商务英语情景对话范文

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:18.50 KB
  • 文档页数:7

下载文档原格式

  / 8
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

商务英语情景对话范文

1

Wendy:Lets review our start-up plans. When do you think we will be able to move into our new office 温蒂:我们再看一遍我们的初步计划。你想什么时候我们可以搬进新的办公室

Lester:Well, we can move in any time after July first, but moving in and actually getting started are two different things.

莱司特:七月一号之后我们随时可以搬进去,不过搬进去和实际开始工作是两回事。

Wendy:Good point. Anyway, I have our new marketing manager, Helen Parker, helping us get set up.

温蒂:说得好。无论如何,我会要我们新任的市场经理,海伦_派克帮忙我们打点一切。

Lester:What is she doing

莱司特:她是做什么的

Wendy:Shes overseeing the purchase of equipment and so forth.

温蒂:她监督机器设备的采购等等。

Lester:Does she have a background in that sort of thing

莱司特:她有那方面的背景吗

Wendy:As a matter of fact, it turns out she practically ran her last pany, from marketing to finance.

温蒂:事实上,她上一个公司从行销到财务,实际上都是她在运作的。

Lester:Im looking forward to meeting her.

莱司特:我期待认识她。

Wendy:Have you begun to investigate factories Im so glad we arent going to try to run our own factory at first.

温蒂:你开始调查工厂了吗我很高兴我们没有先试图设立自己的工厂。

Lester:Yes, Ive started. And Ive found some good people for R and D, too. Then there are the art people designing our logos-

莱司特:是的,开始了。我也替研发部门找了些好人才。然后有一些美术人员设计我们的商标

Wendy:Oh, no! Millions of details: logos, slogans, letterhead, name cards . . .

温蒂:噢,天哪!有好多的细节:商标,标语,信头,名片

Lester:You thought setting up a pany was going to be easy

莱司特:你觉得创立一间公司会容易吗

2

Grace:Were going to have a problem meeting the budget for the production of our new sound board.

葛蕾丝:我们拨给新声卡产品的预算会有问题。

Lester:How much of a problem

莱司特:问题有多严重

Grace:Well, it seems that we underestimated the costs. According to the factory, it will cost about eight percent more than initially projected.

葛蕾丝:看样子我们似乎低估了成本。根据制造厂商的说法,成本会比原先计划的还高出百分之八。

Lester:Let me see . . .Looking at this, if my calculations are correct, we are about three thousand dollars over budget

莱司特:我看看看这状况,假如我算得没错,我们大约比预算多出了三千美金。

Grace:Thats right. Its going to cost about three thousand more to plete the first order.

葛蕾丝:是的。大约要多花三千元来完成第一批订单。

Lester:I see

莱司特:我明白了

Grace:But if sales go as well as they should, thats still well within our profit margin. Proceeds from sales of the first order will easily cover the cost of the second order.

葛蕾丝:不过假如销售状况有应有的表现,那就仍在我们的获利范围之内。第一批定单的营收将会很容易就抵过第二批定单的成本。

Lester:In other words, you only need a budget increase for the first order.

莱司特:换句话说,你只需要增加第一批定单的预算。

Grace:E_actly. After that, the product should finance itself.

葛蕾丝:完全正确。之后,产品本身就可以获利,不需要再增加预算。

Lester:OK. Well, you know, all major budget decisions must be approved by our CEO and the financial officer.

莱司特:好的,你知道,所有主要的预算决策需要总裁及财政主管的批准。