当前位置:文档之家› 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出第1辑1B

李阳疯狂英语脱口而出第1辑1B

1. Absolutely not.
绝对不是。
2. Are you coming with me?
你跟我一起去吗?
3. Are you sure?
你能肯定吗?
4. As soon as possible.
尽快。
A:When does this work need to be finished?
这工作需要什么时候完 成?
B:As soon as possible.
尽快。
5. Believe me.
相信我。
6. Buy it!
买下来!
7. Call me tomorrow.
明天打电话给我。
8. Can you speak slowly?
请您说得慢些好吗?
9. Come with me!
跟我来!
10. Congratulations!
恭喜恭喜!
11. Do it right!
把它做对!
12. Do you mean it?
你是当真的吗?
13. Do you see him often?
你经常见到他吗?
14. Do you understand?
你明白了吗?
15. Do you want it?
你要吗?
16. Do you want something?
你想要些什么
17. Don't do it.
不要做!
18. Don't exaggerate。
不要夸张:
19. Don't tell me that.
不要告诉我;
A: We have to attend a boring meeting tomorrow.
明天我们要参加一个无 聊的会议。
B: Don't tell me that. I wanted to relax and go shopping.
不要告诉我。我想轻松 一下,上街去购物。
20. Give me a hand.
帮我一下。
21. Go right ahead.
一直往前走。
22. Have a good trip.
祝旅途愉快。
23. Have a nice day.
祝你过得愉快。
24. Have you finished?
你做完了吗?
25. He doesn't have time.
他没空。
26. He is on his way.
他现在已经在路上了。
27. How are you doing?
你好吗?
28. How long are you staying?
你要呆多久?
29. I am crazy about her.
我对她着迷了。
30. I am wasting my time.
我在浪费时间。
31. I can do it.
我能做到。
32. I can't believe it?
我简直不能相信。
A: Stone was thrown into jail last night.
斯通昨晚进了监狱。
B: I can't believe it! He's such a great guy.
我简直不敢相信!他是 个多好的人!
This news will kill his mother.
这消息会让他妈妈发疯 的。
33. I can't wait.
我不能再等了。
34. I don't have time.
我没有时间。
35. I don't know anybody.
我一个人都不认识。
36. I don't like it.
我不喜欢。
37. I don't think so.
我认为不是。
38. I feel much better.
我感觉好多了。
39. I found it.
我找到了。
40. I hope so.
我希望如此。
41. I knew it.
我早知道了。
42. I noticed that.
我注意到了。
43. I see.
我明白了。
44. I speak English well.
我英语说得很好。
45. I think so.
我认为是这样的。
46. I want to speak with him.
我想跟他说话。
47. I won.
我赢了。
48. I would like a cup of coffee, please.
请给我一杯咖啡。
49. I'm hungry.
我饿死了。
50. I'm leaving.
我要走了。
51. I'm sorry.
对不起。
52. I'm used to it.
我已经习惯了。
53. I'I,miss you.
我会想念你的。
A: I'm leaving for Hong Kong tomorrow.
我明天去香港。
B: I'll miss you.
我会想你的。
54. I'll try.
我试试看?
55. I'm

bored.
我很无聊?
56. I'm busy.
我很忙。
57. I'm having fun.
我玩得很开心。
58. I'm ready.
我准备好了,
59. I've got it.
我明白了。
60. I've had it.
我受够了。
61. It's incredible!
真是难以置信!
62. Is it far?
很远吗?
63. It doesn't matter.
没关系。
64. It smells good.
闻起来很香。
65. It's about time.
是时候了?
66. It's all right.
没关系?
67. It's easy.
很容易。
68. It's good.
很好。
69. It's near here.
离这里很近。
70. It's nothing.
没什么。
71. It's time to go.
该走了。
72. It's different.
那是不同的。
73. It's funny.
很滑稽。
74. It's impossible.
那是不可能的。
75. It's not bad.
还行。
A: What do you think about the used car I just bought?
你觉得我刚买的那部二 手车如何?
B: It's not bad.
还行。
76. It's not difficult.
不难。
77. It's not worth it.
不值得。
78. It's obvious.
很明显的。
79. It's the same thing.
还是一样的。
80. It's your turn.
轮到你了。
81. Let me know.
告诉我-
82. Let me see.
让我想一想。
83. Me too.
我也一样。
84. Not yet.
还没有!
85. Relax!
放松!
86. See you tomorrow.
明天见。
87. She is my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友。
88. She is so smart.
她真聪明。
89. Show me.
指给我看。
90. Tell me.
告诉我。
91. Thank you very much.
多谢。
92. That happens.
这样的事情经常发生。
A: I can't believe that
我不敢相信
I called my girlfriend/wife/fa ther the wrong name.
我竟然叫错了女朋友/ 妻子/父亲的名字。
93. That's enough.
够了。
94. That's interesting.
很有趣。
95. That's right.
对了。
96. That's true.
这是真的。
97. There are too many people here.
这里人太多。
98. They like each other.
他们互相倾慕。
99. Think about it.
考虑一下。
100. Too bad!
太糟糕啦!
101. Wait for me.
等等我。
102. What did he say?
他说什么?
103. What do you think?
你认为怎样?
104. What is he talking about?
他在说些什么?
105. What terrible weather!
多坏的天气!
106. What's going on/what's happening/What's the problem?
怎么啦?
107. What's the date today?
今天几号?
108. Where are you going?
你去哪里?
109. Where is he?
他在哪里?
110. You are impatient.
你太性急了。
A: I don't think my daughter will ever learn to speak English!
我觉得我女儿不可能学 会说英语了!
B: I think you're too impatient. She's only three years old!
你太性急了。她才三岁 !
111. You look tired.
你看上去很累。
112. You surprise me.
你让我大吃一惊。
113. You're crazy.
你疯了。
114. You're welcome.
别客气。
115. You're always right.
你总是对的。
116. you're in a bad mood.
你心情不好。
117. You're lying.
你在撒谎。
118.

You're wrong.
你错了。
Greatest sentences Ever to Practice sound
1. If you exaggerate, you will sound fantastically American!
如果将发音夸张一些, 你听起来会美国味十足 !
2. A: My exam was a disaster.
我的考试简直是一塌糊 涂。
B:You didn't pass? That's too bad. You'll have another chance.
你没有通过吗?太遗憾 了。你会有另外一个机 会的。
A: No. That was my last chance.
不,那是我最后一次机 会。
3. That's a fact.
那是事实。
4. Saturday I am planning to go dancing.
星期六我计划去跳舞。
5. I am happy/glad to have you back from Japan.
我很高兴你从日本回来 。
6. That man/actor had a bad accent and bad grammar.
那个男人/演员口音很 糟糕,而且语法错误很 多。
7. There was a bad traffic accident.
发生了一起糟糕的交通 事故。
That hacker into the back of my van and killed my cat.
出租车撞到了我面包车 的后背,撞死了我的猫 。
Too bad it wasn't my wife because I loved my cat.
太遗憾了,死的不是我 太太,因为我爱我的猫 。
8. Don't laugh behind other people's backs.
不要在背后取笑别人。
9. Come back after you finish your math exam.
完成数学测验之后回来 :
10. My grandfather was a bad man,
我的祖父是个坏人,
and he treated my grandmother very badly.
他对祖母非常不好。
11. I'm so glad that nothing bad had happened.
我很高兴没发生什么糟 糕的事情。
12. As a matter of fact, I think he is an asshole.
事实上,我认为他是个 混蛋。
13. Look at that fat ass on that fat man.
看看那个胖子的屁股多 大。
14. You're not such a bad apple/bad egg after all.
你毕竟还不是太坏。
15. There's always a bad apple in every class.
每个班都有几粒老鼠屎 。
16. Good employees get a pat on the back,
员工表现得好,老板会 拍拍他的背,
while good secretaries get a pat on the ass.
而秘书做得好,老板则 会拍拍她的屁股。
17. She deserves a pat on the back.
她应该得到表扬。
18. Pats on the back weren't enough; he wanted fast cash.
只有表扬是不够的,他 要的是看得见、摸得着 的现金!
19. These back-to-back appointments are giving me
这一连串的约会
a heart attack/killing me/affecting my health.
使得我筋疲力尽。
20. Back-to-back defeats made him sad.
连续的失败使他很伤心 。
发泄的句子
21. Stop picking on me and get off my back. Man! I've had it.
老兄,别再对我挑剔了 ,别再找我麻烦了。我 受够了!
22. Get off my back, will ya? I'll do it when I have time.
别罗嗦了,好不好?我 有时间就去做。
23. Get your crap off my bed!
把你那些乱七八糟的破 玩意儿从我床上搬走。
伟大的句子
24. Laughter has no foreign accent.
笑声没有外国口音。
25. Such men are the backbone of the cou

ntry.
这样的人是国家的栋梁 。
26. Selfishness and unhappiness often go hand in hand.
自私的人通常无幸福可 言。
27. He who laughs last laughs best.
谁笑到最后,谁就笑得 最好。
超级挑战 28. The voters had a backlash against rising gas taxes.
选民强烈反对增加汽油 税。
29. A bad black man tried to crash the rally,
一个黑人坏蛋企图要混 进我们的聚会,
but my dad called the cops.
我父亲打电话叫来了警 察。
集中训练
30. The manager was hired at a handsome salary.
这个经理被高薪聘用。
31. We must take action before it is too late.
我们必须及早采取行动 。
32. Actions are more important than words.
行动胜过语言。
33. That man is always handing out unwanted advice.
那个人总是给别人没有 用的建议。
34. We handed in our exams at the last minute of the class.
在下课的最后一刻,我 们交了试卷。
35. The two brothers worked hand in hand.
两兄弟携手合作。
36. The family went to the graduation at Stanford.
全家人去斯坦福大学参 加了毕业典礼。
37. I ran as fast as I could.
我跑得不能再快了。
38. We had to act fast.
我们不得不尽快行动。
39. It happened in the past.
它发生在过去。
40. Don't miss you last chance.
不要错过最后的机会。
41. It is absolutely impossible to cure AIDS.
要治愈艾滋病是绝对不 可能的。
42. We will have a fat chance to win the game on Saturday.
我们几乎没有可能赢得 星期六的比赛。
43. Casual dress is becoming more and more fashionable.
休闲服装变得越来越流 行。
44. The match won't catch.
这火柴擦不着。
45. The dog went after a rabbit but didn't catch it.
狗追兔子,但没有逮住 兔子.
46. The mad dog ran past Dan.
那只疯狗从丹身边跑过 。
47. Alice dashed to the back of the shack to stash the bag.
艾丽斯跑到小木屋后面 把包藏起来。
48. Stan took a rabbit from his magic hat.
斯坦从他的魔术帽里把 兔子拿出来。
49. A: Damn it.
混蛋。
B: Watch your mouth!
嘴巴放干净一点!
A: I learned that bad habit from you.
这个坏习惯是你传给我 的。
You should have watched your mouth first.
你应该先注意自己。
nasty
dirty bad unpleasant disgusting unkind offensive
bad to deal with or experience
1. a nasty mind
卑鄙肮脏的思想
2. nasty language
污秽不堪的语言
3. live a cheap and nasty life
过低贱的生活
4. It’s a tacky, nasty little movie.
这是一部庸俗、下流、 不值一看的电影。
5. a nasty smell
难闻的气味
6. a nasty taste
难吃的味道
7. cold, wet, nasty weather
寒冷多雨的恶劣天气
8. a nasty habit
恶习
9. a nasty temper
臭脾气
10. a nasty attack of coughs
一阵剧烈的咳嗽
11. a nasty accident
严重的事故
12. a nasty look in his eyes
眼露凶光
13. a nasty

room
脏乱的房间
14. a nasty book
下流书
15. say nasty things about sb.
恶语中伤某人
第四节 四五六星级单词
accomplish
做成功;完成;实现; 达成
1. They accomplished their mission.
他完成了使命。
2. A lazy man can never accomplish anything.
懒惰的人永远一事无成 。
3. We tried to arrange a peace agreement, but accomplished nothing.
我们试图达成和平协议 ,但毫无成效。
4. She's accomplished a lot/great deal in the last few weeks.
她在前几个星期里做成 了很多事情。
5. The task of modernization will not be accomplished in one generation.
现代化的任务不是一代 人所能完成的。
6. How did they accomplish so much so quickly?
他们何以能如此迅速地 取得这么巨大的成就?
7. I don't think our President's visit to Japan really accomplished anything.
我认为我们总统访日并 未取得什么真正成效。
8. Crazy English is the best method to accomplish
疯狂英语是实现你征服
your goal of conquering English.
英语这一目标的最好方 法。
9. We can absolutely accomplish whatever you can
你们能做到的事情,我 们也能做到,
with better and quicker results.
而且会做做得更快更好 。
10. We need capable and experienced hands.
我们需要有能力和有经 验的老手,
Ideas just don't accomplish themselves.
只有想法并不能成事。
11. Frankly speaking,
坦率地说,
I don't see what you can possibly accomplish here.
我看不出你在这儿能干 出什么来。
12. All this work was accomplished in a week.
所有这些工作都是在一 个星期内完成的。
第二部 第五节 语法
巨大的进步
A big improvement
quickly
(1) Paul recently completed / finished a Crazy English class,
(1)保罗最近结束了疯 狂英语的课程,
and he's very proud of the results. His family has noticed
他为自己的成绩感到骄 傲。
that he's speaking English more loudly, more clearly,
他的家人发现他在说英 语时,
more fluently and more confidently than ever before.
比以往更大声、更清晰 、更流利,而且更加自 信;
His boss has noticed that he's more effective and successful in his work.
他的老板发觉他在工作 中更有效率、更成功了 。
All his friends tell him that he's friendlier,
他所有的朋友都告诉他 ,
less shy and more outgoing than before.
他变得比以前更友好、 更直爽,
And Paul himself has noticed that he's more comfortable
而且不那么害羞/胆子 也大了。
and relaxed when he speaks in front of people
保罗自己也察觉到他在 众人面前说英语时,
and he's even enjoying himself more at parties.
愈加轻松自如,甚至在 派对上都玩得更开心。
Paul is feeling much better about himself these days.
保罗这些天自我感觉好 了很多。
That's why he's now recommending Crazy English to everybody he knows.

就是他现在向所有认 识的人推荐"疯狂英语" 的原因。
Feeling good about yourself is the key to a happier
自我感觉良好是拥有更 快乐和更有成就感的生 活关键
and more productive life.
是拥有快乐生活和成功 事业的关键。
Being a good English speaker will
成为一个口语流利者,
definitely make you feel good about yourself.
你一定会感觉良好。
(1) Paul recently completed / finished a Crazy English class,
(1)保罗最近结束了疯 狂英语的课程,
and he's very proud of the results. His family has noticed
他为自己的成绩感到骄 傲。
that he's speaking English more loudly, more clearly,
他的家人发现他在说英 语时,
more fluently and more confidently than ever before.
比以往更大声、更清晰 、更流利,而且更加自 信;
His boss has noticed that he's more effective and successful in his work.
他的老板发觉他在工作 中更有效率、更成功了 。
All his friends tell him that he's friendlier,
他所有的朋友都告诉他 ,
less shy and more outgoing than before.
他变得比以前更友好、 更直爽,
And Paul himself has noticed that he's more comfortable
而且不那么害羞/胆子 也大了。
and relaxed when he speaks in front of people
保罗自己也察觉到他在 众人面前说英语时,
and he's even enjoying himself more at parties.
愈加轻松自如,甚至在 派对上都玩得更开心。
Paul is feeling much better about himself these days.
保罗这些天自我感觉好 了很多。
That's why he's now recommending Crazy English to everybody he knows.
这就是他现在向所有认 识的人推荐"疯狂英语" 的原因。
Feeling good about yourself is the key to a happier
自我感觉良好是拥有更 快乐和更有成就感的生 活关键
and more productive life.
是拥有快乐生活和成功 事业的关键。
Being a good English speaker will
成为一个口语流利者,
definitely make you feel good about yourself.
你一定会感觉良好。

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档