当前位置:文档之家› 定语从句汉译英练习

定语从句汉译英练习

定语从句汉译英练习
定语从句汉译英练习

定语从句汉译英练习:

1、她就是那个努力学习数学的女孩。

She is a girl who learns mathematics very hard.

2、他就是我们刚才谈论的那个人。

He is the person (whom)we just talked about.

3、这就是那个爸爸是警察的女孩。

This is the girl whose father is a policeman.

4、他们住在一座窗户朝南的房子里。

They live in a house whose windows face the south.

5、我仍然记得我第一次来到这座城市的那一天

I still remember the day when I came to the city first.

6、这就是我们以前住过的房子

This is the house where we lived before.

7、他们来到一所农舍,农舍前面坐着一个小男孩

They came to a farmhouse, in front of which sat a little boy.

8、我花10元钱买的钢笔丢了

The pen which cost me 10 yuan was lost,

9、那个女人住在楼下,她是个音乐家

The woman lives downstairs, who is a musician.

10、他考试通过了,这使他父母很高兴

He passed the exam, which made his parents very happy.

11.、众所周知,中国将在2008年举办奥运会

As we all know, China will host the Olympic Games in 2008.

12、我永远记得我参军的那一天

I will always remember the day when I joined the army.

13、我们班有50个学生,三分之二是女生

There are 50 students in our class, two-thirds of whom are girls. 14、我们期望的那一天将很快来到

The day that we are looking forward to will come soon.

15、他们正在谈论在公园里看到的人和物

They are talking about the people and things that they saw in the park.

16、这是30年代写的最著名的剧本之一

This is one of the most famous plays that were written in the thirties.

17.这正是我要为她买的礼物

This is the very present that I will buy for her.

18、正在看电视的女孩是Kate.

The girl who is watching TV is Kate.

19、她就是照顾这些孩子的护士.

She is the nurse who takes care of these children.

20、我遇见了告诉我这个消息的史密斯先生.

I met Mr.Smith who told me this news.

21、你认识我们在学校里遇见的老师吗?

Do you know the teacher whom we met at school?

22、她就是我们正在寻找的人.

She is the person whom we are looking for.

23、书包丢了的那个男孩叫Tom.

The boy who lost his schoolbag is Tom.

24、被叫到名字的男孩们站起来.

Boys who are called please stand up.

25、这就是你要的那本书。

This is the book which you want.

26、吃的东西不都是好食品。

Foods which are eaten are not all good ones.

27、那是我所见过的最大的地图.

It is the biggest map that I have ever seen.

28、七八月份是天气很热的月份。

July and August are months that are hot.

29、它发生在我出生的那天。

It happened on the day when I was born.

30、他昨天去了他曾经上过学的学校。

Yesterday he went to the school where he once studied.

31、我喜欢天气总是暖和的地方。

I like places where are always warm.

32、你知道我们为什么早走吗?

Do you know the reason why we left early?

33、这就是她这样做的理由。

This is the reason why she did so.

34、中华人民共和国成立的那天是1949年10月1日.

The day on which \when PRC was set up\founden is October 1st,1949.

35、他已不是过去的他了。

He is not the person who was used to be.

综合教程课后翻译答案

1、我不曾想到,随着时间的流逝,我果真以身为社工而自豪(count on ;take pride in ) What I didn ' t count on was that over time I would sincerely take pride in being a social worker. 2、奶奶迅速瞥了一眼墙上的时钟,发出一声惊呼:天哪,我们要赶不上火车了 ( Shoot a look at ;let out) Shooting a quick look at the clock on the wall, Grandma let out a cry, “ Oh, My dear /My goodness/My gracious, we're going to miss the train! ” 3、我总在幼儿园门口看到一些孩子抓住父母不让走。请问:在这种情形下,年轻的父母们是否得对孩子严厉些,赶紧离开?(stern;hold on to sb) At the kindergarten entrance, I always see some kids/children holding firmly on to their parents. Should young parents be sterner towards their kids/children and leave immediately under these circumstances? 4、昏暗的路灯下站着一个哭泣的小女孩( dim;weep ) In the dim street light stood a weeping little girl/ a girl weeping. 5、富人捐赠时要尽量考虑周全,不要让受赠者陷入难堪的境地(considerate;embarrassing) When making donations, rich people should be as considerate as possible in order not to put the recipient in an embarrassing situation. 6、从上个月起,我的工作就是围绕日常办公事务转,所以现在每天掰着手指算什么时候才到国庆节:我和朋友要去乡下远足呢!(revolve;count the days ) Since last month, my work has been revolving around the routine office duties, so now I am counting the days until the National Day comes, when my friends and I are going hiking in the countryside. 7、无论是友情还是爱情,你都不可能期待自己付出最少而得到最多(maximum ;minimum.) In either friendship or love / In both friendship and love, you should never expect to take / receive the maximum while you give the minimum. 8、我把全部希望寄托在他的承诺上,结果却发现他根本不是个真诚的人(build on;sincerity) I built all my hopes on his promise(s), only to find that he was not a man of sincerity at all. 9、我们带母亲去了所有我们能找到的最好的医院,但一切努力都是徒劳的,母亲还是没能熬过那次疾病(in vain) We took Mother to all the best hospitals we could find, but all our efforts were in vain; she failed to survive the disease. 10、情人节是个一年一度在 2 月14 日庆祝的节日,一个向心仪的对象表达爱意的好日子(affection) Valentine 's Day is an annual holiday celebrated on February 14, a perfect dayto express love to the object of your / one's affection. 11、在信息时代,通过电子邮件方式跟远方的朋友交流几乎可以是同步的(era;via) In the information era, communications with far-away friends via e-mail can be almost / virtually simultaneous. 12、爱情需要培养,我们梦想拥有的“永恒的爱情”只有在双方学会欣赏对方、包容对方之后才可能缔造(nurture;forge) Love needs to be nurtured, and the “ eternal / everlasting love” that we all dream to have is not forged until we learn to appreciate and tolerate the other. 13、以共同兴趣为基础的友谊是不容易破裂的(ground;break up) The friendship based on the sane interest doesn't break up easily 14、孩子们必须学会将电脑游戏中的暴力与勇敢区分开来(distinguish between) Children must learn to distinguish the 15、当今世界每天涌现如此多新鲜事物,要求一个人什么都知晓是不合情理的(sensible)

(完整版)定语从句汉译英练习及答案

定语从句汉译英练习: 1、她就是那个努力学习数学的女孩。 She is the girl who studies math hard. 2、他就是我们刚才谈论的那个人。 He is the man whom/that we talked about just now. 3、这就是那个爸爸是警察的女孩。 This is the girl whose father is a policeman. 4、他们住在一座窗户朝南的房子里。 They live in a house whose windows face south. 5、我仍然记得我第一次来到这座城市的那一天 I still remember the day when we first arrived in the city. 6、这就是我们以前住过的房子 This is the house in which/where we used to live. 7、他们来到一所农舍,农舍前面坐着一个小男孩 They arrived at a cottage, in front of which sat a little boy. 8、我花10元钱买的钢笔丢了 I lost the pen that cost me 10 yuan. 9、那个女人住在楼下,她是个音乐家 The woman lives downstairs, who is a musician. 10、他考试通过了,这使他父母很高兴 He passed the exam, which made his parents happy. 11.、众所周知,中国将在2008年举办奥运会

综合教程第一册汉译英答案

单元1 (1)这个婴儿还不会爬,更不要说走了。 The baby can’t even crawl yet, let alone walk. (2)威尔声称谋杀案发生时他正在与一群朋友吃饭,但是我认为他在说谎。 Will claimed he was dining with a group of friends at the time of the murder, but in my opinion he told a lie. (3)一定程度上阅读速度与阅读技巧密切相关;有了阅读技巧,你就可以更好的应对课外阅读 To a certain extent the speed of reading is closely related to reading skills; and with reading skills you can cope with outside class reading better. (4)根据规则他俩都可以参加比赛。 According to the regulation/rule, they both can play the game/participate in the game. (5)有些人想当然的认为日语中的每一个词在汉语中都有对应的词语。 Some people assume that there is a Chinese equivalent for every Japanese word. (6)我们已经讲所有的相关信息告知了警方。 We have passed all the relevant information on to the police. (7)关于那件事你问我再多的问题也没有用,因为我是不会回答你的。 There/ It is no use ask ing me any more questions about that matter because I won’t answer. (8)事先没有仔细阅读合同就签了名的吉姆的错误。 It was a mistake on Jim’s part to sign the contract without reading it carefully (9)他们拒绝向我们提供所需要的全部信息。 They refused to provide us with all the information we need (10)这起事故与三年前发生的一起事故极为相似。 This accident is very similar to the one that happened three years ago. (11)这部电影是根据莎士比亚的戏剧改编的。 The film is based on a play by/ of Shakespeare. (12)如果你的英语和电脑技能都掌握得好,那么你在谋职是就一定比别人根有优势。 If you have a good command/ mastery of English and computer skills, you will surely have an advantage over others in finding a job/ in job-hunting. 单元2 (1)很多老师不赞成这种做法。 Many teachers frowned on this practice. (2)当我想从草地上穿过去的时候,有位老人在旁边怒视着我。 An old man glared at me when I was trying to cut across the lawn (3)当我提到我的父亲时,她的脸上露出了认出我的笑容。 When I mentioned my father, she showed a smile of recognition on her face (4)我的大孩子比较听话,而小的那个非常倔。我现在还常想起小的孩子在中学毕业后是如何执意要出国读书的。 My firstborn was quite obedient, whereas my younger child was very stubborn. I can still recall now how the younger child insisted on going abroad to study after he finished his secondary school. (5)当海啸袭来时,许多东南亚国家遭受了巨大的损失。 Countries in South East Asia sustained great losses when the tsunami struck the area.

定语从句翻译练习

定语从句翻译练习 1. 我有一位非常喜欢音乐的朋友 2. 我将永远记住在高一时教我们化学的那位老师 3. 英语是全世界都使用的语言 4. 足球是大多数男孩都喜欢的运动 5. 今天是我们经历过的最寒冷的一天 6. 头一件你需要做的事就是学习英语 7. 玛丽所指的是哪一幅画 8. 那班我正在等的火车现在已经晚了半小时 9. 我们在街上遇见的那位女士是我们的数学老师 10. 他告诉我侦探们他们想要知道的所有事情

11. 这是我第一次遇见我班主任的地方 12. 我们发现一家餐厅,那里的食物精美可口 13. 那是你借给他钱的那位男士吗 14. 这是你必须改掉的坏习惯 15. 所有你照顾的孩子都会喜欢游泳 16. 我有一位同学,他的母亲是一位著名的歌唱家 17. 我住在一间窗户朝北的房间里 18. 这首诗正如人们所知道的那样,这首诗是由汪国真写的 19. 他为什么缺席的原因不明 20. 我真的很喜欢甜食,那就是我牙齿不好的原因 21. 正像老师昨天说的那样,他通过了考试

22. 正像刚才讨论的那样,学习英语很容易 23. 我将永远记住待在农村生活的那段日子 24. 孙老师写的书是世界上最好的书 25. 你知道他打算出国留学的原因吗? 26. 我讨厌我住过的那个旅馆。 27. 我永远也忘不了我们共同生活和学习的那个秋天。 28. 她是我见过的最善良的女孩。 29. 这就是你能在上面找到答案的那一页 30. 昨天在购物中心,我遇见了那位我在一次聚会上认识的教授。 31. 人们会永远记住香港和澳门回归祖国的那一时刻。

答案 1. 我有一位非常喜欢音乐的朋友 I have a friend who likes music very much. 2. 我将永远记住在高一时教我们化学的那位老师 I will remember the teacher who taught us chemistry in the first year of my senior middle school. 3. 英语是全世界都使用的语言 English is a language which is used all over the world. 4. 足球是大多数男孩都喜欢的运动 Football is the sport (which/that ) most boys like/ are fond of. 5. 今天是我们经历过的最寒冷的一天 Today is the coldest day (that) we have ever experienced. 6. 头一件你需要做的事就是学习英语 The first thing you have to do is to study English. 7. 玛丽所指的是哪一幅画? Which is the picture (that) Mary pointed at? 8. 那班我正在等的火车现在已经晚了半小时 The train (which) I’m waiting for is now half an hour later. 9. 我们在街上遇见的那位女士是我们的数学老师

综合教程1汉译英参考答案

综合教程(第一册)汉译英参考答案 Unit 1 1.他对这次面试中可能提到的问题做好了准备。(confront) He has prepared answers to the questions that he expects to confront during the interview. 2.他悲惨的遭遇深深打动了我们,使我们几乎哭出声来。(touch) His sad story touched us so deeply that we nearly cried. 3.他们俩手挽着手沿着河边散步,有说有笑。(hand in hand) The two of them are walking hand in hand along the riverbank, chatting and laughing. 4.听到这令人激动的消息之后,他眼睛里涌出欢乐的泪水。(well up) When he heard the exciting news, tears of joy welled up in his eyes. 5.上海人容易听懂苏州话,因为上海话和苏州话有许多共同之处。(in common)People from Shanghai can understand Suzhou dialect with ease, for Shanghai dialect and Suzhou dialect have much in common. 6.亨利和妻子正在考虑能不能在三年内买一幢新房子。(look into) Henry and his wife are looking into the possibility of buying a new house within three years. 7.女儿再三请求到国外去深造,他最终让步了。(give in to) He finally gave in to his daughter’s repeated requests to further her education abroad. 8.我们在动身去度假之前把所有的贵重物品都锁好了。(lock away) We locked all our valuables away before we went on holiday. 9.虽然咱们分手了,但我希望咱们依然是好朋友,像以前一样互相关心,互相 帮助。(part) Although we have parted from each other, I hope that we will remain good friends and that we will care for and help each other just as we did in the past. 10.在紧急关头,军长召集全体军官开会,制定新的克敌战略战术。(summon)At that critical moment, the army commander summoned all the officers to work out new strategies and tactics which would make it possible to conquer the enemy. Unit 2 1.一个由外交部长率领的政府代表团昨日抵达南非,开始对该国进行为期3天 的友好访问。(head) Yesterday a government delegation headed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs arrived in South Africa and began a three-day friendly visit to the country. 2.看看这些讽刺社会弊端的漫画实在好笑。(awfully funny) It is awfully funny to look at these caricatures which satirize social ills. 3.计算机是最有用的教学工具之一,所有的功课以及所有的问题和答案都可在 屏幕上显示出来。(show on a screen) Computers are one of the most useful teaching aids, for all your lessons as well as all

定语从句翻译

1.想去博物馆参观的人请在这里签名。 2.那个抢劫了银行的人昨日被警方逮捕了。 3.可惜我想买的那套住房暂不出售。 4.刚才和你握手的中年人是新来的校长。 5.在战争中失去左腿的英雄收到很好的照顾。 6.这个江南小镇是他们在中国逗留期间参观的第一个地方。 7.这是过去两年里她看到的唯一一部电影。 8.这是世界上迄今为止建的最高的一座电视塔。 9.他们见面时谈起了能够想起的人和事。 10.我想说的就是我们不能迟到。 11.他们建议在曾租过的旅馆里过夜。 12.正如按所预期的那样,飞船按计划成功地进入太空。 13.我曾在那里长大的小渔村在现在已变成一个繁忙的港口。 14.你能告诉我不请假就离开学校的理由吗? 15.你还记得中国人民英勇地与SARS作斗争的那些日子吗? 16.我非常喜欢在山里度假,那儿宁静而美丽。 17.他写了一本书,但书名我彻底给忘了。 18.他度过了一个绝妙夏日,此间他参加了我们的夏令营。 19.我们很高兴地要见到新来的地理老师,我知道他刚从美国回来。 20.因为缺少实践,他没有通过驾驶考试。 21.为追求时尚付出高昂代价的人应该尽早改变这种生活方式。

1.想去博物馆参观的人请在这里签名。 Those who want to visit the museum please sign your names here. 2.那个抢劫了银行的人昨日被警方逮捕了。 The man who had robbed the bank was captured/arrested by the police. 3.可惜我想买的那套住房暂不出售。 It is a pity that the apartment/flat(which/that) I would like to buy is not for sale for the time being. 4.刚才和你握手的中年人是新来的校长。 The middle-aged man with whom you shook hands/ whom you shood hands with just now is a new headmaster/principal. 5.在战争中失去左腿的英雄收到很好的照顾。 The hero who had lost his left leg in the war is taken good care of. 6.这个江南小镇是他们在中国逗留期间参观的第一个地方。 The small south town was the first place (that) they visited during their stay in China. 7.这是过去两年里她看到的唯一一部电影。 This is the only film that she has seen in the past /last two years. 8.这是世界上迄今为止建的最高的一座电视塔。 This is the highest TV tower that has ever been built in the world. 9.他们见面时谈起了能够想起的人和事。 When they met, they talked of the people and things that they could remember. 10.我想说的就是我们不能迟到。 All that I want to say is that we mustn’t be late. 11.他们建议在曾租过的旅馆里过夜。 They suggested for the night the same hotel as/that they once rented. 12.正如按所预期的那样,飞船按计划成功地进入太空。 As was expected, the spaceship went up into the space successfully as planned. 13.我曾在那里长大的小渔村在现在已变成一个繁忙的港口。 The small fishing village where/ in which I grew up has become a busy port. 14.你能告诉我不请假就离开学校的理由吗? Can you tell me why you left the school without asking for leave? 15.你还记得中国人民英勇地与SARS作斗争的那些日子吗? Do you still remember the days when the Chinese people fought bravely against SARS? 16.我非常喜欢在山里度假,那儿宁静而美丽。 I’d love to take my vacation/spend my holiday in the mountain, which is quiet and beautiful. 17.他写了一本书,但书名我彻底给忘了。 He has written a book, the name of which I have completely forgotten. 18.他度过了一个绝妙夏日,此间他参加了我们的夏令营。 He spent a wonderful summer, during which he joined us in the camping trip. 19.我们很高兴地要见到新来的地理老师,我知道他刚从美国回来。 We are happy to see a new geography teacher, who I know has just returned from the US. 20.因为缺少实践,他没有通过驾驶考试。 The reason why he didn’t pass the driving test was that he lacked practice. 21.为追求时尚付出高昂代价的人应该尽早改变这种生活方式。 Those who follow the fashion at great cost should change their lifestyle as soon as possible.

综合教程翻译答案

综合教程翻译答案 Unit1 1.听到她屡遭失败的消息,我感到很难过(distress) It distressed me a great deal to hear the news that he had suffered repeated failure. 2.他虽然失去了老板的欢心,但仍然装出一副高兴的样子(assume) He assured an air for cheerfulness,even though he lost favor with his boss. 3.格列佛(Gulliver)经历了冒险奇遇,见到了各色奇异的人物(assortment)Gulliver met with extraordinary adventures and saw a strange assortment of people. 4.如果你再犯同样的错误,他会很生你气的(furious) He will be furious with you if you repeat the same mistake. 5.我们都被他坦率的观点、幽默的语言和亲切的态度所深深吸引(draw)We were all greatly drawn by his frank views,humorous words and genial manner. 6.等到欢呼的掌声平息下来,那位诺贝尔奖获得者开始演讲(die down)After cheers and applause died down,the Nobel Prize Winner began his speech.

7.他天生有一种特别的洞察力和预见力,因此,他很少随大流(run with the crowd) He is gifted with a sore of insight and foresight,so he rarely runs with the crowd. 8.我发现现实毕竟是非常严酷的,一个人难以完全按照自己的理想去生活(live up to) I feel realities are after all very harsh,so one can hardly live up entirely to his ideals. Unit2 1.我的顶头上司是典型的工作狂,一年365天每天工作10小时以上(workaholic) My immediate boss is a typical workaholic,for he works for over ten hours each day all the year round. 2.校长十分注重课外活动,他认为课外活动有助于培养学生对外部世界的浓厚兴趣(extracurricular) The principal attaches much importance to extracurricular activities and he believes that they will help to cultivate students'tremendous interest in the external world. 3.星期一早上,他总是快速冲个澡,胡乱吃块三明治,拦辆出租车去上班(grab)He always grabs a shower,a sandwich and then a taxi to go to work

定语从句翻译技巧

定语从句的翻译方法 根据汉语的表达习惯及对原文的忠实度,翻译这类定语从句可以采用以下几种方法1.1前置合译法( 前滚翻):若定语从句较短,较简单,与名词(先行词)的关系紧密(一般来说,紧密的,为限定性从句;不紧密的,为非限定性从句),限定性定语从句及少部分非限定性从句( 较短且有描述性的非限定),一般将从句提在先行词之前,译成“。。。的” 1)The action it takes at any moment can’t be predicted,and people find that disturbing. 它在任何一个时刻采取的行动都无法预见,这使人们觉得有些乱。 2)I was, to borrow from John Le Carre, the spy who was to stay out in the cold. 借用的话来说(插入语,作状语,译成汉语时,放在句首),我成了一个被打入冷宫的间谍。 3)There will come a day when people all over the world will live a happy life. 全世界人民过上幸福生活的那一天(终究)是会到来的。 4)The people who worked for him lived in mortal fear of him. 在他手下干活的员工怕他怕得要死。 5)We were most impressed by the fact that even those patients who were not told of their serious ill were quite aware of its potential outcome. 给我们留下极深印象的是:(同位语的翻译)即使那些没有被告知严重病情的病人,对其疾病的潜在后果也是非常清楚的。 6)One explanation for the pig-eating taboo is that pork that is not cooked sufficiently may spread a disease called trichinosis. 对禁食猪肉的一种解释是:如果未被煮透的话,猪肉可能会传播一种叫旋毛虫病的疾病。 7)But even more important, it was the farthest that scientists had been able to look into the past, for what they were seeing were the patterns and structures that existed 15 billion years ago. 但更为重要的是,这是科学家们所能观察到的最遥远的过去的景象,因为他们看到的是150亿年前宇宙云的形状和结构。(98考研)

何兆熊版 综合教程 第六册 课后答案 (选词填空, 汉翻英)

Unit 111111 III. Fill in the blank in each sentence with a word or phrase taken from the box, using its appropriate form. 1.The local council has decreed that the hospitals that are not able to reach the service standards should close. 2. When Hamlet murmured "To be, or not to be", he was faced with an agonizing dilemma. 3. The young mother smiled approvingly at her son who asked to play outdoors. 4. The Prime Minister is now firmly ensconced in Downing Street with a large majority. 5. We need a manager with plenty of flair to run the business in China. 6. It is noticed that quick-minded people suffer no vulnerability to criticism. 7. It was a relief to be outside in the fresh air again after staying weeks-long underground. 8. The government's avowed commitment to reduce tax has been largely appreciated. Unit333 1.She thought she was too homely to get a date. 2. I could hear the note of appeal in her voice as she asked me to talk things over again. 3. In this decade of politics, many more women have become magistrates. 4. I hope that we can settle this issue amicably. 5. This is a far from solemn book -- it is a rich mix of pleasures and information, and is full of surprises.

定语从句汉译英

定语从句句型练习: 1.正在和汤姆说话的人是约翰。 2.你正在找的那位医生在房间里。 3.父亲是一位教师的小男孩来自美国。 4.这是你想要的那本书。 5.我不能忘记在北京居住的那些日子。 @ 6.这是我住了5年的房子。 7.这就是我为什么迟到的原因。 8.你是我唯一可以依靠的人。 9.正在树下读书的那个女骇是我妹妹。 10.玛莉正在照看的那个小骇是汤姆。 11.河边的那栋楼是我们的学校。 < 12.这是我为什么不喜欢他的原因。 13.你认识那个叫做汤姆的人吗 14.我入团那年是1999年。 15.他住在窗户朝南开的房间里。 16.我想见一见你刚才谈起的人。 , 17.一周前丢失的那只山羊找到了。

18.靠窗户的那张桌子坏了。 19.这是我们都感兴趣的一个题目。 20.这是我们唯一能做的事情。 21.你知道电影的开始时间吗 22.那就是我们在法国旅行的那一年。? 23.昨晚我们看的那场电影太好了。 24.你昨天借给我的书非常有趣。 25.这是我父亲曾经工作过的学校。 26.书店就是出售书籍的商店。 27.你知道我为什么早走吗 28.那就是他为什么发言的原因。 … 29.这就是挽救了这个男孩生命的医生。 30.他想要访问的那个人是英语老师。 31.我昨天收到的那封信来自我哥哥。 32.我永远都不会忘记入团的那一天。 33.孩子们最喜欢的运动是游泳。 } 34.你认为我们昨天看的那场电影怎么样

35.你们正在找的那个人现在正在办公室里等你们。 36.你正在吃的蛋糕产于上海。 37.他们想要访问的那个人是科学家。 38.我认识疑问女士她的丈夫是诺贝尔奖金的获得者。 39.李阿姨照看的那个小孩病了。 … 40.这就是你们昨天谈到的司机吗 41.她是我见过的最漂亮的女骇。 42.老师所做的事情没有影响到学生。 年10月1日是中华人民共和国成立的日子。 44.这是我们昨天碰头的地方。 ( 45.建了10年的那栋房子昨晚被风吹倒了。 46.我将把我所知道的每一件事都告诉你。 47.我讨厌他对我说话的方式。 48.你喜欢我们昨晚看的那场电影吗 49.那是他读过最有趣的一本书。 50.他盼望着见到兄弟姐妹的那一刻。 $ 51.她把自己挣的钱都给了父亲。

(完整版)英语专业综合教程2课后题翻译答案

Unit1 1.那部关于古代战争的电影采用了先进的技术,令观众仿佛身临其境。 Thanks to advanced technology, the film about the ancient battle gives the audience the illusion of being on the battlefield themselves. 2. 在那场大火中,整个古城毁于一旦,但是这块石碑却幸运地保存了下来。(devastate)That ancient city was devastated by the fire, but fortunately the stone tablet survived. 3.他们看了那段录像,听了那位妇女的讲述,心里充满了对那位地震孤儿的同情。 The videotape and the story by the woman filled them with sympathy for the child who had become an orphan in the earthquake. 4.那场大地震中,我们听到过太多太多教师的事迹,他们拒绝离开学生自己逃生,献出了自己的生命。(leave behind) In that earthquake, we heard many stories of teachers who had refused to leave their students behind and laid down their lives. 5.豫园的建造始于1558年,但由于资金短缺时建时停,1578年才完成。 The construction of the Yu Yuan Garden began in 1558, but it was not completed until 1578 because building went off and on for lack of money. 6. 1980年我遇到她时,她刚从国外读完硕士回来。(meet up with) In 1980, when I met up with her, she had just returned from abroad with a master’s degree. 7.这是我第一次来纽约,但我还是设法找到了那家小公司。 It was my first visit to New York, but I managed to find my way to the little firm. 8.在电影界要达到顶峰时非常困难的,但是作为一名导演谢晋做到了。 It is hard to make it to the top in the movie industry, but as a director Xie Jin did it. Unit2 1. 如今很多爱慕虚荣的年轻人,尽管还不富裕,但却迷上了漂亮的小汽车。(vain, be obsessed with) Many vain young people are obsessed with fancy cars despite the fact that they are not yet rich enough to afford them. 2.当他的婚外恋被妻子发现后,他们的婚姻终于破裂了。(affair, fall apart) Their marriage finally fell apart when his affair with another woman was found out by his wife. 3.那位艺术家为了获得创作的灵感,在农村住了三年,放弃了生活上的许多享受。(inspiration, deny oneself something) For artistic inspiration, the artist lived in the country for three years, where he denied himself many comforts of life. 4.我不知道明天去崇明岛的远足活动能不能成行,因为这要取决于会不会下雨。(excursion, at the mercy of) I’m not sure if we can have the excursion to Chongming Island tomorrow. It is

综合教程3课后翻译答案12345911

Unit 1 1.听到她屡遭失败的消息,我感到很难过(distress) It distressed me a great deal to hear the news that he had suffered repeated failure. 2.他虽然失去了老板的欢心,但仍然装出一副高兴的样子(assume)He assured an air for cheerfulness, even though he lost favor with his boss. 3.格列佛(Gulliver)经历了冒险奇遇,见到了各色奇异的人物(assortment) Gulliver met with extraordinary adventures and saw a strange assortment of people. 4.如果你再犯同样的错误,他会很生你气的(furious) He will be furious with you if you repeat the same mistake. 5.我们都被他坦率的观点、幽默的语言和亲切的态度所深深吸引(draw) We were all greatly drawn by his frank views, humorous words and genial manner. 6.等到欢呼的掌声平息下来,那位诺贝尔奖获得者开始演讲(die down) After cheers and applause died down, the Nobel Prize Winner began his speech. 7.他天生有一种特别的洞察力和预见力,因此,他很少随大流(run

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档