当前位置:文档之家› 当幸福来敲门 The Pursuit of Happyness 中英文剧本

当幸福来敲门 The Pursuit of Happyness 中英文剧本

当幸福来敲门 The Pursuit of Happyness 中英文剧本
当幸福来敲门 The Pursuit of Happyness 中英文剧本

当幸福来敲门The Pursuit of Happyness 中英文剧本

Time to get up, man.

该起床了

- All right, Dad. - Come on.

- 好的,老爸- 快点

Should be here soon.

马上来了

- I think I should make a list. - What do mean?

- 我想我该列个表- 干嘛?

- For your birthday gifts? - Yeah.

- 想要的生日礼物?- 对呀

You know you're only getting a couple of things, right?

你知道只能要几个礼物,对吧?

Yeah, I know. Just to look at and study so I can choose better. 知道啊,我只想列出来看看研究一下,好好选选Okay, well, that's smart. Yeah, make a list.

哦,很聪明,那就列吧

Can you spell everything you're thinking of?

想要的礼物你都会写吗?

- I think so. - All right. That's good.

- 应该吧- 哦,很好

- How you doing in here, man? - Okay.

- 小伙子,你还好吧?- 还好

Can we go to the park today, after?

我们今天能去公园吗…在上完幼儿园后?

No, I gotta go to Oakland. Well, maybe, we'll see.

呃…我还得去奥克兰或许…再说吧

Give me a kiss.

亲亲

I'll talk to you later.

晚点再说

Excuse me.

借过

Oh, excuse me...

对不起…呃…

...when is somebody gonna clean this off?

什么时候会找人清洗一下?

我不会说英文…

And the Y? The Y. We talked about this.

我提过的,幸福的“幸”写错了

It's an I in "happiness." There's no Y in "happiness." It's an I. 这里写成了辛苦的“辛”

我不是说过,我不会说英文…

I'm Chris Gardner.

我是克里斯·迦纳

I met my father for the first time when I was 28 years old.

我第一次见到我父亲时,已经28岁了

And I made up my mind as a young kid...

我儿时就决定,将来我有了孩子

...that when I had children...

...my children were gonna know who their father was.

我的孩子一定得知道他们的父亲是谁

This is part of my life story.

这里讲述的是我人生故事的一部分

This part is called "Riding the Bus."

这部分叫做…“搭公车”

[旧金山,1981年]

What's that?

那是什么?

It's a time machine, isn't it?

是架时光机,对吧?

Seems like a time machine.

看起来是时光机

That seems like a time machine. It's a time machine. Take me with you. 像是时光机,是时光机,能带上我吗?

This machine...

这仪器…

...this machine on my lap...

我膝盖上的这台仪器…

This guy, he has a time machine.

这伙计,他有架时光机

He travels in the past with this machine and...

他…他…他…用时光机穿梭到过去

- it is not a time machine.

这不是…时光机

It' a portable bone-density scanner.

而是,手提式骨质密度扫描仪

A medical device I sell for a living.

是医疗器材,我就靠卖这个过活

Thank you for the opportunity to discuss it with you.

谢谢您给我这个机会,向您推介这仪器

- I appreciate it. - We just don't need it, Chris.

- 我不胜感激- 我们真的不需要,克里斯

It's unnecessary and expensive.

没多大用处而且还很贵

- Well, maybe next... - Thank you.

- 哦,或许下次…- 谢谢

It gave a slightly denser picture than an x-ray for twice the money.

它比X光机显像更精确一点点但却贵了一倍

- Hey. - Hey, baby.

- 嘿- 嘿,宝贝

- What happened? - No, nothing.

- 怎么啦?- 没…没事儿

Look, I can't get Christopher today.

只是…我今天不能去接儿子

Oh, no, you don't, Chris. I'm back on at 7.

你得去,我七点还要上班

I know. I have got to go to Oakland.

我知道,但我一定要去奥克兰

So I gotta get Christopher home, feed him, bathe him...

所以我得先接他回家,做饭,给他洗澡…

...get him in bed, and be back here by 7?

哄他睡觉,然后七点前回到这儿?

- Yes. - And we got the tax-bill notice today.

- 对- 今天收到了税单

- What are you gonna do about that? - Look, this is what we gotta do. - 你说怎么办?- 听着,就这么办

You see that car? The one with the pretty yellow shoe on it?

看到那车了吗?那辆穿着漂亮黄鞋子的车

That' mine.

那是我的车

There' no parking near hospitals.

医院附近不准停车

That' what happens when you're always in a rush.

赶时间的结果就是这样

Thanks anyway. Very much.

还是非常谢谢你

- Maybe next quarter. - It's possible.

- 或许下个季度- 可能哦

I needed to sell at least two scanners a month for rent and daycare.

我每个月至少得卖两台才够付房租和幼儿园费

I'd have to sell one more...

还得再卖一台…

...to pay off all of those tickets under my windshield wiper.

才够付车窗上的那些罚单

The problem is...

问题是…

...I haven't sold any for a while.

我很久没卖出一台了

Since when do you not like macaroni and cheese?

你什么时候开始不喜欢通心粉加奶酪的?

Since birth?

从…我出生开始?

- What's that? - What?

- 这是什么?- 呃?

- What is this? - It's a gift for Christopher.

- 这是什么东西?- 克里斯托弗的礼物

- From who? - Cynthia from work.

- 谁给的?- 我同事欣西雅

It's for adults. Chris can't use it. She didn't know.

她不知道这是给大人玩的,克里斯托弗还小

What are you supposed to do with it?

要怎么玩?

Make every side the same color.

把每一面都弄成同一颜色

Did you pay the taxes?

你付税了吗?

No, I'm gonna have to file an extension.

没,我要申请延后缴

- You already filed an extension. - Yeah, well, I gotta file another one. - 你已经申请过延期了- 是,我还要再延期一次

That's... It's $650. I'll have it in the next month.

一共是640美元,我下个月就有了

That means interest, right?

是加上利息,

- And a penalty? - Yeah, a little bit.

还有罚金的总额吧- 嗯,不是很多啦

Look, why don't you let me do this? All right, just relax. Okay?

让我处理就好你就别操心了,好吗?

- Come here. Calm down. - I have to go back to work.

- 来,别烦了- 我得回去工作了

Let's get ready for bed. Hey, put your plate in the sink.

准备上床了嗨,把盘子放水池里去

A few days ago I was presented with a report I'd asked for...

几天前他们递交了一份我要求的…

...a comprehensive audit, if you will, of our economic condition.

全面的经济现况评估报告

You won't like it. I didn't like it.

你们不会喜欢的,我也不喜欢

But we have to face the truth...

但我们必须面对现实

...and then go to work to turn things around.

然后去努力扭转情势

And make no mistake about it, we can turn them around.

决不能犯错,我们一定能做到

The federal budget is out of control.

联邦预算已经失去控制

And we face runaway deficits of almost $80 billion...

今年9月30日结束的预算年度

...for this budget year that ends September 30th.

我们将有高达800亿的赤字

That deficit is larger than the entire federal budget in 1957.

这个赤字比1957年整年联邦预算还高

And so is the almost $80 billion...

今年还得支付这800亿…

...we will pay in interest this year on the national debt.

…衍生的利息国债

Twenty years ago, in 1960...

20年前,1960年

...our federal government payroll was less than $ 13 billion.

联邦政府的总薪资支出不到130亿

Today it is 75 billion.

而如今则是750亿

During these 20 years, our population has only increased by 23.3 percent... 20年来人口才增长了23.3%…

Man, I got two questions for you:

哇,老兄,请教你两个问题

What do you do? And how do you do it?

你是干什么?你是怎么干的?

- I'm a stockbroker. - Stockbroker. Oh, goodness.

- 我是股票经纪人- 股票经纪人,哦,天哪

Had to go to college to be a stockbroker, huh?

得上大学才能做股票经纪人,对吧?

You don't have to. Have to be good with numbers and good with people. 不用,只需要精通数字,会做人处世

- That's it. - Hey, you take care.

- 就这么简单- 嘿,保重

I'll let you hang on to my car for the weekend.

周末我这车就借你了

- But I need it back for Monday. - Feed the meter.

- 不过星期一得还我哦- 付停车费去吧

I still remember that moment.

我还记得那一刻

They all looked so damn happy to me.

他们全都看起来超幸福的样子

Why couldn't I look like that?

为什么我不能也满脸幸福?

I'm gonna try to get home by 6.

我尽量在六点前回来

I'm gonna stop by a brokerage firm after work.

下班后要去一下证券行

- For what? - I wanna see about a job there.

- 干嘛?- 看看那里有没有工作

Yeah? What job?

哦,什么样的工作?

You know, when I...

你知道,我…

When I was a kid, I could go through a math book in a week.

我小时候,一星期就能把算数课本念完

So I'm gonna go see about what job they got down there.

所以我想去看看,有什么工作可做

What job?

什么工作?

Stockbroker.

股票经纪人

- Stockbroker? - Yeah.

- 股票经纪人?- 嗯

Not an astronaut?

不是宇航员?

Don't talk to me like that, Linda.

别用这种口气对我说话,琳达

I'm gonna go down and see about this, and I'm gonna do it during the day. 我去看看情况,利用白天的时间

You should probably do your sales calls.

嗯,你该打电话推销才对

I don't need you to tell me about my sales calls, Linda.

还要你来告诉我,琳达

I got three of them before the damn office is even open.

人家办公室开门前,我就打了三通电话了

Do you remember that rent is due next week?

还记得下星期就要付房租吗?

Probably not.

大概不记得了吧?

We're already two months behind.

我们已经两个月没付

Next week we'll owe three months.

下星期就欠三个月了

I've been pulling double shifts for four months now, Chris.

我已经上双份班四个月了!

Just sell what's in your contract. Get us out of that business.

就…赶快把合约规定的数额卖完咱们好脱身吧

Linda, that is what I am trying to do.

琳达,我不是正努力那么做嘛!

This is what I'm trying to do for my family...

努力来改善这个家

...for you and for Christopher.

为你,为儿子

What's the matter with you?

你到底是怎么了?

Linda.

琳达

Linda.

琳达

[迪安.维特.雷诺斯公司,经纪人实习培训] 现在接受申请

This part of my life is called "Being Stupid."

我人生的这部分叫做…“冒傻气”

Can I ask you a favor, miss?

能帮个忙吗,小姐

Do you mind if I leave this here with you just for five minutes?

帮我看下这个行吗,就5分钟

I have a meeting in there and I don't wanna carry that...

我在那儿有个会带这个进去看上去很不正式

...Looking smalltime.

Here is a dollar and I'll give you more money when I come back out. 先给你1块钱一会我出来再多给你点

Okay? It's not valuable. You can't sell it anywhere.

好吗?这玩意不值钱,你也卖不出去

I can't even sell it, and it's my job. All right?

我是干这个的都卖不掉,好吗?

- Chris? Tim Brophy, Resources. - Yes. How are you?

- 克里斯吗?我是提姆·布鲁菲,人事部的- 是我,你好吗?- Come with me. - Yes, sir.

- 跟我来- 好的,先生

Let me see if I can find you an application for our internship.

我看看能不能帮你找份实习申请表

I'm afraid that's all we can do for you. See, this is a satellite office. 我能做的也只有这个了这里只是分公司

Jay Twistle in the main office, he oversees Witter Resources.

总部的杰·托斯特尔是全面负责人事工作的

I mean, I'm... You know, I'm just this office.

我的意思是,我只负责这里

As you can see, we got a hell of lot of applications here, so...

你看,已经有一大堆人申请了…所以…

Normally I have a resume sheet, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. 我这应该还有履历表的但是现在找不到了

- We... - Thank you very much.

- 我们…- 非常感谢

I need to go.

我得走了

I'll bring this back.

我…我…我会把这个交过来的

- Thank you. - Okay.

- 谢谢- 好的

Trusting a hippie girl with my scanner. Why did I do that?

把扫描仪托付给一个嬉皮女孩?为什么我会这么做?

Excuse me. Excuse me.

借过,借过

Like I said, this part of my life is called "Being Stupid."

就像我刚说的,我人生的这部分叫做“冒傻气”

Hey! Hey! Hey! Don't move! Don't move! Stay...!

嘿,嘿!别动!呆着别动!别…

Stop! Stop!

停下!停下!

Don't move! Stop this...! Stop the train!

别走!停下!停下这地铁!

Stop! Stop!

停!停下来!

The program took just 20 people every six months.

这个培训每半年才招20人

One got the job.

最后只有1人受雇

There were three blank lines after "high school" to list more education. 申请表上“高中”之后还有3行线用来填写接受过的其他教育

I didn't need that many lines.

对我来说,根本就是多余

Try and sleep. It's late.

快睡觉,不早了

It' a puzzle measuring just 3 inches by 3 inches on each side...

这种魔方每面都是3英寸x3英寸

...made up of multiple colors that you twist and turn...

由多种颜色组成玩法就是通过旋转

...and try to get to a solid color on each side.

最终使每面呈现同一颜色

This little cube is the gift sensation of 1981.

这小玩意是1981年的送礼佳品

Don't expect to solve it easily.

但是想把它玩好可没那么容易

Although we did encounter one math professor at USF...

尽管我们确实碰到一位旧金山大学的数学教授

...who took just 30 minutes on his.

只花了30分钟就拼好

This is as far as I've gotten on mine.

这个是我尽最大努力拼的了

As you can see, I still have a long way to go.

大家可以看到离完成还早着呢

This is Jim Finnerty reporting for KJSF in Richmond.

这里是吉米·芬尼迪从KJSF里士满发回的报道

Hey, wake up.

嘿,醒醒

Eat.

快吃

- Bye, Mom. - Bye, baby.

- 妈,再见- 再见,宝贝

- Come back without that, please. - Oh, yeah, I'm going to.

- 那玩意儿卖了再回来- 噢,我正有此意

So go ahead, say goodbye to it, because I'm coming back without it. 快点和它道个别回来可就看不到它了

Goodbye and good riddance.

再见,“可喜的摆脱”

You ain't had to add the "good riddance" part.

后面那部分没必要说的

Bye, Mom.

再见,妈妈!

Bye.

再见

It's written as P-P-Y, but it's supposed to be an I in "happiness."

那里写的是“辛”但是实际上应该是“幸”

- Is it an adjective? - No, actually it's a noun.

- 是形容词吗?- 不是,是个名词

But it's not spelled right.

但是字写错了

- Is "fuck" spelled right? - Yeah, that's spelled right.

- “操”写对了吗?- 对,那个写的对

But that's not part of the motto, so you're not supposed to learn that. 但是标语里没这词所以别学

That's an adult word to show anger and other things.

那词是大人用来表达他们愤怒之类的

- But just don't use that one, okay? - Okay.

- 别用那词,好吗?- 好的

What's that say on the back of your bag?

你书包背后写的是什么?

My nickname.

我的绰号

We pick nicknames.

我们选了绰号

- Oh, yeah? What's it say? - "Hot Rod."

- 噢,你选的是什么?- “改装高速车”

- Did you have a nickname? - Yep.

- 你有绰号吗?- 有啊

- What? - "Ten-Gallon Head."

- 是什么?- 无-敌-大-头

- What's that? - I grew up in Louisiana, near Texas.

- 什么意思?- 我在德克萨斯州附近的路易斯安那长大Everybody wears cowboy hats. And a ten-gallors a big hat.

那儿的人都戴牛仔帽那种“10加仑”牛仔帽

I was smart back then, so they called me Ten-Gallon Head.

我小时候很聪明所以大家都叫我“无-敌-大-头”

- Hoss wears that hat. - Hoss?

- 霍斯也戴那种牛仔帽- 霍斯?

Hoss Can'twright on Bonanza.

霍斯·卡特赖特“伯南扎的牛仔”里面的牛仔

- How do you know Bonanza? - We watch it at Mrs. Chu's.

- 你从哪知道“伯南扎的牛仔”的?- 在朱太太家看的

- You watch Bonanza at daycare? - Yeah.

- 你在幼儿园看“伯南扎的牛仔”?- 是啊

When? When do you watch it?

是什么时候看的?

- After snack? After your nap? - After Love Boat.

- 午餐后还是午觉后?- 看完“爱之船”之后看的

I made my list for my birthday.

我生日礼物列好了

- Yeah, what'd you put on there? - A basketball or an ant farm. - 你都写了什么?- 篮球,或者“蚂蚁农场”

- He says he's been watching TV. - Oh, little TV for history.

- 他说他一直在看电视- 是啊,是看了些电视,都是历史片- Love Boat? - For history. Navy.

- “爱之船”也是吗?- 是啊,是关于海军历史的

That's not the Navy.

那可不是海军历史片

I mean, he could watch television at home.

我的意思是,他可以在家看电视

We're paying you $ 150 a month. If he's gonna be sitting around... 我们每月付150块给你要是他就坐在这儿…

...watching TV all day, we're taking him out of here.

一直看电视的话,我们就带他走

Go pay more at other daycare if you don't like Navy TV.

你要是不喜欢海军片的话就多花钱去别家幼儿园好了

You late pay anyway. You complain. I complain.

反正你总是晚付钱你抱怨,我还抱怨呢

Can you at least put the dog upstairs in your room or something?

那能不能把狗带到楼上去?关到你房间或什么地方

Bye.

再见

I was waiting for Witter Resource head Jay Twistle...

我在等维特公司人事部主管杰·托斯特尔

...whose name sounded so delightful, like he'd give me a job and a hug. 他的名字听起来很可爱就好像他会给我份工作,外加一个拥抱

I just had to show him I was good with numbers and good with people. 而我所要做的,就是让他知道我精通数字,而且懂得待人之道

- Morning, Mr. Twistle. - Good morning.

- 早上好,托斯特尔先生- 早上好

- Mr. Twistle, Chris Gardner. - Hi.

- 托斯特尔先生,我是克里斯·迦纳- 你好

I wanted to drop this off personally and make your acquaintance.

我得在你进去之前亲自把这个交给您和您认识一下

I thought I'd catch you on the way in. I'd love the opportunity to discuss... 希望有机会能和您坐下聊聊

...what may seem like weaknesses on my application.

我申请表上看起来比较薄弱的几点

We'll start with this, and we'll call you if we wanna sit down.

好的,我们要先看下你的申请表,克里斯需要面试的话会通知你的- Yes, sir. You have a great day. - You too.

- 好的,先生,祝您愉快- 你也是

Hey, yeah, how you doing?

嗨,你好

This is Chris Gardner calling for Dr. Delsey.

我是克里斯·迦纳找戴尔斯医生

Yeah, I'm running a little late for a sales call.

我要晚一点才能来推销

I was wondering if... Yeah, Osteo National.

能不能…对,国立阿斯提公司

Right. We can still...? Half an hour?

对,我们能不能…半小时后?

Yes. Beautiful. Beautiful. Thank you, thank you.

太好了,没问题,谢谢

Hey! Hey!

嘿!嘿!

Hey!

嘿!

This part of my life...

我人生的这部分

- Wait! ...this part here...

眼前的这部分

...it' called "Running."

叫做“追赶”

Hey! Hey!

嘿!嘿!

Wait!

等一下!

Hey! Wait!

嘿!等一下!

That was my stolen machine.

那是我被偷的仪器

Unless she was with a guy who sold them too.

除非跟她在一起的那家伙也是做这行的

Which was unlikely...

不过可能性不大

...because I was the only one selling them in the Bay Area. 因为旧金山海湾地区销售此仪器的仅我一家

I spent our entire life savings on these things.

我把所有的积蓄都押在这上面了

It was such a revolutionary machine.

押在这个革命性的仪器上了

- Can you feel it, baby? - Oh, yeah.

- 亲爱的,你感觉到了吗?- 当然了

You got me doing all the work.

你在叫我一个人忙活

What I didn't know is that doctors and hospitals...

但是我没想到,医院的医生们

...would consider them unnecessary luxuries.

会认为它是没用的奢侈品

I even asked the landlord to take a picture.

我甚至请房东给我们照了相

So if I lost one, it was like losing a month' groceries.

所以丢了一台仪器就意味着损失了一个月的伙食Hey, hey! Wait! Wait!

嘿!嘿!等一下,等一下!

Hey, get back here!

嘿!回来!

Hey, man, I...

嘿,老兄,我…

- Who's he? - He's that guy...

- 他是谁?- 就是那个…

- Did you forget? - Forget what?

- 你忘了吗?- 忘了什么?

You're not supposed to have any of those.

你不该带这东西回家的

- Yeah, I know. - You have two now.

- 是的,我知道- 但你现在却有2台

Hey.

Hey, Mom.

嘿,妈

One, two, three!

1,2,3

- That's a basketball! - Hey, hey. What do you mean?

- 是个篮球!- 嗨,什么意思?

You don't know that that's a basketball.

谁说这是篮球啊?

This could be an ant farm. This could be a microscope or anything. 有可能是“蚂蚁农场”也可能是显微镜或别的什么

- No, it's not. - There, there.

- 不,不是的- 拿不到了吧

All right, come on. Open him up. Open him up.

好吧,快打开吧

- That paper's a little heavy, huh? - Yeah, but I got it.

- 纸有点厚,是吗?- 是的,但是我能打开

You should've seen me out there today.

你今天真应该在场的

Somebody stole a scanner. I had to run the old girl down...

有个女孩偷了我的扫描仪我就一直追她…

Whatever.

随便吧

- What? - Whatever, Chris.

- 什么?- 随便怎么着吧,克里斯

What the hell you got attitude about?

你这是什么态度?

- "Whatever" what? - Every day's got some damn story.

- 随便什么?- 每天都他妈的有逸闻

Hey, Roy. Roy!

嘿!罗伊!罗伊!

Can you beat your little rug when nobody's out here?

能不能没人的时候再拍毯子?

There's dust and shit all over.

尘土飞扬的

- I'm trying to keep a clean house. - Hey, wait a second.

- 我只是在打扫房间…- 嗨,等一下

Look, Linda, relax.

听我说,琳达,放松

We're gonna come out of this. Everything is gonna be fine, all right? 我们会渡过难关的一切都会好起来的,好吗?

You said that before, when I got pregnant. "It'll be fine."

你以前就这么说过,我怀孕的时候你就说:“一切都会好起来的”- So you don't trust me now? - Whatever. I don't care.

- 这么说你不再相信我了?- 随便,我不在乎

- Taxi! - Mr. Twistle.

- 出租!- 托斯特尔先生

- Yeah, hi. - Hi. Chris Gardner.

- 是的- 你好,我是克里斯·迦纳

Yeah, hi. Listen. What can I do for you?

你好,有什么事吗?

I submitted an application for the intern program about a month ago... 我一个月前交了份实习申请表

...and I would just love to sit with you briefly...

我想找机会和您坐下来简单谈谈…

Listen, I'm going to Noe Valley, Chris.

听着,我要赶去诺亚谷,克里斯

- Take care of yourself. - Mr. Twistle.

- 你保重- 托斯特尔先生

Actually, I'm on my way to Noe V alley also.

我正好也要去诺亚谷

How about we share a ride?

我搭个车怎么样?

- All right, get in. - All right.

- 好吧,上车吧- 好的

So when I was in the Navy, I worked for a doctor...

我在海军服役时为一个医生工作

...who loved to play golf, hours every day...

他很喜欢高尔夫每天都要花很多时间在那上面

...and I would actually perform medical procedures...

我还得替他处理医疗事务

...when he'd leave me in the office.

当他不在的时候

So I'm used to being in a position where I have to make decisions and... 我习惯于做出抉择,而且…

Mr. Twistle, listen. This is a very important...

托斯特尔先生,听我说,这很重要

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. This thing's impossible.

对不起,对不起这东西不可能拼出来的

- I can do it. - No, you can't. No one can.

- 我可以- 你不行,没人可以的

- That's bullshit. - No, I'm pretty sure I can do it.

- 不可能的- 我确定我能行的

- No, you can't. - Let me see it.

- 你不行- 让我看看

Give it here.

给我

Oh, yeah. Oh, wow, you really messed it up.

哦,你真是拼的一团糟啊

Sorry.

不好意思

It looks like it works around a swivel, so the center pieces never move. 看起来这些是围绕一个轴心转动中间的这部分保持不动

So if it's yellow in the center, that's the yellow side.

所以说如果中间那片是黄色这面就应该是黄色的

If it's red in the center, that's the red side.

如果中间那片是红色那么这面就应该是红色的

- Okay. - So... You can slow down.

- 好的- 开慢点吧

Listen, we can drive around all day. I don't believe you can do this.

我们可以就这么一直开下去我就不信你能拼出来

- Yeah, I can. - No, you can't.

- 我可以的- 不,你不成

- Yes, I can. - No, you can't.

- 我可以的- 不,你不成

I'm telling you, no one can.

不,你不行,没人可以的

See? That's all I ever do.

看到没?我就只能到这步了

You almost have this side.

那面快拼出来了

Holy cow.

哦,你拼出来了

- You almost had that one. - I'm gonna get it.

- 哦,那面也快拼出来了- 我能全部拼出来的

Look at that.

真厉害啊

You're almost there.

快好了

- 17.10. - This is me.

- 17块1毛- 我到了

Good job.

拼得不错

- Goodbye. - Yeah. I'll see you soon.

- 再见- 回头见

Where are you going, sir?

先生,你要去哪里?

Excuse me, sir. Where are you going, please?

对不起,先生?你要去哪里?

Two... A couple of blocks.

呃…2个…几个街区就到

- Just flip around. - Okay.

- 调下头- 好的

Hey! Stop it! Hey!

嘿,停下!

- Where are you going? Come here! - No!

- 你到哪儿去?回来!-不!

- No, no, no! - You asshole, give me my money! - 不,不,不!- 你这缺德鬼,给我钱

- Give me my money. - Please stop.

- 给我钱!- 别,别这样!

- Please, please, please! - Son of a bitch.

- 别这样!- 混蛋!

Please! He should've paid you!

他应该付钱,他应该给你钱的!

- Come here! - I'm sorry.

- 别跑- 对不起,抱歉

- I'm so sorry. - I'll kick your ass!

- 对不起- 我会教训你的!

- I'm sorry! - Idiot.

- 对不起- 混蛋!

I'll get you!

我会逮到你的!

I'm going to kill you! I'm going to kill you!

我要宰了你!我要宰了你!

Hey!

嘿!

Stop it, you son of a bitch!

停下!你这个王八蛋!

Stop him!

停下…

Stop him!

停下…

The doors are closing.

车门即将关闭

Please stand clear of the doors.

请远离车门

No! No! No!

不,不,不!

No!

不!

- Hello? - Hey, yeah.

- 喂- 嗨

Sorry I couldn't make it home on time.

对不起,我没能及时赶回家

- Chris, I missed my shift. - Yeah, I know. I'm sorry about that.

- 克里斯,我误了班- 是,我知道,对不起

Look, I'm on my way right now. Are you all right with Christopher?

我现在就在回家路上你陪着克里斯托弗行吗?

I'm leaving. Chris, I'm leaving.

我要走了,克里斯,我要离开这个家

- What? - Did you hear what I said?

- 什么?- 你听到我说的了吗?

I have my things together, and I'm taking our son...

我已经收拾好东西我要带上儿子

...and we're gonna leave now.

我们现在就走

I'm gonna put the phone down.

我要把电话挂了

- Linda, wait a minute. Hold it, hold... - I'm going to leave. We are leaving. - 琳达,等下- 我们要走了,我们走了

It was right then that I started thinking about Thomas Jefferson...

那一刻,我想起了托马斯·杰斐逊

...the Declaration of Independence...

想起了“独立宣言”

...and the part about our right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

想起了其中对生存权,自由权以及追求幸福权利的描写

And I remember thinking:

我一直在想

How did he know to put the "pursuit" part in there?

他是怎么知道要把“追求幸福”那部分放进去的?

That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue.

也许幸福是只能去追求

And maybe we can actually never have it...

但是却永远也追求不到

...no matter what.

无论如何也追求不到的

How did he know that?

他究竟是怎么知道的?

Linda. Linda.

琳达,琳达

- Hello? - Chris.

- 喂?- 克里斯吗?

- Who is this? - Jay Twistle.

- 哪位?- 杰·托斯特尔

- Hey. - Dean Witter.

- 嘿- 迪安·维特公司的

Yeah, of course. How are you?

对…你好吗?

I'm fine. Listen, do you still wanna come in and talk?

我很好,听着,你还想过来聊聊吗?

Yes, sir. Absolutely.

是的,先生,当然了

I'll tell you what. Come on by day after tomorrow, in the morning. 好的,你后天早上来一下

We're interviewing for the internships. You got a pen and paper? 我们要面试实习生,你有纸笔吗?

Yes. Yes, I do.

我有,呃…

- Hold on one second. - All right.

- 稍等下- 好的

Hello?

- Chris? - Go ahead. I have one.

- 克里斯?- 说吧,我找到了

Write this number down so you can call my secretary, Janice.

记下这个号码,打给我秘书贾尼斯

- She can give you all the specifics. - Yep.

- 她会告诉你具体事宜的- 好的

- Okay, 415. - 415.

- 415 - 415

- 864. - 864.

- 864 - 864

- 0256. - 0256.

- 0256 - 0256

- Yeah, extension 4796. - 4796.

- 对,转4796 - 4796

- Right. Call her tomorrow. - Yes, sir. 415-864-0256.

- 对,明天就打吧- 好的,先生,415-846-0256

- Okay, buddy. - All right, yes.

- 对,兄弟- 好的,记住了

- Thank you very much. - We'll see you soon.

- 太感谢你了- 回头见

864-0256.

864-0256

4796. Janice.

4796,贾尼斯

- Chris. - Hey.

- 克里斯- 嗨

Did you...? Have you seen Linda and Christopher?

看到琳达和克里斯托弗了吗?

- No. You catch the game last night? - No, no.

- 没有,昨晚那场比赛看了没?- 没,没看

You didn't see that, 118, 1...?

你没看?118,1

Excuse me, did Linda and Christopher come in here?

问一下,琳达和克里斯托弗来过吗?

- No, I haven't see them. - 119-120. Double overtime.

- 没有,我没看到他们- 119比120,双加时赛

Moons hits a three-pointer at 17 seconds left.

在还有17秒结束时,投了个三分

Wayne, Wayne, Wayne.

韦恩,韦恩,韦恩

Can't talk to you about numbers right now.

现在不能和你谈数字

- What's your problem with numbers? - 864-2...

- 为什么?- 864-2…

- And you owe me money. - Yeah.

- 你欠我钱- 没错

You owe me $ 14.

欠我14块

I'm gonna get that to you.

我会给你的

I need my money. I need my money.

给我钱,我需要!

Fourteers a number.

14也是数字啊

Hey, don't you ever take my son away from me again.

嘿,别再把我儿子从我身边带走了!

- You hear me? - Leave me alone!

- 你听到没?- 离我远点!

Don't take my son away from me again.

别再把我儿子从我身边带走!

Do you understand what I'm saying to you?

你听到我的话了吗?

Don't you walk away from me when I'm talking to you. Do you hear me? 别就这么走开!我在和你说话呢!听到我的话了吗?

- Do you wanna leave? - Yeah.

- 你想离开吗?- 没错

- You wanna leave? - Yes, I want to leave!

- 你想离开吗?- 是的!我想离开!

Get the hell out of here, then, Linda.

那就快走吧,琳达

Get the hell out of here. Christopher's staying with me.

快滚吧!克里斯托弗和我在一起!

You're the one that dragged us down. You hear me?

是你把我们搞成这样的,你听到了没?

- You are so weak. - No. I am not happy anymore.

- 你太不坚强了!- 不,我不再幸福

- I'm just not happy! - Then go get happy, Linda!

- 不再觉得幸福了!- 那就去找幸福啊,琳达!

Just go get happy.

去找幸福吧!

But Christopher's living with me.

但是克里斯托弗要跟我过!

- Stop! - Did you hear what I said?

- 闭嘴- 听到了吗?

Christopher's living with me!

克里斯托弗和我在一起!

Hey. Come on, let's go.

嘿,来,我们走了

- How you doing, Mrs. Chu? - Hi.

- 你好,朱太太- 你好

- Where's Mom? - Look, just get your stuff.

- 妈妈呢?- 去拿你的东西

But she told me she was coming to pick me up today.

她说今天要来接我的

Yeah, I know.

是,我知道

I talked to Mom earlier. Everything's fine, okay?

我之前和妈妈谈过了没事的,好吗?

Where do I sleep tonight?

我今晚睡哪儿?

Let me ask you something. Are you happy?

问你个问题你快乐吗?

- Yeah. - All right. Because I'm happy.

- 嗯- 因为我很快乐

And if you're happy and I'm happy, then that's a good thing, right? 如果你快乐,我也快乐这就是好事,对吗?

- Yeah. - All right.

- 是的- 那好

You're sleeping with me.

你今晚和我一起睡

You're staying at home, where you belong, all right?

你待在家里你本来就该待那儿,好吗?

Christopher.

克里斯托弗

Hey, listen. I need the rent.

嘿,听着,你得交房租

《当幸福来敲门》的英文观后感

《当幸福来敲门》的英文观后感 Throw the trouble away -----------The feeling after reading book “The Pursuit of Happiness” Recently, I have read a book named The Pursuit of Happiness. May be you have already seen the movie. But as for the spirit which can only described by the words, I have made a choice which is reading the book by myself. It?s a very famous story and many people are moved by this story. When I close my eyes and think about my real world. Is there any trouble that I can?t deal with exist? No, of cause not. Think about Chris Gardner, the hero of this book. How difficult the situation is when he gets no job, no money? Chris hasn?t seen his father until the age of 28. So he swears that he must be a great father for his son ----Christopher. But thinking about his career and the badly-off current. He has to lead his kid hang out every hospital to sell the bone scanners for money. Aidentally, he knows that act as a bill broker merely

当幸福来敲门观后感英语

Director: Gabriele Muccino Title: The Pursuit of Happiness Press: Columbia Pictures Year: 2006.12.15 Shining words or sentences: 1. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, go get it. 2. I'm the type of person, if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer, I'm gonna to tell you that I don't know. But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer. 3. There is an I in "happiness", There is no Y in "happiness", It's an I 4. Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 5. You want something. Go get it! Summary: The film "The Pursuit of Happiness" is based on a true story. Chris Gardner, the lead of this story, is on the edge of bankruptcy. As the result of poor, his wife leaves him. In order to raise his son, he works hard and becomes a stock trader. In the end, he becomes a famous financial investor. Comment: Today is cruel, tomorrow is crueler, the day after tomorrow is beautiful, but most people have died in tomorrow night. The reason why they die is that they give up. So, they can't see the beautiful sunshine in the day after tomorrow morning. Never give up, and you will succeed. In the film, we can see the leading man work hard and he never abandon any chance to get a good job. And because of his good quality-optimistic, he gets the chance to practice for a job. Even he faces so many difficulties, he does not give up. As the result, he succeeds. "Anything is possible". We all know that this sentence is the slogan of Lining. Nothing is difficult to a man who wills. If people give up, he will lose all opportunities. But if he doesn't give up, everything will become better. There will be no worse. So, never give up and just do it.

2021年初二当幸福来敲门英语观后感多篇

初二当幸福来敲门英语观后感多篇 电影《当幸福来敲门》给我们讲了这样的一个故事:身为父亲的男主角在生活上、事业上都力不从心,他做了很多努力但结果却不尽人意,他的妻子在这个时候却离他而去。这里给大家 ___一些关于初二当幸福来敲门英语,供大家参考。 看到《当幸福来敲门》的时候还真的犹豫了好一会,到底要不要看这么一个励志的剧情片。 习惯了威尔史密斯刑警系列的耍帅搞笑,影片开始看到他黑人典型的小卷发,短胡须,心想原来他还可以黑人得这么地道。 影片讲述的是一个极其努力却仍然穷困潦倒的推销员,因为经济窘迫而离开的妻子,天真却无条件相信自己父亲的上幼儿园的 ___。影片最后,主人公通过自己超乎寻常的坚持与努力,终于成功当上了待遇优厚的股票经纪人。 让人印象深刻的地方有很多: 主人公为了得到知名公司 ___的机会,提着为了维持生计整天推销的40磅重的骨质扫描仪在公司楼下晃荡了一个多月。

他为了在众多持有大学本科学历的竞争者中给公司负责人留下深刻的印象,在出租车上帮上司涨红了脸拼好魔方却没钱付车费而仓皇逃进地铁的身影。 因为欠税而被拘留在 ___局第二天衣冠不整跑去公司面试忐忑不安的样子。因为没有付房租他和 ___被赶出旅馆,假装玩“穿越时空回到远古时代”蜷在地铁厕所,听着外面咚咚的敲门声而默默流泪的脸。 因为追找失去的那台骨质扫描仪而横穿马路被车撞倒,丢失了一只鞋子还要回到公司上班去幼儿园接 ___放学的狼狈不堪的样子。 下班赶去x排队与插队者大声争吵拉扯,吓得 ___手足无措的歇斯底里的样子。 终于找回最后一台骨质扫描仪,似乎可以解决断粮的困境,却因为机器故障无法顺利卖掉最后选择卖生活的艰难。虽然很艰难,但总算“守得云开见月明”了。要不然,我整晚揪着的一颗心,岂不是要碎掉。 感触也很多,主人公的勤奋努力,善于制造机会和把握机会,坚韧而乐观的性格。都让我深深的感动。

The Pursuit of Happiness(当幸福来敲门)经典电影英文影评

The Pursuit of Happiness(当幸福来敲门)2006 With a title like The Pursuit of Happiness, you expect the characters to get to the promised land. They do, but if the journey matters more than the destination, this is a movie to skip. The Pursuit of Happyness is long, dull, and depressing. It expands into two hours a story that could have been told more effectively in one. This is not the feel-good movie of the season unless you believe that a few moments of good cheer can redeem 110 minutes of gloom. Sitting through The Pursuit of Happiness is a chore. Downbeat movies aren't inherently bad (in fact, many are powerful), but this one provides artificial characters in contrived circumstances. How is it that movies "inspired by a real story" often feel more fake than those fully embedded in the realm of fiction? Will Smith has generated Oscar buzz for his portrayal of Chris Gardner, the real-life guy whose rags-to-riches story forms the basis of the movie. (Impoverished guy becomes capitalist poster boy.) While it's fair to say that this is one of the best straight performances of Smith's career, it didn't blow me away. In and of itself, the acting, while effective, is not Best Actor material, but it wouldn't surprise me if the movie's prestige factor and Smith's popularity earn him a nod. Meanwhile, his female co-star, Thandie Newton, isn't going to be considered for any award. Newton spends about 90% of her screen time doing an impersonation of a harpy: screeching, bitching, and contorting her face into unpleasant expressions. Smith's son, Jaden, is okay as the movie's child protagonist; it's unclear whether his occasional deficiencies are the result of his acting, Steven Conrad's writing, or Gabriele Muccino's direction, but there's not much personality behind the cute features and curly hair. Chris Gardner (Will Smith) is down on his luck. It's 1981 San Francisco and his self-employed business of selling portable bone density scanners isn't doing well. His wife, Linda (Thandie Newton), does nothing but yell at him and give him a cold shoulder, and the lack of domestic harmony is impacting the disposition of his beloved son, Christopher (Jaden Christopher Syre Smith). That's when Chris' life turns into a country song. His wife leaves. He is evicted from his home. He goes to jail, neither passing GO nor collecting a much-needed $200. He gets hit by a car. He is robbed. He makes his son cry. He alienates a friend over $14. He gets to spend a night in the cleanest public restroom in the history of public restrooms. But there's a bright spot, although you need a dark-adapted eye to find it. Despite having no experience, Chris applies to enter an internship program at Dean Witter. He would appear to have no chance to get in until he amazes the head of the program (Brian Howe) by solving the Rubik's Cube puzzle in the back of a taxi cab. It's a blessing that the movie doesn't use a stock villain to impede Chris' herky-jerky trip to the top, because that would have tipped the movie into the empire of the unwatchable. However, the lack of a strong conflict makes the two-hour running length seem very long. Thankfully, there's also not much in the way of overt melodrama, but that could be a byproduct of having characters who are not deeply realized and have narrow emotional ranges. It's tough to connect with Chris and his son. Although they are played by a real-life father and son, there's no chemistry between them. We're constantly told how desperately Chris loves Christopher, but it takes a long time before we begin to buy it. Most of the time, Christopher seems like an annoying piece of baggage that Chris drops off at daycare when he has other things to do. The film's most compelling scenes are those that show Chris struggling to enter the rat race. Granted, this is no Glengarry Glen Ross, but it shows the pressure these salesmen are under and how important the contact lists are. In the overall scheme of things, however, these sequences are background noise. They are neither plentiful nor lengthy. The movie spends more time following Chris on his futile sales rounds for the bone density scanner than it does accompanying him during his broker training. The moral of the story is as trite as they come: don't let anyone convince you to give up on your dreams. Disney animated films have been doing this better for decades. The Pursuit of Happyness concludes with a caption that tells us what happens to Chris after the end of the movie; it promises a better story than the one we have just watched. The film is also marred by a persistent (although not verbose) voiceover that adds nothing to the story while frequently jerking us out of the experience of watching it. I don't need Will Smith telling me: "This part of the story is called 'riding the bus.'" This is the English-language debut of Gabriele Muccino, who has made a name for himself in Italian cinema. The Pursuit of Happiness has the kind of slow, drab tone one occasionally associates with a director raised outside of the Hollywood system. What can be an asset in some circumstances is a detriment in this one. The Pursuit of Happiness isn't enjoyable, and its meager pleasures, including the eventual "payoff," aren't enough to justify the unrelenting misery. The Pursuit of Happiness is competently made and gets lots of the details right, but when it comes to the emotional core of the story, it loses the pursuit and misses the "happiness."

当幸福来敲门观后感(英文版)

The practical significance about The pursuit of happiness Through one-week English videos training, I have learnt a lot. Today I will show the practical significance about the pursuit of happiness. As we know that the film is about a father who wants to be an investment expert, and how can he be an investment expert. The way to be an investment expert is not easy, but at last the hero succeeded in making his dream true. The film tells us that the process to get the happiness is difficult, and let me know we should treasure it. “You have a dream, you got to protect it!” the hero said to his son.From this word, I learn that one person who has a dream must live for his dream. If we can?t insist on the dream, the dream just is a day-dream, and we have no energy to life well. The word tells us that no matter how the difficulty is big, we just need to see the achievement after the difficulty, no difficulty is difficult. Like the word from Li Ning …anything is possible?. We can also see that as a father, must establish a good image for his child, just like the hero. He teaches his son through his action, and he never give up. The hero was born in a single parent family and he does not want his son like him, so he protects son carefully after his wife going away, and never let his son feel fear and lonely. He also encourage his son to keep his dream. In the film, the hero does things actively. He always runs for his work and life. A view that shows he runs for his work that selling a machine, and we can imagine that what?s the result if the hero would not run for his machine. Maybe he will feel disappointed for a long time. Another view that shows his running for the sleep place, what a pity that he was too late, and the end is that he sleep in the toilet with his little son and keep the toilet door close stubbornly. So from the two views we should know that when we do anything, must be active, and if not, the bad result, just like the result in the film, would be coming ruthlessly. The film brings us a good deal of enlightenment. With its practical significance, we will have more spirits to participate in the future work, just like the hero never gave up, and give my families happiness, then to be a better man.

当幸福来敲门英文影评

A Review of《The Pursuit of Happiness》 I have seen《The Pursuit of Happiness》several days ago , but I can?t forget Chris and his spirits until now . To be honest , this move is really a big shock to me , and the strong power in Chris has been influencing me all the time . Characters and the climate There are mainly three characters : Chris Gardner 、Christopher、Linda ,and the leading character is Chris Gardner ,the father. The whole atmosphere is positive ,though there is a large part describing the bitter struggles of Chris ,his spirit is inspiring , and there is no disappear but hope and stable belief in happiness. Development of events The story of Chris Gardner is divided into six part ,I will introduce them one by one . Part one : Riding the bus It was in San Francisco 1981, Chris spent all his money on buying medical equipments , but later he found that they were unpopular among doctors ,because they were expensive and almost useless . everyday he did his best to promote the equipment to doctors ,but he can?t earn enough for the rent and kindergarten , his life was not easy . Part two: Being stupid In this part ,Chris had to apply for a work as a stock woker ,so he left the medical equipment with a girl ,but the girl took it away ! what a accident ! Part three : Running He rann after the girl who had stolen the equipment ,finally ,he took it back ,another situation is that he had no money for the taxi ,so he escaped ;Third ,he was sent to the prison for owing the taxes ,and the next morning ,he ran to the stock company for a interview with paint stains on his body . Part four : Internship Chris got the job as a internship for six months without salary ,,it was really a hard time for him ,he had to sell the equipment while working as a internship. Afterall , he earned some money from the medical equipments

当幸福来敲门 英文影评

There Is No “Y” In Happiness, There Is “I” —A REVIEW OF”THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS” There is a story about loser. As a matter of fact, I think it is usually more serious problem that someone is called “loser” in English. Because,when you are labeled a "loser" in the name, you will be forgotten and despised by others. And when you are named “total loser”, I am afraid you will break down in your life. However, this story is not about success, just about happiness. What is happiness? If you ask this question on what is the same universe. As we all know, everyone has their own standard about happiness.As long as you reach this standard, you're happy. Just like this film “the pursuit of the happyness”. This film tells the story of a poor father called Christ Gardner. When He met his father, he was 28. So he was determined to be a good father who can take care of his son very well. He wanted to change the situation of the family.He bought 50 b one scanners ,he wanted to sale these by 240 dollars to make a change.But he failed.Most of the doctors think it as a useless an d expensive machine .Christ had to find out other ways to make it.With the help of a magic cube ,he succeeded getting a chanc e to practice in Dean Witter,he want to be a stockbroker,becaus

《当幸福来敲门(The_Pursuit_of_Happyness)》英文观后感

The Pursuit of Happiness 蔡志鑫 143303243 “You got a dream, you gotta protect it”, a saying in this movie, is really a shock to me. It goes without saying that this movie is a special encouraging movie, in which Christopher Gardner, played by Will Smith, spared no efforts to realize his dream and never gave up. In fact, the encouraging movies are playing an important role in the market of movie in China as well as American. Firstly, I?m willing to say some words about Will Smith, the leading role of this mov ie. Through the movie “I Am Legend”, I start to pay attention to this actor. In the past, in my mind, he usually was the symbol of hero. However, in this movie, he became a pitiful poor man but showed us his love for his son and ambition to future. Here are some abstracts from this movie: Never had Christopher Gardner seen his father until the year when he is 28 years old, As a result, he determined to be a good father incompetently. However, just as an old saying goes, “not every thing goes well in our life”, this single father lived an unfavorable life in which he experienced the unemployment and was abandoned by his wife at the same time. At last, what he owned was his son. To make his son happy, Gardner had no choice but worked hard and took every opportunity to make money. In the process of pursuing the success, he used to sell the medical equipment, stay in the prison for owing money, competed for a job without salary for six months and even lived in the WC. Under this tough circumstance where we, ordinary people, may give up just at the very beginning, he insisted on encouraging himself and get over the setbacks and barriers. Finally, all difficulties had to give in, he succeeded in accessing to a securities company and started his new life as a bottom staff. At last, he eventually became a renowned financial investor. He believed that if one person makes a good effort, happiness will come tomorrow. After watching it, many thoughts struck to me. At the beginning of the movie, Chris saw a wrong word on t he wall, and said the famous sentence: There is no …Y? in happiness, the only thing we can do is striving for our own happiness voluntarily. Indeed, whoever you are, you have to experience some pain or failure in your life, which is not associated with your appearance, nationality or gender. Just take us, some congratulated students of UESTC, there?s no denying the fact that we are faced with much pressure coming from our parents, subjects and future prospect. However, in comparison with Chris, we have dormitories to live, have friends to share sorrow and happiness, have freedom to enjoy, do we really have qualification to complain about our life? I ask myself when the last occasion might have been that any of these critics genuinely had to spoiler: run,

当幸福来敲门英文观后感

当幸福来敲门英文观后感 当幸福来敲门英文观后感一: This is about movie review.Yes,this is The Pursuit Of Happyiness. Because our teacher demand us finish the movie review.-- Foreword In fact ,I have seen this movie before class.I frist met it when I was a senior middle school student.But I have get more impressions then before. In the movie,the leading role of The Pursuit Of Happyiness,Jefferson's Declaration of independence words about happyiness kept recurring to Chris Gardner.Chris hardly work from everyday morning to night,but still couldn't make a charge.At last,his wife can't endured and left away,just leaving him and their five-year-old son.That is to say,Chris become a single father. Even worse is,Chris no money to pay for the rent.And he was failed with his career.They become homeless.They slept in anywhere.But Chris never gave up,just for his son and his belief.He still strongly believed that happyiness would come one day if he worked hard enough.

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档