1 仁 爱 英 语 九 年 级 上 册翻译

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:99.50 KB
  • 文档页数:15

下载文档原格式

  / 15
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

九年级仁爱英语上册U1T1课文翻译

九年级仁爱英语上册U1T1 Section A 课文翻译

话题1:我的家乡变得越来越美丽了

My hometown has become more and more beautiful.

1a:(在一个长假后,康康很高兴会见了他的朋友)

After a long holiday, Kangkang is happy to see his friends

康康:你好,简,你在暑假玩得开心吗?

Hi, J ane. Did you have a good summer holiday?

简:是的,你怎么样?

Yes. What about you?

康康:还不错,丽塔,你刚从家乡回来,你的旅行怎么样?

Not bad. Rita, you have just come back from your hometown. How was your trip?

简:很棒,我在印度到过我家附近的很多地方。那里已经发生了很大的变化,我的家乡已经变得越来越美丽了。你到过了哪里,简?

Great. I went to many places near my home in India. Great changes have taken place there and my hometown has become more and more beautiful. Where have you been, Jane?

康康:我跟父母到了黄山,它是一个美丽的地方。但是那里人太多了,以致我找不到一个合适的地方拍照。你到过哪里,康康?

I have been to Mount Huang with my parents. It's a beautiful place. But there were so many people that I couldn't find a proper place to take photos. And where have you been, Kangkang? 简:我到了一所英语暑假学校去提升我的英语。顺便问一下,玛丽亚哪里去了?

I have been to an English summer school to improve my English. By the way, where's Maria?

康康:她去古巴当一名志愿者去了,明天她将返回来。

She has gone to Cuba to be a volunteer and she will be back tomorrow.

简:听!上课铃声响了。

Listen! There goes the bell.

九年级仁爱英语上册U1T1 Section B 课文翻译

1a:

康康:你好,玛丽亚!在这个暑假期间你参加了一些志愿者活动,对吧?

Hi, Maria! You have taken part in some volunteer activities during summer holidays, haven't you?

玛丽亚:是的,我在一这残疾少年之家当一名志愿者。

Yes, I have been a volunteer in a disabled children’s home.

康康:爽!你为残疾少年打扫过房间吗?

Cool! Have you cleaned rooms for the disabled children?

玛丽亚:是的,我做过。

Yes, I have.

康康:你喂养过他们饭吗?

Have you ever fed them?

玛丽亚:不,我没有。但是我为他们做了饭菜。

No, I haven't. But I have cooked for them.

康康:多么美妙的经历啊!

What a wonderful experience!

玛丽亚:是的,那确实是。我从那里学到了很多东西,尽管我没有时间去旅游,但是我仍然感到很愉快。

Yes, it really was. I've learnt a lot from it. Though I had no time to travel, I still felt very happy.

2a:

丽塔:康康,我打算写一篇关于全球青少年的文章,你能告诉我一些关于过去中国青少年的事情吗?

Rita: Kangkang, I’d like to write an article about teenagers around the world.Could you please tell me something about Chinese teenagers in the past?

康康:当然,我奶奶告诉我从前大多数的孩子过着艰苦的生活。

Sure. My granny told me that most children had a hard life in before.\

丽塔:是那样的吗?你能详细地描述它吗?

Is that so? Can you describe it in detail?\

康康:好的,在过去,很多家庭都是大家庭,而且贫穷,父母亲不能给予孩子们一个教育。Well, in the past, many families were big and poor.Parents couldn’t afford an education for their children.

丽塔:哦,那么大多数孩子们是怎样度过他们的童年的?

Oh, then how did most children spend their childhood?

康康:为了帮助供养他们的家庭,他们不得不去当童工,他们整天整夜地工作,从来没有饱食过。

In order to help support their families, they had to be child laborers. They worked day and night and never had enough food to eat.

丽塔:如今青少年怎么样呢?

What about teenagers nowadays?

康康:现在我们的国家迅速地发展了,政府给贫困家庭以支持,所以孩子们能够得到良好的教育。

Now our country has developed rapidly. The government gives support to poor families, so children can get a good education.

丽塔:哦,他们是幸运的。

Oh, they're lucky.

九年级仁爱英语上册U1T1 Section C课文翻译

1a :