第一节 听句子，从题中所给的A 、B 、C 三个选项中选出与所听句子内容相关的图画。每
1. A. B. C.
2. A. B. C.
3. A. B. C.
4. A. B. C.
第二节 听句子，从题中所给的A 、B 、C 三个选项中选出与所听句子内容相符的正确答语。
6. A. That’s right. B. It’s a pleasure. C. The same to you.
7. A. Sure, go ahead. B. Oh, I know. C. Sorry, I can ’t.
8. A. I played soccer. B. I like basketball. C. It was great.
9. A. You ’re welcome. B. Thank you all the same. C. It ’s very kind of you.
10. A. Well done. B. Have a good time. C. Best wishes.
第三节 听对话，从题中所给的A 、B 、C 三个选项中选出能回答问题的正确选项。每段对
11. Where did Jim go yesterday?
A. To a zoo.
B. To a farm.
C. To a village.
12. What did Jim do there?
A. He fed chickens.
B. He milked a cow.
C. He rode a horse. 听第二段对话，回答第13～15小题。
13. What exercise does Alice do?
B. Playing badminton.
14. Why does the man become a little fat?
A. Because he does little exercise.
B. Because he eats too much.
C. Because he doesn ’t think exercise is important.
15. What time will they meet in the afternoon?
A. At 4:00.
B. At 4:30.
C. At 5:00.
第四节 听短文，从题中所给的A 、B 、C 三个选项中选出能完成下列信息表格的正确选项。
16. A. On March 16th B. On April 16th C. On May 16th
17. A. playing basketball B. having picnics C. picking fruits
18. A. Football games B. V olleyball games C. Basketball games
19. A. pictures B. food C. games
20. A. A sports meeting B. A school meeting C. A school day
21. She is on holiday at the moment, but she’ll be back next week.
D. very soon
22. —Sorry, I forgot to bring your book.
—Never mind. I won’t use it today.
A. I’m afraid not
B. It doesn’t matter
C. Nothing much
D. Of course not
23. Jack called his mother at 7:30 yesterday, but she didn’t pick up at that time.
24. This book is a little above my head, because there are too many new words in it.
25. I was really in a sweet when I won the first prize in the speech competition.
26. I love singing and dancing. I want to be actor in the future.
27. —do you study for a test?
—I study by working with my classmates.
28. —Summer holiday is coming. What are you going to do?
—I’m not sure. Maybe I to the beach.
C. will go
D. have gone
29. —Can you speak Chinese, Steve?
—Yes, only . I have been in China for only one month.
B. a few
D. a little
30. The Third China-South Asia EXPO was held in Kunming June 12th to June 16th.
31. —Excuse me, are there any book stores around here?
—, but there are some on Center Street.
A. Yes, there are
B. No, there aren’t
C. Yes, there is
D. No, there isn’t
32. You are supposed to be more careful to make fewer while you are writing.
33. WeChat (微信) is very popular. the young the old are getting interested in it.
C. Not only…but also
34. Mary used to in the countryside, but now she is used to in the city.
A. live ; live
B. live ; living
C. living ; live
D. living ; living
35. —May I watch TV now, mum?
—No, you . You must clean your room first.
A. may not
36. It’s reported that there are more than 300 smokers in China, nearly a third of all the
smokers in the world.
C. million of
D. millions of
37. useful robot! It can help with the housework like a human servant.
B. What an
C. How a
D. What a
38. The volunteers many signs to remind people to protect the environment.
A. put on
B. put up
C. put down
D. put off
39. —You shouldn’t eat too much junk food. It’s bad for your health.
—You’re right. junk food I eat, I will be.
A. The less ; the healthier
B. The less ; the healthy
C. The more ; the healthier
D. The more ; the healthy
40. —I wonder at 6:00 yesterday afternoon.
—I was doing my homework in the reading room.
A. what were you doing
B. what did you do
C. what you were doing
D. what you are doing
It was in autumn. A young woman was ill. She 41 in the hospital. There was a tree 42 her room. She saw the leaves fall down. Day after day, there were less and less leaves on the tree. The woman was very 43 . She didn’t want to eat or drink, and she didn’t want to talk. The doctor asked her to 44 and take a walk. She wouldn’t do that. She became worse day by day. One day she said, “When the last leaf falls down, I will die, 45 .”
An old artist knew that. He decided to help this woman. One night, all yellow 46 fell down. The artist painted a green and yellow leaf, then put it in the tree. The next morning, 47 the woman looked out of the window and saw the last leaf, she was filled with 48 . She wanted to be alive. She didn’t want to fall down like other leaves. From then on, she became 49 and lived a long time.
Don’t 50 your hope at anytime.
41. A. played B. stayed C. studied D. worked
42. A. outside B. inside C. from D. under
43. A. glad B. relaxed C. sad D. interested
44. A. fall asleep B. get ready C. hurry up D. get up
45. A. too B. also C. either D. neither
46. A. flowers B. plants C. leaves D. trees
47. A. if B. before C. until D. when
48. A. hope B. dream C. interest D. happiness
49. A. worse and worse B. better and better C. harder and harder D. thinner and thinner
50. A. give out B. give in C. give up D. give away
Have you heard about paper-cutting? Paper-cutting is an important art form in China. Paper-cuts were used for many purposes, and everything can become the theme (主题) of paper-cuts, from people to the things that can be found in everyday life such as birds, flowers and animals.
Each paper-cut brings out the personal ideas of the author(作者). People express traditional culture or their own feelings with different styles of paper-cuts. For example, when someone marries, we put up some red paper-cuts on the wall, dressing table or other furniture to express our best wishes.
It is easy to learn paper-cutting but very difficult to make it perfect. We need a long-time practice to learn how to use the scissors and how to paint. More over, we need to learn some cutting skills.
At present, in many parts of China, paper-cutting skill has become a must for women and a symbol of a clever mind.
51. Not everything can become the theme of paper-cuts.
52. People express traditional culture or their own feelings with the same paper-cut.
53. It is not easy to make a perfect paper-cut.
54. When we learn paper-cutting, we don’t need to learn cutting skills.
55. Women must learn paper-cutting skills in many places of China.
It was nearly dark, the sun was dropping down the mountains far away. Little Tom came back home, with tears in his eyes.
“What’s the matter, Tom? How’s your trip?” his mother asked with a big smile. “I failed. The mountain is so high and full of big or small stones on the way, I still go ahead. But I was tired and it was so late that I had to come back.” Tom cried. “It doesn’t matter, you are only 14 years old after all. You will have another chance.” his mother said. “But, standing at the top of the mountain is my dream!” Tom said. His father came over and asked, “Did you see the green trees on your way to the mountain?”“Sure, and there are a lot of beautiful flowers by the side of the road.” Tom replied. “Did you hear the birds singing?”his father asked. “There were many kinds of birds singing in the trees, and the sound was very sweet.”Tom said. “Did you feel the beauty of nature?”his father asked. “Yes, the blue sky, the white clouds, the green trees and the colorful flowers made a nice picture.” Tom answered. “That’s enough!” his father smiled and said, “Please remember, son. For often, achieving what you expect is not the most important thing. Although you didn’t reach the top of the mountain, you got a lot on the way.”
It is true that not every goal will be achieved, not every job will end up with a success, and not every dream will come true. The most beautiful scenery (风景) is on the way.
56. Tom got back home when the sun was dropping.
57. Tom’s parents wanted Tom .
A. to be friendly
B. to be happy
C. to be clever
D. to be healthy
58. What’s the main reason that Tom didn’t reach the top of the mountain?
A. The mountain was so high.
B. The way was full of big or small stones.
C. He was tired and it was so late.
D. He was only 14 years old.
59. Tom saw a lot of things on the way to the mountain except .
A. clear water
B. blue sky
C. colorful flowers
D. green trees
60. The writer tries to tell us that .
A. the goal is not important
B. everyone should climb the mountain
C. the mountain is very beautiful
D. the process (过程) is more important than the result
These days, more and more Chinese people enjoy sending and receiving messages on the phone. It can help them to get the latest news and communicate with friends. But I think I should read more books besides the textbooks, the more, the better. It can open my eyes and improve my language skills. Of course, it also can help me to get good grades. Do you know how to read more and learn more? Here are some tips for you.
◆Clear your purpose for reading
Before you start reading, ask yourself why you are reading this book. Most people read for two main reasons, pleasure or knowledge. Clearing about your reading purpose can not only help you choose the books you really need to read, but also remind you why reading the book is important to you, so you will keep reading and complete the book faster.
◆Read only what you are interested in
No matter what you are reading, it is important to enjoy what you read. Your friends may tell you the books they love, but those books might not necessarily be the ones you enjoy.
◆Give up books that you don’t enjoy
You may have chosen books that you are interested in, and they are right to your purpose. But while you are reading them, there may still be some books that you don’t enjoy reading. Whenever you realize that you aren’t enjoying the book you are reading, give it up. Remember reading shouldn’t be a chore.
◆Set a reading goal
It is interesting that I read the books borrowed from libraries faster than those I bought. The reason is the books I bought don’t have a due date! I don’t need to return those books. Having a reading goal helps you work out how much reading you need to do in a week or even a day. Before you read each book, ask yourself what time you need to complete this book by.
61. According to the passage, the writer might be a .
62. Why do most people read books?
A. To get the latest news and communicate with friends.
B. For pleasure or knowledge.
C. To open their eyes and improve their language skills.
D. To get good grades.
63. What should you do when you find the book which you are reading is boring?
A. Keep on reading.
B. Set a reading goal.
C. Read the books your friends love.
D. Give up the book.
64. The underlined words “due date” mean in Chinese.
65. This passage mainly tells us .
A. how to read more and learn more
B. how to choose a good book
C. how to read faster
D. why we should read more books
66. Mother is my first teacher. She teaches a lot about life. ( I )
67. The little girl is running after a butterfly in the garden. ( happy )
68. No pains, no gains. Without hard, no one can achieve success in life. ( work )
69. Soccer is played by so many people all over the world, but only a few are truly great.
( play )
70. The overseas Chinese in Yeman got when they saw Chinese soldiers coming to their
help. ( excite )
71. Now Chinese teenagers have plenty of chances all kinds of outdoor activities. (参加)
72. I had a bad cold. The doctor told me to take the medicine . (按时)
73. In order to improve her listening skills, Wang Ling often listens to English news and
watches . (美国电影)
74. Children today their parents too much. They should learn how to look after themselves.
75. China is a great country with a of more than 5,000 years. (悠久的历史)
Growing up with …
提示：在你的成长过程中，一定有人陪伴你、帮助你、影响你、感动你，让你能够健康快乐地成长。请以“Growing up with…”为题，用英语写一篇短文。