商务英语对话(中英对照)

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:33.37 KB
  • 文档页数:4

下载文档原格式

  / 7
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

卖 A: Good morning, Miss. Glad to meet you.

买 B: Good morning, Mr . gald to have the opportunity of visting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。很兴奋能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

A:I think so.

B: Our company will buy in a batch of compters, I want to get to know your product.我们公司要购进一批电脑,我想了解一下你们的产品。

A: we have imported a latest development我们进口一种新产品 I wonder if you would like to have a look? 我想知道您是否可以看看货?

B:of couse. Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in./啊,是的,这就是我所感兴趣的那种样式。

A: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it./我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息。

B: Yes, what are the specifications?/好的,都有哪些规格呢?

A: we have a wide selection of colors and designs.我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure you'll find all the specifications there./如果您看一下手册的第8页,就会在那儿找到所有的规格。

B: Ah, look nice.And what I care about is the quality of the goods.我关心的是货物的质量。Now what about service life?/哦,好的。关于使用寿命呢?

A: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours.,about 10 years.我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用50,000小时,大约10年.

B: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?/这是这种设备的平均数据吗?

A: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 10,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range./不是的,相差还很远。这种比在它的价格范围内的任何其他样式都要高出1万小时左右。

B: Really?That's impressive. 真的?这一点给我印象颇深。

A: of couse.our product is the best seller and it is really competitive in the word market. .我们的产品最畅销。我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

B:but what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?/不过如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障,该怎么办呢?

A: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately./一旦发生那样的情况,同我们最近的办事处联系,他们会马上派人过去的。

B: I see. will you give us an indication of prices? 我明白了。你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

A: unit price is 5000yuan.单价5000元

B: Do you offer discounts for plentiful purchases?大量购买,你们提供折扣吗?

A:Yes, we do indeed. Our ususal figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order./是的,我们确实这样做。通常的数目是5%左右,但那还要根据订货的多少来定。

B: Oh,I think Your prices are much too high for us to accept. 。can you cut down the price for me?我认为你的价格太高,我们不能接受。你们可以降低价格吗?

A:sorry, It would be very difficult to come down with the price. I can assure you our price is very favourable对不起,我们很难再降价了。.我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

B: I can't allow the price。It is a little high. we will buy a lot.我不能同意你们的价格,有点高。我们要买很多。

A: well,the discount is 7%.This is the lowest possible price.折扣百分之七,这是最低价了。

B: it can be considered. Now what about the payment? Could you accept D/P or D /A?可以考虑,您可以接受付款交单或承兑交单吗?

A:I'm afraid not,usually we only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.恐怕不行,通常我们只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。

B :You know for this a large amount,an L/

C is cost lost also ties up our money.If you accept D/P or D/A,I would really appreciate it.

阿曼达:您知道这么大的金额的信用证,费用很大,同时积压我们的资金。如果您能接受付款交单或承兑交单的话,我们会很感激的。

A:I am very sorry,but we require L/C for all of our clients.

李:对此我非常抱歉,我们对所有客户都是用信用证来付款。