翻译必备700句
- 格式:doc
- 大小:56.00 KB
- 文档页数:13
作文英文句子带翻译
1. Oh my god, I can't believe I aced that exam!
天啊,我简直不敢相信我考试得了满分!
2. Man, I'm so pumped for this weekend's party!
哥们,我这个周末的派对太兴奋了!
3. Ugh, I'm so over this rainy weather.
唉,我受够了这种下雨的天气。
4. Wow, that movie was absolutely incredible!
哇,那部电影真是太棒了!
5. Yikes, I totally forgot about that meeting.
天啊,我完全忘记了那个会议。
6. Dang, I can't believe I missed the bus again.
该死,我又错过公交车了。
7. Phew, I finally finished that huge project.
呼,我终于完成了那个庞大的项目。
8. Ew, this food tastes terrible.
呸,这食物味道太糟糕了。
9. Woohoo, I got the job!
哇呼,我得到了这份工作!
10. Argh, I can't stand this traffic.
啊,我受不了这个交通。
英语句子加翻译1. I love to travel and explore different cultures. 我喜欢旅行和探索不同的文化。
2. She plays the piano beautifully. 她弹钢琴弹得很漂亮。
3. I am excited about my upcoming vacation. 我对即将到来的假期感到兴奋。
4. Can you pass me the salt, please? 请你递给我盐好吗?5. He is always late for work. 他总是上班迟到。
6. It's raining outside, so don't forget to bring an umbrella. 外面正在下雨,所以不要忘记带上伞。
7. My favorite movie genre is action. 我最喜欢的电影类型是动作片。
8. I have a headache, so I need to take some medicine. 我头疼,所以需要吃点药。
9. She is studying to become a doctor. 她正努力学习成为一名医生。
10. The cat is sitting on the window sill. 猫正蹲在窗台上。
11. The airport is crowded with people from all over the world. 机场里挤满了来自世界各地的人。
12. Can you please speak more slowly? 你能请讲得慢一点吗?13. I have a lot of homework to do tonight. 今晚我有很多作业要做。
14. He always tells funny jokes that make everyone laugh. 他总是讲些有趣的笑话让大家笑。
英语好词好句摘抄大全带翻译1. "The early bird catches the worm." 早起的人能抓住虫子。
2. "Actions speak louder than words." 行动胜于言语。
3. "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." 当生活给你柠檬时,就做柠檬水。
4. "Don't put all your eggs in one basket." 不要把所有的鸡蛋放在一个篮子里。
5. "Time is money." 时间就是金钱。
6. "Where there's a will, there's a way." 有志者事竟成。
7. "Birds of a feather flock together." 物以类聚,人以群分。
8. "No pain, no gain." 没有痛苦,就没有收获。
9. "Every cloud has a silver lining." 每一朵乌云背后都有银边。
10. "A stitch in time saves nine." 及时处理,可以避免更大的麻烦。
11. "Better late than never." 迟到总比不到好。
12. "A friend in need is a friend indeed." 患难见真情。
13. "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." 只工作不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻。
15. "Knowledge is power." 知识就是力量。
英语句子怎么翻译Here are some translated English sentences, totaling 700 words:1. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. (我喜欢与家人和朋友一起度过时间。
)2. The weather is sunny and warm today. (今天天气阳光明媚,温暖宜人。
)3. I am currently studying at a university. (我目前在一所大学学习。
)4. My favorite hobby is playing the piano. (我最喜欢的爱好是弹钢琴。
)5. I have a pet dog named Max. (我有一只名叫Max的宠物狗。
)6. I enjoy reading books in my free time. (我喜欢在空闲时间阅读书籍。
)7. The food at the restaurant was delicious. (餐厅里的食物非常美味。
)8. I went on a vacation to a tropical island last summer. (去年夏天,我去了一个热带岛屿度假。
)9. I am learning to speak fluent English. (我正在学习说流利的英语。
)10. The movie I watched last night was really exciting. (我昨晚看的电影非常令人激动。
)11. I enjoy playing sports, especially soccer and basketball. (我喜欢打运动,尤其是足球和篮球。
)12. My favorite color is blue because it reminds me of the ocean. (我最喜欢的颜色是蓝色,因为它让我想起了大海。
1. 原文:学而时习之,不亦说乎?翻译:学习并且按时复习,不是很愉快吗?2. 原文:三人行,必有我师焉。
翻译:三个人一起行走,其中必定有我可以学习的人。
3. 原文:温故而知新,可以为师矣。
翻译:温习旧知识,从而获得新的理解,就可以成为别人的老师了。
4. 原文:吾日三省吾身:为人谋而不忠乎?与朋友交而不信乎?传不习乎?翻译:我每天都要反省自己:为人处事是否忠诚?与朋友交往是否诚信?传授的知识是否复习了?5. 原文:学而不思则罔,思而不学则殆。
翻译:只学习不思考就会迷惑,只思考不学习就会陷入危险。
6. 原文:师者,所以传道授业解惑也。
翻译:老师,就是用来传授知识、教授技能、解答疑惑的人。
7. 原文:敏于事而慎于言。
翻译:对工作勤勉,对言语谨慎。
8. 原文:学而不厌,诲人不倦。
翻译:学习从不感到厌烦,教导别人从不感到疲倦。
9. 原文:知之者不如好之者,好之者不如乐之者。
翻译:了解知识的人不如喜欢知识的人,喜欢知识的人不如享受知识的人。
10. 原文:青,取之于蓝,而青于蓝。
翻译:青色,是从蓝色中提取出来的,却比蓝色还要青。
11. 原文:穷则独善其身,达则兼善天下。
翻译:在困顿时,先要修身养性;在得志时,要使天下都得到好处。
12. 原文:入则无法家拂士,出则无敌国外患者。
翻译:在国内,没有坚守法度的大臣和辅佐君主的贤士;在国外,没有与之匹敌的邻国和来自外国的祸患。
13. 原文:人生自古谁无死,留取丹心照汗青。
翻译:自古以来,人终不免一死,但只要保持忠贞不渝的信念,就能在历史上留下光辉的一页。
14. 原文:读万卷书,行万里路。
翻译:读很多书,走很多路。
15. 原文:士不可以不弘毅,任重而道远。
翻译:一个有志向的人不能不胸怀大志,因为责任重大而道路遥远。
这些句子在中考文言文中经常出现,学生们在备考时应熟练掌握这些句子的翻译,提高自己的文言文翻译能力。
同时,通过阅读和背诵这些句子,也能加深对文言文的理解和感悟。
1. 样样皆通,样样稀松。
To know everything is to know nothing.2. 与其说我不喜欢她,不如说我对她不感兴趣。
It wasn’t so much that I disliked her as that I just wasn’t interested.3. 要使地球继续供养人类生存,保护好野生生物是极为重要的。
It is very important to protect wild lives so that human kind can still live on earth.4. 要不是你大力相助,我不可能有所成就。
But for your help, I couldn’t have achieved anything.5. 下一步你要真正弄清楚需要的是什么。
The next step is to make sure that you know exactly what is required.6. 不管做什么工作,他们决心成功。
They are determined to succeed, whatever job they undertake.7. 生活的地平线主要是随着心灵的开阔而变宽广的。
The horizon of life is broadened chiefly by the enlargement of the heart.8. 你怎么竟敢在校长面前说那种话?How dare you say that in the presence of the principal?9. 恐怕我被人跟踪了。
I’m afraid I’m being followed.10. 董事会决定任命约翰逊(Johnson)为总经理。
The board decided that Johnson be appointed general manager.11. 你工作越努力,就越觉得快乐。
翻译必备700句翻译700句1. 他正在专心看书。
He is absorbed in his book.2. 他戒酒了。
He has abstained from wine.3. 他言行不一致。
His actions do not accord with his words.4. 我照他的劝告去做了。
I acted on his advice.5. 这很大程度上增加了我们困难。
This added considerably to ourdifficulties.6. 他坚持己见。
He adhered to his opinion.7. 他正在受一种不治之症的折磨。
He is afflicted with an incurabledisease.8. 他几次三番来我家借钱。
He came to my house again and againfor a loan of money.9. 我出席这个会议是不自愿的。
I attended the meeting against mywill.10. 这张照片与原物不相符。
This photograph does not agree with theoriginal.11. 也为他像孩子一样诚实,所以我更加喜欢他。
I like him all themore because he is as honest as a child.12. 你去不去那里对我来说都一样。
It is all the same to me whetheryou go there or not.13. 我依然喜欢他。
I like him all the same.14. 到学校的路上我们争了一路。
We quarreled with each other allthe way to school.15. 我从邻村老远跑来向你请教。
I have come all the way from theneighboring village to consult you.16. 总的来说,演出是成功的。
英语好句子摘抄加翻译“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs翻译:做出伟大工作的唯一途径是热爱自己所做的事情。
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer翻译:成功并非快乐的关键,而是幸福才是成功的关键。
如果你热爱自己所做的事情,你将会取得成功。
“Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson翻译:不要盯着钟表看,而是去做钟表的事情。
继续前进。
“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt翻译:相信你能做到,你已经完成了一半。
“Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar翻译:你的态度,而不是你的能力,将决定你的高度。
“The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt 翻译:实现明天的唯一限制将是我们对今天的怀疑。
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker翻译:预测未来的最好方法是创造未来。
“Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” – Henry David Thoreau翻译:成功通常归于那些忙于做事而没有时间寻找成功的人。
一、汉译英但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。
We wish each other a long life so as to share the beauty of this graceful moonlight, even though miles apart.独在异乡为异客,每逢佳节倍思亲。
A lonely stranger in a strange land I am cast, I miss my family all the more on every festive day.二人同心,其利断金。
If two people are of the same mind, their sharpness can cut through metal.富贵不能淫,贫贱不能移,威武不能曲,此之谓大丈夫。
It is a true great man whom no money and rank can confuse, no poverty and hardship can shake, and no power and force can suffocate.海内存知己,天涯若比邻。
A bosom friend afar brings distance near.合抱之木,生于毫末;九层之台,起于累土;千里之行,始于足下。
A huge tree that fills one’s arms grows from a tiny seedling; a nine-storiedtower rises from a heap of earth; a thousand li journey starts with the first step.祸兮,福之所倚;福兮,祸之所伏。
Misfortune, that is where happiness depends; happiness, that iswhere misfortune underlies.见贤思齐焉,见不贤而内自省也。
1. 文言文原文:千里之行,始于足下。
英语翻译:All journeys begin with a single step.2. 文言文原文:三人行,必有我师。
英语翻译:Where there are three people walking together, there must be someone I can learn from.3. 文言文原文:人非圣贤,孰能无过?英语翻译:Who can be without faults if they are not sages?4. 文言文原文:己所不欲,勿施于人。
英语翻译:Do not do to others what you would not like them to do to you.5. 文言文原文:读万卷书,行万里路。
英语翻译:Read ten thousand books and travel ten thousand miles.6. 文言文原文:天下兴亡,匹夫有责。
英语翻译:The rise and fall of the state concerns every man.7. 文言文原文:一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴。
英语翻译:One inch of time is as precious as one inch of gold, but gold cannot buy one inch of time.8. 文言文原文:水滴石穿,非一日之功。
英语翻译:The water drops wear away the stone; it is not achieved in a day.9. 文言文原文:千里送鹅毛,礼轻情意重。
英语翻译:A thousand miles send a feather, the gift is light but the sentiment is deep.10. 文言文原文:良药苦口利于病,忠言逆耳利于行。
翻译700句1. 他正在专心看书。
He is absorbed in his book.2. 他戒酒了。
He has abstained from wine.3. 他言行不一致。
His actions do not accord with his words.4. 我照他的劝告去做了。
I acted on his advice.5. 这很大程度上增加了我们困难。
This added considerably to ourdifficulties.6. 他坚持己见。
He adhered to his opinion.7. 他正在受一种不治之症的折磨。
He is afflicted with an incurabledisease.8. 他几次三番来我家借钱。
He came to my house again and againfor a loan of money.9. 我出席这个会议是不自愿的。
I attended the meeting against mywill.10. 这张照片与原物不相符。
This photograph does not agree with theoriginal.11. 也为他像孩子一样诚实,所以我更加喜欢他。
I like him all themore because he is as honest as a child.12. 你去不去那里对我来说都一样。
It is all the same to me whetheryou go there or not.13. 我依然喜欢他。
I like him all the same.14. 到学校的路上我们争了一路。
We quarreled with each other allthe way to school.15. 我从邻村老远跑来向你请教。
I have come all the way from theneighboring village to consult you.16. 总的来说,演出是成功的。
All things considered, the performanceis a success.17. 他决不是学生。
He is anything but a student.18. 那个规则不适用于这件事。
That rule does not apply to this case.19. 事故往往起因于疏忽。
Accidents always arise from carelessness.20. 总的来说,男孩更喜欢活动。
As a whole boys are more fond ofactivities.21. 就质量来说,这台收音机不错。
As far as the quality is concerned,this radio is good.22. 至于我们,我们并不反对。
As for us, we have no objection.23. 照原样做了。
Do it as it was.24. 听到这个消息,他立刻高兴得跳了起来。
At this news, he sprungup with joy.25. 关于他的人格,没有人说不好的。
As regards his character,nothing ill is spoken.26. 正如牡丹是花中之王一样,老虎是兽中之王。
As the peony ischief of flowers, so is the tiger chief of beasts.27. 因为喜欢摆架子,所以大家不喜欢他。
He is not popular for heassumes airs.28. 老虎一下子就被打死了。
The tiger was killed at a blow.29. 我一看就知道他病了。
I found him ill at a glance.30. 你到底知道不知道?Do you know at all?31. 无论如何,你还是试一试的好。
At all events, you’d better have atry.32. 不管怎样,我明天一定会做出答复。
I will give an answertomorrow at all events.33. 他不管花多少钱都要买这辆车。
He will buy this car at any cost.34. 不管怎么说,你还是去看看医生的好。
At any rate, you’d bettersee your doctor.35. 她充其量还能活几年。
He has a few years to live at best.36. 我们日子过得轻松。
We live at ease.37. 他平躺着。
He is lying at full length.38. 我手头有那本书。
I have that book at hand.39. 请随便,不要拘束。
Please make yourself at home.40. 他精通法语。
She is quite at home in French.41. 雨时落时止。
It rains at intervals.42. 暴风雨刮得正猛。
The storm is at its height.43. 犯人依然逍遥法外。
The prisoner is still at large.44. 我几乎没有任何办法了。
I was almost at my wit’s end.45. 我经他人之手买了一台彩色电视机。
I bought a color TV atsecond hand.46. 他牺牲了自己的健康才获得成功。
He succeeded at the expenseof his health.47. 她一看到妈妈就哭了。
She cried at the sight of her mother.48. 大不了我去道歉。
At the worst, I shall have to make an apology.49. 是去是留,请随便。
You may go or stay at will.50. 你必须把这座右铭记在心头。
You should bear the motto in mind.51. 你不要背后说人坏话。
You must not speak ill of a man behind hisback.52. 他高兴得不能自已。
He is beside himself with joy. (behind oneself失常,不能自主)53. 这件事只有你知我知。
This matter is between you and me.54. 这美景难以形容。
The beautiful scenery is beyond description.55. 对不起,这是我力所不及的。
Sorry, this is beyond my power.56. 毫无疑问,他会成功。
It’s beyond question that he will succeed.57. 十年的工作已化为泡影。
Ten years’ study has been brought tonaught.58. 大部分人都是自己的父母养育成人的。
Most people are broughtup by their parents.59. 考试来临,大家都开起了夜车。
Everybody is burning midnight oilas the exam approaching.60. 母亲听到儿子的死讯不禁失声痛哭。
The mother burst into tearsat the news of her son’s death.61. 婴儿一睁开眼睛就哇地一声哭了起来。
As soon as the childopened its eyes, it burst out crying.62. 要不是你救,彼得就淹死了。
But for your rescue, Peter shouldhave been drowned.63. 无论如何我都要达到目的。
I will attain my goal by any means.64. 他天性爱看书。
He is by nature fond of reading.65. 经常碰到他,所以面熟。
I know him by sight for I often see him.66. 他们三两成群地来到了学校。
They came to school by twos andthrees.67. 我想不起来了。
I can’t call it to mind.68. 不要沮丧,鼓起勇气来。
Don’t lose heart, but call up your courage.69. 音乐让他陶醉。
Music carries him away.70. 我一定要不惜一切代价把它做到底。
I will carry it through at anycost.71. 一看到家里来的电报,他脸色大变。
He changed color at the sightof a telegram from his home.72. 你必须澄清这件事。
You must clear up this problem.73. 下午天放晴了。
The weather cleared up in the afternoon.74. 你的病是由于吃得太多。
Your sickness comes of eating toomuch.75. 我的努力都化为了泡影。
My efforts came to naught.76. 当我苏醒过来发现自己在医院里。
When I came to myself, Ifound myself in a hospital.77. 你别指望他了。
You should not count on him.78. 这孩子会有出息的。
This kid will cut a figure(崭露头角) in thefuture.79. 你必须尽量缩减开支。
You should cut down your expenses asmuch as you can.80. 这就要看天气了。
It depends on the weather.81. 他为人正直但缺乏常识。
He is honest but devoid of commonsense.82. 海风渐渐停了下来。
The sea wind died away.83. 没有他的帮助是不行的。
It can’t be done without his help.84. 荣誉该归你。