大学英语1课后翻译精编

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:36.00 KB
  • 文档页数:7

下载文档原格式

  / 7
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

unite one

1)the judge asked the reporters not to disclose the name of the victim.

法官要求记者不要公开受害人的姓名。

2)The teacher took pains to make sure that we all understood what he said. 老师费尽苦心务使我们全都理解他说的话。

3)Recently the school conducted a survey among those students who have attained academic excellence.

最近学校在学业优秀的学生中进行了一项调查。

4)He said he would accept the job,so we have asked him to confirm his acceptance by writing us a letter.

他说他要接受这份工作,我们要求他写封信证实。

5)George studies very hard. He wants to make the most of his chance to learn. 乔治学习很努力,他要尽量利用学习的机会。

6)We can’t go. To begin with, it’s too cold. Beside, we’re busy.

我们不能去。第一,天太冷。另外我们正忙着。

7)It’s about time that someone spoke up for these basic truths/facts.

该是有人公开讲清楚这些基本事实的时候了。

8)You should be working instead of lying there in bed at this time of the day. 此时此刻你应该工作而不该在床上躺着。

9)I’ll jot down some notes while he’s speaking.

他发言时,我要记些笔记。

10)I can’t carry the suitcase on my own;it’s too heavy.

我自己无法提起这个箱子,它太重了。

Unite two

1)The baby can’t even crawl yet, let alone walk!

这个婴儿还不会爬,更不要说走了。

2)Will claimed he was dining with a group of friends at the time of the murder, but in my opinion he told a lie.

威尔声称谋杀案发生时他正和一群朋友吃饭,但是我认为他在说谎。

3)To a certain extent the speed of reading is closely related to reading skills;and

with reading skills you can cope with outside class reading better.

一定程度上阅读速度与阅读技巧密切相关;有了阅读技巧,你就可以更好地应对课外阅读了。

4)Can you take a look at the engine to see what’s wrong?

你检查一下引擎看看出了什么问题好吗?

5)Some people assume that there is a Chinese equivalent for every Japanese word. 有些人想当然地认为日语中的每一个词在汉语中都有相对应的词语。

6)We have passed all relevant information on to the police.

我们已将所有的相关信息告知了警方。

7)There is no use asking me any more questions about that matter because I won’t answer.

关于那件事你问我再多的问题也没用,因为我是不会回答你的。

8.It was a mistake on Jim’s part to si gn the contract without ready it carefully. 事先没有仔细阅读合同就签了名是吉姆的错误。

9)They refused to provide us with all the information we need.

他们拒绝向我们提供所需要的全部信息。

10)This accident is very similar to the one that happened three years ago. 这起事故与三年前发生的一起事故极为相似。

11)The film is based on a play by Shakespeare. 这部影片是根据莎士比亚的戏剧改编的。

12.If you have a good command of English and computer skills,you will surely have an advantage over others in finding a job

如果你的英语和电脑技能都掌握的好,那么你在谋职时就一定比别人更有优势。

Unite three

1)We are good friends, however, he kept such an important matter from me, which took me by surprise.

我们是好朋友,可他居然将这么大的一件事瞒着我,实在令我吃惊。

2)At the commencement, she felt a lump in her throat but fought back her tears.