( ) 1.
( ) 2.
( ) 3.
( ) 4.
( ) 5.
（）6. A. Nice to meet you. B. Your name, please. C. Help yourself.
（）7. A. Here you are. B. Yes, please. C. Yes, a hot dog, please.
（）8. A. Just so-so. B. Never mind. C. It’s nice of you to say so.（）9. A. Next weekend. B. After school. C. Good idea.
（）10. A. Sorry, I won’t. B. OK,I will. C. I can’t speak.
（）11.Is Mr. Smith busy or free at ten o’clock?
A. He’s out.
B. He’s free.
C. He’s busy.
（）12. Who would like to see Mr. Smith?
B. Miss Li.
（）13.What day is it today?
（）14. What will Peter have for breakfast?
B. Eggs and milk.
C. Bread and milk.
（）15. Where are they talking?
A. At home.
B. In a school.
C. In a restaurant.
The best time of the year is the summer vacation
There is no school for two 16 .
I’m as 17 as a bird.
Last summer vacation I learned 18 .
I’ll 19 with my friends.
This summer vacation
I may take 20 in the KFC.
（）16. A. weeks B. months C. years
（）17. A. free B. busy C. happy
（）18. A. cooking B. washing C. swimming
（）19. A. play basketball B. hang out C. go out
（）20. A. a part-time job B. a good job C. a new job
_ _to the science museum, here is a map of the city.
21.If you don’t know the_
22. —Tim, how is it going with you?
—________. I’m having fun.
C. Very tiring
D. Pretty good
23. As long as all the Chinese people pull together, our China Dream will ________.
A. come true
B. come out
C. come up
D. come down
24. —Which city would you like to live in, Beijing or Shanghai?
—________. I’d like to choose Kunming.
25.—________will the 2016 Summer Olympic Games be held in Brazil?
26. —Can John play soccer with us, Mrs. Black?
—One moment, please. He ________ on the phone to his cousin.
D. is talking
27. Nowadays, some robots are very human like. They ____ ___walk and dance.
D. have to
28. —Jeff, could you tell me how to order a taxi through “Di
A. You’re welcome
C. Take it easy
D. It doesn’t matter
29. We will spend the coming week together. So ________, let’s know each other’s names.
A. in the end
B. all the time
C. first of all
D. as a result
30. —My parents will bring me to Shanghai Disneyland the day after tomorrow.
A. I'm sorry to hear that
B. It's my pleasure
C. Best wishes to you
D. Have a good trip
31. The kids learn to be independent, the ________ it is for their future.
A. early; good
B. early; better
C. earlier; better
D. earlier; good
32. _______ exciting boat race it was! Many people watched it.
A. What a
B. What an
D. How a
33. The boss was very rich, _______ it didn’t make him happy because he was always worried about losing his
34. The Smiths have decided _______ a house near the sea.
D. to buy
35. —Do you know _______?
—Yes. They’re from New York.
A. what do the tourists do
B. where the tourists are from
C. what the tourists do
D. where are the tourists from