 我们需要解决这个问题。
32. 请在1点之前完成这个任务。
33. 我们应该分析一下市场情况。
34. 请把这个文件传给我。
35. 我们需要一个会议室。
36. 请给我一些建议。
37. 这个问题很复杂,请帮我解答。
38. 我们需要一个有效的解决方案。
39. 我们应该利用现有资源。
40. 这个项目需要更多的资金。
41. 谢谢你的合作。
42. 我们需要与客户进行沟通。
43. 麻烦再确认一下时间。
44. 请你不要再打扰我了。
45. 请将这个文件备份。
46. 对不起,我找不到这个文件。
47. 我们需要一份详细的报告。
48. 这个会议需要延迟一下。
49. 我们应该优先考虑客户需求。
50. 请你停止做这件事。
51. 我们需要更多任务分配的细节。
52. 对不起,我不能履行这个承诺。
53. 请把这个文件拷贝给我。
1. It's a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you…… 我们很久不见了。
2. You must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today. 长时间地搭乘飞机您⼀定累了,今天就请好好休息吧…… 3. Since it is hot today, I'm sure a beer after work will taste wonderful. 既然天⽓这么热,我觉得结束⼯作后喝⼀杯啤酒将会特别爽快。
4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike. 没有⼀样事情能够像⾜球那样让我⼊迷。
5. I must admit I don't take a great deal of interest in cooking. 我得承认,我的承认我对烹调⼀点不感兴趣。
6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off. 休息⽇到郊外⾛⾛看看不失为⼀个好⽅法。
7. What sort of work do you do at X? 您担任什么职务? 8. It's really very kind of you to come to see me off. 您能来送⾏真是太好了。
9. I'll be looking forward to our next meeting. 我期待我们下⼀次的会⾯。
10. Thank you for your kind invitation, but I just learned I have to go on a business trip tomorrow. 谢谢您的邀请,但正好我明天出差。
商务英语:职场上最常用必背的100个句子(二)51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us. 我想知道能不能给我们安排购物。
53 Welcome to our factory. 欢迎来我们工厂。
54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
55 You'll know our products better after this visit. 参观后你会对我们的产品有更深化的理解。
56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
57 Then we could look at the production line. 接下来我们可以看看消费线。
58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
59 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
60 We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。
61 Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
62 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地进步了,而劳动强度却降低了。
63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个消费过程中得通过五道质检关。
商务英语「」商务英语100句「精品」1.I''ve been part of this project since its beginning. 从一开始我就参与这个计划。
2.I''m Clifton, and I''ve been associated with this project since the beginning. 我叫克里夫敦,从一开始我就参与了这项计划。
3.Please look at the data of this first chart. 请看第一幅图表的数据。
4.The data confirm that this product is safe and effective. 数据证实此种产品安全有效。
5.As you can see in this photo, we''ve retained the same style which was so popular in this old model. 正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同风格的这种旧型产品非常流行,我们保留了它。
6.Now, we''re doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesn''t wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes. 现在我们正在做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。
7.The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.这种X2500型的特点就是减少输入时间,使资料更为顺畅。
pared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.与旧型机比较我们的新型价格便宜且更容易操作。
一百句商务口语,你会用吗?1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?我还要再确认吗?2 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?火车通行证有折扣吗?7 May I reconfirm my flight?我可以确认我的班机吗?8 Are they all non-reserved seats?他们全部不预订的吗?9 Do I have to reserve a seat?我一定要预订座位吗?10 May I see a timetable?我可以看时刻表吗?11 How long will I have to wait?我要等多久呢?12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? 你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?13 Do you have any other flights?还有其他的航班吗?14 When would you like to leave?您希望什么时候出发?15 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗?16 Where can I make a reservation?我到哪里可以预订?17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?我需要预订餐车吗?18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?19 Is this a daily flight?这是每日航班吗?20 Excuse me. May I get by?对不起,我可以上车吗?21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?坐船到那里要花多少钱?22 Can I cancel this ticket?我可以取消这票吗?23 Check it to my final destination.把它托运到我的目的地。
1.It’s a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you..
我们很久不见了。
2. You must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today.
长时间地搭乘飞机您一定累了,今天就请好好休息吧。
.
3. Since it is hot today, I’m sure a beer after work will taste wonderful.
既然天气这么热,我觉得结束工作后喝一杯啤酒将会特别爽快。
4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike.
没有一样事情能够像足球那样让我入迷。
5. I must admit I don’t take a great deal of interest in cooking.
我得承认,我的承认我对烹调一点不感兴趣。
6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off.
休息日到郊外走走看看不失为一个好方法。
7. What sort of work do you do at X?
您担任什么职务?
8. It’s really very kind of you to come to see me off.
您能来送行真是太好了。
9. I’ll be looking forward to our next meeting.
我期待我们下一次的会面。
10. Thank you for your kind invitation, but I just learned I have to go on a business trip tomorrow.
谢谢您的邀请,但正好我明天出差。
商务英语:出行必备实用英语
发表于:2009-6-16 浏览:15 次来源:转摘:中国英语网
I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。
I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把这张票换成头等车。
I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
I won't check this baggage
这件行李我不托运。
I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.
我想坐在飞机前排。
I missed my train.
我没赶上车。
I haven't nothing to declare.
我没申报的东西。
It's all personal effects.
这些东西都是私人用品。
I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我会在机场柜台拿机票。
I'd like two seats on today's northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。
We waited for john in the lobby of the airport.
我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要买一张优待票代替。
I'd like a refund on this ticket.
我要退这张票。
I'd like to have a seat by the window.
我要一个靠窗的座位。
You have to change at Chicago station.
你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
We have only one a day for New York.
到纽约的一天只有一班。
Sorry, they are already full.
抱歉,全部满了。
I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要预订一个座位去纽约。
The flight number is ak708 on September 5th.
这趟航班是9月5号的ak708。
There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10点半有班机。
I'm looking for my baggage。
我正找我的行李。
I'd like to make a reservation.
我想预订。
The sooner, the better.
越快越好。
I'd like to change my reservation.
我想变更一下我的预订。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
My reservation number is 2991.
我的预约号是2991。
I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在东京预订的。
I made reservations yesterday.
我昨天预订的。
相信能就一定能
I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。