当前位置:文档之家› 最常用商务英语句子

最常用商务英语句子

最常用商务英语句子
最常用商务英语句子

最常用商务英语句子

下面是的最常用商务英语句子,希望对大家有帮助。

I've e to make sure that your stay in Bei ___g is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

- You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

- It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

- I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

- If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

- Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

- So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的`活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

- We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

- We'd have to pare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

-- That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

-- Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

-- I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

-- Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

-- It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

-- But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

-- I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

-- We've got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

-- Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

-- We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

-- Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

-- If you have any questions on the details, feel free

to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

-- I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

-- We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

-- I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

-- Wele to our factory.

欢迎到我们工厂来。

-- I've been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

-- You'll know our products better after this visit. 参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

-- Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

-- Then we could look at the production line.

然后我们再去看看生产线。

-- These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

-- They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

-- We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

-- Almost every process is puterized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

-- The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

-- All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

-- We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

-- Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

-- Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更为重要。

-- I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

-- Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

-- Is the production line fully automatic?

生产线是全自动的吗?

-- What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

-- All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

-- What's your general impression,may I ask?

不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

-- I'm impressed by your approach to business. 模板,内容仅供参考

商务英语常用经典句子

what time would be convenient for you? 你看什么时间比较方便? I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation. 我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。Here is to our next project! 为我们下一个项目干杯! Would you please tell me when you are free? 请问你什么时候有空? glad to have the opportunity of visiting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。 What I care about is the quality of the goods. 我关心的是货物的质量。Please have a look at those samples. 请给我看一下那些样品。 I'd like to know any business connections abroad. 我想多了解一些你们公司。 I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you. 我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。 Can I have your price list? 你能给我价格单吗? Will you give us an indication of prices? 你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗? I am in charge of export business. 我负责出口生意。 I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods. 我正考虑向你们订货。 Let's call it a deal. 好,成交!Our product is the best seller. 我们的产品最畅销。 Our product is really competitive in the word market. 我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。 Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. 我们的产品行销海外许多地区。 It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise. "重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。 I wish you success in your business transaction. 祝你生意兴隆。 I want to out your product. 我想了解一下你们的产品。 this is our latest development. 这是我们的新产品。 We have a wide selection of colors and designs. 我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。 The quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample. 质量必须与样品一样。 二、价格 I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive. 我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。 Is that your quoted prices? 这是你方的价格吗? It would be very difficult to come down with the price. 我们很难再降价了。Our prices are the most reasonable. 我们的价格是最合理的。

商务英语-邮件常用语

外企工作邮件中必用100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that... 我确信... 19. We agree with you on... 我们同意你在...的看法。 20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效... 21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below... 我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

常用商务英语短句

常用商务英语短句 导读:我根据大家的需要整理了一份关于《常用商务英语短句》的内容,具体内容:下面我为大家整理的常用商务英语短句,希望能对大家的学习有所帮助:1.If you`re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉... 下面我为大家整理的常用商务英语短句,希望能对大家的学习有所帮助: 1.If you`re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3.Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. 4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation. 我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事 5.Hare are you doing 还好吧? 6.Thanks in advance and best regards. 7.Looking forward seeing you soon. 8.If there is anything else I can help,please let me know. 9.here`s why: 原因如下

10.Please review, and let`s discuss how we should move forward.请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 12.Once you nespond(wespond?) to the abover questions,we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? 15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! 16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 17.Please review the below email our US office and advise. 请查看以下我们 US 办公室发的 E-mail 并进行回复 18.Noted and understand all below. 19.Please review and advise us with any questions. 20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen...It is for a good cause.让我们试试吧...这是值得支持的 21.There are a lots of lose ends now...How once you going to execute this? 现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 22.As I explained over the phone , today, 如同我今天在电话中

商务英语口语900句-中英文对照-中文翻译资料

商务英语口语900句中英文对照中文翻译 Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 . 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

最常用商务英语句子

最常用商务英语句子 下面是的最常用商务英语句子,希望对大家有帮助。 I've e to make sure that your stay in Bei ___g is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 - You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 - It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 - I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

- If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 - Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? - So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的`活动在晚上也安排满了吗? - We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 - We'd have to pare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

常用商务英语短句

常用商务英语短句 下面小编为大家整理的常用商务英语短句,希望能对大家的学习有所帮助: 1.If you`re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3.Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. 4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation. 我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事 5.Hare are you doing 还好吧? 6.Thanks in advance and best regards. 7.Looking forward seeing you soon. 8.If there is anything else I can help,please let me know. 9.here`s why: 原因如下 10.Please review, and let`s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。

11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 12.Once you nespond(wespond?) to the abover questions,we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? 15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! 16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 17.Please review the below email our US office and advise. 请查看以下我们US 办公室发的E-mail 并进行回复 18.Noted and understand all below. 19.Please review and advise us with any questions. 20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause. 让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的 21.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this? 现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 22.As I explained over the phone ,today, 如同我今天在电

商务英语句子及翻译

1、The market leader is frequently able to lead other firms in the introduction of new products, in price changes, in the level or intensity of promotions, and so on. 市场领导者在引进新产品、调整价格、促销活动等方面能够领导其它企业。 2、Contrary to a common belief, wholly dominating a market, or having a monopoly, is seldom an advantage: competitors expand markets and find new uses and users for products, which enriches everyone in the field, but the market leader more than its competitors. 和普遍看法相反,完全控制市场,或者垄断,很难有优势:竞争者扩大市场,寻找产品的新用途和客户,从而使这个领域的人富有,但是市场领导者比竞争者得到更多。 3、In the car hire business, the challenger actually advertises this fact: for many years Avis used the slogan ‘We’re number two. We try harder.’ 在汽车市场,竞争者登广告的真相是:阿维斯多年来一直用这个标语“我们是第二,我们一直很努力。” 4、Although small companies are generally flexible, and can quickly respond to market conditions, their narrow range of customers causes problematic fluctuations in turnover and profit. 尽管一些小公司很灵活,能够迅速对市场情况做出反应,他们有限的范围内的客户们导致翻覆波动和利润的不确定。5、Although the market could understand data concerning companies’earnings, it was highly inefficient in valuing assets, including land, buildings and pension funds. 尽管市场能够获悉企业收入的资料,对价值资产的利用效率非常低,包括土地,建筑和养老基金。 6、The ideal targets for such buyouts were companies with huge cash reserves that enabled the buyer to pay the interest on the debt, or companies with successful subsidiaries that could be sold to repay the principal, or companies in fields that are not sensitive to a recession such as food and tobacco.

商务英语写作常用句型集合

欢迎各位员工及家属参与。 All staff and their family members are welcome. 董事会将于8月4号星期五下午3点在1131室召开会议。 The board of directors will be conducting a meeting at 3 p.m on Friday ,august 4 in room 1131 我们的门诊政策有所变动,希望大家注意。 There has been a change in our clinic sercice policy which we would like to bring to your attention. This Wednesday’s regular meeting announced the establishment of Research and Development Department. 这个周三的公司例会宣布成立公司研发部。 Call zhang wen at 2397884 for more detailed information. 有关详情请联系张文,电话2397884 We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for being coopertive. 借此机会感谢大家的配合。 We very much hope that you will be able to attend our wedding ceremony and look forward to meeting you on 22 november. 我们非常希望你能参加我们的结婚典礼,希望能在11月22号那天见到你。 Mr .and mrs michael garwood request the honor of your presence at an gardon party to celebrate their daughter’s graduation from college。michael garwood 夫妇很荣幸能邀请您参加庆祝他们女儿大学毕业的花园聚会。 You and your family members are cordially invited to attend the pwc annual ball. 盛情邀请您和家人参加pwc的周年舞会 希望您能接受邀请,并在7月23日之前回复. l hope you will accept the invitation and reply before 23rd july. 晚宴开始前在209室会有茶点,欢迎前往。 Tea and cakes will be served before the evening dinner in room 209.welcome to join us. Please remit payment withhin ten days so that you can maintain your credit rating 请于10天内汇款,以维持你的信用等级。 Althought abc company has reserved the clubhouse for saturay ,we can instead offer you our conference room,which seats 60. 虽然ABC公司已预订在星期六使用会所,但是我们仍能为您提够60人的会议室。 You will be glad to know that your request for reimbursement for travel expense is granted. 您要求报销差旅费的请求已被批准,相信您一定很高兴得知这一消息。 Customers will be provided with the best service owing to our long experience in the catering business. 凭借在饮食业的丰富经验,我们能为顾客提供最好的服务。 We have noticed in your letter that the damages to five chairs in shipment were found. 从您的来信得知,已发现5把椅子在装运过程中受到损坏。 我们希望本月底以前收到您应付的金额。 We hope to receive the amount due by the end of this month. 我们希望你们能对货物满意,并期待收到你们更多的订单。 We hope you are satisfied with our goods,and look forward to receiving your future orders. 对于任何不便之处我们再次表示感谢。 We apologize again for any inconvenience.

商务英语句子翻译整理

1、我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。 We are willing to establish trade relations with your company. 2、我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。 We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade. 3、我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方建立商业关系。 This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you. 4、根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。 As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue. 5、对你努力为我公司开拓市场,深表感谢 We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products. 6、我们相信,我们双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。 We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come. 7、我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。 We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you. 8、殷切地盼望早日来函。We anticipate a prompt reply from you. 9、如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。 We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and delivery date acceptable. 10、一旦收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。 As soon as we receive your specific inquiry, we will cable our quotation. 11、如果你方有兴趣,请电告我方,说明所需数量。 If you are interested, please cable us, indicating the quantity you require. 12、此发价为实盘,以你方在本月底前复到有效。 This offer is firm, subject to your reply which should reach us not later than the end of this month. 13、我们对贵方发盘颇感兴趣,几日内将给予明确答复。 We find your offer very interesting and shall give you a definite reply in a few days. 14、鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,特报此盘。 It is in view of our longstanding business relationship that we make you such an offer. 15、这是我方最新价格单,您会发现我们价格是具有竞争性的。 This is our latest price list. You will find our price is very competitive. 16、如果你方订货数量大,价格还可以进一步考虑。 We can reconsider our price if your order is big enough. 17、若你方愿降低价格,比方说百分之五,我们愿向你方试订此货。 Should you be prepared to reduce the price by, say 5%, we should place trial order with you. 18、鉴于我们已按此价与买主大量成交,我们不可能再降价了。 In view of the fact that we have done a lot of business with buyers at this price, we cannot reduce our price any further. 19、我们建议你方再次考虑发价,使之与国际市场价格一致起来。 We suggest that you reconsider your price, and bring it into line with the international market price. 20、我方决定再作百分之二的让步,希望这能有助于你方推销产品。 We have decided to make a further concession of 2% in the hope that this will help you push the sales of our

商务英语常用句型40句

商务英语常用句型40句 大家在商务英语写作的时候一定会为用哪些句型烦恼吧,下面小编为你分享商务英语常用句型吧! 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我写信是要确认/询问/通知你… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today… 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话... 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5… 先前在10月5日所写的信… 5. As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在先前的信中所提出… 7. As we discussed on the phone… 如我们上次在电话中的讨论… 8. From our decision at the previous meeting… 如我们在上次会议中的决定… 9. As you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求… 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided… 回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定… 11.This is in response to your e-mail today.

商务英语之订单最常用句子

商务英语之订单最常用句子 我们想订你们的货,今天会寄上正式的订单。 1. We'd like to order your products. We'll send our official order today. 你是否收到了我们订电话机的订单? 2. Did you get our order for your telephones? 我们发现贵公司的订单最近逐渐减少了,对吗? 3. We've noticed that your orders have been falling off lately, haven't you? 那是因为我们转向成衣生意的缘故。 4. That's because we have switched to made-up goods market. 目前有什么我可以代您订购的吗? 5. Is there anything I can book for you now? 现在我们能向你订购的只有棉织品。 6. What we can order from you right now are cotton goods. 你可以告诉我货名和数量吗? 7. Can you let me have the name and quantities? 除非你方三月订货,否则我们无法6月送货。 8. Unless you order in March, we won't be able to deliver in June. 我准备向你们订货,但是唯一的条件是,货物只限卖给芬兰的公司。

9. I'm ready to place an order with you, but only one condition is that the goods are confined to Finland. 前寄样品必须在8月底以前到达伦敦,否则所订货物都将无效。 10. Advanced samples must arrive in London before the end of August; otherwise the goods are useless. 我们可以修改一下29734号订单吗? 11. Can we make a change on order No. 29734? 我们想增加99725号订单上AR-26的数量。 12. We want to increase the number of AR-26s on order No. 99725. 商务旅行必备48句经典句型 1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m train? 我可以买今天上午7点的火车票吗? 5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo? 请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗? 6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

邮件商务英语常用汇总CC

1. Greeting message 祝福信息 Hope you have a good trip back.祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。 Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.

商务英语精读句子翻译

U1 1. 飞机乘务员应对所有旅客的安全负责。be responsible for The crew of an airliner should be responsible for the safety of all the passengers. 2. 请尽快把这些英文报纸和杂志分送给每位订阅者。distribute to Please distribute these English newspapers and magazines to every subscriber as soon as possible. 3. 学院决定举办系列讲座,商务英语专业的学生必须出席。decide on The college has decided on a lecture series and Business English majors must be present. 4. 若需进一步的补充解释,请参阅教师参考书第58页。refer to For additional explanation, please refer to page 58 of the teacher’s reference book. 5. 大多数人都会关注与自己有关的事。relate to Most people will be interested in what relates to themselves. 6. 最近,下海经商的人越来越多。go into business Recently, more and more people have gone into business. 一个大批量出售货物的商人被称作批发商。in bulk 7. A businessman who sells goods in bulk is called a wholesaler. 8. 据报道,目前工资水平在某种程度上仍稍稍领先于物价水平。to a certain extent, ahead of It’s reported that nowadays wages are, to a certain extent, still one step ahead U2 1. 总经理将重要文件分发给部门经理。hand out The general manager handed out the important documents to the department managers. 2. 欺骗顾客和逃税构成了他们那个时期的商业政策。make up Cheating customers and evading taxes made up their business policy in those days. 3. 在英语中,数学可以简称作maths或math。for short Mathematics can be called maths or math for short in English. 4. 这座城市被认为是此经济合作区的龙头。be known as This city is known as leading the economic cooperative zone. 5. 虽然这对夫妇对所要买的家具的价格没有异议,但对式样意见不一。agree on Although the couple agreed on the price of the furniture they wanted to buy, they disagreed about the style. 6. 我上个月买了台笔记本电脑,不过花了大价钱。at a price I bought a laptop last month but only at a price. 7. 一个大a批量出售货物的商人被称作批发商。pay for The parents work hard to pay for their children’s tuition. 8. 你的不诚实是我最终与你断绝往来的原因。in the end Your dishonesty was the reason why I had to break off our relationship in the end. 9. 他叔父决意在乡下定居, 而不住在城里。choose to

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档