第一节听句子，从题中所给的A, B, C三个选项中选出与所听句子内容相关的图画。每个句子听两遍。(共5小题；每小题1分，满分5分) 第二节听句子，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出与所听句子内容相符的正确答语。
6. A. Nice to meet you. B. Your name, please. C. Help yourself.
7. A. Here you are. B. Yes, please. C. Yes, a hot dog,
8. A. Just so-so. B. Never mind. C. It’s nice of you to
9. A. Next weekend. B. After school. C. Good idea.
10. A. Sorry, I won’t. B. OK, I will. C. I can’t speak.
11. Is Mr. Smith busy or free at ten o’clock?
A. He’s out. B．He’s free. C. He’s busy.
12. Who would like to see Mr. Smith?
B. Miss Li.
13. What day is it today?
14. What will Peter have for breakfast?
B. Eggs and milk.
C. Bread and milk.
15. Where are they talking?
A. At home.
B. In a school.
C. In a restaurant.
第四节听短文，从题中所给的A、 B、 C三个选项中选出能完成下列信息表格的正确选项。短文听两遍。〔共5小题；每小题2分，满分10分)
The best time of the year is the summer vacation
16. A. weeks B. months C. years
17. A. free B. busy C. happy
18. A. cooking B. washing C. swimming
19. A. play basketball B. hang out C. go out
20. A. a part-time job B. a good job C. a new job
从题中所给的A、B、 C、 D四个选项中选出能填入空白处的正确选项，并将所选答案涂到答题卡的相应位置上。
21. If you don’t know the _____ to the science museum, here is a map of the
22. — Tim, how is it going with you?
—_____. I’m having fun.
C. Very tiring
D. Pretty good
23. As long as all the Chinese people pull together, our China Dream will
A. come true
B. come out
C. come up
D. come down
24. —Which city would you like to live in, Beijing or Shanghai?
—_____. I’d like to choose Kunming.
25. — ____ will the 2016 Summer Olympic Games be held in Brazil?
26. — Can John play soccer with us, Mrs. Black?
—One moment, please. He _____ on the phone to his cousin.
D. is talking
27. Nowadays, some robots are very human-like. They ____ walk and dance.
D. have to
28. — Jeff, could you tell me how to order a taxi through “Didi”?
A. You’re welcome.
C. Take it easy
D. It doesn’t
29. We will spend the coming week together. So _____, let’s know each other’s
A. in the end
B. all the time
C. first of all
D. as a result
30. — My parents will bring me to Shanghai Disneyland the day after tomorrow.
A. I’m sorry to hear that
B. It’s my pleasure
C. Best wishes to you
D. Have a good trip
31. The ____ kids learn to be independent, the _____ it is for their future.
A. early; good
B. early; better
D. earlier; good 32. ______ exciting boat race it was! Many people watched it.
A. What a
B. What an
D. How a
33. The boss was very rich, _______ it did n’t make him happy because he was
always worried about
losing his money.
One day, a woman sat next to a man in a park. 36 pointed to the boy who was swinging(荡秋千) and said, “What a nice boy!”
“Yes,he’s a 37 boy. He’s my son ”.The man said. Then, he 38 his watch and called to his son, “Shall we go, Todd?”
Todd answered, “Five more minutes, Dad. Just five more minutes.”The man 39 and Todd continued to swing.
Five 40 passed and the father stood and called again to his son. “Time to go now.”Again Todd said, “Five more minutes, Dad. Just five more minutes, please.”
The man smiled and said, “OK.”
“You are 41 a patient father,”the woman said.
The man smiled and then said, “My elder son Tommy was killed by a drunk driver last
year 42 he was riding bike near here. I never spent 43 time with Tommy. I’ve promised that the same mistake can’t happen 44 Todd. He wants to have five more minutes to swing. The 45 is that I also have five more minutes to watch him.”
36. A. She B. They C. We D. He
37. A. stupid B. good C. silly D. bad
38. A. looked like B. looked after C. looked for D. looked at
34. The Smiths have decided ____ a house near the sea.
D. to buy
35. — Do you know ______?
— Yes. They’re from New York.
A. what do the tourists do
B. where the tourists are from
C. what the tourists do
D. where are the tourists from
39. A. disagreed B. agreed C. thought D. understood
40. A. times B. hours C. seconds D. minutes
41. A. easily B. quietly C. really D. happily
42. A. that B. while C. if D. how
43. A. much B. many C. a few D. few
44. A. with B. in C. to D. for
45. A. truth B. question C. mistake D. trouble
Students are very interested in computers, the Internet and mobile phones. Using new technologies in the classroom can be very helpful for them.
Mobile phones can be very useful in the classroom. When students speak or act, teachers can use them to record students, take photos and show them to students. Using mobile phones in class is a fun way of doing some interesting language work.
Students like the photos on your mobile phone. So try your best to take more photos for students. Photos can help students to practice speaking, listening or writing in an interesting way.
How to use the Internet and mobile phones in class? Please remember the key points(要点):
Use the Internet with your students in many different ways, if possible.
Try to find good websites for your students.
Use your mobile phone in class to record your students, take photos and recordings.
Ask your students to listen for the pronunciation mistakes when you play the recordings back to them.
46. Students are interested in new technologies.
47. Mobile phones are useful but boring in language learning.
48. Teachers should find good websites for students.
49. Mobile phones can be only use to record students and take photos in class.
50. The key points to remember are for students.
A group of old classmates, who have succeeded in their work, got together to visit their teacher. Their conversation soon turned to complaining (抱怨) about the stress (压力) in their work and life. The teacher went to the kitchen and returned with a large pot of coffee and many cups. Some the cups are expensive and lovely, but some are cheap and not beautiful. The teacher told them to
help themselves to the coffee.
When all the students had a cup of coffee in hand, the teacher said, “Have you noticed all the nice-looking expensive cups were taken, leaving behind the cheap ones? It’s OK for you to want only the best for yourselves, but that is why you have the stress in your work and life even if you are very successful now.”
“All of you really wanted the coffee, not the cups, but you chose the best cups and were eyeing each other’s cups. ”
“Now think about this, life is the coffee, and money and position in
society are the cups. They are just took to hold life. They do not change the quality(质量) of life. Sometimes, we just care about the cups, and we fail to enjoy the coffee. So, don’t let the cups drive you, enjoy the coffee
51. The students who visited the teacher _______.
A. are satisfied with their work
B. are successful in their studies
C. are strict with each other
D. are successful in their work
52. The teacher took out cups _____.
A. for the students to have coffee
B. to show to the students
C. for the students to have a look
D. to show is favorite coffee
53. The teacher noticed that the students ______.
A. liked the cheap cups
B. only took the best cups
C. were drinking coffee
D. preferred the coffee to the cups
54. Why did the students have the stress in the work and life?
A. Because they really wanted coffee.
B. Because they didn’t have good cups.
C. Because they didn’t pay enough attention to life itself
D. Because they didn’t have money to buy coffee and cups.
55. From the story, we know the teacher wanted the students to enjoy ____.
A. the cups
B. the coffee
D. money and
Mom and dad —they’re two of the most important people in your life. You probably see at least one of them every day and over you lifetime, they
influence you more than anyone else you meet.
Moms and dads need to care for their kids from the minute they’re born.
It’s parent’s job to love and help kids —and most parents will do this as possible as they can, even when the “kids”grow up and have children of
their own. That means you have many years ahead to share with your mom and dad.
Here are some ways you can stay close, get along, and build a strong relationship(关系).
Spend time together. Do n’t play a computer game or watch TV by yourself. Ask your mom and dad to play with you, go outside together, play a game, or read a book out loud. Try to spend more time together.
Share your feelings and ask for help. Many kids say they’d like their parents to help them when they’re unhappy. Tell them if you’re sad or have a problem. They’ll be happy to help you.
Be kind caring. Little things might mean a lot to your mom or dad. You can brighten a parent’s day with a hug, a card, or a joke. It’s also lovely when a kid cleans up his or her room without being asked. It’s important to show that you care for each other. Kids and parents show their love by respecting(尊重) each other, and being caring, polite and thoughtful.
Do your best at whatever you do. You don’t have to the perfect, but when you do your best, you make your parents proud. It makes them happy to see how you’re turning into such a great kid. Why? Because it lets them know you’re doing a good job.
56. Your parents are two of the most important people in your life because they
A. see you every day
B. have duty to care for you
C. need your help
D. influence you more than anyone else
57. Most parents _____ after their kids have grown up.
A. stop helping their kids
B. try their best to help their kids
C. leave their kids
D. are busy taking exercise
58. What should kids do when they’re unhappy?
A. Watch TV by themselves.
B. Play a game with their parents.
C. Tell their parents and ask for help.
D. Be kind to their parents.
59. The underlined word “brighten” in the sixth paragraph means “_____” in
60. Which can be the best title of the passage?
A. Getting Along with Your Parents
B. Talking to Your Parents
C. When Your Parents Fight
D. Spending More Time with Your
Say Something Good to Others
How nice of you to read this passage. I can see from your eyes that you are a clever child. I love the way you…
In the USA, January 24th is National Compliment Day. 61 We all feel good when we hear something nice about ourselves. Nice words make us happy.
But do you often say nice words to your friends? 62 Your nice words are important to them. So now tell your friend, “You look good today.”Say to your mother, “You’re a good cook.”Say to your father,
Remember. 64 Don’t say anything if you don’t have anything good to say. 65 if you can’t find anything good about people, or you will do more harm than good.
A. Speak out.
B. Keep silent.
C. You’re a great father.
D. Thank you very much.
E. On that day people say something nice to others.
F. Your nice words must come from your heart.
G. Do you say anything good to your parents?
66. John is not good at ______ , but he would like to have a try. (sing)
67. Tu Youyou is one of the Nobel Prize ______ in 2015. We’re proud of her (win)
68. Helping others is helping ______ , so we should try our best to help those in need. (we)
69. Mr. Green is so serious that he always thinks _____ before making a
70. The police warn the drivers to drive slowly on ____days because it is
71. I t’s raining now. Please _______ your raincoat when you go out. (穿上)
72. Scott and his wife usually ________ morning newspapers before breakfast. (浏览)
73. The old man is used to playing ______ with his friends in the afternoon. (中国象棋)
74. The library is ______ our school. It’s easy to go there to borrow books. (在……对面)
75. _____ brings us back to the “good old days”when people were kind to
each other and trusted one another. (乡村音乐)
I Have Learned a Lot in Junior High School
要求: 1. 语言流畅、书写规范、卷面整洁，词数不少于60个；
201 6 年云南省初中学业水平考试
第一部分听力(共四节，1一10小题，每小题1 分，11一20 小肠，每小题2 分，满分30分)
第二部分英语知识运用 (共二节，21一35 小题，每小题 1 分，36一45 小题，每小题1.5
第一节单项填空：21一25：BDACA 26-30: DABCD 31-35: CBADB
第三部分阅读理解 (共三节，46一50 小题，每小题1.5 分，51 一60 小题，每小题2 分，61一65 小题，每小题1.5 分，满分35分)
第二节 51一55：DABCC 56-60: DBCBA
第四部分写作(共三节， 66一75 小题，每小题1 分，书面表达15 分，满分25 分) 第一节词形填空：
66. singing 67. Winners 68. ourselves 69. carefully 70. snowy
71. put on 72. look through 73. Chinese chess 74. across from 75. Country music
One possible version :
I Have Learned a Lot in Junior High School
My three-year life in junior high school is interesting and cotorfi:1. I've learned a lot.
First of all, I've learned to be a good person. I can tell what's right and
what's wrong. Secondly, I've developed good learning habits and made great progress an studies. Thirdly, I’ve learned to get on well with others and I've made many friends. We often help each other and learn from each other.
All in all, I've learned more than I can say. I'll value it forever