好莱坞电影百百句最经典台词

  • 格式:docx
  • 大小:16.77 KB
  • 文档页数:20

下载文档原格式

  / 23
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

好莱坞电影百年百句最经典台词

好莱坞电影百年百句最经典台词 1 . Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎.

Gone with the wind乱世佳人1939

2 . I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝.

THE GODFATHER教父1972

3 . You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender.

I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!

ON THE WATERFRONT码头风云1954

4. Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了.

THE WIZARD OF OZ绿野仙踪1939

5. Here's looking at you, kid.

就看你的了,孩子.【经典翻译版本应该是:此志不忘,小姑娘。】

CASABLANCA卡萨布兰卡1942

6. Go ahead, make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴.

SUDDEN IMPACT拨云见日(克林特·伊斯特伍德自导自演电影)1983

7. All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了.

SUNSET BLVD.日落大道1950

8. May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在.

STAR WARS星球大战1977

9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚.

ALL ABOUT EVE彗星美人1950

10. You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?

TAXI DRIVER出租汽车司机1976

11. What we've got here is failure to communicate.

我们在这里的交流以失败而告终。

COOL HAND LUKE铁窗喋血(保罗·纽曼经典影片)1967 12. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道. APOCALYPSE NOW现代启示录1979

13. Love means never having to say you're sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起.

LOVE STORY爱情故事1970

14. The stuff that dreams are made of.

构成梦的那些材料。

THE MALTESE FALCON马尔他之鹰1941

15 E.T. phone home.

E.T.打电话回家.

E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL外星人ET 1982

16 They call me Mister Tibbs!

他们叫我蒂比斯先生!

IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT炎热的夜晚1967

17 Rosebud.

玫瑰花蕾。

CITIZEN KANE公民凯恩1941

18 Made it, Ma! Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!

WHITE HEAT白热杀机(詹姆斯·卡格尼主演的黑帮经典电影)1949

19 I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!

NETWORK广播电视网1976

20 Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始.

CASABLANCA卡萨布兰卡1942

21 A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava

beans and a nice Chianti.

曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。

THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS沉默的羔羊1991

22 Bond. James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德.

DR. NO诺博士(007系列第一集)1962

23 There's no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论.

THE WIZARD OF OZ绿野仙踪1939

24 I am big! It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了.

SUNSET BLVD.日落大道1950

25 Show me the money!

让我看到钱!

JERRY MAGUIRE甜心先生1996

26 Why don't you come up sometime and see me?