当前位置:文档之家› 外贸信函常用语句表达方式

外贸信函常用语句表达方式

外贸信函常用语句表达方式
外贸信函常用语句表达方式

1. Opening Sentences 启头句:

1)We have (take) pleasure in informing you that......

兹欣告你方......

2)We have the pleasure of informing you that......

兹欣告你方.....

3)We are pleased (glad) to inform you that......

兹欣告你方......

4)Further to our letter of yesterday, we now have (the) pleasure in informing you that......

续谈我方昨日函, 现告你方......

5)We confirm telegrams/fax messages recently exchanged between us and are pleased to say that......

我方确认近来双方往来电报/传真,并欣告......

6)We confirm cables exchanged as per copies (cable confirmation) herewith attached.

我方确认往来电报,参见所附文本.

7)We learn from Messrs......that you are interested and well experienced in ......business, and would like to establish business relationship with us.

我方从...公司获悉,你方对...业务感兴趣且颇有经验,意欲与我方建立业务关系.

8)Although no communication has been exchanged between us for a long time, we trust that you are doing well in business.

虽然久未通讯,谅你方生意兴隆.

9)Although we have not heard from you for guite some time, we hope your business is progressing satisfactorily.

虽然好久没接到你方来信,谅业务进展顺利.

10)We have pleasure in sending you our catalog, which gives full information about our various products.欣寄我方目录,提供我方各类产品的详细情况。

11)We are pleased to send you by parcel post a package containing...

很高兴寄你一邮包内装...

12)We have the pleasure in acknowledging the receipt of your letter dated...

欣获你方...月...日来信.

13)We acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your letter of...

谢谢你方...月...日来信.

14)We have duly received your letter of ...

刚刚收悉你方...月...日来信.

15)We thank you for your letter of ...contents of which have been noted.

谢谢你方...月...日来信,内容已悉.

16) Refering to your letter of ......we are pleased to ....

关于你方...月...日来信,我们很高兴...

17) Reverting to your letter of ...we wish to say that...

再洽你方...月...日来信,令通知...

18)In reply to your letter of ...,we...

兹复你方...月...日来函,我方...

19) We wish to refer to your letter of ...concerning

现复你方...月...日关于...的来信

20) In compliance with the request in your letter of ... we...

按你方...月...日来函要求,我方...

21) In connection with the question of supplying you with ..., we are pleased to say that...

关于向你方供应...的问题,欣告你方...

22) Further to our letter of ... we are pleased to ...

续我方...月...日函,我们很高兴...

23) We received your letter dated... and are sorry for not having replied earlier as we wished to wait for more favorable news to give you . We are now pleased to....

你方...月...日来函收悉,考虑到给贵方更佳的信息,我方没能早日答复,甚歉。现高兴地...

24) We thank you for your letter of ... and glad to note that you have received our catalogs.

收到你方...月...日来信,非常感谢,欣悉你方已收到我方目录。

25) With reference to your letter of... addressed to our head office in Beijing which has been forwarded to us for attention and reply , we have pleasure in statin that...

你方...月...日写给我北京总公司的信已交我方处理并答复,我们乐意表示...

26) We received your letter of ... It is gratifying to note that....

你方...月...日来函收到。欣悉...

27) We received your letter of... We are under the impression that...

你方...月...日来函收悉,我们的印象是...

28) We received your letter of... and are indebted to you for introducing us to ...

你方...月...日来信收悉,感谢你方将我公司介绍给...公司。

29) We owe your address to ...

我方从...获得你方地址。

30) We should be glad if you would let us know whether...

如果贵方告知是否...,我们将很高兴。

31) May we have details of ...?

我们可以得到...的详情吗?

32) We are sending you under separate cover...

兹另封寄上...

33) We attach for your information the copy of a letter received today from...

附上今日收到的从...一信的复印件,供你方参考。

34) We have received an inquiry for...

我们收到...的询盘。

35) We have been informed by...

...已通知我方。

36) In replay to your letter of ...concerning...we are glad to be able to /story to have tell you that...

兹复贵方...月...日有关...的来函,很高兴/抱歉告知贵方...

37) We thank you for your letter of https://www.doczj.com/doc/0c9961040.html,rming us that...

我们感激贵方...月...日的来函,惠告...

38) You kindly enclosed with your letter of ...particulars of ..., for which we thank you.

十分感激贵方随...月...日函附上的...

39) Your letter of the ...crossed ours of the same date.

贵方...月...日函刚好错过我方同日信函。

40) We are surprised to learn from your letter of...that...

从你方...月...日函惊讶地获悉...

41)We must apologize for the delay in replying to your letter of...

迟复贵方...月...日函,甚歉!

42) We thank you for your letter of ...and have much pleasure in replying to your various questions as follows: ...

感谢贵方...月...日的来信,很愉快答复各种问题如下: ...

43)In reply to your letter/inquiry of ... , we wish to inform you that...

兹复贵方...月...日函/询盘,我们愿意告诉贵方...

44)Further to our letter of ...we wisth to informs you that...

续谈我方...月...日函,欣告...

45)We refer to our letter of ...in which we asked you...

参阅我方...月...日的信件,我们要求贵方...

46) On...we wrote to you that...

...月...日我们函告贵方...

47)Since writing to you on...we have ascertained that...

...月...日写信给贵方以来,我们已确定...

48)In your letter of... you expressed interest in our...

贵方在...月...日来函中表示对我方...有兴趣。

49)Some time ago you told us that...

不久前,贵方告知我方...

50)Since receipt of your letter of ...we have been trying to find out more about...

收到贵方...月...日信函后,我们一直设法得到更多关于...

51)It is a long time since we have heard you about...

收到你方关于...的信件后已过了很长的时间。

52)In reply to our inquiry we have been told by...that...

兹复我方询盘, ...已告我方...

53) We would point out that...

我方指出...

54) For your information we would add that...

我方要补充说明...供你参考。

55) As we informed you yesterday/by our letter dated...

正如我方昨日/...月...日信函所通知的...

56) According to information received from...

根据从...得到消息, ...

57) We need hardly say that...

我们几乎不须说...

58) We hear on good authority that...

我们从可靠的官方消息得知...

59) As far as we know...

正如我方所知...

60) It appears that...

看来...

61)Please note that...

请注意...

62)We would mention, however, that ...

然而我们将提及...

63)As you will see from the enclosed copy...

正如你从随函附件中发现...

64) Will you please wire us on receipt of this letter to let us know if...

一俟收到此函,请电告我方是否...

65)Would you kindly reply by return of the post to tell us whether...

请速复告我方是否...

66)We should be grateful if you would do your utmost to...

如你方尽力去...不胜感激。

67)Under the circumstances it is essential that...

在这种情况下, ...是很必要的。

68)Will you please let us have for our information...

请惠告...供我参考。

69)We note with regret that...

我们遗憾地注意到...

70)We are very sorry indeed to hear from your letter of ...that...

从贵方...月...日的信函中得知...,我们确实很遗憾。

71)We are sorry to tell you that...

歉告你方...

72)We are sorry not to be able to give you the information requested.

恕不能提供所需信息。

73)We are very sorry not to be able to give you a definite reply in respect of the above matter.就上述事情,我方歉难给予肯定的答复。

74)We are very for the inconvenience that may have caused you .

对给你方带来的不便我方表示歉意。

75)We are very sorry that we cannot avali ourselves of your offer.

我方歉难接受你方报价。

76)Please accept our apologies.

请接受我方的道歉。

77)As requested we are sending you...

按你方的要求,现奉上...

78)In accordance with your wishes...

按你方的要求...

79)We confirm our telegram of this morning as per enclosed copy.

按所附文本,兹确认今晨我方发出的电报。

80)We note with interest the suggestion contained in your letter of...

我方高兴地注意到你方...月...日信件中的...建议。

81)We note your remarks concerning...

我们注意到你方关于...的看法。

82)We should be glad to have your confirmation that ...

欣盼你方确认...

83)We have received your fax/telegram of today's date, which reads as follows:

我方收到你方今日发出的传真/电报,电文如下:

84)We wish to remind your of our letter of...in which we asked you to ...

我们提醒你方注意,我方...月...日函要求你方...

85)We would remind you that we have not had a reply yet from you to our question.需提醒你方,我方尚未得到你方对...问题的答复。

86)We are sorry to remind you that...

很遗憾,现提醒你方...

87)As you will no doubt remember...

你方无疑会记得...

88)As to the question of ... I agree with you that...

就...问题,我同意你...

89)We understand/have been informed that...

我方清楚/我方已被告知...

90)If that is the case...

若是这样的话...

91)As you are, no doubt, aware of/that...

无疑你方会知道...

92)We are quite willing to ...

我方很愿意...

93)In view of these facts...

鉴于这些事实...

94)Unless we hear form you to the contrary...

除非我方收到你方相反的通知...

95)If we are not mistaken...

如果我方没有错的话...

96)According to our records/the information we hae obtained...

根据我方记载/根据我方已得到的信息...

97)We with to add...

我们希望加上...

98)As mentioned above...

如上面所提到的...

99)We quite understand that...

我们很理解...

100)We enclose...

我方附上...

101)For your information...

供你方参考...

2.Establishment and Extension of Business 建立和扩展业务

(一)Services Offered 提供服务

1) Our lines are mainly...... /We can offer a large variety of ....

我们主要经营.../我方能能够提供各种...

2) We are able now to execute from stock the largest orders./to supply any quantity of our goods without delay.

我方可以承接大宗订单,现货供应/及时提供各种数量的商品。

3) We have large quantity of ....in stock.

我方可大量供应...现货。

4) At our premises we have on show the complete range of our...

在我方展厅,我们展出全套...

5) We are able to quote you very advantageous terms.

我方可报你十分优惠的条件。

6) Our agreements with leading manufacturers enable us to supply you at most attractive prices.

由于我方与主要生产商达成协议,我方能以最优价格向你方供货。

7) We should be pleased to let you have samples to give a demonstration at your premises.

欣然奉上我方产品样品,在贵方展厅展出。

8) We can assure you that all your orders will receive our immediate and most careful attention.

我方保证对你所有订单予以及时、仔细的处理。

9)This letter is to inform you that we have lately obtained a patent for a new type propulsion system for aircraft.

我方的飞机新型推进系统已获专利权,特此函告。

10) We thank you for all past favor, and we are always at your service.

谢谢你方以的惠顾,并盼总能为你效劳。

11) We are already pleased to serve you at any time.

我们随时乐意为您服务。

12) We are anxious to be able to serve you.

我们渴望为您服务。

13) Do you want this kind ot service? The enclosed.... will bring it to you.

你需此类服务吗?附上... 可满足你方要求。

14) Always with pleasure at your service.

我们随时愿为你效劳。

(二)Experience and References 经历和推荐

1) I have been in this line of business for many years.

我经营这项业务已有多年。

2) I have been for many years connected with ....Ltd. and been in charge of their export department for ten years.

我已在...公司供职多年, 十年来我一直主管他们的出口部。

3) The business will be under the management of Mr Cheng who has been for many years with this compary in charge of their sales department.

该项业务由 ... 程先生管理,他主管此公司的销售部已有多年。

4) As referees we wish to give the following who have kindly agreed go give any information you may desire.

我方接受委托推荐下列人员,他们愿意提供你方所需的任何情况。

Establishment of Business Relations 建立业务关系

1)We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm on the basis of equality , mutual benefit and exchanging what one has for what one needs.

我们愿在平等互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务联系。

2) We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a stateoperated corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

我们是专营轻工产品的国营公司。

3) Being specialized in the export of Chinese art and craft goods, we express our desire to trade with you in this line.

我们专门出口中国工艺品,愿与贵方开展这方面的业务。

4)To acquaint you with the light industrial goods we handle, we are sending you, by separate airmail, a commodity list and several sample books for your reference.

为使你方熟悉我方经营的轻工产品,另封航邮寄上商品目录和一些样品,供你参考。

5)In order to give you some idea of various qualities of handicrafts we carry, we have pleasure in forwarding you by airmail one catalog and a few sample books for your perusal.

为使你方对我方各自款式的手工艺品有一初步了解,今航邮奉上我方目录和一些样品,供你方参考。

6)Having had your name and address from the Commercial Counsellor's Office of the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in your country, we now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you and see if we can establish business relations by the commencement of some practical transactions.

从驻贵国的中华人民共和国大使馆商务处获知贵方名称和地址,我们荣幸地写信给你们,是否可通过开始做几宗实际的交易来建立业务联系。

7)Your firm has been recommended to us by the Chamber Commerce in Tokyo, Japan.

日本东京商会已向我们推荐贵公司。

8) We thank you for your letter offering your services and should like to discuss the possibility of expanding trade with you.

谢谢你方来函表示愿意提供服务,我方愿与你方就扩大贸易的可能性进行讨论。

9)In order to promote business between us, we are airmailing you samples, under separate cover, for your inspection.

为促进双方业务往来,另封航邮寄上样品,供你参考。

3. Opening Subsidiary Companies 建立分公司

1 )We are glad to inform you that we have recently opened a branch company for the sale of the garments at Shanghai.

欣告在上海开设一家销售服装的分公司。

2)I am writing to inform you that I have just established myself in this city as a commission agent.

今告你我已在本市设立一家佣金代销商。

3) For the convenience of our customers, we have decided to open a new branch in Guangzhou, and have appointed Mr Cheng the manager.

为方便客户,我方决定在广州开设新的分公司,并委任程先生为经理。

4) We are pleased to inform you that we have recently opened a branch establishment for the sale of the new products at Chengdu.

为销售我公司的新产品,最近在成都设立分公司,特此奉告。

5) We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on January 2nd.

本公司于1月2日将改为股份有限公司,特此奉告。

6) We have the pleasure to inform you that we have entered into partnership with Ms Yang.

我们已与杨女士合伙经营,特此奉告。

7) It is proposed that one ordinary share of the ABC Co., Ltd., shall exchange for one share of the XYZ Co., Ltd.

现提议将以 ABC 股份有限公司普通股一股交换XYZ 股份有限公司一股。

8) We arenow a private limited company and shall carry on the business to our mutual prosperity.

现在我公司为私人有限公司,定为互相繁荣进行贸易往来。

9) I have the pleasure to announce that the business of the firm will, from June 1st, be carried on by myself at the same address.

自六月一号起本公司的业务将由本人自行主持,地址不变,特此函告。

4. Establishment and Extension of Business 建立和扩大业务

Procuration Granted 授予代理权

1)We have the pleasure to inform you that we have given the company's procuration to Mr.Gui.

我公司已将代理签名权授与桂先生。

2) We inform you that we have authorized Mr.Cheng who has been with us for many years , to sign for our company per procuration.

现特告为我公司服务多年的程先生已授权代理签名权。

3) I have the pleasure to inform you that Ms.Wang has been authorized to sign for the company by procuration.

王女士已授予代理签名权,特此告知。

4)As the state of my health prevents me at present from giving personal attention to routine business, I have given my procuration to Ms.C.G.P, who assisted me for the past ten years tomy perfect satisfaction.

由于本人目前身体欠佳,不能亲自处理日常事务,特授权曾协助我10年之久的得力助手C.G.P先生代本人签名。

Removal 迁址

1)We inform you that we shall on October 1st, 1999 remove to a more convenient office at Heping street.

兹定于1999年10月1日迁到更方便的和平街新址办公,特此通知。

2)We inform you that we have this day removed to Shijiazhuang , where all correspondence should be addressed in future.

自即日起,已经迁至石家庄,日后来函请寄该址,特此奉告。

3)Owing to the expiration of our lease we have removed to the above address.

由于租期届满,我公司已迁至上述地址办公。

4)Kindly change our company's address on your records from ..... to......

请贵公司从档案中将敝公司的地址由....改为...。

5.Offers 报价

Voluntary Offers 自动报价

1)We obtained your name and address from China Daily who gave us to understand that you are experienced importer of ........ We have now pleasure in offering you ..., of which we would appreciate your pushing the sale on your market.

我们从中国日报获悉贵公司名号及地址,并了解贵公司是经营...产品有经验的进口商。我方荣幸地提供报价...,十分感谢贵方为在你方市场上推销所作的努力。

2)We understand that you are interested in... and are offering you, by our cable of ..., a parcel at the price of ... per ton CIF... .

获悉你方对...感兴趣,我方于...月...日电报报价如下:每吨...英镑CIF...。

3) We understand that there is a good demand for... in your market, and take this opportunity of enclosing our Quotation No. ... for your consideration.

我们了解到你方市场对...需求强劲,借此良机,附上我方第...号报价单,供你方考虑。

4)We are enclosing our Quotation No. ... on ... for your consideration, and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.

随函附上我方...第...号报价单,供你方考虑,希望近期能收到贵方试订单。

5)We have pleasure in offering you the goods listed on the attached offer sheet No. ... , and hope that they will be of interest to you.

很高兴提供所附的第...号报价单所列货物,希望贵方有兴趣。

6)We have pleasure in recommending to you ... and enclose Quotation No. ... for your reference.

荣幸地向贵方推荐..., 随函附上第...号报价单,供贵方考虑。

7)Further to our letter of ... we now offer you without engagement, our various items as follows

续我方...月...日函,现报不具约束力的各种货物价格如下:

8)We are pleased to inform you that there are 50 tons of Match-stick now available for export.

欣告现有50吨火柴杆可供出口。

Replies to Inquires 答复询价

1)Referring to your letter dated... in which you inquired for... , we have pleasure in cabling you an offer as follows:

关于贵方...月...日对...询价函,现电报报价如下:

2)In answer to your inquiry for...(name of commodity), we offer you ...(quantity).

关于贵公司所询...(商品), 现可供...(数量)。

3) As requested, we are offering you the following subject to our finalconfirmation:

根据要求,现我方就如下货物向贵方报价,以我方最后确认为准:

4)We thank you for your inquiry of Nov.29, and can offer you... This offer will remain open until the receipt of your fax by return.

感谢你方11月29日询盘,现报...,此报盘有效期到收到你方传真。

5)We thank you for your letter asking for our new catalogue. It is being despatched to you under separate cover and we hope that you will find many items in it which interest you.

感谢你方来函索要我方新目录单,目录单已另封寄上,希望你方从中得到感兴趣的项目。

6)Further to our letter of ... we have now heard from our works that it is possible to supply...

续我方...月...日函,我方从工厂获悉有可能提供...(产品)。

7)In reply to your letter of ... we confirm our fax of today reading:

兹复你方...来函,我方确认今日电传,电文如下:

8)As soon as we are able to say anything definite frgarding our supply of compressors, we will cable you again.

关于我方提供压缩机一事,一俟我方有进一步消息,即电告你方。

Sending Proforma Invoice 寄形式发票

1)We thank you for your inquiry of ... and have pleasure in enclosing our Proforma Invoice No. ... As soon as you have handed in your application for import license, please send us a copy for reference.

感激你方的...月...日询盘。现附上我方形式发票第...号。一俟你方交上进口许可证申请,请即寄我方复制件一份,以供参考。

2)Enclosed please find our Proforma Invoice No. ... for...

附上我方...形式发票第...号,请查收。

3)We are pleased to send you our Proforma Invoice No. ... in triplicate as requested.

按要求,兹寄上我方形式发票第...号, 一式三份.

4)We have been informed by ... that you are thinking of purchasing... and have pleasure in enclosing our Proforma Invoice in duplicate.

我方从...获悉你方正在考虑购买...,现附上我方形式发票,一式两份。

Sending Price Lists 寄价格单

1)Many thanks for your letter of ...... We enclosed our Catalog No. ... and we have quoted our best terms in the attached price lists. We believe that our... will meet your requirements.

非常感激你方...月...日来函,附上我方第...号目录单,价格单中我方已报出最好交易条件,相信我们的...能满足你方要求。

2)We have pleasure in attaching our current quotation for your reference and, as we are able to offer prompt delivery, we look forward to receiving your cable order in the near future.

我方很高兴附上现行报价单一份供你方参考。我方可即期交货,盼不久能收到你方电报订单。

3)At the suggestion of ... we have much pleasure in sending you under separate cover our price lists... which we hope might possibly be of interest to you.

鉴于...的建议,今另封寄上我方价格单...望能使你方感兴趣。

4)We enclose our latest price list No. ... on Arts and Crafts, for which there is regular demand on your market.

随函寄上我方工艺品的最新价格单第...号,你方市场对此有经常性的需求。

Inability to Supply 无力供应

1)We very much regret that we are unable to supply what you require just now.

我方无法提供你方现在所需货物,甚歉!

2)While we appreciate what you stated in your letter of..., we regret that it is impossible for us to supply... for the time being.

谢谢你方...月...日来函中所述,很抱歉,现在无法向你方提供...。

3)We regret that we are unable to supply you with the small quantity yu require.

我方歉难供应你方所要求的小批数量。

4)We have taken due note of your requirements for... but regret being unable to supply at present. We will certainly fax you an offer as soon as there is stock available.

我方已记下你方对....的要求,目前歉难供货。一有现货可供,我方将立即电告发盘。

外贸人必备-展会实用英语口语大全

外贸人必备-展会实用英语口语大全 虽然互联网的发展让外贸人找客户的路径更多了,但展会依然是大家必选的途径之一,所以,为了能发掘潜在客户,英语口语很重要,不能因为不会说而丢了客户。下面是小编搜集的一些展会常用英语口语,希望对各位外贸儿们有用,一起来看看吧! 1、问候 Hello friend,great to see you here. Hello XX, welcome to China, let’s come and have a sit. How are you? Nice to meet you. 2、介绍,交换名片 I am XX, the salesman of XX, nice to see you here. Here is my name card, may I have yours? This is Ms./Mr. XX, our director/manager. 3、闲聊 When did you arrive in China? How many days will you stay in China? Where do you live in? Have you booked the hotel? What’s your schedule of the trip? (若客户告知紧密的行程安排,可加上:What a tight schedule!)Have you ever go around Guangzhou before? 4、客户询价、还盘 This is our catalog, you can have a check of our products. There is some new models like… Which kind of products are you looking for? What’s your purchasing quantity this time? Actually, this is the best price we can offer you friend, please consider the quality. If you are interested in the model, we can send you a free sample to test. You can take a trial order first and you will know our quality. I am sure our product will help you win the market. We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.

外贸英语常用语90句

外贸英语常用语90句 Part One 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 < 4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

外贸英语函电的写作格式常用范文

外贸英语函电的写作格式常用范文 外贸函电涉及到的知识很广泛,那么外贸函电的英语写作格式需要注意哪些问题呢,接下来为大家整理了外贸英语函电的写作格式,希望对你有帮助哦! 1.请求建立商业关系 Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22Street Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, We are interested in extending our, range and would appreciate your catalogues and quotations.If your prices are competitive we would expect to transact a significant volume of business. We look forward to your early reply. Very truly yours 自米兰职权里斯托鞋类公司取得贵公司和地址,特此修函,祈能发展关系。多年来,本公司经营鞋类进口生意,现欲扩展业务范围。盼能惠赐商品目录和报价表。如价格公道,本公司必大额订购。烦请早日赐复。此致 2.回复对方建立商业关系的请求 Thank your for your letter of the 16th of this month. We

常用数字的表达方法

常用数字的表达方法 1.整数 123 one hundred and twenty-three 1,500 fifteen hundred; one thousand five hundred 3,405 three thousand four hundred and five 45,000 forty-five thousand 56,789 fifty-six thousand seven hundred and eighty—nine 600,000 six hundred thousand 6,124,012 six million one hundred twenty-four thousand and twelve 700,000,000 seven hundred million 1,070,000,000 one billion and seventy million 2.小数 6.268 six point two six eight 3.04 three point nought four; three point 0 four 45.008 forty-five point nought nought eight 0.23 point two three 3.分数 1/2 one-half, a half 1/3 one-third 3/4 three-fourths 5/7 five-sevens 1/10 one-tenth; a tenth

2% two per cent 4 {2/3} four and two third 4.年月日 1801 年 eighteen 0 one 1989 年 nineteen eighty-nine 2003 年 two thousand and three 7月3日 July (the) third; the third of July 5.电话号码 137 one three seven 150 one five oh 4557 four double five seven 6846923 six eight four six nine two three 6.金额 $32.48 thirty-two dollars (and) forty-eight cents £4,23.15 four thousand two hundred and three pounds fifteen pence 7.算式 3+5=8 Three plus five equals eight./Three mad five is (equal to) eight. 8-5=3 Eight minus five equals three./Five from eight leaves three. 4×6=24 Four times six is twenty-four. 24÷6=4 Twenty-four divided by six equals four.

外贸信函邮件常用缩略语:H&I

外贸信函邮件常用缩略语:H&I 外贸函电常用缩略词,只有“行家”才看得懂,如果你还是外贸行业的外行,这些词必备不可,不然经常看不懂外商的邮件。为您整理了外贸英语函电常用缩略词大全。G/A=general average GAL,GALL=gallon GBP=Great Britain Pound GD=good GEN=general GF=gold franc GLD=gold GM(S)=gram(s) GMQ=Good Merchantable Quality GMT=Greenwich Mean Time GNRL=general G.O.H=garments on hang GOVT=government GR=grain,gram(me) G.R.T.=gross registered tonnage GR WT=gross,weight GSP=Generalized System of Preferences

GT=gross ton GV=give GUAR,GURANTE=guarantee G/W=gross weight H/B=half board(for hotel BIZ) HGT=height HK=HongKong HKD=HongKong dollar Hk(S)=hand(s)(for textile BIZ) H.O=head office HOLDY=holiday HR=here,hour HP=high pressure,horsepower HRWITH=herewith HV=have HVB=have been,has been,had been HVY=heavy HWEVR,HWVR=however IAW=in accordance with I.C.C.=institute cargo clauses, International Chamber of CoMMerce ICW=in connection with

外贸英语常用术语

外贸常用术语[中英文对照] 1.Trade-related Terms 贸易相关术语 A.贸易 Foreign Trade 对外贸易 Entrepot Trade F。)转口贸易 Home (Domestic)Trade 内贸 Coastal Trade 沿海贸易 Cross-border Trade 边境贸易 Barter Trade 易货贸易 Compensation Trade 补偿(互补)贸易 Bilateral trade (between China and the US)(中美)双边贸易Multilateral Trade ( Multilaterism ) 多边贸易 Trading House/Corporation/Firm/Company 贸易公司 Liner Trade 集装箱班轮运输 B.合同 Contract 合同 Active service contracts on file 在备有效服务合同 Sales Contract 销售合同 Sales Confirmation 销售确认书 Agreement 协议 Vessel sharing Agreement 共用舱位协议 Slot-sharing Agreement 共用箱位协议 Slot Exchange Agreement 箱位互换协议 Amendment 修正合同 Appendix 附录 Quota 配额 C.服务合同 Service Contract as provided in the Shipping Act of 1984,a contract between a shipper (or a shippers association)and an ocean carrier (or conference)in which the shipper makes a commitment to provide a certain minimum quantity of cargo or freight revenue over a fixed time period,and the ocean common carrier or conference commits to a certain rate or rate schedules as well as a defined service level (such as assured space,transit time, port rotation or similar service features)。The contract may also specify provisions in the event of non-performance on the part of either party 服务合同

外贸函电范文

台布 我们从我国商务部处得悉贵公司的名称和地址,现借此机会与你方通信,意在建立友好业务关系。 我们是一家国营公司,专门经营台布出口业务。我们能接受顾客的来样定货,来样中可具体需要产品的花样图案,规格及包装装潢的要求。 为使你方对我各类台布有大致的了解,我们另航寄最新的目录供参考。如果你方对产品有兴趣,请尽快通知我方。一俟收到你方具体询盘,即寄送报价单和样本。 盼早复。 SPECIMEN:INTRODUCING BUSINESS OPERATION Dear Sirs, RE:TABLECLOTH We have your name and adress from Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China.We take this opportunity to write to you with a view to set up friend business relations with you. We are a carpet manufacturer, our products are a unique style of novel, inexpensive..We are in a position to accept orders according to the customer's spmples.In the customer's spmples,request about the assorted pattern,specification and package of the needed goods can be indicated particularly. In order to give you a gengral idea of various kinds of the table-cloth we are handling,we are airmailing you under separate cover our latest catalogue for your reference.Please let us know immediately if you are interested in our products.We will send you our price list and sample to you as soon as we receive your specific inquiry. Looking forward to your early reply,we are. Yours faithfully Xiaoli

销售英语常用语句大全

销售英语常用语句大全 实用销售英语大全与外贸英语宝典专题 Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 We all understand that Chinese slippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。 This product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。 There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。 There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。 There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。 Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。 They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase

the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。 Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。 They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。 Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。 We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。 We are trying to find a market for this article. 我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。 We regret we cannot find any market for this article. 我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。 According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan. 根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。 We can discuss further details when you have a thorough

外贸英语通用语句

外贸英语常用语句 1. 询盘的提出 我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm. 我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers. 敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you. 如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry. 敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations. 由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract. 请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。Please state your best terms and discount for cash. 由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount. 请告知该商品的价格和质量。Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

外贸函电常用范文

外贸函电原则 一、Courtesy 礼貌 语言要有礼且谦虚,及时地回信也是礼貌的表现。 例如: We have received with many thanks your letter of 20 May, and we take the pleasure of sending you our latest catalog. We wish to draw your attention to a special offer which we have made in it. You will be particularly interested in a special offer on page 5 of the latest catalog enclosed, which you requested in your letter of 20 May. 二、Consideration 体谅 写信时要处处从对方的角度去考虑有什么需求,而不是从自身出发,语气上更尊重对方。 例如: “You earn 2 percent discount when you pay cash. We will send you the brochure next month. ”就比“We allow 2 percent discount for cash payment. We won't be able to send you the brochure this month.”要好。

三、Completeness 完整 一封商务英语外贸函电应概况了各项必需的事项,如邀请信应说明时间、地点等,确忌寄出含糊不清的信件。 四、Clarity 清楚 意思表达明确,要注意: (一)避免用词错误: 例如:As to the steamers sailing from Hong Kong to San Francisco, we have bimonthly direct services. 此处bimonthly有歧义:可以是twice a month 或者once two month.故读信者就迷惑了,可以改写为:We have two direct sailings every month from Hong Kong to San Francisco. (二)注意词语所放的位置: 例如: 1. We shall be able to supply 10 cases of the item only. 2. We shall be able to supply 10 cases only of the item. 前者则有两种商品以上的含义。 (三)注意句子的结构:

语文中常用的表达方式有哪些

语文中常用的表达方 式有哪些 -CAL-FENGHAI-(2020YEAR-YICAI)_JINGBIAN

语文中常用的表达方式有哪些分别有什么作用 表述特定内容所使用的特定的语言方法、手段,是表达方式。它是文章构成的一种形式要素。表达方式随语言表达的产生发展而逐步形成。现代写作学研究提出“表达方式”这一概念,延用至今. 1、记叙 2、描写 3、抒情 4、议论 5、说明 一、记叙。记叙是写作中最基本、最常见的一种表达方式,它是作者对人物的经历和事件的发展变化过程以及场景、空间的转换所作的叙说和交代。在写事文章中应用较为广泛。 1、记叙的顺序一般可分为顺叙、倒叙、插叙三种。 (1)顺叙是写记叙文最常用、最基本的方法,一般是指按照事件发展的时间先后次序来叙述。 顺序作用:采用这种方法,能使文章的层次同事件发展的过程基本一致,就容易把事件记叙得有头有尾,脉络清晰。 顺叙的方法可分为以下几种:一是完全按时间顺序记叙,二是以地点的转换为序来叙述事件,三是以事情的内在逻辑联系为序来叙述事件。 (2)倒叙,是根据表达的需要,把事件的结局或某个最突出的片断提在前边叙述,然后再从事件的开头按原来的发展顺序进行叙述。 倒叙设置悬念,吸引兴趣,波澜起伏 (3)插叙,是在叙述中心事件的过程中,为了帮助展开情节或刻画人物,暂时中断叙述的线索,插入一段与主要情节相关的内容,然后再接着叙述原来的内容。 插叙丰富内容,深化主题,曲折有致 2、记叙的人称:第一人称、第二人称、第三人称 (1)第一人称:叙述亲切自然,能自由地表达思想感情,给读者以真实生动之感。(2)第二人称:增强文章的抒情性和亲切感,便于感情交流。 (3)第三人称:能比较直接客观地展现丰富多彩的生活,不受时空的限制,反映现实比较灵活自由。 二、描写。描写是把描写对象的状貌、情态描绘出来,再现给读者的一种表达方式。它是记叙文,特别是文学创作中的主要表达方式之一。在一般的抒情、议论、说明文中,有时也把它作为一种辅助手段。描写的手法运用得好,能逼真传神、生动形象,使读者如见其人、如闻其声、如临其境,从中受到强烈的艺术感染。 1、从描写的对象上分: (1)人物描写(肖像描写、动作描写、语言描写、心理描写等) (2)环境描写(自然环境、社会环境:其作用是交代人物活动的背景;点明事件发生的时间和地点;渲染气氛;烘托人物的情感和思想;推动情节发展;突出主题);

外贸常用英语短语大全

外贸英语常用短语汇总 外贸英语常用短语汇总 第一期:General Terms 1. establish business relationship建立业务关系 2. inquiry-询盘 3. offer-报盘 4. counter offer-还盘 5. quantity-数量 6. packing-包装 7. time of shipment-装运期 8. price-价格 9. discount-折扣 10. terms of payment-支付条款 11. insurance-保险 12. commodity inspection-商品检验 13. acceptance-接受 14. sign a contract-签订合同 15. claim-索赔 16. agency-代理 17. commission-佣金 18. exclusive sales-包销 19. joint venture-合资企业 20. compensation trade-补偿贸易 21. processing and assembling trade-加工装配贸易 22. the terms of international trade-国际贸易术语第二期:Establishing business relation 建立业务关系 1. recommendation推荐、介绍 2. inform 通知 3. enter into business relations 建立业务关系 4. catalogue 目录 5. for your reference 供您参考 6. specific inquiry 具体询价

外贸英语询盘常用句子

外贸英语询盘常用句子 接下来为大家整理了外贸英语询盘常用句子。 希望对你有帮助哦!Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。 Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.对地毯的询盘日益增加。 Enquiries are so large that we can only allot you 200 cases.询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。 Enquiries are dwindling.询盘正在减少。 Enquiries are dried up.询盘正在减少。 They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司.Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.询盘一般由买方发出。 Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。 We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。 In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。 To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们,

外贸函电常用范文

本文档由实惠网(https://www.doczj.com/doc/0c9961040.html,)编制,版权所有,尽供外贸交流学习商业目的请联系实惠网(https://www.doczj.com/doc/0c9961040.html,) 外贸函电常用范文Set new business relationship 建立贸易关系,可以通过多种途径,比如通过驻外机构、国外商会、同业商行、银行、出国访问、商品交易会、报纸广告、市场调查等等。建立贸易关系的信函,要写得诚恳、热情、礼貌、得体,并将写信人的意图清楚地叙述完整,给对方留下深刻地印象,使其愿意与你交往。 Dear Mr. Jones: We understand from your information posted on https://www.doczj.com/doc/0c9961040.html, that you are in the market for textiles. We 本文档由实惠网(https://www.doczj.com/doc/0c9961040.html,)编制,版权所有,尽供外贸交流学习商业目的请联系实惠网(https://www.doczj.com/doc/0c9961040.html,)

would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products, with the hope that we may work with Bright Ideas Imports in the future. We are a joint venture specializing in the manufacture and export of textiles. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our website https://www.doczj.com/doc/0c9961040.html,,which includes our latest product line. Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements. We look forward to receiving your enquires soon. Sincerely, John Roberts 本文档由实惠网(https://www.doczj.com/doc/0c9961040.html,)编制,版权所有,尽供外贸交流学习商业目的请联系实惠网(https://www.doczj.com/doc/0c9961040.html,)

写作中常用的表达方式和句型

1.阐述观点、看法或进行说明、论证时的常用表述和句型 (1)就我所知:as far as I know, to my knowledge (2)在我看来:from my point of view, in my view/opinion/personal judgment (3)关于,就……而言:in reference to, with regard to , in respect to/of, as to, as/so far as…is concerned (4)一般说来:generally speaking (5)概括地说:in general terms (6)严格地说:strictly speaking (7)更准确地说:precisely speaking, more specifically speaking (8)可以肯定地说:It is safe to say that… (4)事实上:in fact, in effect, as a matter of fact (5)以……为例:take…for example (6)特别是:particularly, in particular, especially (7)再者,更重要的是:what’s more, more than that, the most important (8)此外:moreover, furthermore, in addition, in addition to that, besides (9)即,也就是说:that is, that is to say, or , namely (10)换言之:in other words, or , that is (11)正如前面所讨论的那样:as is previously discussed (12)正如前面所提到的那样:as we have mentioned above

英语常用哲理

不错的哦 1. Pain past is pleasure.(过去的痛苦就是快乐。)[无论多么艰难一定要咬牙冲过去,将来回忆起来一定甜蜜无比。] 2. While there is life, there is hope.(有生命就有希望/留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。) 3. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(脑中有知识,胜过手中有金钱。)[从小灌输给孩子的坚定信念。] 4. Storms make trees take deeper roots.(风暴使树木深深扎根。)[感激敌人,感激挫折!] 5. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.(心之所愿,无所不成。)[坚持一个简单的信念就一定会成功。] 6. The shortest answer is doing.(最简单的回答就是干。)[想说流利的英语吗?那么现在就开口!心动不如嘴动。] 7. All things are difficult before they are easy.(凡事必先难后易。)[放弃投机取巧的幻想。] 8. Great hopes make great man. (伟大的理想造就伟大的人。) 9. God helps those who help themselves.(天助自助者。)

10. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more.(四个简短的词汇概括了成功的秘诀:多一点点!)[比别人多一点努力、多一点自律、多一点决心、多一点反省、多一点学习、多一点实践、多一点疯狂,多一点点就能创造奇迹!] 11. In doing we learn.(实践长才干。) 12. East or west, home is best.(东好西好,还是家里最好。) 13. Two heads are better than one.(三个臭皮匠,顶个诸葛亮。) 14. Good company on the road is the shortest cut.(行路有良伴就是捷径。) 15. Constant dropping wears the stone.(滴水穿石。) 16. Misfortunes never come alone/single.(祸不单行。) 17. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.(不经灾祸不知福。) 18. Better late than never.(迟做总比不做好;晚来总比不来好。) 19. It's never too late to mend.(过而能改,善莫大焉;亡羊补牢,犹未晚也。)

外贸英语常用句子(上篇)

第一章建立贸易关系 1.我们从阿里巴巴网站上了解到你们是中国主要的进出口公司之一。 We’ve learned from https://www.doczj.com/doc/0c9961040.html, that you’re one of the leading import and export companies in China. 2.我们进出口很多商品。我们从事这一行业已经有20年了。 We are importing and exporting a wide range of goods. And we have been in this line for more than 20 years. 3.我想你找对公司了。 I think you’ve found a right company. 4.我们的产品在东南亚市场上享有很高的声誉,同时,他们在美国和欧洲市场上也销售得很好。 Our products enjoy a high reputation in the south-east Asian market. They also sell very well in the USA and Europe. 5.我们有很多不同品牌和款色的产品,质量优良,价格合理。 We offer many different bands and models, good quality and reasonable prices. 6.我想多了解一些你们公司和产品的信息。 I want to know more about your company and your products. 7.我马上发一份我们最新产品目录的电子版给你。 I will send you an electronic version of our latest catalogue immediately. 8.我们也接受订制特殊规格厨具的订单。 We also take orders for kitchenware made according to specifications. 9.订货要多久交货呢? How long would it take you to deliver the orders? 10.收到信用证后最多3个月就能交货,特殊订单交货时间会更长一些,但无论如何不会超过6个月。 Three months at most after receipt of the covering L/C. It would take longer to deliver the special orders, though never longer than six months. 11.能不能给我一张报价单? Can I have your price sheet? 12.我们的价格与其他制造商相比是十分优惠的。 Our prices compare most favorable with quotations you can get from other manufacturers.

常用的表达方式

一、常用的表达方式1、记叙 2、说明 3、议论 4、描写 5、抒情 (1)记叙。记叙是写作中最基本、最常见的一种表达方式,它是作者对人物的经历和事件的发展变化过程以及场景、空间的转换所作的叙说和交代。 (2)说明。说明是用简明扼要的文字,把事物的形状、性质、特征、成因、关系、功用等解说清楚的表达方式。这种被解说的对象,有的是实体的事物,如山川、江河、花草、树木、建筑、器物等;有的是抽象的道理,如思想、意识、修养、观点、概念、原理、技术等 (3) 议论。议论就是作者对某个议论对象发表见解,以表明自己的观点和态度。它的作用在于使文章鲜明、深刻,具有较强的哲理性和理论深度。在议论文中,它是主要表达方式;在一般记叙文、说明文或文学作品中,也常被当作辅助表达手段。 (4)描写。描是描绘,写是摹写。就是用色彩鲜明、立体感强、生动形象的文字语言把人物事件或景物的状态具体地描绘出来,给人以栩栩如生、身临其境之感。是记人、叙事、写景类文章的主要表述方法。 (5)抒情。抒情就是抒发和表现作者的感情。它是抒情文体中的主要表达方式,在一般的文学作品和记叙文中,也常常把它作为重要的辅助表达手段。 常用的修辞手法: 比喻、拟人、夸张、排比、对偶、对比、反复、设问、反问,引用、借代、反语。 描写分为人物描写和环境描写 人物描写又分为外貌描写(肖像描写)、语言描写、动作描写、神态描写、心理描写等。 1.外貌描写(肖像描写),通过对容貌、姿态、服饰、音调的描写来揭示人物性格 2.行动描写(动作描写),是通过对人物个性化的行动、动作的描写,来揭示人物性格。 3.语言描写,是通过个性化的人物语言来刻画人物性格 4.心理描写,是通过剖析人物的心里活动(如内心感受、意向、愿望、思索、思想斗争等),挖掘人物的思想感情,以刻画人物形象内在性格特征 5、神态描写是对人的面部表情进行刻画,可以突出人物的性格特征。 环境描写: 1.自然环境描写,是对人物活动的地点、季节、气候、时间,以及场景的描写。 作用:①烘托人物心情②渲染环境气氛③推动故事情节发展④点明和突出中心的作用。 2.社会环境描写,一般指对社会背景、时代气氛、地域风貌的描写。写出当时社会的不同背景,为表现人物性格作衬托和铺垫。 3.场面描写,是对许多人参加的大型的社会活动或生活、战斗、劳动、娱乐的场景的描写,反映出社会的面貌和生活的各种侧面,反映出宏观的自然现象。起烘托渲染作用。 4.细节描写,是指对表现人物和情节发展有特殊作用,包括动作、神情、物件、环境

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档