展会接待客户流程和技巧

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:28.00 KB
  • 文档页数:4

展会接待客户流程和技巧

The process and tips of exhibition receive the clients.

A:Hello Good morning 你好,早上好

B:Good morning 早上好

A:Where you are from?Sir.

先生请问你来自那个国家

B:I am from Australia.

我来自澳大利亚

A:Oh We also have two customer from Australia and New zealand

which city are you from?哦,我们也有一些客人是来自澳大利亚和新西兰的。你来自那一个城市。

B:We are from sydney.我们来自悉尼

A:That’s a very good city.I like it very much . Our customer from

Melboune.Do you know Dim furniture ,Perth’s furniture .

那是一个非常用好的城市,我也是非常的喜欢,我有一些客人来自墨尔本,您知道DIM家具,和PERTH‘S 家具公司吗?

B:OH yes,I know .How much for this sofa ?

是的,我知道,这个沙发多少钱?

A:Pls have try first,this model we sales very good .I had already

received six container this morning .How do you feel?

请您先试坐一下,这个款式我们买的非常好,今天早上我们买了6个货柜,你感觉如何? B:Very confortable.What’s the price pls ?

非常的舒服,这个价钱是多少

A:This is our promotion model .The price is :$399.

这个是我们促销的款式,价钱是399美金

A:Where you factory from?

你们工厂在那里

B:We are from Shenzhen Pingshan.

我们在深圳,坪山

B:What’s the CBM?

这个沙发的CBM是多少

A:0.3

B:How many pcs in one container 40HQ?

一个40高柜请问能装多少套

A:28sets in one container .一个柜可以装28套

B:For the price can give me a discount ,cos we want try one container

first .这个价钱你能给我一点折扣吗,因为我们想试要一个货柜。

A:No ,Sorry .This is our best price .All of customer not have any

discount .This is very good design,this design from Germany.Our

Germany designer Mr Charls design this model and this price is only

on the fair .After fair the price will be 5% higher.

对不起,不行。这个是我们最好的价钱,我们所有的客户没有任何的折扣。这个款是我们德国设计师查尔期先生设计的。而且这个款式只是在展会期间这个价值,展会之前将加5%。

B:Can I mix some others model ?

我们可以拼柜吗?

A:Yes ,sure ,you can mix three model and two colors.

当然可以,你可以选三个款式和两个颜色

B:What’s kind of wood inside.

请问你们沙发里面是什么木?

A:Soild wood and hard wood.

是杂木和实木

B:How about for the payment?

你们的付款方式是怎么样的?

A:30%Deposit before the production ,balance against the copy of BL.

30%的定金,佘款见到提单的复印件

B:How long the delivery date?

你们的交货期是多少?

A:35-45 days after received the deposit.

收到定金以后35-45天

B:Pls write the order ………

请开始写我们的定单

A:OK …

好的

A:Where are you live? 请问你住在那里?

B:I live in Shang r la.

我住在香格里拉

A:Our company had already order a hotel .All of our customer can

live here .Also this hotel very good .Would you think about live in our

hotel ?Eevery morning and afternoon we will have our company

bus to pick up all of customer .

我们公司已经订了一个酒店,所有的客人都将住在里面,而且我们的酒店非常的好,我第天早上和下午将会有我们公司专门的接送车大巴车

B:OH ,that’s very good.OK。I plan to live you company hotel .

哦,那太好了,我打算入住你们公司的酒店。

A:Pls let’s me write you Mob number and Name .I will call you once

the hall close.Eevery year you come to the fair ,you can choose live in

our company’s hotel.We will very happy if you choose us.

让我写下你电话号码和你的姓名,我将会在展会结束之前给您打电话,而且你可以每年来展会入住我们公司的酒店,我们将非常的欢迎您。

B:Ok .Thank you very much.

好的,非常谢谢

A:You are welcome.That’s my pleasure

不用客气,这是我的荣幸。