有关银行的英语口语对话

  • 格式:pdf
  • 大小:89.13 KB
  • 文档页数:5

【 导语】银⾏是依法成⽴的经营货币信贷业务的⾦融机构。那你知道有关银⾏的英语对话有哪些吗?下⾯是⽆忧考收集整理的⼀些有关银⾏的英语对话,⼤家⼀起来看看吧!

【篇⼀】有关银⾏的英语⼝语对话 Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

职员:您有多少钱要存⼊呢?

Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元。

Customer: Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.

顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么⼿续。

Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.

职员:请填张存款单,写明数额、姓名,地址和⼯作单位。

Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.

职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和联系⽅式。

Clerk: Words and figures differ.

职员:您填写的⽂字与数字不符。

Clerk: Signatures differ.

职员:您的签名有误。

Clerk: keep your receipt please. 职员:请收好单据.

Clerk: Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.

职员:这是您的存折,以后存取款时请带来。

Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.

职员:请保管好存折(银⾏卡),若遗失请告诉我们。

Customer: Thank you very much..

顾客:⾮常感谢。

Clerk: Not at all. 职员:不客⽓。

【篇⼆】有关银⾏的英语⼝语对话 Bank clerk:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

早上好,先⽣。我能帮您点什么吗?

Benjamin:Yes, I want to deposit 1000 Yuan in my bank account.

是的,我想在银⾏账户中存1000元钱。

Bank clerk:Please fill out this deposit form, first.

请先填⼀下这张存款单。

Benjamin:OK…Here you are. Any problem on that? 好的……填好了。有什么问题吗?

Bank clerk:No, that's fine. Do you bring your bankbook with you?

没有问题,很好。您带存折了吗?

Benjamin:Yes, I do. Here it is, and the cash.

带了。这是存折,还有现⾦。

Bank clerk:Wait a moment, please.

请等⼀等。

Benjamin:Sure.

好的。

Bank clerk:Is there anything else I can do for you?

您还需要其他帮助吗?

Benjamin:Yes. Can you tell me what the interest rate is now?

你能告诉我⽬前的存款利率吗?

Bank clerk:The deposit rate is 0.8% every month.

存款利率是每⽉0.8%。

Benjamin:Thanks. 谢谢。【篇三】有关银⾏的英语⼝语对话 a:mr. jones,i'd like to introduce you a newly-opened business service called “personal financing” .

a:琼斯先⽣,我给您介绍我⾏的“个⼈理财”新业务。

b:what is that?

b:“个⼈理财”业务是怎么回事?

a:it is a compound savings account in rmb and forex based on the moneylink card with time or demand deposits atyour option.

a:它是⼀种建⽴在灵通卡基础上,集本外币,定活期存款为⼀体的复合型存款账户。

b:how do i earn for me?

b:它如何为我理财呢?

a:it can design you a multi-deposit composition according to your income.you can not only enjoy deposit or withdrawalconvenience,but also retain term deposit interest through personal financing business.

a:它可以根椐您的收⼊情况为您设计多存期存款组合⽅案。通过个⼈理财业务,您不仅可以享受到存取款的便利,还可以获得定期存款利息。

b:any other functions?

b:还有其它功能吗?

a:besides this, we provide you “coordinated” financial mating services,such as multi-accounts in a card, interbankdeposit and withdrawal,account transfer between bank and securities companies , commission collection and payment,network banking,etc.

a:除此⽽外,我⾏通过“个⼈理财”为您提供“⼀条龙”⾦融配套服务,如⼀卡多户,通存通兑,银证转账,代收代付,上银⾏等等。

b:that's great. b:那太好了。