疯狂动物城中英文台词

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:246.50 KB
  • 文档页数:38

疯狂动物城台词

1:03 fear ,treachery ,blood lust 恐惧,背叛和嗜血

1:08 thousands of years ago these were the forces that ruled our world数万年前支配着我们的世界

1:13 a world where prey were scared of predators 那时食草动物惧怕食肉动物

1:17 and predators had an uncontrollable而食肉动物无法遏制的本能

1:20 biological urge to maim, and maul,and 让他们捕猎,残杀,还有

1:26 blood blood blood 流血,血,血

1:36 and death 和死亡

1:44 back then ,the world was divide in two 那时世界分成两部分

1:47 vicious predator or meek prey 凶残的食肉动物和温顺的食草动物

1:54 but over time ,we evolved但我们也随着时间进化

1:57 and moved beyond or primitive savage ways 将这原始野蛮的生活方式抛在身后

2:01 now predator and prey live in harmony现在食肉动物和食草动物和谐共处

2:06 and every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities每只哺乳动物的未来都有了无限可能

2:10 yeah, I don’t have to cower in a herd anymore我们不用再缩在羊群里

2:15 instead I can be an astronaut 我们可以做宇航员

2:20 I don’t have to be a lonely hunter anymore 我不用再孤单地追扑狩猎

2:24 today I can hunt for tax exemptions我可以追扑逃税的人

2:26 I’m gonna be an actuary我要做精算师

2:30 and I can make the world a better place. I am going to be……我可以让世界更美好,我要做

2:37 a police officer警察

2:42 bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard! 兔子警察,简直蠢透了

2:45 it may seem impossible to small minds 眼界狭窄的当然不可能

2:49 I’m looking at you ,gidenon grey 说的就是你 吉迪恩格雷

2:51 but just 211miles away, stands the great city of zootopia 就在211英里外,矗立着一个伟大的动物城

3:00 where our ancestors first joined together in peace 我们双方的祖先签订和平契约

3:02 and declared that anyone can be anything 正式宣布,谁都能成为无限可能

3:10 thank you and good night

3:13 judy you ever wonder how 朱迪,你想没想过

3:15 your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 你妈妈和我为什么这么幸福吗

3:16 nope 没有

3:17 well,we gave up on our dreams ,and we settled. Right, bon? 我们放弃了梦想 安定了下来,对吗,邦尼?

3:20 oh yes. That’s right. stu. We settled hard 是啊,斯图,我们可安定了。

3:23 you see ,that’s the beauty of complacency ,jude 这就是知足常乐

3:27 if you don’t try anything new, you’ll never fail .不尝试新的事物,就绝不会失败

3:28 I like trying ,actually 我挺喜欢尝试的

3:30 what your father means ,hon . 亲爱的 你爸爸是说

3:31 is that it’s be difficult ,impossible even 成为警官对你来说非常难

3:34 for you to become a police officer 甚至是不可能

3:36 right ,there’s never been a bunny cop .是啊,还从没有兔子做过警察 3:37 no, bunnies don’t do that 没有, 兔子不做警察

3:38 never never 绝不会 绝不

3:40 well, then I guess I’ll have to be the first one .那我就是第一个了

3:42 because I am gonna make the world a better place 因为我要让世界更美好

3:47 or ,heck , you know 或者,这样

3:49 you wanna talk about making the world a better place 想让世界更美好吗

3:51 no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer 做个种胡萝卜的农民最好了

3:53 yes ,your dad ,me ,your 275 brothers and sisters. 是啊,你爸爸 和我,还有你275个兄弟姐妹

3:58 we’re changing the world 我们就是在改变世界

3:59 one carrot at a time ,amen to that 一根胡萝卜,一根胡萝卜地拯救,可不是吗

4:02 carrot farming is a noble profession 种胡萝卜是光荣的职业

4:04 just putting the seeds in the ground…. 只要把种子撒进土里

4:06 at one with the soil , just getting covered in dirt 用土盖上

4:09 you get it ,honey .i mean ,it’s great to have dreams 可不是吗。有梦想是好事

4:10 yeah,just as long as you don’t believe in them too much 只要别陷进去就好

4:15 where the heck’d she go? 他去哪了

4:17 give me your tickets right now .把票给我

4:19 or I’m gonna kick your meek little sheep butt 不然我揍扁你温顺的小羊屁股

4:23 cut it out , Gideon 住手,吉恩迪

4:24 baah baah,what are you gona do ,cry? 咩咩,你要哭吗?

4:27 you heard her .cut it out ,nice costume, loser .听她的,快住手。戏服不错,小废物

4:32 what crazy world are you living in 你是疯到什么样

4:33 where you think a bunny could be a cop ?才觉得兔子能当警察

4:36 kindly return my friend’s tickets. 乖乖把票还给他们

4:38 come and get them, but watch out. 有种来拿,但是小心点

4:39 cause i/m a fox . 因为我是狐狸

4:41 and like you said in your dumb little stage play, 你在那蠢货舞台剧上也说了

4:44 us predators used to eat prey .以前食肉动物吃食草动物

4:46 and that killer instinct’s still in our DANA 杀手本能还在我们的DNA里。

4:49 uh I’m pretty much sure it’s pronounced DNA .那个应该是DNA

4:51 don’t tell me what I know ,travis 我知道,不用你告诉我,崔维斯

4:53 you don’t scare me ,Gideon .我不怕你,吉迪恩

4:56 scared now? 现在怕了吗?

4:57 look at her nose twitch ,she is scared. 看那鼻子抽的,她怕了呢

5:00 cry ,little baby bunny ! cry … 哭吧,小兔兔,哭吧

5:06 oh ,you don’t know when to quit, do you ? 你就是不肯放弃,是吧

5:16 I want you to remember this moment 你给我记住这一刻

5:16 the next time you think you will ever be 免得你在不安分

5:20 anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny 忘了自己就是只种胡萝卜的蠢兔子

5:29 that looks bad ,are you okay ,judy 好重啊,你没事吧,朱迪

5:31 yeah yeah , I’m okay ,here you go .我没事,给你。

5:36 wow ,you got our tickets! You’re awesome ,judy. 你把票拿回来了,你真棒,朱迪