当前位置:文档之家› 商务接待英语对话

商务接待英语对话

A工厂老板 D:A的助手 B参观者 C:B的搭档 E工厂主管

B:Where can we see your complete line?
什么地方可以看到你们全部产品的样品?
A:We have a showroom in this city.
我们在本市设有一个展示中心。
B:I’d like to see it.
我想看看。
A:Drop by anytime.
随时欢迎参观者。

A:Is this your first visit to our showroom.
您是第一次到我们展示室来的吧。
B:Yes ,it is .
是的。
A:Can I show you around.
我来带你四处看看好吗?
B:That would be nice of you .
那太好了!

B:How is the product selling ?
这产品卖得怎么样?
A:It’s selling well .
卖得很好啊!
B:What are the selling points of your product ?
你们的销售重点是什么呢?
A:Compared with competing products , ours is smaller and lighter.
比起其它竞争产品,我们的比较轻巧。
A:This is our latest product .
这是我们的最新产品。
B:When is it going to be on the market?
什么时候上市啊。
A:It will be out next month .
下个月即可推出。
B:Could I have this sample free of charge?
这样品可以免费送我吗?
A:SURE,YOU CAN TAKE SOME SAMPLE.

D:If you are staying here for a few days, we’d be delighted to see you at our factory.
如果你要在这里呆几天的话,我们很高兴你能到我们工厂来看看。
B:It’s very kind of you to say so. My associate will be interested in visiting your factory.
谢谢您的盛情。我的搭档很想参观你们的工厂。
D:Let us know when you are free. We’ll arrange the tour for you.
请告诉我们你们什么时候有空,我们好作安排。
B:Thank you. I’ll give you a call this afternoon to set the time. There’s nothing like seeing things with one’s own eyes.
谢谢。今天下午我会给你电话以确认时间。再没有比亲自去看看更 好的了。
D:That’s for sure. You’ll know our products better after the visit.
的确如此。参观后你会对我们的产品更了解。

到工厂...

C:How large is the plant?
这个工厂有多大?
E:It covers an area of 75,000 square meters.
面积有七万五千平方米。
C:It’s much larger than I expected. When was the plant set up?
比我想象的要大多了。什么时候建厂的?
E:In the early 70s. We’ll soon be celebrating the 30th anniversary.
七十年代初期。我们很快要庆祝建厂三十周年了。
C:Congratulations!
祝贺你们。
E:Thank you.
谢谢。
C:How many employees do you have in this plant?
这个工厂有多少员工?
E:500. We’re running on three shifts.
五百个,我们是三班制。 Joan:
C:Does the plant work with everything from the raw material to the finished product?
从原料到成品都是工厂自己生产吗?
E:Our associates specializing in these fields make

some accesso- ries. Well, here we’re at the production shop. Shall we start with the assembly line?
有些零配件是我们的联营单位生产的,他们是专门从事这一行的。 好了,我们到生产车间了。咱们从装配线开始看,好吗? Joan:
C:That’s fine.
好的。

C:It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the place. It gave me a good idea of your product range.
谢谢你们陪同我看了整个工厂。这次参观使我对你们的产品范围有了一个很好的了解。
E:It’s a pleasure to show our factory to our customers. What’s your general impression, may I ask?
带我们的客户来参观工厂是我们的荣幸。不知道你总体印象如何?
C:Very impressive, indeed, especially the speed of your NW Model.
很好,尤其是你们的NW型机器的速度。
E:That’s our latest development. A product with high performance. We put it on the market just two months ago.
那是我们新开发的产品,性能很好。两个月前刚投放市场。
C:The machine gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
和你们的竞争对手相比,我想这机器可以让你们多占一个优势。
E:Certainly. No one can match us as far as speed is concerned.
当然。就速度而言,目前没有厂家能和我们相比。
C:Could you give me some brochures for that machine? And the price if possible.
能给我一些那种机器配套的小册子吗?如有可能,还有价格。
E:Right. Here is our sales catalog and literature.
好的。这是我们的销售目录和说明书。
C:Thank you. I think we may be able to work togeth er in the future.
谢谢。我想也许将来我们可以合作。

D:Just let me know if you want to bring anyone else.
如果你要带别人来,请随时通知我。
C:I’d like to have my boss go through the plant some day.
我真想叫我老板哪天也过来看看。
D:We’re having a special showing next week in our showroom.
下周我们的展示室将有一个特别的展示会.
C:What do you mean by special?
怎么特别呢。
D:It will be by special invitation only.
我们只邀请特别的客户。
C:Please make sure I get an invitation.
请记住寄张请帖给我哦。
D:OK,That’s the end of the tour.
参观就此结束了。
C:It was a great help to me.
真是获益良多

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档