当前位置:文档之家› 公选口译补充对话

公选口译补充对话

公选口译补充对话
公选口译补充对话

迎来送往

Interpret the following dialogue alternatively into English and Chinese:

A: 先生,请问您是从美国来的约翰逊先生吗?

B: Yes, I am David Johnson. And you must be Mr.Zhang.

A: 是的,我叫张明。约翰逊先生,我一直在此恭候您的来到。

B: Thank you for coming to meet me. Just call me David. First name is more friendly than last

name.

A: 好的,欢迎您到上海来,旅途可好?

B: Not too bad. But we were later than expected. Our plane delayed taking off as we ran into a

storm. We were held up for several hours at the airport, waiting for the storm to clear up. But

on the whole, we had good flying weather.

A: 嗯,您也安全无恙到达了,经过这么久的旅行肯定很累了,我们直接开车回宾馆吧。

B: Yes, I am rather tired. But I’ll be all right by tomorrow.

A: 但愿如此,我们明天晚上为您安排了一个宴会。

B: You’re very kind, indeed. I’ll be glad to come.

A: 好的,我们王总要我想您问好,遗憾的是他不能亲自来接你。:

B: It doesn’t matter at all.

A: 我祝您能在此过得愉快。有什么需要,请跟我说。我去推行李车,您到行李台那里等我

吧。

B: Thank you so much. You take the traveling-bag and I can manage the cases

A: 都齐了,我们的车等在外面,我们走吧。

B: Yes. Let’s go.

宾馆入住

A: 晚上好,欢迎光临富平饭店。能为您效劳吗?

B: Yes, I’d like to check-in, please.

A: 好的,请问您的姓名?

B: Y es, it’s Robert Smith.

A: 先生,您有没有预约?

B: Yes, for tonight.

A: 请稍等,我查一下预约纪录……让您久等了,我们恐怕没有你们的预约纪录。您在哪里

预约的?

B: That’s very strange. It was made about two weeks ago through our travel agents at home,

Orient Tours, California.

A: 请稍等,我再查一下预约纪录……让你久等了,我们恐怕没有东方旅行社以您的名义所

做的预约纪录,你有确认函吗?

B: No, we don’t, we only have a copy of our itinerary.

A: 请给我看一下好吗?……这恐怕不够充分。

B: Well, do you have a room for us?

A: 我们恐怕没有三人房了,但是我们可以另加一张床在双人房里,这样合适吗?B: Yes, that’s fine.

A: 很好,先生。请登记吧,您能用印刷体大写写上你的名字吗?

B: Yes, here you are.

迎来送往

A: Excuse me, sir, are you Mr. Johnson form the United States?

B: 是的,我是美国来的大卫·约翰逊,你一定是张先生了。

A: Yes, I’m Zhang Ming. Mr.Johnson, I have been expecting you.

B: 谢谢你来接我。就叫我大卫吧,称呼名字比称呼姓要更亲切一些。

A: OK. Welcome to Shanghai. Did you enjoy your trip?

B: 还可以,但是比预期的晚到了。下大雨,班机推迟了,我们在机场等到天气转好才起飞。

总的来说,飞行天气还不错。

A: Well, you arrived safe and sound. I suppose you must be very tired after the long trip, so we

will drive directly to the hotel.

B: 是的,是很累了。但我明天就能恢复。

A: I hope so. We shall give you a dinner party for tomorrow evening.

B: 你们真好,我很乐意前往。

A: Good. Mr. Wang, our general manger, sends his greetings to you, but regrets that he is unable

to come to meet you in person.

B: 没关系的。

A: I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. If there’s anything you need, please let me know. I’ll get a luggage cart and meet you over there at the carrousel.

B: 谢谢,你拿这个行李包,我来提箱子。

A: Everything is here. (I think we have everything.) Our car is waiting outside. Shall we go now?

B: 好的,走吧。

宾馆入住

A: Good evening. Welcome to the Pingfu Hotel. May I help you, sir?

B: 我要登记住宿。

A: Certainly, sir. May I have your name, please?

B: 我叫罗伯特·史密斯。

A: Do you have a reservation with us, sir?

B: 有的,预约今晚。

A: Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record…Thank you for waiting, sir. I’m

afraid we have no record of your reservation.Where was it made?

B: 这就怪了。我大约是两个星期前在家里,通过加州的东方旅行社代办的。

A: Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record again…Thank you for waiting, sir. I’m

afraid we have no record of any reservation made by Orient Tours in your name. Do you have

a confirmation letter?

B: 没有,我们只有一张影印的旅程表。

A: May I see it, please? ... I’m afraid this wouldn’t be enough.

B: 那么贵店有没有我们可住的房间?

A: I’m afraid we have no triple rooms but we can put an extra bed into one of our double rooms.

Would that suit you?

B: 好的,那样很好。

A: Very good, sir. Will you register, please? Could I ask you to put your name in block capitals?

宴会招待

Dialogue 1

A: 女士们、先生们,请随便坐。我们今夜准备了中国式的酒菜,希望各位都会喜欢。

B: That sounds delicious.

A: 我想大家都熟悉,就不必再做介绍了。

B: It’s wonderful to meet so many friends here.

A: 这是中国式的冷盘,请大家随便用点。

B: Please don’t worry about us. We won’t miss anything that is nice.

A: 大家多吃点烤鸭。

B: Yeah. Its skin is crisp and its meat is very tender. I’m glad you like it.

A: 中国的烹调丰富多彩。

B: That makes it perfectly wonderful in appearance, smell and taste.

A: 请多吃点鱼。

B: The dinner was so delicious.

A: 各位能够赏光到此,我感到非常荣幸。让我们举杯敬祝史蒂芬先生和夫人健康。

B: Thank you all very much. I am sorry that I can’t stay longer. Otherwise, I should like to call upon you all.

A: 各位干杯吧。

B: Cheers!

Dialogue 2

A: What’s the dish? They look so cute.

B: 这是小笼。正宗的上海小点。沾着香醋,别有风味。

A: Let me have a try. Would you please pass me the vinegar?

B: 给你。

A: Thank you. We have a good appetite. The cooking is excellent.

B: 谢谢。请再多吃点宫爆鸡丁。

A: I’ve had enough. Thank you so much.

B: 我很高兴你说喜欢吃。

A: Oh, I’m afraid it’s rather late. We have to go now. Mrs. Chang, thank you for your hospitality.

B: 真的吗?你能再呆会儿吗?

A: I’d like to. But I have to go back earlier. Tomorrow I have a lot of things to do. Thanks for

everything!

B: 没什么。我很高兴你喜欢今天的饭菜。

A: Because you cook pretty well.

B: 谢谢。祝你在上海一切顺利。

A: Thank you. Good evening.

B: 再见。

宴会招待

Dialogue 3

A: Mr. Zhou, nice to see you again. It’s very kind of you to have invited me here. B:我也很高兴再次与你相见,您能光临是我们的荣幸。

A: Chinese people are known for their hospitality. Now I’ve experienced it by myself.

B:您是用筷子还是刀叉呢?

A: I think I’ll try chopsticks and see if I can manage.

B:好的。那您是喝红酒还是白酒呢?这里有王朝和茅台。

A: I prefer Dynasty, Thank you.

B:好的。现在我们来尝尝菜肴吧。这是红烧海参。

A: Very savory. Chinese cooking is famous all over the world.

B:你喜欢就好。这是香酥鸭,请趁热吃。

A: Great! It’s tender and crisp. Do you know how it is cooked?

B:先加各种佐料和香料蒸,然后用猪油炸脆。

A: Oh, it must take a long time to cook!What’s this?

B:这是红烧扣肉菠菜。吃这道菜时喝上一杯王朝酒特别香。

A: That’s a good idea. The dish is good in color, aroma and taste at the same time. Thank you

again for such a nice dinner!

B:不客气。

宴会招待

Dialogue 1

A: Please be seated, ladies and gentlemen, and make yourselves comfortable. We have prepared a

Chinese meal for this evening. I hope you’ll all like it.

B: 听上去很可口。

A: I think you all know one another, so there is no need for any introduction.

B: 在此见到这么多朋友,真是好极了。

A: Here are the Chinese cold dishes. Please help yourselves and choose what you like. B: 请别客气。好吃的东西我们不会错过的。

A: Have some more the roast duck, please.

B: 好的,它的皮脆而肉嫩。

A: Chinese cooking has a charming variety.

B: 色、香、味都非常好。

A: Please help yourselves to some more fish.

B: 今天饭菜很美味。

A: I consider it a great honor to have you all here. Let us drink to the health of Mr. and Mrs.

Stephen.

B: 十分感谢各位。我们很抱歉在此不能久留,否则定当一一拜候各位。

A: Everybody! Cheers!

B: 干杯!

Dialogue 2

A: 这道是什么点心?看上去好可爱。

B: This is meat bun, an indigenous Shanghai dish. If it is dipped in vinegar, the taste is especially

enhanced.

A: 让我尝尝,能不能麻烦您把醋递给我?

B: OK.

A: 谢谢。我们今晚胃口很好。您的厨艺真不错。

B: Thank you. Please eat more Kongpao Chicken.

A: 我已经吃了很多了,谢谢。

B: I’m so glad that you like it.

A: 噢,恐怕太晚了。我们现在要走了。常太太,谢谢你的盛情款待。

B: Really? Can you stay some time longer?

A: 我很愿意。但我必须早点回去。明天还有很多安排。谢谢您安排的一切。B: Not at all. I’m glad that you like the dishes.

A: 因为您烹饪水平很高。

B: Thank you. Wish you all of the best in Shanghai.

A: 谢谢,晚安。

B: Goodbye.

宴会招待

Dialogue 3

A:周先生,很高兴再见到您。非常感谢您邀请我到这里。

B: Nice to see you too and it’s a pleasure to have you here.

A:以前就听说中国人十分好客,今天我亲身体验到了这一点。

B: Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and fork?

A:我想试试筷子看看行不行。

B: Well. Would you like wines or spirits?We have Dynasty and Maotai spirits.

A:我比较喜欢王朝。谢谢。

B: OK. Now let’s try the food. This is braised sea-cucumber.

A:非常鲜美。中国的烹饪世界闻名啊。

B: I’m glad that you like it. Here’s the crispy roast duck. Please have it while it’s piping hot.

A:不错,又嫰又脆。您知道这是怎么做的吗?

B: Steam it with various herbs and spices and then fry in lard to crisp it.

A:那做这道菜一定很费时间啦!这又是什么?

B: Braised pork slices trimmed with spinach. It’s especially tasty to have a glass of Dynasty with

it?

A:这个主意不错。这道菜色香味俱全。再次感谢您邀请我参加这个丰盛的晚宴。

B: You are welcome!

商务谈判

A: To be frank, it would be very difficult for us to market your products at the price offered.

B: 我们的报价与国际市场是一致的,是可行的。

A: We have been approached by other suppliers with offers about 10% lower than yours.

B: 低10% 吗?这不可能。你们把我们的产品和他们的作比较了吗?是同一档次的吗?

A: Your product may have certain advantages over theirs, but the price gap shouldn’t be as wide

as 10%. We will have to turn to other suppliers if you don’t make some reduction. B: 你想要减多少?

A: A reduction of 5% is only reasonable.

B: 恐怕你狮子大开口了,百分之五根本不能考虑,我们决不可能减去那么多。A: Then how much can you go down?

B: 为了有助于你们推销产品,作为例外我们减价百分之一。

A: You know, this is the first business contact between us. I sincerely hope a transaction can be

concluded. Let’s split the difference and meet each other half way.

B: 我十分同意你的观点。作为友好的表示,我接受你的建议。

A: Thank you and I’d like to sign our paper today.

B: 好啊!我很高兴我们能够圆满成交。

A: Me too.

B: 我希望我们以后多多合作。

购物

A: 欢迎来到杭州丝绸市场。我们这里有各种各样的丝织品。

B: This is really a kingdom of silk!What a colorful display it is!

A: 我能为您做点什么?您喜欢什么样子和颜色的丝织品?

B: I want a blouse in traditional Chinese style with hand-made embroidery.

A: 请来这边。希望这些架子上有您喜欢的样子。

B: Wow, they all look fabulously beautiful and I really don’t know which one to choose. This

seems to be my size. May I try it on?

A: 当然可以。不过那件是中号的,您得穿大号的。试试看这件吧!

B: Thank you. The material is nice, but I look pale in the color.

A: 那这件红的怎么样?裁剪稍微有点不同,可能更适合您。

B: Thank you. Look at these embroideries. Aren’t they pretty? I especially like these exquisite

traditional Chinese buttons.

A: 是啊,图案中间的龙凤代表着祥和,还会给您带来好运。

B: I see. This is the right thing I’m looking for. I hope it’s not very expensive.

A: 这件衬衫上的刺绣全是手工制成的,颜色又很多,式样又好。250块一件。B: 250 yuan? That’s a little out of my expectation.What about 350 yuan for 2 of this? A: 那不行。如果您真的喜欢我可以给你打个八折。200块一件怎么样?

B: All right. I’ll take 2.

商务谈判

A: 坦白说,你们的报价很难让我们在市场上成功地打开销路。

B: Our price is in line with the world market and it is workable.

A: 我们和其他的供货商接触过,他们的报价比你们低10%。

B: 10% lower? That’s impossible. Have you compared our products with theirs? Are they the

same class?

A: 你们的产品可能比他们的略有优势,但价格差也不可能10% 那么多。如果你不能减价

的话,我只能找其他的供货商了。

B: What did you have in mind?

A: 至少减价5%才是合理的。

B: I am afraid you are asking too much. A 5% reduction is out of the question. We can never go

as far as that.

A: 那么你能减到多少?

B: To help you sell your product, we’ll make an exception and reduce the price by 1%.

A: 这是我们之间的第一笔生意,我真诚地希望能成交。让我们抛开分歧,各人让一步。

B: I totally agree with you. As a gesture of our good will, we accept your suggestion. A: 谢谢,我想今天就把合同签了。

B: O.K. I am glad we have brought our business talk to a successful conclusion.

A: 我也是。

B: I hope we will have more cooperation in the future.

购物

A: Welcome to Hangzhou Silk Market. We have a large variety of silk fabrics here. B: 这里真是丝绸的王国啊!这些陈列的货品真是五彩缤纷!

A: What can I do for you? Do you have a particular style or color in mind?

B: 我想买一件衬衫,传统中国式样的,上面还要有手工缝制的刺绣。

A: This way, please. I hope you can find something you like from these racks.

B: 哇,这些简直太漂亮了,我都不知道该挑哪一件。这件的大小好像比较合适,我能试穿

一下吗?

A: Certainly. But that’s a medium-sized one. You need a large regular. Will you try this one?

B: 谢谢。质地不错,但这个颜色把我的肤色衬的很苍白。

A: Then what about this red one? It has a different cut and may fit you better.

B: 谢谢。看看这些刺绣,太漂亮了!我特别喜欢这种精美的中国传统钮扣。A: Yes. The dragon and phoenix in the middle stand for prosperity and will bring you good luck.

B: 我明白了。这正是我想要的,希望价钱不要太贵。

A: The hand-made embroidery, various colors and the good style -- It’s 250 yuan. B: 250块?有点超出我的心理价位了。350块两件怎么样?

A: Sorry. You can get a 20% discount if you really like it. 200 for each, OK?

B: 好吧,我要两件。

口译对话

C=Carrence H=Harrison C: How time flies! You’ve been in Wuhan for one week. How’s your feeling about the trip here? H: Fabulous! The beauty of Wuhan is really more than words could describe. C: Glad to hear that. By the way, what impresses you most in this metropolis during your trip here? H: I ‘d like to say Hubei Provincial Museum has created an indelible impression on me. Because I can have easy access to the magnificent history of Hubei here, thus substantially helping me understand the people, the custom and other aspects of the culture here. C: Surely! Hubei is an abundant land full of luminaries. As the capital of Hubei Province, Wuhan really enjoys an unbroken history and a splendid culture. H: Yup, It seems that much more attention has been paid to the tertiary education in your province. I do appreciate the universities here. C: Great! Of all the universities you have visited here, which do you love best? H: Honestly speaking, Hubei University has won my heart because this university has a very strong academic atmosphere and the students here are spectacularly conscientious and fastidious. C: Thank you! We really don’t deserve it.. As for our trip to the Red Chamber, how do you like that place? H: Marvelous place! It’s quite a sym bolic building that manifests a lot about the 1911 Revolution. Having visit this historic site, I really find that my admiration towards Sun Yat-sen, the founding father of China, has enormously strengthened. C: Wow, hoe knowledgeable you are! It’s really amazing that you know so much about the history of China. H: Thank you so much! To be quite honest, I’ve done a lot of preliminary work before my trip here. What’s more, I show tremendous interest in the Chinese history. C: Perfect! So next time when you come here, remember to call me and I will show you around more historical spots here. H: Amazing! Oh, time pressing, I’ve got to catch the plane. C: OK. Looking forward to seeing you next time soon! Byebye! H: Bye! 朱:时间过得真快啊,黄金周都要结束了。你对这次的行程感觉怎么样呢? 徐:好极了!武汉美得简直用言语难以形容! 朱:很高兴你很享受这次行程。问一句,这个城市给你印象最深的地方是什么呢? 徐:我想湖北省博物馆给我留下了很深的印象。在这里我可以感受到湖北省的庄严历史,这大大的帮助我了解这里的人,这里的习俗,和这里文化的其他一些方面。 朱:确实是,湖北这个地方人杰地灵,作为其省会的武汉尤其具有深厚的历史文化底蕴。徐:是的。似乎你们政府对武汉高等教育的投入很大,我很欣赏这里的大学。 朱:在这些大学中你最喜欢那一个呢? 徐:老实说,我最喜欢湖北大学。因为这所学校有很浓的学术氛围,而且这里的学生都很勤奋都很认真。 朱:哪里哪里,谢谢你的抬举。你还记得我们参观过的红楼吗?你觉得那里怎么样? 徐:那是一个令人惊奇的地方,那是见证了辛亥革命的标志性建筑。参观完那里后,我对孙中山先生,新中国的奠基人,更加崇敬。

口译基础教程对话练习答案 仲伟合

Unit 1 李颖:We are going to ascend the great wall tomorrow morning. So I’d like to go to bed early and have a good sleep this evening. You know climbing the great wall is not an easy job. 明天早上我们计划去爬长城,所以我想今晚早点休息,好好睡一觉。你知道爬长城可不是一件简单的事情。 Jack: Great. The Great Wall is very famous and becomes a must for tourist in Beijing. Would you tell me something about it? 好啊。长城那么有名,是游客来北京必去的景点。你能和我说一说长城么? 李颖:OK. The construction of the great wall took altogether over 2000years.it started in the Zhou dynasty in the 7th century. B.C. And continued until Ming Dynasty in the 15th century A.D. The existing wall was built in the Ming Dynasty. 好。长城的整个建筑过程持续了总共两千多年,始于公元七世纪的周朝,后来一直延续到公元后十五世纪的明朝。现存的城墙都是明朝修建的。 Jack: The Great Wall is indeed the crystallization of the industry and wisdom of the Chinese people and also a symbol of ancient Chinese culture. Then why the ancient people built the wall? 长城的确是中国人民勤劳智慧的结晶,同时也是中国古代文化的象征.那么为什么古代人民要修建长城呢? 李颖:It was constructed to guard against the invasion by nomadic tribes from the north. When enemy troops approached, guards on watch would send smoke signals from the beacon-fire towers as an alarm. 修建长城是为了抵御来自北方游牧民族的入侵。敌军逼近时,放哨的警卫就会在烽火台上发送烟雾信号作为警报。 Jack: How did they manage to do so? Can you be more specific? 他们怎么发送烟雾信号作为警报呢?你能说的具体点么? 李颖:Those towers on the wall are spaced at equal distances from each other. When guards in a tower saw the signals from its neighbor, they immediately did the same thing .In this way; the signals would be relayed to the capital. 长城上的烽火台是均匀分布的。如果烽火台上的警卫看到相邻烽火台上发出的信号,他们就会立刻跟着发出信号。这样一个接一个信号就传到了都城。 Jack: what the smart idea the ancient people had! I was told that in china. People usually call the Great Wall “Ten Thousand Li Long Wall”. Does it really mean that long? 古代人民的想法真是巧妙啊!我听说在中国人们通常把长城称作“万里长城”。真的有那么长么? 李颖:Yes, exactly. It runs all the way across the eastern half of china with a length of about 6 000 kilometers. 是的,正是这样。长城绵延约6 000公里,穿越了中国的东半部。 Jack: 6 000 kilometers! It is unbelievable. 6 000公里!难以置信。 李颖:The Great Wall is said to be the only building on the earth that can be seen from the outer space. 据说万里长城是从外太空可以看到的地球上唯一的建筑。

英语口译 练习方法

英语口译的练习技巧 方法一:不断的自言自语 自言自语对于训练说外语的流利程度是很有帮助的。例如搭捷运时,看到什么就说什么,这样练习形容眼前的事物,不断自言自语,将搭车的过程说出来。藉由这种练习来形容眼前的每件事物,每天作十次以上这样的练习,将会发现,自己的外语流利了许多。一些专家建议:刚开始时,先用母语(中文)练习,再用外语来练习及组织。想到什么,就用一种语言说出来,为的是训练我们的敏感度。这种敏感度会在我们自言自语时,组织我们自己语言的语流(speech flow)。 目的:在想到什么讲什么,看到什么就说什么的情况下,磨练我们的语言表达力,跟时间的掌握齐头并进。在自言自语当中,控制自己的语流,让自己的脑神经细胞都能展开来,跟周遭的事物结合在一起。这个在实践中还是做得到的。我们做口译时会紧张,往往就是语流掌握得不好。在做这一行时,很多人会认为我们的正确度已经足够,但是流畅度还是不行,这就是我们对语流控制不够,造成在口译表达上有所挫折。这个在实践上比较多,而理论上比较少。 方法二:阅读口(传)译:(sight translation) 定义:一边看,一边翻译。一边看用甲文字所写出来的文字,用乙文字的语言讲出来。 练习步骤: 步骤一:看英文,译成中文 可先找语法和词汇浅显,内容比较简单且自己较熟悉内容的外文书,例如国中英语课本、儿童故事等等,一边看,一边用母语讲出来。习惯了这样的翻译后,再用硬纸板挖开两行字大小的横条状的洞,将纸从上往下慢慢移动,每次看两行字,口译出来,移动的速度不要太快。每本做三至四次的练习,就可以不用这本书了,再由浅入深。这种步骤的好处是可以掌握文字上的意义与语言上的口说能力等两者转换间的衔接能力。 步骤二:看中文,译成英文 和上个步骤差不多,但难度更大。先用程度较浅的内容如国语、国文课本,或中文的儿童故事,先看中文,再用外语(英语)说出来。接着以步骤一的方法练习。 我的建议:在进行阅读传译步骤一、二的时候,不妨把译文录下来。英译中的部分请没有学过英文的人来听,中译英的部分则请以英语为母语的人来鉴定其是否流畅正确。我们一定要做录音这个动作来确定口译的正确程度。 步骤三:可以用以英文撰写的文字(最好是专题演讲稿〉,因为口译一般不是口语的,而是比较书面的。先训练笔头的功夫,在原文的两行字之间写出摘要( target language ) ,再用母语把摘要讲出来,因为我们脑神经细胞里所接受的化石(fossile)比较接近母语的沉

(完整word版)口译基础教程对话练习答案--仲伟合

Unit 1 ?李颖:We are going to ascend the great wall tomorrow morning. So I’d like to go to bed early and have a good sleep this evening. You know climbing the great wall is not an easy job. ?明天早上我们计划去爬长城,所以我想今晚早点休息,好好睡一觉。你知道爬长城可不是一件简单的事情。 ?Jack: Great. The Great Wall is very famous and becomes a must for tourist in Beijing. Would you tell me something about it? ?好啊。长城那么有名,是游客来北京必去的景点。你能和我说一说长城么? ?李颖:OK. The construction of the great wall took altogether over 2000years.it started in the Zhou dynasty in the 7th century. B.C. And continued until Ming Dynasty in the 15th century A.D. The existing wall was built in the Ming Dynasty. ?好。长城的整个建筑过程持续了总共两千多年,始于公元七世纪的周朝,后来一直延续到公元后十五世纪的明朝。现存的城墙都是明朝修建的。 ?Jack: The Great Wall is indeed the crystallization of the industry and wisdom of the Chinese people and also a symbol of ancient Chinese culture. Then why the ancient people built the wall? ?长城的确是中国人民勤劳智慧的结晶,同时也是中国古代文化的象征.那么为什么古代人民要修建长城呢? ?李颖:It was constructed to guard against the invasion by nomadic tribes from the north. When enemy troops approached, guards on watch would send smoke signals from the beacon-fire towers as an alarm. ?修建长城是为了抵御来自北方游牧民族的入侵。敌军逼近时,放哨的警卫就会在烽火台上发送烟雾信号作为警报。 ?Jack: How did they manage to do so? Can you be more specific? ?他们怎么发送烟雾信号作为警报呢?你能说的具体点么? ?李颖:Those towers on the wall are spaced at equal distances from each other. When guards in a tower saw the signals from its neighbor, they immediately did the same thing .In this way; the signals would be relayed to the capital. ?长城上的烽火台是均匀分布的。如果烽火台上的警卫看到相邻烽火台上发出的信号,他们就会立刻跟着发出信号。这样一个接一个信号就传到了都城。 ?Jack: what the smart idea the ancient people had! I was told that in china. People usually call the Great Wall “Ten Thousand Li Long Wall”. Does it really mean that long? ?古代人民的想法真是巧妙啊!我听说在中国人们通常把长城称作“万里长城”。真的有那么长么? ?李颖:Yes, exactly. It runs all the way across the eastern half of china with a length of about 6 000 kilometers. 是的,正是这样。长城绵延约6 000公里,穿越了中国的东半部。 ?Jack: 6 000 kilometers! It is unbelievable. 6 000公里!难以置信。 ?李颖:The Great Wall is said to be the only building on the earth that can be seen from the outer space. 据说万里长城是从外太空可以看到的地球上唯一的建筑。

中级口译教程梅德明第四版 句子精炼 单元全

句子精炼( Sentences in Focus ) Unit 2 接待口译(机场迎宾、宾馆入住、宴会招待、参观访问) 1. This is a fantastic airport, absolutely one of the top-notch international airports.(这个机场太美了,绝对是一个顶尖的国际机场。) 2. I’m very bad with a jet-lag. But I will be all right in a couple of days.(我倒时差很慢,但两天后自然就回复了。) 3. I’d like to have a 7 o’clock morning call, breakfast sent up to my room, laundry done, some documents photocopied, an express mail sent out, and something like that.(我要早上7点钟叫醒,早餐送到我房间,衣服要熨,文件要复印,邮件要快递,诸如此类的事情需要服务。) 4. We all maneuvered successfully to get our job done, so to speak.(可以说我们每个人都成功的使我们的使命得以完成。) 5. Let’s delight ourselves completely in the foods that Mother Nature grants us.(让我们尽情享受大自然赋予我们的食物吧。) 6. 我要是没认错的话,您一定是从伦敦来的泰莱科教授吧。(You must be Prof. Tallack from London, if I’m not mistaken.) 7. 我是海通集团人力资源部经理。(I’m manager of Human Resources, the Haitong Group.) 8. 感激您不辞辛劳,从百忙之中抽空来我公司指导。(We are very grateful that you took time from your busy schedule and came to our company to give us advice.) 9. 今晚我们设宴为您洗尘。(We will host a reception dinner in your honor this evening.) 10. 我在你们的酒店预订了一间双人间,有确认函。(I have made a reservation for a double room with your hotel. And here is the confirmation letter.) 11. 提前10天预定房间可以享受8折优惠价。(You will have a good rate with 20%off when you make a reservation 10 days in advance.) 12. 我们有许多现代化的健身设备可以满足客人的不同需求。(We have many modern fitness facilities catering to the different needs of our guests.) 13. 没有凯兰女士的最后努力,现在还不知道怎样呢,恐怕我们还在谈判之中呢。(Without Ms. K eland’s last-minute effort, we would still be in the middle of nowhere, probably in the middle of negotiations, I’m afraid.) 14. 同中国其他菜系一样,“本帮菜”具有“色、香、味”三大要素,特点是注重调料的使用、食物的质地和菜的原汁原味。(Like all other Chinese regional cuisines, Ben bang cuisine takes “color, aroma and taste” as its essential quality elements. It emphasizes in particular the expert use of seasonings, the selection of raw materials with quality texture, and original flavors.) 15. 这些菜绝对是首选,你一定喜欢。别客气,请随意。(These dishes are absolutely tasters′ choice. I bet you will like them. Please help yourself to the dishes.) 16. 各位能够赏光来此共度一年中的这个美好时光,我感到非常荣幸,让我们共同举杯,祝各位身体健康,事业有成,阖家幸福。(I consider it a great honor to have you all here for this wonderful time of the year. Let us drink to the health, great career and happy family of everybody present.) 17. 我们先来鸟瞰一下整个园区吧,然后在园区内各处转悠一下,用我们的话来说就是“走马观花”。(First of all, we will take a bird’s-eye view of the Park. And then we will look around in the Park and, to use a Chinese metaphor, we will “cast a passing glance at flowers while riding on a horseback”.) 18. 高科技园区享有国家授予的项目审批权和优惠政策,是一个与国际管理体质接轨的经济区域。(The high-tech Park is authorized by the state government to approve projects with preferential policies, operating under the management system of international standards.)

口译训练方法及材料

各位大家好 我就是jacky,那个帖子《我如何用一年考上欧盟口译司》一文的作者。 我一直都想把这种系统的方法能够通过一个很好的方式传递给其他人,让更多的人找到梦想,发现真谛。 所以,我和朋友们一起集中智慧,起草了下面的这个操作的原则和程序,算作是一次大型的免费口译培训,希望你能够看懂,如果有什么问 题,可以回帖,如果没有,就可以直接开始了,一共六个月的进程,如果你能严格执行下来,考上二级口译应该没问题 1 分为6个不同的阶段,也就是6个月,到什么阶段,达到什么程度 2 在论坛上法帖,监督自己学习,也接受别人的监督, 3 完成了一个阶段,给负责人发邮件,才可以收到下一阶段的学习指示,所以大家必须要学习后在论坛上发帖,证明你每天都在学习,我们的 方法,只能提供给真正热爱的朋友。 4 办一个经验口译员解答专栏。稍候我们会开通这个服务 7 有关学习的具体进程: 第一个月: 模仿新闻1h + 新闻精听2h 基本上听新闻同类话题可以大致理解 第二个月:(该月学习计划将在前一个计划结束后给你)新闻听力一次准确理解大约50-60%,语言能力得到增长,语音有所转变 第三个月:(该月学习计划将在前一个计划结束后给你)新闻听力一次准确理解大约70-80%,基本上达到语言的运用有了一定积 累,新闻听力一次准确理解大约80-90%,语言运用比较正规,能够用新闻和标准的语言来表述一些复杂论点,开始笔记练习 第五个月: (该月学习计划将在前一个计划结束后给你)新闻听力进入快速阶段,越来越好。语言能力继续提升,笔记基本上能够纪录短时间的文章 第六个月:(该月学习计划将在前一个计划结束后给你)新闻听力达到接

口译与听力(口译部分)

上海市高等教育自学考试 英语专业(独立本科段)(C050201)口译与听力(口译部分)(08681) 自学考试大纲 上海外国语大学自学考试办公室编上海市高等教育自学考试委员会组编 2014年版

I. 课程性质及其设置的目的和要求 (一)本课程的性质与设置的目的 “口译与听力(口译部分)”是自学考试本科段的一门实践性考核课程。 本课程是一门语言技能应用性课程,在语音、语调和听说训练的基础上,结合口译技巧训练,培养学生一定的口译能力。 本课程主要培养学生进行不同场合英汉—汉英口译的能力,使学生在进一步提高英语听说能力的同时,掌握基本的口译知识与技能,为今后从事一般口译工作打下扎实的基础。 (二)本课程的基本要求 1.听的技能 1)能全面理解与日常生活和社会紧密联系、体现时代性和实用性的段落。 2)能逐句理解、听懂说话者的主要意思,能听懂交际场合中各类英语会话和讲话。 要求具有一定的听力理解、短时记忆、笔记以及听译等能力。 2.说的技能 要求掌握英语口语表达的基本技能,包括语音语调、措辞与语法、语句 的连贯以及表达的流利度。 3.口译技能 1)能完成英—汉、汉—英口译互译。口译材料的题材带有普遍性,紧扣社会、时代与日常生活内容,深度与难度适中。 2)能在听懂和理解原话的基础上译出原话的主要内容。 3)掌握一定的口译技能,包括短时记忆能力、笔记能力、概括主题思想的能力、专有名词及固定表达的快速互译、无笔记口译能力等。 要求掌握英译汉、汉译英的口译基本技能。口译时应能完整、准确、流利地传达原文的思想与内容,语音语调基本正确。 (三)与相关课程的联系 本课程同其他专业英语课程,如“口译与听力(听力部分)”、“高级英语”、“英语翻译”、“英语语法”、“英语词汇学”等一起从不同的角度和层次使考生对英语口译有个比较全面、多维的认识。 II. 课程内容与考核目标 Unit 1 本单元要求考生主要掌握下列口译、听说基本技能: 1. 英语数词一至十,两位数乃至三位数的念法及相对应的翻译。 2. 秒、分、时、日、星期、年、年代、世纪、千年等时间概念及其在英语中 的念法与对应翻译。

口译谈判对话

Sales and business talk Negotiating price A 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。 B 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。 A 那咱们就各让一步吧。 A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high. A: Let's meet each other half way. A 很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。 B 那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。 A 我知道了,多谢。 A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's. B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up. A: I see. Thank you. A 这种产品你们想订多少 B 我们想订900打。 A 目前我们至多只能提供600打。 A: How many do you intend to order B: I want to order 900 dozen. A: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen. Quantity A 这些大米我们检验过了,重量不够,我们感到奇怪。 B 我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。 A 我知道了。 A: We have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short. B: We sell our goods on loaded weight and not on landed weight. A: I see. Packing A 下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。 B 请陈述你们的意见。 A 好,我们希望我们对包装的意见能传达到厂商。 A: The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

口译对话练习

情景:外国客户协同翻译来中国和一家外贸公司谈生意,中方公司派人接机。意外连连,外国客户行李丢失,心急如焚,在接待处向机场工作人员询问。 角色:A外国客户Miss.Brown B外国客户翻译C中方代表(会一点英语) D机场工作人员 A: Where can I get my baggage? I can'find my baggage. B我在何处可取得行李?我找不到我的行李。 D:我们正在调查,请稍等一下。 B: Please wait for a moment while we are investigating. A:Here is my claim tag. B :这是我的行李票。 A:We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report. B:我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。 D:请和我到办公室。 B: Would you come with me to the office? A: Could you please check it urgently? B:是否可麻烦紧急查询? A: How soon will I find out? B:多快可找到? D:你总共遗失了几件行李?请描述你的行李。 B : How many pieces of baggage have you lost? Can you describe

your baggage? A:I have two pieces of luggage missing. One is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray,and the other is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue. How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today? B:一个是中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。另外一个是上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。 A: Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it. B:一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。 A : I'd like to purchase what I need for the night. B:我想要购买过夜所需的用品。 D :我们会尽快处理好,把行李送到你的住处 B :they’ll try their best to find your luggage and send them to your hotel as soon as possible . A :OK .thanks! B :非常感谢! 突然,老外手中的电话响了 C:你好!我是代表我们公司来接你们的 A: oh,m y god ! I can’t understand what she is saying把电话给翻译 B喂,你好!我是Miss.Brown的翻译有什么事情跟我说好了我向Miss.Brown 转达。 C你好,我是公司派来接你们的,我已经在机场了,你们在哪里?

对话口译部分

Unit1句子口译 第一部分 1. 这是您第一次来广西吗? 1. Is this your first visit to Guangxi﹖ 2. 很高兴见到您?我们一直期待着您的到来? 2. Glad to see you. We’ve been expecting your coming. 3. 在过去的几年里,广西发生了很大的变化?越来越多的外商开始来南宁投资? 3. Over the past several years, Guangxi has witnessed great changes. More and more foreign businessmen began to invest in Nanning. 第二部分 1. 这是一家五星级酒店,地理位置优越?交通方便? 1. This is a five-star hotel with an ideal location and convenient transportation. 2. 希望你们对这里的住宿和服务感到满意? 2. I hope you can find the accommodation and services here satisfactory. 3. 所有费用由公司报销/负担? 3. All the expenses will be borne by the company.

4. 如果您在这里遇到不便之处,或需要帮助,请立即与我联系? 4. If any inconveniences occur or you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact me. 第三部分 1. 防城港位于广西南部北部湾北岸西端,是中国沿海24个主要港口之一? 1. Fangcheng Port is situated at the west end to the north coast of the Beibu Gulf in south Guangxi. It is one of the 24 major ports in coastal China. 2. 规划的港口岸线长50.3公里,可规划建设深水泊位200多个? 2. The planned port line is 50.3 kilometers. More than 200 deep-water berths can be built along the line. 3. 港口始建于1968年3月22日,1983年7月国务院批准对外开放? 3. The port was initially built on March 22, 1968 and was opened in July, 1983 with approval from the State Council. 4. 防城港地处华南经济圈?西南经济圈与东盟经济圈的结合部,是我国内陆进入东盟国家最便捷的出海门户? 4. Located at the conjuncture of South China Economic Rim, Southwest China Economic Rim and ASEAN Economic Rim, Fangcheng Port serves as the most convenient access of China’s mainland to ASEAN countries.

《口译教程》参考译文-10

Lesson 10 10.3 中与欧盟的关系 女士们、先生们、朋友们: 今天,我很荣幸给大家介绍欧盟的一些情况以及欧盟与中国的关系。 欧盟全称为欧洲联盟,是在欧洲共同体基础上由25个(27)独立的国家组成的,目的是为了加强政治、经济和社会合作。原来称“欧共体”或“欧洲经济共同体”。 目前的25个成员国是奥地利、比利时、丹麦、芬兰、法国、希腊、爱尔兰、意大利、卢森堡、荷兰、葡萄牙、西班牙、瑞典、英国、塞浦路斯(希腊部分)、捷克共和国、爱沙尼亚、匈牙利、拉脱维亚、立陶宛、马耳他、欧兰、斯洛伐克、斯洛文尼亚。 欧盟25国总面积400万平方公里,接近半个中国的面积。总人口数为4.544亿,排行第三,仅次于中国和印度,约占世界总人口的7%。 欧盟统一货币为欧元,2002年1月1日正式启用。到目前为止,已经有12个欧盟成员国用欧元取代其本国货币。统一货币使人们出门旅行、对比价格更为容易,它还为欧洲的商业往来、刺激增长与竞争创造了一个稳定的环境。 到目前为止,欧盟的国内生产总值逾10万亿美元。作为一个整体,这个规模与它的主要竞争对手美国差不多。经济总量和贸易总额分别占全球25%和35%。 欧盟与中国关系十分友好。今年5月欧盟与中国就建交30周年了。去年,欧盟与中国的进出口贸易总额达到2,000亿欧元。德国是中国最大的贸易伙伴,英国、荷兰名列第二和第三。 欧盟正抓住当前大好的历史机遇——团结曾经分裂的欧洲大陆,创造一个和平、稳定、民主的欧洲。*** 这次欧盟的扩大还将创造一个几乎拥有5亿消费者的统一市场,这个市场饱含经济增长和不断繁荣的极大潜力。 我的话讲完了,谢谢大家!

10.4 中国与东盟的关系 A: Excuse me, could you tell me when ASEAN was established? And how many member countries does it have now? B: 东盟于1967年8月8日成立,目前有10个成员国,它们是:文莱、柬埔寨、印度尼西亚、老挝、马来西亚、缅甸、菲律宾、泰国、新加坡和越南。 A: Besides these 10 member countries, ASEAN also always holds the 10+1, 10+3 meetings. Does it mean that ASEAN has some dialogue partners? B: 是的。东盟有10个对话伙伴,它们是澳大利亚、加拿大、中国、欧盟、印度、日本、俄罗斯、新西兰、韩国和美国。 A:What is the area that ASEAN covers? How man languages are spoken in this region? What is the total population? B: 东盟地区面积大约有450万平方公里,有14中官方语言和7种宗教。人口总数在2000年有5.12亿。 A: 4.5 million square kilometers is about half of China’s territory, such a big regional organization neighboring China. How is the relationship between ASEAN and China now? B:东盟不仅在区域上面积广大,在经济、政治、科技上也是一个举足轻重的地区。所有的东盟成员国都是中国的友好近邻。自从上世纪90年代以来,中国与东盟的关系一直很好,政治联系日益密切。 A:Can you give some data? B: 在中国与东盟的关系中,经贸、科技方面的合作是基本的组成部分。1994年的贸易总额从120亿增加到235亿美元,其中中国出口额109.2亿美元,进口123.6亿美元。双方的相互投资过去几年也不断增加。东盟在劳务合作和项目建设方面已经成为中国的重要市场。中国和东盟已经同意用8年的时间创建世界人口最密集的自由贸易区。 A:The relationship is very good economically, but how about

口译练习材料

女士们、先生们、朋友们! 人类只有一个地球,各国共处一个世界。共同发展是持续发展的重要基础,符合各国人民长远利益和根本利益。我们生活在同一个地球村,应该牢固树立命运共同体意识,顺应时代潮流,把握正确方向,坚持同舟共济,推动亚洲和世界发展不断迈上新台阶。 第一,勇于变革创新,为促进共同发展提供不竭动力。长期以来,各国各地区在保持稳定、促进发展方面形成了很多好经验好做法。对这些好经验好做法,要继续发扬光大。同时,世间万物,变动不居。“明者因时而变,知者随事而制。”要摒弃不合时宜的旧观念,冲破制约发展的旧框框,让各种发展活力充分迸发出来。要加大转变经济发展方式、调整经济结构力度,更加注重发展质量,更加注重改善民生。要稳步推进国际经济金融体系改革,完善全球治理机制,为世界经济健康稳定增长提供保障。亚洲历来具有自我变革活力,要勇做时代的弄潮儿,使亚洲变革和世界发展相互促进、相得益彰。 第二,同心维护和平,为促进共同发展提供安全保障。和平是人民的永恒期望。和平犹如空气和阳光,受益而不觉,失之则难存。没有和平,发展就无从谈起。国家无论大小、强弱、贫富,都应该做和平的维护者和促进者,不能这边搭台、那边拆台,而应该相互补台、好戏连台。国际社会应该倡导综合安全、共同安全、合作安全的理念,使我们的地球村成为共谋发展的大舞台,而不是相互角力的竞技场,更不能为一己之私把一个地区乃至世界搞乱。各国交往频繁,磕磕碰碰在所难免,关键是要坚持通过对话协商与和平谈判,妥善解决矛盾分歧,维护相互关系发展大局。 第三,着力推进合作,为促进共同发展提供有效途径。“一花独放不是春,百花齐放春满园。”世界各国联系紧密、利益交融,要互通有无、优势互补,在追求本国利益时兼顾他国合理关切,在谋求自身发展中促进各国共同发展,不断扩大共同利益汇合点。要加强南南合作和南北对话,推动发展中国家和发达国家平衡发展,夯实世界经济长期稳定发展基础。要积极创造更多合作机遇,提高合作水平,让发展成果更好惠及各国人民,为促进世界经济增长多作贡献。 第四,坚持开放包容,为促进共同发展提供广阔空间。“海纳百川,有容乃大。”我们应该尊重各国自主选择社会制度和发展道路的权利,消除疑虑和隔阂,把世界多样性和各国差异性转化为发展活力和动力。我们要秉持开放精神,积极借鉴其他地区发展经验,共享发展资源,推进区域合作。进入新世纪10多年来,亚洲地区内贸易额从8000亿美元增长到3万亿美元,亚洲同世界其他地区贸易额从1.5万亿美元增长到4.8万亿美元,这表明亚洲合作是开放的,区域内合作和同其他地区合作并行不悖,大家都从合作中得到了好处。亚洲应该欢迎域外国家为本地区稳定和发展发挥建设性作用,同时,域外国家也应该尊重亚洲的多样性特点和已经形成的合作传统,形成亚洲发展同其他地区发展良性互动、齐头并进的良好态势。 女士们、先生们、朋友们! 中国是亚洲和世界大家庭的重要成员。中国发展离不开亚洲和世界,亚洲和世界繁荣稳定也需要中国。 去年11月,中国共产党召开了第十八次全国代表大会,明确了中国今后一个时期的发展蓝图。我们的奋斗目标是,到2020年国内生产总值和城乡居民人均收入在2010年的基础上翻一番,全面建成小康社会;到本世纪中叶建成富强民主文明和谐的社会主义现代化国家,实现中华民族伟大复兴的中国梦。展望未来,我们充满信心。 我们也认识到,中国依然是世界上最大的发展中国家,中国发展仍面临着不少困难和挑战,要使全体中国人民都过上美好生活,还需要付出长期不懈的努力。我们将坚持改革开放不动摇,牢牢把握转变经济发展方式这条主线,集中精力把自己的事情办好,不断推进社会主义现代化建设。

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档