当前位置:文档之家› 商务英语会话

商务英语会话

商务英语会话
商务英语会话

商务英语日常会话1

Part 1

状况1:第一次和客户见面

A:您好吗?Wise先生,很高兴认识您。

How do you do? Mr Wise. Glad to meet you!

B:您好!李先生,我也很高兴认识您。

How do you do! Mr Li. Glad to meet you too.

状况2:和老客户见面

A:嗨!Johnson先生,您好吗?

Hello! Mr Johnson, How are you?

B:嗨!Bill先生,我很好,谢谢,您呢?

Hello! Mr Bill, fine, thank you, and you?

A:我也很好,谢谢,很高兴再见到您。

I’m fine too, thank you. Glad to see you again. B:我也是(我也很高兴再见到您)

Me too.

状况3:第一次和客户见面,找到人后再相互问候

A:对不起,请问您是Blood先生吗?

Excuse me! Are you Mr Blood?

B:是的,正是。

Yes, that’s right.

A:噢!林先生,您好!很荣兴认识您(很高兴认识您)How do you do,Mr Lin! It’s my pleasure to see you. B:我也很荣幸(我也是)

Me too.

状况4:和老客户见面相互问候家人及生意

A:哈喽!Rown先生,很高兴又见到您。

Hello !Mr Rown, glad to see you again.

B:嗨!Lisa,你好吗?

Hello! Lisa, how are you?

A:很好,谢谢,那么您呢?

Very fine, thank you, and you?

B:我也很好。

I’m fine too.

A:家人如何?

How is/are your family?

B:他们都很好,谢谢

They are fine, thank you.

A:生意如何?

How is your business?

B:很好(马马虎虎/不太好/还不错/和平常一样)

Very good(just so so/not very good/not bad/It’s the same as usual) A:旅途如何?

How was your trip?

B:很好,但是我有点累,因为飞行很长。

Very good, but I am a little tired, because it’s a long trip.

Part 2

状况1:在机场

A:对不起,您是Johnson先生吗?

Excuse me! Are you Mr Johnson?

B:是的,我是。

Yes, that’s right.

A:您好,Johnson先生,我的名字是Tom Lee, ABC 公司的业务助理。

How do you do, Mr Johnson, my name is Tom Lee, the sales manager of the ABC company.

B:您好,李先生,很高兴认识您。

How do you do, Mr Li, glad to meet you.

A:我也是,我来接您去您的饭店。

Me too, I came to pick you up to your hotel.

B:谢谢,您真好。

Thank you, you are very kind.

A:您旅途还好吗?

How was your trip?

B:(1)是的,很好,谢谢

Yes, very good, thank you.

(2)不,不太好,我晕机

No, not very good, I was got air.

A:您现在感觉好一点了吗?

Do you feel better now?

B:是的,但是我感觉很累,因为飞行时间很长。

Yes, but I feel very tired, because it’s a very long trip.

A:我们走吧,让您到饭店登记吧。

Let’s go,let’s get you checked in the hotel. Let’s go and check in in the hotel.

B:好的,谢谢。

Ok, thank you.

A:让我帮您拿行李。

Let me help you with your laggage.

B:(1)谢谢,它们很重。

Thank you. It’s very weight.

(2)没关系,谢谢,我自己可以处理。

It doesn’t matter, thank you, I can handle by myself.

A:这边请,我的车在外面等。

This way please, my car is outside.

B:好的,走吧。

Ok. Let’s go.

A:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。

Please wait for me here, I am going to the parting lot to drive my car. B:好的,没问题。

Ok, no problem.

A:让我们直接到停车场去吧,因为这儿不好停车。

Let’s go to the parking lot directly, because it is not convenient here. B:当然,没问题。

Of course, no problem.

状况2:在机场接机问候语

A:让我帮您拿行李。

Let me help you with you luggage.

B:谢谢!(你真好)

Thank you! You are very kind.

A:旅途如何?

How was your trip?

B:很好,谢谢。

Very good. thank you.

A:您觉得累吗?

Do you feel tired?

B:有一点儿,因为飞行很久。

A little, because it is a long trip.

A:这边请。

This way please.

B:好的,谢谢!

Ok, thank you.

A:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。

Please wait for me here, I am going to parking lot to drive car.

B:好的,没问题。

Ok, no problem.

状况3:在机场接机及途中对话

A:您是Gerry Wise先生吗?

Are you Mr GerryWise?

B:是的,正是。

Yes, that’s right.

A:您好,Wise先生,很高兴认识您,我的名字是Mickey。

How do you do? Mr. Wise, nice to meet you, I am Mickey.

B:您好,Mickey。很荣幸见到您。

How do you do! Mickey. It’s my pleasure to see you.

A:欢迎到台北,这是我的名片。

Welcome to Taibei, this is my business card.

B:谢谢,这是我的。

Thank you, this is mine.

A:让我帮您拿行李。

Let me help you with your luggage.

B:谢谢,有点重。

Thank you, it’s a little heavy.

A:我车在停车场,这边请。

My car is in the parking lot, this way please.

B:好的。

OK

A:您第一次到台湾吗?

Do you come to Taibei the first. Is this the first time you come to Taiwan? B:是的。

Yes.

A:旅途如何?

How was your trip?

B:很好。

Very good.

A:累不累?

Do you feel tired?

B:是的,有一点儿,但是没关系。

Yes, a little, but it doesn’t matter.

A:我们明天一早飞马公,班机时间是早上6:40。

We will flight to Magong tomorrow morning, the flight time is at 6:40 in the morning.

我老板会在5:50去饭店接您,所以您在5:50前要准备好。

My boss will go to the hotel to pick you up at 5:50, so you should get ready before 5:50.

B:我知道,我会准时等他。

I see, I will wait for him on time.

A:如果您需要叫起床,只要告知饭店柜台。

If you need the morning call, please inform the counter of hotel.

B:没关系,我有闹钟。

It doesn’t matter, I have alarm.

A:您饿吗?

Are you hungry?

B:是的,有一点儿。

Yes, a little.

A:我们可以在您饭店附近的侬特利用个简餐。

We can have a quick meal in the Nongteli near your hotel.

B:好的,谢谢。

Ok, thank you.

Part 3

状况1:在公司接应电话

A:这是ABC公司,我可以帮您什么忙吗?

This is ABC company. May I help you?

B:我要找王大卫先生(请接王大卫先生)。

David Wang,please./Is David in?/Could I speak to David?

A:请问贵姓?

Who is calling/speaking?/M ay I have your name?

B:William Johnson。

A:请稍候。

Hold on,please/Wait for a moment.

(如果要找的人不在时)

A:对不起,他不在,您要留言吗?

Sorry, he’s(was/went) out. Would you like to leave a message?

B:请他回电,告诉他我在公司等他的电话。(我住在希尔顿饭店,房号1020)Tell him to call me back, for I will wait for his telephone in my componey.

(I live in room 1020, Hilton hotlel)

A:好的,他一回来,我会请他马上回电。(我会将此留言转告他)谢谢来电!Ok, I’ll ask him to call you back as soon as he returns.(I’l l give him the message)Thank you for your call.

B:谢谢您的帮忙。

Thank you for your help.

状况2人在国外,经由接线生打对方付款电话回台湾

A:接线生,我要打一通对方付款的越洋电话到台湾。

Operator, I want to make a collect overseas phone call to Taiwan.

B:您要找哪位?

Whom would you like to speak to?

A:David Lee。

B:电话号码多少?

Telephone number?

A:代码是886,区码是02,电话号码是25432100。

The code is 886, the area code is 02, the phone number is 25432100. B:您的大名?

May I have your name?

A:Lisa Wang。

B:请等一会儿。

Hold on, please.

A:好的,谢谢。

Ok, thank you.

B:接通了,请讲。

The line is through now. Please speak.

状况3在公司接电话,要找的人如不在,请对方留言。

A:早安,ABC公司,我可以帮您什么忙吗?

Morning,this is ABC company,may I help you?

B:请接分机123。

Extension 123,please.

A:请稍候。

Hold on,please.

B:谢谢。

Thank you.

C:出口部,我可以帮到您什么忙吗?

Import department,may I help you?

B:是的,我想和王先生谈话。

Yes,I would like to speak to Mr.Wang.

C:对不起,他不在公司(他刚出去吃午饭),您要不要留言给他?

Sorry,he was out(he went out to have luch just now).Would you like to leave a message?

B:是的,请他回电,我的名字是David Lee,我的电话号码是27720151。

Yes,please ask him to call me back,I’m David Lee,my phone number is 27720151.

C:请再重复一下电话号码。

Please repeat your phone number.

B:好的,2-7-7-2-0-1-5-1。

Ok, 2-7-7-2-0-1-5-1

C:您的大名如何拼写?

How do you spell your name?

B:D-A-V-I-D L-E-E. D-A-V-I-D L-E-E

C:他一回来,我请他回电。

I’ll ask him to call back as soon as he returns.

B:谢谢,再见。

Thank you, bye.

C:谢谢来电。

Thank you for your call/Thank you for calling.

1、打电话号码 make a phone call

2、接线生 operator

3、对方付款电话 collect call

4、预先付款电话 prepaid call

5、长途电话 long distance call

6、市内电话 local call

7、国际电话 international phone call/overseas phone call

8、代码 code

9、区码 area code

10、等一下 Hold on,please./Wait a moment./Moment,please./Wiat a minute./One moment,pleast.

11、分机 extension

12、部门 department

13、(请对方)留话 leave a message/Would you like to leave a message?

14、(帮不在的人)留话 take a message/May I take a message?

15、重复 repeat/Can you repeat your phone number?

16、回电 call back

状况4:客人来电,刚好接电话的人就是要找的人,互相问候,约订见面时间地点

A:早安,这是ABC公司。我可以帮到您什么忙吗?

Morning,this is ABC company.May I help you?

B:请接李先生。

Mr.Lee please./Is Mr.Lee in?/May I speak to Mr.Lee?

A:是的,我就是。请问谁来电?

Yes,speaking.Who is calling?/May I have your name?

B:我是美国来的George。

I am George from USA.

A:噢,George,您好吗?您现在在哪里?

Oh,George,how are you?Where are you in now?

B:很好,谢谢,我现在在台北。

Very fine,thank you,I am in Taibei now.

A:您何时到台北的?

When did you come to Taipei?

B:前天(昨晚很晚的时候)

The day before yesterday.

A:很高兴听到您的消息,您现在住哪个饭店?

It’s my pleasure to hear you,Which hotel do you s tay in now?

B:我住希尔顿饭店。

I stay in Hilton hotel.

A:房号几号?

What is the room number?

B:1020。

1020

A:我们今晚可以碰个面吗?

May I have a appointment with you tonight?

B:很抱歉,我今晚排满了,明天晚上如何?

Very sorry,I am occupied tonight,what about tomorrow night?

A:可以,在哪里见面?几点钟?

Ok,where and when?

B:7:00,在我住的饭店。

7:00,in my staying hotel.

A:好的,我会到饭店接您,明晚见。

Ok,I am going to the hotel to pick you up.see you tomorrow night.

单词/词组

1、请再说一遍 Pardon?/May I beg your pardon?

2、请问贵姓 Who is calling?/Who is speaking?/May I have your name?

3、前天 the day before (yesterday)

后天 the day after (tomorrow)

4、到达 arrive/reach/get

5、占满 occupy

我没空I’m occupy./I have no time./I’m not available.

状况5:去接客户前,先打电话到饭店提醒他

A:希尔顿饭店,我可以帮到您什么吗?

This is Hilton hotel,may I help you?

B:请接1020房。

Room .1020 plese.

A:请稍候。

Hold on, please..

C:喂,我是George.

Hello,this is George.

B:George吗?

Is that George speaking?

C:是的,正是,请问哪位?

Yes,it is right,who is speaking?

B:我是ABC公司的Lee。

This is Lee of ABC COMPANY.

C:您好吗?李先生?

How are you ?Mr.Lee?

B:很好,谢谢,您呢?

Fine thank you,and you?

C:我也很好。

I am fine too.

B:我只是要提醒您,我们晚上7:00有约。

I just remind you of our appointment at 7:00 tonight.

C:是的,我记得。

Ok,I see.

B:我现在要去接您。

I am going to pick you up now.

C:谢谢,我会等您。

Thank you,I am waiting for you.

B:待会儿见

See you later.

C:待会儿谈

See you later.

状况6:如不清楚经理什么时候回来,打电话者又无法留言,请他再打来

A:ABC公司,我可以帮到您什么忙吗?

Hello, this is ABCcompany,can I help you?

B:我要和你们外销经理说话

I want to speak to your export manager.

A:很抱歉他刚出去,请问哪位找?

I am sorry ,he went out just now, who is calling?

B:我是美国的John Martin。您知道他什么时候回来吗?

This is John Martin from USA.Do you know when he is coming back?

A:很抱歉,我不知道

I am sorry,I dono’t know.

B:您知道哪里可以找到他吗?

Where can I find him?

A:抱歉,我也不知道,我可以帮他留言吗?

I am sorry ,I don’t know either.May I take a message?

B:没关系,我再打来。

It doesn’t matter,I will call him again.

A:抱歉,我没帮上忙。

I am sor ry I couldn’t help you.

状况7:打电话来时,正好忙线中,请对方稍候

A:喂,我要找林先生

Hello, can I speak to Mr. Lin please?

B:对不起,先生,他忙线中,您要不要稍候。

I am sorry sir,the line is busy now.Can you wait for a moment?

A:好的,谢谢。

Ok ,thank you.

B:喂,林先生的电话线通了,请讲。

Hello,the line is through now,please go ahead.

Part 4

状况1:先和客户约定吃饭时间和地点

A:我今晚想邀请您吃晚饭,不知您是否有空?

Would you be interested in dinner with me.Are you free?

B:谢谢您的邀请,我今晚有空。

Thank you for your invitation.I am free tonight.

A:您喜欢吃哪种菜?中餐、西餐还是海产?

Which food would you like best?Chinese food,western food or sea food? B:我比较喜欢西餐。

I prefer western food.

A:好的,我晚上7:00去饭店接您。

Ok,I am going to the hotel to pick you up at 7:00 o’clock at night.

B:很好,我会等候。

Ok,I’ll wait for you.

A:待会儿见。

See you later.

B:再见。

See you.

状况2:刚到达餐厅

A:请给两人的座位。

Please give me a table for two.

C:(服务生)这边请。

This way,please.

A:我要靠窗的位置。

I want a seat by the window.

B:这位置不错。

This seat is not bad.

A:很高兴您满意,请坐。

It’s my pleasure to satisfy you,have a seat ,please!

状况3:点正餐前,先点些饮料

C:这是菜单和酒类表。

This is menu and wine list.

A:您想喝点什么?Johnson先生,啤酒或酒?

What would you like to drink?Mr.Johnson,beer or wine?

B:我想试试台湾啤酒。

I want to try some Taiwan beer.

A:来两瓶台湾啤酒。

Two bottles of beer ,please.

C:好的,先生。

Ok, Sir.

状况4:开始点正餐

A:您想点什么餐?

What would you like to eat?

B:这家餐厅的招牌菜是什么?我们有特制牛排、鸡肉和鱼。

What is the special food of restaurant? We have special beefsteak,chicken and fish.

B:我喜欢牛排。

I’d like beefsteak.

A:来两客。

Make it two.

C:您要几分熟?三分、五分或全熟?

How would you like to have it?rare,medium or overdone?

B:我要五分熟。

I want medium.

精选文库

A:我也是。

Me too.

状况5:点些甜点、水果和饮料

C:您们的甜点要什么?

What dessert would you like?

A:你们有什么?

What do you have?

C:蛋糕、派、冰淇淋和水果。

Cake, ,ice cream and fruit.

B:给我冰淇淋和水果。

Ice cream and fruit ,please.

C:好的,谢谢。那么要喝点什么,咖啡或茶?

Ok,thank you.What would you like to drink,coffee or tea?

B:我比较喜欢茶。

I prefer tea.

A:我要咖啡。

I want coffee.

C:谢谢,请稍后。

Ok,thank you.Please wait for a moment.

状况6:用完餐,付账

A:服务生,请给我账单。

Attendant,Please give me the bill.

C:先生,一共是1050元(新台币)。

Sir,total is 1050 new ntd.

A:这是1100元,不用找了。

This is 1100 new ntd. ,keep the change.

C:谢谢,先生,请再次光临。

Thank you,Sir,please come again.

B:这家餐厅不错,谢谢您的晚餐。

This restaurant is not bab,thank you for the dinner.

A:不客气。

Don’t mention it.

单词/词组

1、邀请 invite(v) invitation(n)

2、中餐、西餐或海产 Chinese food,western food or sea food?

3、两人的座位(桌子) a table for two

4、我要靠窗的位子 I want a seat by the window.

5、菜单和酒类表 menu and wine list

6、台湾啤酒 Taiwan beer

7、餐厅的招牌菜 special food of this restaurant

8、牛排、鸡肉和鱼 beefsteak,chicken and fish

9、来两份 Make it two

精选文库

10、三分、五分或全熟 rare,medium or overdone

11、甜点 dessert

12、给我账单 Give me the bill

13、不用找(零钱)了 Keep the change.

14、请再次光临 Please come again.

英文版的银行借款合同参考文本

英文版的银行借款合同参 考文本 In Order To Protect Their Legitimate Rights And Interests, The Cooperative Parties Reach A Consensus Through Consultation And Sign Into Documents, So As To Solve And Prevent Disputes And Achieve The Effect Of Common Interests 某某管理中心 XX年XX月

英文版的银行借款合同参考文本 使用指引:此合同资料应用在协作多方为保障各自的合法权益,经过共同商量最终得出一致意见,特意签订成为文书材料,从而达到解决和预防纠纷实现共同利益的效果,文档经过下载可进行自定义修改,请根据实际需求进行调整与使用。 借款人: 贷款人: 抵押人: 保证人: 出质人: 为明确各方权利和义务,根据《合同法》、《贷款通 则》和其他有关法律、法规,订立本合同。 借贷条款 第一条借款金额。见36.1 第二条借款用途。见36.2 第三条借款期限。 3.1见36.3。

3.2借据或贷款凭证是本合同不可分割的组成部分。借款的实际放款日和还款日以借款 人、贷款人双方办理的借据或凭证上所记载的日期为准。除日期外,借据或凭证其他记载事项 如与本合同不一致的,以本合同为准。 第四条借款划付。在借款人办妥借款手续后5个营业日内将全部款项划至借款人指定的账户,划付次数、时间、金额见36.4。 第五条 Article4Transferringofloan.Thefullamountofloanshallb etransferredtoanAccountdesignatedbytheBorrowerwit hin5workingdaysfromthedateofcompletingborrowing procedure.Referto36.4forthefrequency,timeandamoun toftransferring 第五条借款利率和计息。

英文涉外借贷合同正式版

The cooperation clause formulated through joint consultation regulates the behavior of the parties to the contract, has legal effect and is protected by the state. 英文涉外借贷合同正式版

英文涉外借贷合同正式版 下载提示:此协议资料适用于经过共同协商而制定的合作条款,对应条款规范合同当事人的行为,并 具有法律效力,受到国家的保护。如果有一方违反合同,或者其他人非法干预合同的履行,则要承担 法律责任。文档可以直接使用,也可根据实际需要修订后使用。 loan contract contract number: _____ borrower: ____ address: _____ lender: ____ address: _____ in accordance with provisions of contract law of the peoples republic of china and bank of china, after reviewing the status and the request of the borrower, the lender agrees to grant the borrower a line of credit

on . the borrower, lender and guarantor, through friendly negotiation, have executed this contract as follows: article 1 currency, amount and term of the loan: 1. the currency under this loan is reiminbi. 2. the line of the loan is yuan. 3. the period of this loan is 12 months from the date of effectiveness of this contract. article 2 the purpose of the loan: 1. the purpose of this loan is

商务英语 BEC初级口语(超详细讲义)

BEC初级口语电子讲义 第一课时 BEC Preliminary介绍 Ⅰ BP Introduction BEC初级介绍 (ⅰ)Why take BEC exams? * strong growth * rigorous quality control * wide suitability * wide business context * value for study and business career * international recognition for work and study (ⅱ) BP Content BP包含的内容 BP考试主要是考学生的语言能力,包括听、说、读、写四个方面。试卷所设计的语言文字基本上都与商务有关。另外,还考学生的英语语法、结构等内容。 BP考试分笔试和口试两大部分。笔试包括阅读、写作和听力。 听说读写 听力:电话、面谈、问路、讨论等 阅读:来往函电、表格、会议记录(memorandum)、广告(advertisement)、通知(announcement)、日程安排(business schedule)、电话留言、简历(resume/CV)、商业文章、信息转换、产品目录(product catalog) 写作:写短文、商务信函(查询信、复查询信、抱怨信、图表描述) 口语:日常会话(daily conversation)、简单陈述(mainly presentation)、讨论问题 (ⅲ) Papers 试卷 Preliminary V antage Advanced Reading 1 hr 30 mins ﹡ 1 hr 1 hr Writing45 mins 1 hr 10 mins Listening40 mins40 mins40 mins Speaking 12 mins ﹡﹡14 mins ﹡﹡16 mins ﹡﹡ ( 2 candidates)

借款合同中英文范本(完整版)

合同编号:YT-FS-2053-80 借款合同中英文范本(完 整版) Clarify Each Clause Under The Cooperation Framework, And Formulate It According To The Agreement Reached By The Parties Through Consensus, Which Is Legally Binding On The Parties. 互惠互利共同繁荣 Mutual Benefit And Common Prosperity

借款合同中英文范本(完整版) 备注:该合同书文本主要阐明合作框架下每个条款,并根据当事人一致协商达成协议,同时也明确各方的权利和义务,对当事人具有法律约束力而制定。文档可根据实际情况进行修改和使用。 借款合同中文范本 借款单位:_____ 法定代表人:____ 贷款单位:_____ 法定代表人:____ 保证单位:____ 法定代表人:____ 签约日期:____ 根据《中华人民共和国合同法》的规定,借款方为保证施工生产正常进行,向贷款方申请建筑企业流动资金贷款,经贷款方审查同意发放,为明确各方权责,特签订本合同共同遵守。 第一条本合同规定____ 年贷款额为人民币(大写)____ 万元,用于____ 。

第二条借款方和贷款方必须共同遵守贷款办法,有关贷款事项按办法规定办理。 第三条贷款自支用之日起,按实际支用数计收利息,利率为月息____ ‰,超计划贷款的超过部分利率为月息____ ‰,逾期贷款加计利息20%,挪用贷款挪用部分加罚利息50%。 第四条贷款方保证按照本合同的规定供应资金,贷款方如因工作差错贻误用款,以致借款方遭受损失时,应按直接经济损失,由贷款方负责赔偿。 第五条贷款方有权检查贷款使用情况。检查时,借款方对调阅有关文件、帐册、凭证和报表,查核物资库存和施工生产情况等,必须给予方便。 第六条借款方如违反合同和贷款办法的规定,贷款方有权停止贷款,提前收回部分或全部贷款。 第七条担保方对借款方归还贷款本息承担责任,如果借款方未按期清偿贷款本息时,担保方应在接到贷款方还款通知后一个月内负责归还。 第八条本合同有效期:自____ 年____ 月____

商务英语口语900句(中英对照)

《商务英语口语900句》 出版发行:广东世界图书出版公司 ISBN 7-5062-6878-7/H.0471 中国加入WTO以后,急需培养一大批既懂得国际经贸知识,又熟练掌握商务英语的人才。为了让更多的经贸人员尽快适应我国对外贸易迅速发展的经济形势,我们编写了《商务英语口语900句》一书。 本书市作者对自己多年商贸英语教学实践和商务世纪现场谈判经验的总结,涉及范围全面,内容充实,语言规范、景点,适用面广,实用性强,可以说不但是一本理想的商务口语培训教材,也是一本非常实用的对外经贸业务人员的必备工作手册。 本书共由30各单元组成,每个单元设计了20-40个句子不等,其中有30或40 个句子的单元又分成了两个部分,以减轻学员在学习时的心理负担。 本书同时配有长期在中国从事英语口语教学的美国口语教师配音的cd,以便学院边听边学,帮助他们尽快掌握商务英语会话的各种技巧,同时也可以提高自己的语音语调水平。 目录: Unit 1 希望与要求 Unit 2 产品介绍 Unit 3 业务范围介绍 Unit 4 承诺 Unit 5 询盘 Unit 6 报盘 Unit 7 还盘 Unit 8 对还盘的反应 Unit 9 要求优惠 Unit 10 给予优惠 Unit 11 双方让步 Unit 12 订货及确认 Unit 13 请求代理并说明代理理由和代理能力 Unit 14 对代理请求的回应 Unit 15 代理条件和要求 Unit 16 合同 Unit 17 卖方对支付方式的要求 Unit 18 买方的支付方式 Unit 19 保险 Unit 20 对包装的建议及要求 Unit 21 告知客户包装所用材料、方式及其质量保证 Unit 22 货运通知 Unit 23 货运要求及答复

商务英语会议对话范文

Conversation 1 meeting A: we need to discuss our work plan for next year. Miss Tang, did you prepare a list of action items? B: yes. Does everyone have a copy? It’s only a draft, so I would appreciate any feedback before I forward it to the other departments. A: I see that expanding our product line tops the list of priorities. Although product development is important, I also think we need to find ways of upgrading our distribution network. B: I’ve asked the marketing department to follow up on that. I intend to incorporate some of their suggestions into the work plan before we submit the final report A: we should also brainstorm with folks in advertising to make sure that our target audience is getting the message. B: we’ll have to be careful about how we present our ideas. Those creative types can be awfully sensitive! A: I’ll speak with the assistant director in the

金融借贷合同范本(中英文对照)x

金融借贷合同范本(中英文对照) 金融借贷合同范本 (finan cial loa n con tract model ) 贷款方(le nder) 身份证件号码(id number.) 地址(address) 电话(tel) 借款方(borrower) 法定代表人(representative) 职务(title) 地址(address) 电话(tel) 借款方是一家从事生产销售喷砂和抛光研磨纤维石产品;(砂石品业务)的公司: the borrower operates manu facture and sale of the spray-st one (the stone bus in ess); 借款方因生产经营需要,向贷款方借款。双方本着互惠互利的目的,友好协商,特制订本合同。 for its production and operation ,the borrower intends to borrow money from the len der. for the mutual ben efits ,both parties agree to con clude this con tract. 第一条借款金额article 1 amount of loan 借款金额280,000美元(大写:贰拾捌万美元) us$280 ,000(capital letter : two hundred eighty thousand us dollars) 贷款方在签订本书面合同之前,已向借款方提供280, 000美元贷款。借款 方在此确认已经收到贷款方通过银行转账方式提供的280, 000美元贷款。 the lender agrees to advanee the loan us$280, 000 to the borrower prior to the sig ning of this con tract. the borrower hereby con firms that it has

《商务英语会话》课程教学大纲

《商务英语会话》课程教学大纲 (Foreign Trade Talk in English) 课程类型:专业必修课 课程编号:N063229 适用专业:国际贸易实务 先修课程:国际商务英语写作,剑桥商务英语(一) 后续课程:剑桥商务英语(二) 学分:3学分 总学时:48学时其中理论学时:30学时, 实验或上机学时:18学时 教学目的与要求: 本课程的教学目的:培养学生具有熟练的外贸英语听、说能力,熟悉和掌握国际贸易基础知识和基本技能,紧密结合国际贸易实务的各种场景,并对各种场景中商务活动所涉及的相关话题进行举一反三的情景教学,旨在于使学生能够掌握外贸英语会话中的专业术语、常用词汇、惯用句型表达方式或某种语法现象。 通过本课程的学习达到以下教学要求: 1、知识:掌握外贸英语基础知识(专业词汇、句型和口语习惯用语) 2、技能:结合外贸实际场景,培养英语口语交流技能和语言转换能力 3、能力:通过特定场景训练学生使用综合对话交流的能力 本课程为考查课程。 考查考核方式:本课程考核方式为口试,测试内容涉及迎接客商、询价报价、磋商价格、商谈付款、联系装运、商品包装、洽谈保险、商品检验、索赔仲裁、经销代理、签署合同、送别客商等方面的话题,考试题由学生根据话题自选。考试时,两个学生一组,一学期提供每人四次测试机会,每次各占期末成绩的10%。测试评价标准(优秀等级)为:对话清晰流畅达意,语音语调纯正,无句型错乱或语言障碍现象。考核成绩采用百分制评定,平时成绩占50%,期末成绩占50%。

Lesson One At the airport 教学目的与要求: 通过本课的学习,应结合课文情景掌握在对外贸易活动中所涉及的机场接待客户话题的专业术语、常用词汇与语言点、惯用句型表达方式和常规对话特点,以及基本礼仪用语的表述。 教学内容: 讲授在对外贸易活动中所涉及的机场接待客户话题的专业术语、常用词汇、惯用句型和对话方式。如:飞机场、等待、您好、欢迎您、旅途、愉快的、请这边走,以及打招呼、自我介绍、问候旅途情况、询问其他情况的表述等。 教学重难点: 教学重点: Students should practice on how to greet others and how to make an introduction. 教学难点: It is hard to make students speak out and really talk with each other only in English.. Lesson Two In the hotel 教学目的与要求: 通过本课的学习,应结合课文情景掌握在对外贸易活动中所涉及的安排客户入住宾馆话题的专业术语、常用词汇与语言点、惯用句型表达方式和常规对话特点,以及基本礼仪用语的表述。 教学内容: 讲授在对外贸易活动中所涉及的安排客户入住宾馆话题的专业术语、常用词汇、惯用句型和对话方式。如:洗澡间、考虑周全、时间表、历史上著名的、名胜古迹、能给人帮助是

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

借款合同模板 英文(标准版)

编号:GR-WR-70980 借款合同模板英文(标准 版) After negotiation and consultation, both parties jointly recognize and abide by their responsibilities and obligations, and elaborate the agreed commitment results within the specified time. 甲方:____________________ 乙方:____________________ 签订时间:____________________ 本文档下载后可任意修改

借款合同模板英文(标准版) 备注:本合同书适用于约定双方经过谈判、协商而共同承认、共同遵守的责任与义务,同时阐 述确定的时间内达成约定的承诺结果。文档可直接下载或修改,使用时请详细阅读内容。 借款人: 贷款人: 抵押人: 保证人: 出质人: 为明确各方权利和义务,根据《合同法》、《贷款通则》和其他有关法律、法规,订立本合同。 借贷条款 第一条借款金额。见36.1 第二条借款用途。见36.2 第三条借款期限。 3.1见36.3。 3.2借据或贷款凭证是本合同不可分割的组成部分。借款的实际放款日和还款日以借款 人、贷款人双方办理的借据或凭证上所记载的日期为准。

除日期外,借据或凭证其他记载事项 如与本合同不一致的,以本合同为准。 第四条借款划付。在借款人办妥借款手续后5个营业日内将全部款项划至借款人指定的账户,划付次数、时间、金额见36.4。 第五条article4transferringofloan.thefullamountofloanshallbet ransferredtoanaccountdesignatedbytheborrowerwithi n5workingdaysfromthedateofcompletingborrowingpr ocedure.referto36.4forthefrequency,timeandamountof transferring 第五条借款利率和计息。 5.1借款利率。本合同项下借款利率根据国家有关规定,确定利率见—36—.5。遇利率调整时,借款期限在1年(含)以下的,执行合同利率,不分段计息;借款期限在1年以上的,实行分段计息,从利率调整的次年1月1日开始,按相应利率的档次执行新的利率;如借款人未按约定时间归还借款本息或未按合同约定用途使用借款,贷款人将按国家规定对借

商务英语情景对话

商务英语情景对话 A: seller B: buyer A: Hello, welcome to XX company, I’m the (职位). These are my Colleague , Miss … and Miss …. B: Hi, nice to meet you. I’m the (职位),from XX company,(城市,国家) A: Nice to see you, too. Here is our catalogue for your reference. Is there anything particular you’re interested in? B: Well, I’m interested in your golden delicious apple. A: You have a good judgment. Golden delicious apple is famous as its first class quality, rich juice, and sweet sour taste. It’s also produced from Shandong province which has a good reputation of apples. B: well, I’m very impressed .May I have some idea of your price? A: Sure, USD 2000 per ton, CIF Newyork.(

B: Your price for golden delicious apple at USD 2000 per ton is on the high side, I can’t accept it. A: You must be aware that the price of golden delicious apple has been increasing since last year. It is fixed according to the upward trend in the international market price. B: But your price is much higher than the market price .Thailand gives a much lower price. A: The quality of this kind of golden delicious apple is much better. I can quote you on apple of quality and the price will definitely be lower. Our price varies according to the quality. B: What i mean is that your price is higher than of the same quality .It will be hard for us to persuade our clients to accept such a price .And as I known, many suppliers are in fact cutting the price trying to get a large market share. A: But our product can deal with the competition .You can see that we have already got many orders and more are coming. It shows that our product and price are acceptable

借贷合同中英文实用版

YF-ED-J4519 可按资料类型定义编号 借贷合同中英文实用版 An Agreement Between Civil Subjects To Establish, Change And Terminate Civil Legal Relations. Please Sign After Consensus, So As To Solve And Prevent Disputes And Realize Common Interests. (示范文稿) 二零XX年XX月XX日

借贷合同中英文实用版 提示:该合同文档适合使用于民事主体之间建立、变更和终止民事法律关系的协议。请经过一致协商再签订,从而达到解决和预防纠纷实现共同利益的效果。下载后可以对文件进行定制修改,请根据实际需要调整使用。 借贷合同范本【中英文】 贷款方(Lender): 身份证件号码(IDNumber.): 地址(Address): 电话(Tel): 借款方(Borrower): 法定代表人(Representative): 职务(Title): 地址(Address): 电话(Tel): 借款方是一家从事生产销售喷砂和抛光研

磨纤维石产品;(砂石品业务)的公司: 借款方因生产经营需要,向贷款方借款。双方本着互惠互利的目的,友好协商,特制订本合同。 第一条借款金额Article1AmountofLoan 借款金额280,000美元(大写:贰拾捌万美元) 贷款方在签订本书面合同之前,已向借款方提供280,000美元贷款。借款方在此确认已经收到贷款方通过银行转账方式提供的280,000美元贷款。 第二条借款用途Article2ScopeforUse 本合同所约定的贷款仅用于借款方生产销售砂石品业务,不得挪作它用。 第三条利率及还款期

“下订单”商务英语会话

“下订单”商务英语会话 在国际贸易中,口语的表达能力是商务人员的重要能力之一,也是必备的,因为很多时候,一场交易的成功与否都是跟口语有着很大的关系,以下是小编给大家整理的“下订单”英语会话,希望可以帮到大家 paul: just fine. i looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and i'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers. 还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论一下你们计算机扬声器的价格。 leslie: very good. here is our price list. 好的。这是我们的价目表。 paul: let me see…. i see that your listed price for the k-two-one model is ten us dollars. do you offer quantity discounts? 我看看。你们k-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。大量订购的话,有折扣吗? leslie: we sure do. we give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more. 当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。 paul: what kind of discount could you give me if i were to place an order for six hundred units? 如果我下六百的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣? leslie: on an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent. 六百的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。 paul: what about lead time? 交货时间呢? leslie: we could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment. 在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。 paul: so, you require payment in advance of shipment?

商务英语口语:广告

商务英语口语:广告 Helen:We want to use the right marketing mix to reach our target market. 海伦:我们想要使用正确的行销媒体来达到市场目标。 Leonard:Certainly. We've done some tactical planning already. We think we've come up with a good plan. 李奥纳德:当然。我们已经完成一些战略计划。我们认为我们已经提出一项不错的计划。 Helen:What media do you plan to use? 海伦:你们准备使用何种媒体? Leonard:Well, taking into account the image you want to project, we've asked our copywriters to prepare copy for computer magazines and the Internet first. 李奥纳德:考虑到你们想要表现的形象,我们已要求撰写文案的同事准备好计算机杂志稿及网际网络用稿。 Helen:So that way, our advertising dollars would be focused on people we know are computer users. 海伦:这样一来,我们的广告花费就会针对在,如我们所知,计算机使用者身上。 Leonard:Yes. We'll also run billboard and newspaper ads to help create broad brand recognition. 李奥纳德:是的。我们还同时刊登广告看板及报纸广告来帮助创立明显的品牌识别。 Helen:Will there be any direct mail? 海伦:会有任何广告邮件吗? Leonard:No. That would not be correct for a manufacturer like you. Leave that to the retailers. 李奥纳德:没有。对像你们这样的制造商来说,那并不是正确的作法。把这种方式留给零售商吧。 Helen:Good point. Please prepare a more detailed proposal, and then I'll pitch it to the higher-ups.

英文涉外借贷合同简易版_1

It Is Necessary To Clarify The Rights And Obligations Of The Parties, To Restrict Parties, And To Supervise Both Parties To Keep Their Promises And To Restrain The Act Of Reckless Repentance. 编订:XXXXXXXX 20XX年XX月XX日 英文涉外借贷合同简易版

英文涉外借贷合同简易版 温馨提示:本协议文件应用在明确协议各方的权利与义务、并具有约束力和可作为凭证,且对当事人双方或者多方都有约制性,能实现监督双方信守诺言、约束轻率反悔的行为。文档下载完成后可以直接编辑,请根据自己的需求进行套用。 loan contract contract number: _____ borrower: ____ address: _____ lender: ____ address: _____ in accordance with provisions of contract law of the peoples republic of china and bank of china, after reviewing the status and the request of the borrower, the lender agrees to grant the borrower a line of credit on . the

borrower, lender and guarantor, through friendly negotiation, have executed this contract as follows: article 1 currency, amount and term of the loan: 1. the currency under this loan is reiminbi. 2. the line of the loan is yuan. 3. the period of this loan is 12 months from the date of effectiveness of this contract. article 2 the purpose of the loan: 1. the purpose of this loan is used for working capital turnover. 2. without written approval of the

国际借贷借款合同(中英文)

国际借贷借款合同(中英文) LOAN AGREEMENT LOAN AGREEMENT, dated as of______________, among X, as borrower (the""Borrower"), A BAND, as agent (in such capacity, the "Agent") B BANK, and C BANK as managers (the "Managers"), and the several banks and financial institutions named as. Banks on the signature pages hereof, as lenders (collectively the"Banks" and each individual-ly Bank"). WHEREAS the Borrower proposes to borrow from the Banks, and the Bands, severally but not jointly, propose to lend to the Borrower, an aggregate amount of $ 50, 000, 000, the parties have agreed as follows. 本借款合同于19 年月日由借款人,X公司(简称"借款人"),代理人,A银行简称"代理行"),经理人,B银行和C银行(简称"经理行 "),以及贷款人若干银行与在签名页上列明为银行的金融机构(合称时表述为 "各行",单称一家时表述为"银行")签署。 鉴于借款人提出从银行借款,各银行分别地但不连带地提出向借款贷款,总额为___万美元,当事人协议如下; 1.定义;解释1. DEFINITIONS; INTERPRETATION 1.1. Definitions, For purplses of this Agreement, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated " Banking Day" means a day on which dealings in deposits in Dollars are carried on in theLondon interbank market and banks are open for business in London and not required or au-thorized by law to close in New York City, and "London Banking day" means a day on which dealings in deposits in Dollars are carried on in the London interbank market and banks are open for business in London. 1.1定义为本合同目的,下列术语具有所指明的含义: "银行工作日"指伦敦同业银行市场和各银行在伦敦进行美元存款交易的宫业日,而不是纽约市法律规定或许可的停业日。"伦敦银行工作日"指伦敦同业银行和伦敦银行进行美元存款交易日。 "付款日"指第2.2条中该术语的含义。 "Disbursenent Date" has the meaning assigned to that term in Section 2.2. "美元"或"$"指美国的法定货币。

商务英语对话听力

商务英语对话听力 Tom: Sofarourcommoditieshavestoodthecompetitionwell.Theveryfa ctthatotherclientskeeponbuyingspeaksforitself.Fewotherteasc ancomparewithourseitherforflavororcolor. 目前为止,我们的商品都是经得起竞争的。其他客户不断地向我们购买就证明了这一点。在香味或色泽方面,其他品牌的红茶很难与我们的红茶媲美。 Sammy: ButIbelievewe’llhaveahardtimeconvincingourclientsatyour price. 不过我认为很难说服我们的客户们接受你方的价格。 Tom: Tobefrankwithyou,ifitweren’tforourgoodrelations,wewould n’tconsidermakingyouafirmofferatthisprice. 坦率地说,如果不是为了我们之间的友好关系,我们本来不会考虑以这个价格报实盘的。 Sammy: Allright.Inordertogetthebusiness,Iaccept. 好吧,为了达成交易,我接受了。 Tom: I’mgladthatwe’vesettledtheprice.

很高兴我们就价格问题达成了协议。 Sammy: Nowaboutthequantity.Yousaidyoucouldoffermeonly500cases,w https://www.doczj.com/doc/ff147316.html,styearwesold700cases,andI’msureIca ndobetterthisyear.Ihopeyoucanoffermeatleast800cases. 现在谈谈数量问题。你说只能供应500箱,这不够,去年我们销售了700箱,今年肯定能销售更多,我希望你至少能报800箱。 Joey: I’mhopingtogettoyourshowroom. 我打算到你们的展示中心看看. Jenny: Whenmightyougo? 什么时候想去呢? Joey: IwasthinkingaboutnextTuesday. 我想下个礼拜二。 Jenny: I’llmeetyouthere,shallwesayabouteleveno’clock. 我会在那儿等你,你看十一点左右如何。 Joey: I’dliketoseeyourshowroom. 我想参观你们的展示中心. Jenny:

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档