吸血鬼日记第二季08英文剧本台词

  • 格式:txt
  • 大小:41.63 KB
  • 文档页数:17


看吸血鬼日记学英语The Vampire Diaries 第二季08集: KatherineⅠ




-Monologue: Previously on "the vampire diaries"...
monologue: 独白 previously: 以前 vampire: 吸血鬼 diary: 日记
吸血鬼日记前情提要...
For over a century, I have lived in secret.
in secret: 秘密的,私下的
一个世纪以来我一直秘密地生活着
Until now. I know the risk, but I have to know her.
risk: 风险,冒险
直到现在我知道这很冒险但我必须要认识她
What are you?
你到底是什么?
I'm a vampire.
吸血鬼
Tell me about your ex, Katherine.
ex: 前妻或前夫
跟我聊聊你的前女友 Katherine
You must be Elena.
想来你就是Elena了
How do we look exactly alike?
exactly: 恰好地;正是;精确地;正确地
我们怎么会长得这么像?
The Lockwoods are werewolves.
werewolf: 狼人
Lockwood家族是狼人
Tell me what triggers the curse!
trigger: 引发,触发 curse: 诅咒
告诉我怎么引发诅咒!
You have to kill somebody!
你得杀人!
Paralyzed from the waist down.
paralyzed: 瘫痪的 waist: 腰部
腰部以下瘫痪
- And dead. - Matt failed. I can't.
fail: 失败
现在死了 - 要是Matt失手我就一定得完成
Aah!
啊!
Tyler, what's happening?
Tyler 你怎么了?
- Get away! - What's happening?!
- 快走! - 你怎么了?!
We were stupid, sneaking around,
sneak: 偷偷地做 stupid: 愚蠢的
我们太天真了偷偷约会
thinking we weren't gonna get caught.
以为不会被发现
But it's over.
但是都结束了
You need me. Elena's in danger.
你需要我 Elena很危险
She's the doppelganger. She needs to be protected.
doppelganger: 面貌极相似的人 protect: 保护
她是我的二重身她需要保护
- Then I'll protect her. - Please, Damon.
那我会保护她的 - Damon 求你了
No!
不!

-Trevor: Where is she?
她在哪?
-Man: In the trunk. I did exactly what you said.
trunk: 汽车车尾的行李箱 exactly: 恰好地;正是
在后备箱里我完全按照你说的做的
-Trevor: Good. Put her in the back.
很好把她放我车后面
Thank you for your help.
多谢帮忙
-Man: Is there anything else?
还有什么事吗?
-Trevor: One more thing. Come closer.
还有一件事过来点
Please.
麻烦了
Closer.
再近点
-Jeremy: Yo, Elena!
起床了 Elena!
-Caroline: So, Sarah attacks Tyler, and he pushed her away,
attack: 袭击
Sarah袭击了Tyler 于是他把她推开
and she tripped, and she fell, and she hit her head.
trip: 绊倒
她绊了一下摔倒了刚好撞到头
-Damon:Does Matt remember anything?
Matt记得这些吗?
-Caroline: Mmm, he thinks he blacked out.
black out: (使)暂时失去知觉,(使)昏厥,(使)晕过去
不他以为自己昏过去了
But I think...
但我觉得...
I think they were both compelled by Katherine.
compel: 强迫,迫使
他们都被Katherine控制了
That's why I covered for Tyler and said it was an accident.
cover:

掩护;保护,庇护 accident: 事故,意外
所以我替Tyler打掩护说那只是个意外
-Damon: Yeah, I don't understand that. The guy's a tool.
guy: 家伙 tool: 工具,用具
可我不明白他不过是个工具而已
-Caroline: Well, gee, duh.
gee: [俚语]哎呀(表示惊讶、惊奇、诧异、惊叹等) duh: 咄(表犹豫,不快或轻蔑)
喔不是这样的
Tyler getting blamed for Sarah's death
blame: 责备;归咎于
如果Tyler要为Sarah的死承担责任
just opens up questions that he can't answer.
就会出现他无法回答的问题
And do you really think it's a good idea
而且你真的觉得告诉他妈妈
for him to tell his mom he's a werewolf?
他是个狼人这个主意不错吗?
-Damon: Well, no.
不觉得
-Caroline: And that werewolf road leads straight to vampire boulevard.
lead: 牵引,挽,拉 straight: 直的;笔直的 boulevard:
而且狼人和吸血鬼是绑在一条线上的
I thought I was thinking fast on my feet.
我觉得我当时反应还挺快
-Damon: Where's your mom?
你妈去哪了?
-Caroline: Leading the search party for Aimee Bradley.
search party: 搜索队,搜索救援组 search: 搜寻,搜索
正在组织Aimee Bradley失踪案调查小组
They haven't found her body yet.
他们还没找到她的尸体
-Damon: Oh, teens today and their underage drinking.
underage: 未成年的
现在的年轻人啊还未成年就喝酒
Tragic.
tragic: 悲剧的
真可悲
Wait. Did you see Tyler's eyes turn yellow?
等下你看见Tyler的眼睛变黄了吗?
-Caroline: More gold with amber highlights.
amber: 琥珀色的 highlight: 突出;强调;使显著;加亮
更像是闪着金色还夹着琥珀色
-Damon: Ohh.

-Caroline: Can he turn into a wolf now?
他现在能变成狼吗?
-Damon: Only on a full moon,
只有满月的时候才能变
but now he has increased strength and who knows what else.
increase: 增加,增大 strength: 力量
不过他现在正在聚集能量什么的
I wonder what Mason told him. Does he know about us?
wonder: 怀疑;想知道
我想知道Mason跟他说过什么他知道我们的事吗?
Hey. What'd you tell him?
嘿你跟他说什么了?
-Caroline: Nothing, really.
没什么
I... I don't think he knows much of anything.
我... 我觉得他并不了解情况
He seemed really freaked out, and honestly...
freak out: 崩溃 freak: 奇异的,反常的 honestly: [用于加强语气]的确,实在,真正
他看起来吓坏了而且说真的...
feel kind of bad for him.
挺为他难过的
-Damon: He's gotta know something.
他一定知道些什么
-Caroline: All right. I'll ask him.
好吧我问问他的
-Damon: No, you won't, Caroline.
你不能问 Caroline
He cannot know about us.
他不能知道我们的事
A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire.
bite: 咬;一口;咬伤
狼人可以咬死吸血鬼
So don't be his friend. Do you understand me?
所以不要和他做朋友

你懂我的意思吗?
-Caroline: I understand.
我懂
I'm late for school.
我上学要迟到了
-Damon: Right.
对哦
If you want to drop the hint to your mom,
drop: 无意中漏出,随便地说出,随口漏出 hint: 暗示,线索
如果你想给你妈妈点提示
Aimee's body is at the bottom of the ravine with a cracked spine.
bottom: 底部,末端 ravine: 沟壑,山涧;峡谷 cracked: 破裂的 spine: (地面、岩石等的)脊状隆起(地带)
Aimee的尸体就在山脊有裂缝的谷底
Might save your mom some time.
也许能帮她省点力
-Stefan: Hey, Jeremy.
嘿 Jeremy
-Jeremy: Look, Elena's gotta let me know if I'm supposed to cover for her.
suppose: 猜想;料想,假使,假定 cover: 掩护;保护,庇护
Elena要我打掩护的话得事先告诉我
I mean, Jenna's cool with the two of you, but you guys are pushing it.
cool: 冷静的 pushing: 急切的
虽然Jenna同意你俩在一起你俩也太着急了
-Stefan: What are you talking about?
你在说些什么?
-Jeremy: You and Elena.
你和Elena
Look, I'm glad you guys are back together,
我很高兴你俩复合了
but if she's gonna sleep over...
但如果她要在你家过夜...
-Stefan: Wait, wait.
等等等等
Hold on a minute. We're not back together.
等一下我们没复合
-Jeremy: Wait. She didn't... she didn't stay at your place last night?
她... 她昨晚没住你家?
-Stefan: No. I mean, I saw her at the party, but that was it.
没有派对之后就再没见过她了
She didn't sleep over.
sleep over: 借宿,在别人家里过夜
她没在我家过夜
-Jeremy: Cause her bed hadn't been slept in,
可她的床昨晚没睡过
and Mrs. Lockwood said that her car was still in the driveway.
driveway: 车道
Lockwood夫人说她的车都没开走
Where is she, then?
那她在哪?
-Elena:Please.
求求你
What do you want?
你想干什么?
-Trevor: Shh.

-Elena: Please, I'm hurt.
求你了我受伤了
-Trevor: I know.
我知道
-Elena: Uhh.

-Trevor: Just a taste.
taste: 一点点,少量,些微;一口,一尝
就尝一口
-Elena: Aah! Aah!
啊! 啊!
-Rose: Trevor!
Trevor!
Control yourself.
控制住自己
-Trevor: Buzz kill.
Buzz死了
-Elena: What do you want with me?
你想要我做什么?
-Rose: My God, you look just like her.
天呐你和她长得太像了
-Elena: But I'm not. Please, whatever you want...
但我不是她求你了不管你想要什么...
-Rose: Be quiet.
安静点
-Elena: But I'm not Katherine.
但我不是Katherine
My name is Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this.
我叫Elena Gilbert 你不必这样对我
-Rose: I know who you are. I said be quiet.
我知道你是谁我说了安静点
-Elena: What do you want?
你想要什么?
-Rose: I want you to be quiet.
我想要你安静点
-Stefan: This has Katherine written all over it.
这显然是Katherine设计好的
-Damon: Katherine's in the tomb. I'm the one that shut her i

n.
tomb: 坟墓 shut: 关上,关闭
Katherine在墓穴里我亲自关她进去的
-Stefan: Did you?
是吗?
-Damon: Did I What, Stefan?
是什么 Stefan?
-Stefan: Well, I know the hold that Katherine has on you.
我知道你有多喜欢Katherine
-Damon: She's in the tomb. Period. End of story.
period: 某一时代的
她在墓穴里没有问题
But she did say something to me right before I shut her in.
但我把她关进去之前她确实说过些什么
I thought she was lying.
我以为她在撒谎
-Stefan: What did she say?
她说什么了?
-Damon: Elena's in danger.
Elena有危险
-Stefan: What, and you didn't think you should ask her to elaborate?
elaborate: 详述,详尽阐述;推敲
什么你就没想过应该问问清楚吗?
-Damon: Everything she says is a lie. How am I supposed to know
她一向都是谎话满篇我怎么知道
if she's gonna start spouting off the truth?
spout off: 滔滔不绝地说,信口开河 spout: [口]滔滔不绝地讲
她会跟我说实话呢?
-Stefan: We have to go talk to her.
我们得去找她谈谈
-Damon: No, no. Let me tell you
不不我来告诉你
how that's gonna go. We're gonna go ask her for help.
那样会是什么结果我们一旦去找她帮忙
She's gonna negotiate her release, which we're gonna be dumb enough to give her,
negotiate: 谈判,商议 release: 释放 dumb: [美国口语]愚蠢的,笨的
她就会跟我们交涉放了她我们要是真白痴地答应了她
and then she's gonna get out and kill us.
她出来后就会把我们杀了
That's exactly what she wants.
那正如她所愿
-Stefan: I don't really care.
我不在乎
-Damon: Bad idea, Stefan.
真是馊点子 Stefan
-Stefan: It's Elena.
事关Elena
-Tyler: Caroline.
嘿 Caroline
-Caroline: Hey. How are you doing?
嘿你怎么样了?
-Tyler: Not good.
不太好
-Caroline: How's your mom?
你妈妈怎么样了?
My mom said that she was pretty freaked out
pretty: 相当地;颇
我妈妈说她真的
about everything that happened with sarah.
被Sarah的事情吓坏了
-Tyler: How did you know?
你怎么知道的?
-Caroline: What do you mean?
什么意思?
-Tyler: About me.
我的事
How did you know?
你怎么知道的?
-Caroline: Know what? That you were upset?
upset: 心烦的
知道什么? 你很难过吗?
I thought I was doing a good thing by covering for you.
我还以为我替你打掩护是为你好呢
-Tyler: That's not what I'm talking about.
我说的不是这个
-Caroline: Look, it was an accident.
听着那只是个意外
OK? And I've gotta run.
好吗? 我要走了
Just please don't blame yourself.
blame: 责备;归咎于
别自责了
-Rose: How does she go?
她怎么样了?
-Trevor: Still passed out.
pass out: 昏倒,失去知觉
还没醒呢
-Rose: You didn't touch her, did you?
你没碰她吧?
-Trevor: Give me some credit.
credit: 信任,信用;相信
相信我
Did you call him?
你给他打电

话了吗?
-Rose: No, I called one of his contracts.
contract: 合同,契约
没有打给能联系到他的人了
You know how this works.
你知道怎么做的
-Trevor: Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?
那你给Elijah的消息带到了吗?
-Rose: They say he got it.
他们说他收到了
-Trevor: Wonderful. And what?
wonderful: 奇妙的;极好的
很好然后呢?
-Rose: So, that's it, Trevor.
就这样了 Trevor
He either got it, or he didn't. We just have to wait.
either: 或者
要知道他收没收到我们只要等着
-Trevor: Look, it's not too late. We can leave her here.
听着现在还不晚把她留这儿就行了
We don't have to go through with this.
go through with: 完成,实行;把…进行到底
我们没必要掺和进来
-Rose: I'm sick of running.
sick of: 对…厌恶 sick: 厌恶的
我不想再逃了
-Trevor: Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying.
是吗? 逃跑可以让我们免于一死
-Rose: Elijah is old school. If he accepts our deal,
old school: 守旧派,保守派 accept: 接受 deal: 交易
Elijah很守信用的如果他接受交易
we're free.
我们就自由了
You!
你!
There's nothing around here for miles.
mile: 英里
方圆百里都荒无人烟
If you think you're getting out of this house,
如果你以为能逃跑
you're tragically wrong. Understand?
tragically: 悲剧地;悲惨地
那就大错特错了明白吗?
-Elena: Who's Elijah?
Elijah是谁?
-Rose: He's your worst nightmare.
worst: 最差的,最坏的 nightmare: 噩梦
他是你的噩梦
-Bonnie: I can't undo the tomb spell, Stefan,
undo: 取消,解开 tomb: 坟墓 spell: 符咒
Stefan 即便我也很想
even if I wanted to.
even if: 即使,虽然
但还是破解不了墓穴的咒语
It took both me and my grams to do it the first time.
那一次是我和祖母一起破解的
-Stefan: All right, but I can open the door, though, right? I could talk to her?
但我能打开墓穴的门对吧? 我能跟她谈谈吗?
-Bonnie: Yeah, but Damon's right.
可以但Damon说得对
She's not gonna tell you anything,
除非有交换条件
Not without something in return.
in return: 作为报答
否则她什么都不会说的
-Stefan: I know. But, Bonnie, I have to do something.
我知道但是Bonnie 我不能无动于衷啊
I have no idea who has Elena. I have no idea where she is.
我不知道Elena在谁手里也不知道她在哪
-Bonnie: What if there was another way to find her?
要是有其它办法找到她呢?
-Jeremy: How does this work?
要怎么做?
-Bonnie: I'll use your blood to draw the energy for the tracking spell.
blood: 血,血液 draw: 引出,引起,激起,引使;引导 energy: 能量;精力 tracking: 追踪,跟踪
我用你的血集中力量来寻找路线
You're blood-related.
related: 有关系的
你俩是血亲
It'll make the connection stronger.
connection: 连接,关系
这样就会联系得更强烈
-Stefa

n: All right, Alaric said we gotta clear out of here within 10 minutes.
clear out: [美国口语](迅速)离开,走开 within: 在…之内
好了 Alaric说我们要在10分钟内离开这里
I've got weapons if he stocked me up.
weapon: 武器 stock: 备有;装把手于…
我拿到他的武器了
-Bonnie: Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
There.
这儿
She's there.
她就在这儿
-Jeremy: That's 300 miles away.
离这里有300英里
-Stefan: No, Bonnie, we need a more exact location than that.
exact: 准确的,精密的;精确的 location: 位置,地点
不行 Bonnie 我们需要更精确的位置
-Bonnie: That's as close as I can get.
我只能找到这里了
-Jeremy: We can bing that, get an aerial view.
bing: 微软公司的搜索引擎产品 aerial: 空中的,航空的 view: 视图
我们可以搜索下看看俯视图
It'll show us what's around there,
就能知道周围有什么
help us narrow down the area.
narrow down: 缩小;限制 narrow: 使变狭窄 area: 区域,地区
帮我们缩小范围
-Stefan: Perfect.
就这么办
Call me with whatever you find.
一旦有什么发现立刻告诉我
-Jeremy: No, no.
不不
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去
-Stefan: No, Jeremy, you're not.
不行 Jeremy 你不能去
-Jeremy: I'm not gonna just sit here. What if she's hurt, OK?
我不能坐等在这里如果她受伤了怎么办?
Or worse? What if she's...
worse: 更坏的;更差的
或者更糟呢? 要是她...
-Stefan: She's not. You two go back to your house just in case.
in case: 万一
不会的为了以防万一你俩都回你家去
I'm gonna call you the minute I find her.
我一找到她就给你打电话
-Jeremy: But you can't do this alone.
但你不能一个人去啊
-Damon: He's not. Let's go.
他不会的我们走吧
-Stefan: You're coming with me?
你要和我一起去吗?
-Damon: It's Elena.
事关Elena
-Man: Dude, what the hell was that? Where did that come from?
Dude: [用作称呼语]朋友,老兄
老兄太厉害了吧? 你从哪学来的?
Oh, come on, Tyler. Where you going, man?
哦 Tyler 回来伙计你要去哪儿?
Where you going, man?
伙计你要去哪儿?
-Caroline: Hey.

Um, are... you OK?
嗯你... 没事吧?
-Tyler: You lied to me earlier.
之前你骗我了
Why?
为什么?
-Caroline: Look. Tyler...
听着 Tyler...
I think that you misunderstood me at the party.
misunderstood: 误解,误会(misunderstand的过去式)
我想在派对上你误解我了
I get it. It was very traumatic.
traumatic: 外伤的;创伤的
我明白你很受伤
-Tyler: You're lying.
你撒谎
-Caroline: Nope.
没有
But I'm late.
但我要迟到了
-Tyler: Hey.

How did you...
你怎么...
You're stronger than me?
你比我还强大?
-Caroline: Please.
说什么呢
That was nothing.
又没有怎样
-Tyler: Listen, if you know something, you gotta tell me,
听着如果你知道什么一定要告诉我

because I can't handle this.
handle: 处理
我自己承受不了
-Caroline: I'm sorry, Tyler,
抱歉 Tyler
but I think that you're still in shock over Sarah dying.
in shock: 处于极度震惊状态 shock: 震惊
我觉得你还没摆脱Sarah死了的事实
And it's understandable.
understandable: 可以理解的;可以了解的
我能理解
-Damon: Alaric gave you his weapons?
Alaric把他的武器都给你了?
What the hell is that?
hell: 究竟 what the hell: 究竟,到底
那是什么啊?
-Stefan: Well, it's a vervain bomb or grenade launch
vervain: 马鞭草 bomb: 炸弹 grenade: 手榴弹 launch: 发射
是马鞭草炸弹
or something like that.
或者手雷之类的
-Damon: Weird.
weird: 怪异的;不可思议的
真奇怪
-Stefan: Hey, how much further is it?
further: 更远的
嘿还有多远?
-Damon: About 80 miles.
80英里
-Stefan: Who do you think took her?
你觉得谁带走她的?
-Damon: Someone from Katherine's past.
过去跟Katherine打交道的人
She said she was running from someone.
她说过她在躲什么人
Maybe they got the wrong girl.
没准儿他们抓错人了
-Stefan: Thank you for helping me.
谢谢你来帮我
-Damon: Can we not do the whole road-trip bonding thing?
whole: 完整的 trip: 旅行;绊倒;差错 bonding: 粘合,结合的;黏结的
能不能别跟我客套?
The cliche of it all makes me itch.
cliché: 陈词滥调 itch: 发痒
这种老掉牙的话让我直起鸡皮疙瘩
-Stefan: Oh, come on, Damon.
哦少来了 Damon
We both know that you being in this car
我们都清楚你肯一起来
has absolutely nothing to do with me, anyway.
absolutely: 绝对的,完全的
绝对不是因为我
-Damon: The elephant in the room lets out a mighty roar.
elephant: 大象 mighty: 有力的;强有力的;有势力的 roar: 咆哮,吼叫
大象受了委屈是会咆哮的
-Stefan: Well, it doesn't have to be an elephant.
不是大象也会的
Let's talk about it.
我们来说说吧
-Damon: There's nothing to talk about.
没什么好说的
-Stefan: That's not true. Sure there is.
才不是一定要说说
Let's get it out. I mean, are you in this car
坦白说你肯和我一起去
because you want to help your little brother save a girl that he loves,
是想帮你弟弟救他心爱的女孩
or is it... is it because you love her, too?
还是... 还是因为你也爱她?
Hmm?
嗯?
I mean, come on. Express yourself.
express: 表达
说啊说说你怎么想的
I happen to like road-trip bonding.
我都讲过套近乎的话了
-Damon: Keep it up, Stefan. I can step out of helping
step out: 走出
打住吧 Stefan 我能来帮忙
as easily as I stepped in.
step in: 介入;插手干预
也能随时退出
-Stefan: Nope. See, that's the beauty of it.
beauty: 最好的,最妙的
不会的知道吗好就好在
You can't.
你不会退出
-Bonnie: Alaric just left with Jenna.
Alaric和Jenna出去了
-Jeremy: He'

s getting her out of the house for a while
他俩出去一会儿
so she doesn't ask questions about Elena. Look, I pulled this up
pull: 拉,拖;拔
她就不会问起Elena的事了快看我在地图上
based on that spot on the map.
based: 以…为基础(base的过去式和过去分词) spot: 地点
查到了这个
There's nothing for miles except for this old house.
except: 除…之外
那里除了这座老房子周围什么都没有
-Bonnie: Did you send it to Stefan?
你发给Stefan了吗?
-Jeremy: Yeah.
发了
I hate sitting here, waiting like this.
我真讨厌坐在这里干等
-Bonnie: Hey.

She's gonna be fine.
她会没事的
-Jeremy: You don't know that.
你也不知道
-Bonnie: No, I don't.
是啊我也不知道
-Jeremy: What are you doing?
你要干什么?
-Bonnie: There's something else I want to try.
我想试试其它办法
-Jeremy: I don't get it.
我不明白
-Bonnie: I need a candle. Grab Elena's hairbrush.
candle: 蜡烛 grab: 攫取;夺取 hairbrush: 梳子,发刷
我需要一支蜡烛还有Elena的梳子
-Jeremy: OK, yeah.
好的没问题
What's these stuffs for?
stuff: 东西,材料
这些有什么用?
-Bonnie: I know it's crazy,
crazy: 疯狂的
我知道有点疯狂
but I might be able to get her a message.
但也许我能给她传达信息
-Jeremy: Bonnie?
Bonnie 你怎么了?
Bonnie.
Bonnie啊
Bonnie. Bonnie!
Bonnie. Bonnie啊!
Bonnie.
Bonnie啊
Bonnie.
Bonnie啊
Bonnie. Bonnie!
Bonnie. Bonnie 醒醒!
-Elena: Why am I here?
为什么带我来这儿?
-Rose: You keep asking me these questions like I'm gonna answer them.
你一直问好像我就会回答你一样
-Elena: Why won't you?
为什么不回答我?
-Rose: That's another one.
又一个问题
-Elena: You got me.
你已经抓住我了
OK? It's not like I can go anywhere.
好吧? 我哪儿也去不了
At least you can do is tell me what you want with me.
你至少要告诉我你到底要我做什么
-Rose: I personally want nothing.
personally: 就自己而言
我自己没什么想要的
I'm just a delivery service.
delivery: 交付,递送
我不过是帮忙送给别人
-Elena: Delivery to who? Elijah?
送给谁? Elijah吗?
-Rose: Ah heh. 2 points to the eavesdropper.
eavesdropper: 偷听者
呵呵耳力不错
-Elena: Who is he?
他是谁?
Is he a vampire?
是吸血鬼吗?
-Rose: He's one of the vampires, the originals.
original: 原始的
他是吸血鬼原始家族的一员
-Elena: What do you mean, the originals?
原始家族是什么意思?
-Rose: Again with the questions. Haven't the Salvatores
又有问题 Salvatores兄弟
been teaching you your vampire history?
没给你讲过吸血鬼的历史吗?
-Elena: So, you know Stefan and Damon.
那么你认识Stefan和Damon
-Rose: I know of them. A hundred years back,
认识一百年前
a friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan.
有个朋友想撮合我和Stefan
She said he was one of the good

ones.
她说他是个好人
I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys, though, but I digress.
sucker: 易受骗的人 digress: 离题;走向岔道
尽管我对坏男孩比较来电但也觉得他不错
-Elena: Who are the originals?
原始家族都有谁?
-Rose: Trevor and I have been running for 500 years.
我和Trevor逃了500年
We're tired. We want it over.
我们累了想要结束这一切
We're using you to negotiate ourselves out of an old mess.
negotiate: 谈判,交涉 mess: 混乱,困境
我们要用你去谈判来摆脱老麻烦
-Elena: But why me?
但为什么是我?
-Rose: Because you're a Petrova doppelganger.
doppelganger: 面貌极相似的人;幽灵
因为你是Petrova的二重身
You're the key to breaking the curse.
curse: 诅咒
你是破解诅咒的关键
-Elena: Curse?
诅咒?
The sun and the moon curse?
太阳和月亮的诅咒?
-Rose: Ohh. You do know your history.
哦原来你知道历史啊
-Elena: What do you mean I'm the key?
你为什么说我是关键?
The moonstone is what breaks the curse.
月光石才能破解咒语
-Rose: No. The moonstone is what binds the curse.
不月光石是约束诅咒的
Sacrifice is what breaks it.
sacrifice: 牺牲,献祭
献祭才能破解它
-Elena: Sacrifice?
献祭?
-Rose: The blood of the doppelganger.
要用二重身的血
You're the doppelganger,
你就是那个二重身
which means, in order to break the curse,
order: 顺序;规则 in order to: 为了
也就是说为了破解诅咒
you're the one that has to die.
你必须要死
-Caroline: Mom?
妈妈?
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛?
-Tyler: I know.
我知道了
-Caroline: Breaking and entering the Sheriff's house?
enter: 进入 sheriff: 警长
警长家都敢私闯?
That move will win you an award.
award: 奖品
你的行为可以受到表彰了
-Tyler: Go ahead. Keep dodging.
dodging: 闪避(dodge的现在分词)
继续回避话题
Keep changing the subject.
subject: 主题
继续胡扯
But I know.
但我已经知道了
You're just like me. Aren't you?
你和我一样不是吗?
-Caroline: No.

-Tyler: Keep it up,
继续否认吧
But I'm not buying it.
我是不会相信的
I saw how strong you were.
我看到你的力气有多大了
I'm not leaving here until you tell me the truth.
truth: 真相;事实
你不告诉我真相我是不会走的
-Caroline: Tyler...
Tyler啊...
-Tyler: You're a werewolf.
werewolf: 狼人
你是狼人
Say it.
说啊
-Caroline: What?
什么?
-Tyler: Stop lying.
别撒谎了
-Caroline: I'm not lying.
我没有
-Tyler: Say it!
说啊!
-Caroline: Uhh!
啊!
-Tyler: What...
什么...
-Caroline: I'm not a werewolf. OK?
我不是狼人好吧?
-Elena: Tell me more.
多告诉我些
-Trevor: Captivity has made her pushy, eh?
captivity: 被俘;关押,监禁 pushy: 粗鲁的,莽撞的
她被憋坏了是吧?
What do you want to know, doppelicious?
你想知道什么二

重身?
-Elena: Who are you running from?
你们在躲谁?
-Trevor: The originals.
原始家族
-Elena: Yeah, she said that. What does that mean?
是啊她也这么说可到底是什么意思?
-Trevor: The first family...
在古时候的...
The old world... Rose and I pissed them off.
piss off: 使…讨厌 piss: 抱怨
第一个吸血鬼家族... 我和Rose把他们惹毛了
-Rose: Mm-mmm.
是吗
-Trevor: Correction... I pissed them off.
correction: 纠正,改正
更正一下... 是我惹毛了他们
Rose had my back. And for over half a millennium,
millennium: 一千年
Rose在保护我 500年来
they've wanted us dead.
他们一直想置我们于死地
-Elena: What did you do?
你干了什么?
-Rose: He made the same mistake countless others did.
countless: 无数的;数不尽的
和很多人犯的错误一样
He trusted Katherine Petrova.
他相信了Katherine Petrova
-Elena: Katherine.
Katherine
-Rose: Mmm,
没错
the one and only... the first Petrova doppelganger.
本来是独一无二的... 现在是Petrova的第一个二重身
-Trevor: I helped her escape her fate.
我帮她逃过一劫
And now I've... sorry, we've...
然后我就... 不好意思我们就...
been marked ever since.
被划为叛徒
-Rose: Which is why we're not gonna make the same mistake again.
所以我们不会再犯同样的错误
-Jeremy: Here. Drink this.
给你喝点水吧
-Bonnie: Thanks.
谢谢
-Jeremy: Ohh.

What happened? You scared the hell out of me.
怎么回事? 你把我吓坏了
-Bonnie: It's nothing.
没事
-Jeremy: It wasn't nothing, Bonnie.
Bonnie 怎么会没事
-Bonnie: I've been doing a lot of magic lately.
magic: 巫术;魔法
最近我用了太多巫术
It wears me down.
累坏了
-Jeremy: When I'm worn down, I take a nap.
nap: 小睡,打盹儿
我累的时候小睡一会儿就行
You were... you were unconscious.
unconscious: 无意识的;失去知觉的;不省人事的
但你... 你刚才都晕过去了
-Bonnie: Witchcraft has its limits.
witchcraft: 巫术;魔法 limit: 限制;限度
巫术都有限度
If I push too hard, it pushes back.
如果我过度使用了就会受到它的反作用
-Jeremy: How do you know all this?
你是怎么知道这些的?
-Bonnie: It's all in here.
书里都写着呢
It's like a reminder that I'm not invincible.
reminder: 暗示;提醒的人/物 invincible: 无敌的
它无时不刻提醒我我不能为所欲为
Please...
帮我个忙...
Don't... don't tell anyone.
别... 别把这事告诉任何人
-Jeremy: Why not?
为什么?
-Bonnie: Because it's a weakness,
weakness: 弱点
因为我不想
and I don't want certain people to know that.
certain: 某一
让某人知道我的软肋
-Jeremy: By certain people, you mean Damon.
你说的某人是指Damon
-Bonnie: I mean anyone that could hurt me.
是任何可能伤害到我的人
-Jeremy: I won't tell anyone, OK? I promise.
promise: 许诺,允诺

我不会告诉任何人的好吗? 我保证
-Bonnie: It's hard, you know?
我过得很难你知道吗?
My grams is gone, and my dad,
祖母去世了而我爸爸
he doesn't want to know about what I am.
才不关心我是不是女巫
He hasn't since my mom left.
我妈妈走后他就再没联系过我
I'm all alone in this.
我只能独自承受这一切
-Jeremy: That's how I feel a lot of the time,
我也常有这样的感觉
alone.
孤独
Uh, you... you think that worked?
呃你... 你觉得信息传到了吗?
-Bonnie: I have no idea.
我也不知道
Stefan and Damon are coming for you.
Stefan和Damon去找你了
-Stefan: We're getting close.
已经离得不远了
Jeremy said there's an access road just past mile marker 6.
access: 进入;使用权;通路 mile marker: [美国俚语](标在州与州之间公路上的细长的)英里标志牌[亦作 mile-marker,亦称作 marker]
Jeremy说开过6英里的标志就有个交流道
-Damon: If you want some, just ask.
你想喝就说
-Stefan: I want some.
我想来点
-Damon: Aw, that's so sweet.
啊还真窝心
Gonna be all big and strong
为了救你的女朋友
to save your girl. Well, don't worry.
都要喝人血强身健体了不用担心
I've got your back. You'll be fine.
我说了帮你的你会没事的
-Stefan: I'm not joking.
joke: 开玩笑
我没开玩笑
I've been drinking a little every day,
我每天都喝一点
slowly increasing my intake
slowly: 缓慢地,慢慢地 increase: 增加,增大 intake: 摄取量
慢慢增加到体内
and building up my strength.
build up: 增进,加强 strength: 力量,力气
以保持我的能量
-Damon: Does Elena know you're drinking blood?
Elena知道你在喝人血吗?
-Stefan: I've been drinking hers.
我一直在喝她的血
-Damon: Hmm.

How romantic.
romantic: 浪漫的
真够浪漫的
Since we're road-trip bonding,
bonding: 结合的;黏结的
既然咱俩都套近乎了
remember the days when all you lived for was blood,
说说你还记得自己从前是每天只喝人血
you were the guy who would rip someone apart just for the fun of it?
rip: 撕,锯 apart: 分离的 fun: 乐趣,玩笑
为了找乐子把人撕成两半的那种人吗?
-Stefan: You mean when I was more like you?
我更像你的时候?
-Damon: Yes, Stefan. Exactly.
exactly: 正是
没错 Stefan 说得对
Back when you put blood into me so I could be a big, bad vampire.
都是你非让我吸血我才变成现在的坏蛋吸血鬼
Wonder if Elena would be so quick to open her veins to that guy?
wonder: 怀疑,想知道 vein: 状态,心境,情绪
真想知道Elena会不会把血给那种人喝?
By the way, what happened to that guy? He was a hoot.
by the way: 顺便说说,顺便问一下 hoot: [美国俚语]有趣的人(或事情)
还有那个人是怎么了? 他从来对一切都漠不关心的
-Stefan: Guess he found something else to live for.
我猜他找到生活下去

的理由了
-Trevor: He's here.
他来了
This was a mistake.
这根本就是个错误
-Rose: No, I told you I would get us out of this.
不我告诉过你我们会没事的
You have to trust me.
trust: 信任,信赖
你要相信我
-Trevor: No! He wants me dead, Rose!
不! Rose! 他想我死
-Rose: He wants her more.
他更想要她
-Trevor: I can't do this. You give her to him,
我办不到你把她交给他
he'll have mercy on you,
have mercy on: 对…怜悯 mercy: 仁慈,宽容;怜悯
他能赦免你
but I need to get out of here.
可我得逃走
-Rose: Hey. What are we?
嘿我们什么关系?
-Trevor: We're family.
是永远的
Forever.
一家人
-Elena: You're scared.
scared: 害怕的
你们害怕了
-Rose: Stay here with her
跟她呆在这里
and don't make a sound.
sound: 声音
别出声
-Elijah: Rose-Marie.
嗨 Rose-Marie
Is there somewhere we can talk?
能找个地方谈谈吗?
-Rose: Yes.
当然
In here.
就这里吧
You have... have to forgive the house.
forgive: 原谅,表示原谅
你... 你别嫌弃就好
-Elijah: Oh, no. What's a little dirt?
dirt: 灰尘,尘土
哦不会不就是有点脏吗?
I completely understand.
completely: 完全的
我完全理解
So tell me,
说吧
what is it that gives you
你怎么有勇气
the courage to call me?
courage: 勇气,胆量
打电话给我?
-Rose: I wanted my freedom.
freedom: 自由
我想要自由
I'm tired of running.
tired: 疲倦的,厌倦的,厌烦的
我已经逃够了
You're in a position to grant me that.
position: 位置,职位 grant: 允许,承认,同意(…的请求),满足(愿望,要求等)
你是能赦免我的人
-Elijah: I have complete authority to grant pardon
complete: 完全的 authority: 权威,权力 pardon: 原谅,赦免
我是有权力赦免你
to you and your little pet.
pet: 宠物
还有你的小宠物
What is his name these days? Trevor.
他最近叫什么来着? Trevor
If I so see fit.
如果你说的我有兴趣的话
-Rose: Katherine Petrova?
Katherine Petrova 怎么样?
-Elijah: I'm listening.
我听着呢
-Rose: She didn't burn in the church in 1864.
burn: 烧毁,灼伤 church: 教堂
1864年的时候她没有烧死在教堂里
-Elijah: Continue.
continue: 继续说
继续
-Rose: She survived.
survive: 幸存,生还
她还活着
-Elijah: Where is she?
她在哪?
-Rose: You don't seem surprised by this.
surprised: 感到惊讶的,出人意料的
你看起来一点也不惊讶
-Elijah: Oh, when you called and invited me into this armpit of civilization,
invite: 邀请 armpit: [美国俚语]肮脏的旮旯,龌龊的角落,讨厌的地方,令人不快的场所 civilization: 文明,文化
哦你给我打电话把我叫到这个
which is a mere 3 hours from the town we know as Mystic Falls,
mere: 仅仅的;只不过的 mystic: 神秘的 falls: 瀑布
离Mystic Falls不过3小时车程的地方
I surmised it had ev

erything to do with Katherine.
surmise: 推测
我就猜到事情和Katherine有关了
Do you have her in your possession?
possession: 有;所有;拥有
她在你手里?
-Rose: No.
没有
I have better.
不过我有更好的
I have her doppelganger.
doppelganger: 面貌极相似的人
我有她的二重身
-Elijah: That's impossible.
impossible: 不可能的事
这不可能
Her family line ended with her.
她是她们家族的最后一个人
I know that for a fact.
我知道这个事实
-Rose: The facts are wrong.
你知道的是错的
-Elijah: Well, show her to me.
那就让我见见她
-Rose: Elijah, you're a man of honor.
honor: 信用
Elijah 你是讲信用的
You're to be trusted,
值得信任
but I want to hear you say it again.
不过我还想再听你说一遍
-Elijah: You have my word that I will pardon you.
我向你保证我会赦免你
-Rose: Follow me.
跟我来
-Elijah: Human.
是人类
It's impossible.
太不可思议了
Hello there.
你好啊
-Damon: House should be just beyond those trees.
beyond: 超过;越过;那一边
过了这片树林应该就能看到那屋子了
Wait. Now, I've got a little more experience
experience: 经验
等等我觉得做这种事情
than you do with this sort of thing.
sort of: 有几分地;到某种程度;稍稍 sort: 种类
我的经验应该比你多一点
-Stefan: So what's your point?
你想说什么?
-Damon: My point is whoever has Elena
我想说不管是谁找上Elena
is probably who was after Katherine in 1864 and before that.
probably: 大概,或许,很可能
都极有可能是在1864年跟Katherine有关的人或者还要更早
-Stefan: And?
所以呢?
-Damon: And it puts them at 500 years old and strong.
所以500岁的他们必然很强大
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你确定你还要去吗?
-Stefan: Yeah, I'm certain I wanna do it.
当然我很确定要去
-Damon: 'Cause we go in that house,
也许我们进去了
we might not come back out.
就再也出不来了
-Stefan: All right. Then I won't come out.
没问题啊那就别出来了
-Damon: So noble, Stefan.
noble: 高尚的;贵族的
Stefan 你真有范儿
-Stefan: I can't think of a better reason to die.
如果要死的话我想不到更好的理由了
But go on and stay here.
没关系你留这儿吧
I'll totally understand.
totally: 完全的
我完全能理解
-Elijah: Well, we have a long journey ahead of us.
journey: 旅行,旅程 ahead of: 在…之前
我们要赶很长的路
We should be going.
现在就起程吧
-Elena: Please, don't let him take me.
求你了别让他把我带走
-Elijah: One last piece of business.
business: 事情
等我处理好最后一件事
Then we're done.
我们就走
-Trevor: I've waited so long for this day, Elijah.
Elijah 我等这一天很久了
I'm truly very sorry.
truly: 很,非常
我真的十分抱歉
-Elijah: Oh, no, your apology's not necessary.
apology: 道歉;

谢罪 necessary: 必要的;必需的
哦不不需要你道歉
-Trevor: Yes. Yes, it is.
不不需要的
You trusted me with Katerina...
你那么信任我和Katerina...
and I failed you.
我却让你失望了
-Elijah: Oh, yes, you are the guilty one,
guilty: 有罪的
没错你就是罪魁祸首
and Rose aided you
aid: 援助,帮助
不过Rose对你忠心耿耿
because she was loyal to you.
loyal: 忠诚的,忠心的
所以她愿意帮你
That, I honor.
honor: 尊敬
关于这点我很敬佩她
Where was your loyalty?
loyalty: 忠诚
你的忠诚又表现在哪呢?
-Trevor: I beg your forgiveness.
beg: 乞讨,恳求 forgiveness: 宽恕
我恳求你原谅我
-Elijah: So granted.
grant: 同意(…的请求),满足(愿望,要求等)
我原谅了
-Rose: You...
你...
-Elijah: Don't, Rose...
别做傻事 Rose...
now that you are free.
现在你自由了
Come.
走吧
-Elena: No, what about the moonstone?
等下不要月光石了吗?
-Elijah: What do you know about the moonstone?
你对月光石知道些什么?
-Elena: I know that you need it, and I know where it is.
我知道你需要它我也知道它在哪里
-Elijah: Yes.
很好
-Elena: I can help you get it.
我能帮你去取它
-Elijah: Tell me where it is.
告诉我它在哪
-Elena: It doesn't work that way.
这样我可不说
-Elijah: Are you negotiating with me?
negotiate: 谈判,交易
你是想跟我谈交易吗?
-Rose: It's the first I've heard of it.
我也是第一次听她说这事
-Elijah: What is this vervain doing around your neck?
neck: 脖子
脖子上戴着马鞭草干嘛?
Tell me where the moonstone is.
告诉我月光石在哪
-Elena: In the tomb underneath the church ruins.
tomb: 坟墓 underneath: 在…的下面 church: 教堂 ruins: 虚墟
在教堂废墟下面的墓穴里
-Elijah: What is it doing there?
怎么在那里?
-Elena: It's with Katherine.
在Katherine手里
-Elijah: Interesting.
interesting: 有趣的
有意思
What is that?
怎么回事?
-Rose: I don't know.
我不知道
-Elijah: Who else is in this house?
else: 别的,其他的
屋子里还有别人?
-Rose: I don't know.
我不知道
-Elena: Uhh!
啊!
-Elijah: Move!
快走!
Rose?
Rose 是谁?
-Rose: I don't know who it is.
我不知道是谁
-Stefan: Up here.
我在上面
-Damon: Down here.
我在下面
-Elijah: Excuse me.
不好意思
To whom it may concern,
concern: 涉及,关系到
不管你是谁
you're making a great mistake if you think that you can beat me.
beat: 打,打败
如果你觉得自己能打败我就大错特错了
You can't.
你办不到的
You hear that?
听到了吗?
I repeat...
repeat: 重复
我再重复一遍
You cannot beat me.
你们不可能打败我的
So I want the girl...
我数三声...
on the count of 3,
count: 计数
就把那女孩交给我
or heads will roll.
不然就等着掉脑袋吧
Do we understand each other?
understand each other: 明

白彼此的意图,互相了解;彼此意见一致
听懂了吗?
-Elena: I'll come with you.
我跟你走
Just please don't hurt my friends.
请别伤害我朋友
They just wanted to help me out.
他们只是想帮我逃出去
-Elijah: What game are you playing with me?
你们在耍什么把戏?
Aah!
啊!
Yaah!
啊!
-Elena: Just let her go.
放她走吧
-Stefan: Hey, come here. Are you hurt? You okay?
嘿过来受伤了吗? 没事吧?
-Elena: Thank you.
谢谢你
-Damon: You're welcome.
不客气
-Jeremy: Elena?!
Elena吗?!
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
-Elena: I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I got your message.
我收到你的消息了
-Damon: Where's Elena?
Elena呢?
-Stefan: She's home.
她在家里
-Damon: And you're here why?
那你回来干嘛?
-Stefan: Because she wanted to be with Jeremy.
她想跟Jeremy待一会儿
-Damon: Here.

-Stefan: Thanks.
谢了
Listen, uh,
听着嗯
what Rose told Elena about the curse...
Rose告诉Elena的有关诅咒的事...
-Damon: I know. We'll keep her safe.
我知道我们会保护她的
-Stefan: You know the only way we're gonna be
你知道我们唯一能够保护她的方法
able to do that is if we're not fighting each other.
fight: 与…斗争
就是不起内讧
We let Katherine come between us.
come between: 分开,干涉 between: 在…之间
我们曾经因为Katherine有分歧
We let that happen with Elena,
如果再让这种事发生在Elena身上
we're not gonna be able to protect her.
be able to: 能够 able: 能,有能力的 protect: 保护
我们就不能保护她了
-Damon: Yes, Stefan.
是啊 Stefan
Heard it all before.
你早就说过了
-Stefan: Hey.

-Damon: What?
怎么了?
-Stefan: I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
-Damon: About what?
抱歉什么?
-Stefan: For being the guy who I made you turn 145 years ago.
145年前是我让你变成了吸血鬼
-Damon: Enough, Stef. It's late.
行了 Stef 已经晚了
We don't need to rehash that.
rehash: 重讲
不必再提那件事了
-Stefan: You know what? I've never said it out loud.
你知道吗? 我从没大声说出来过
I guess I just need to say it,
我觉得我得说出来
and you need to hear it.
你也要听
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What I did was selfish.
selfish: 自私的
我做得很自私
I didn't want to be alone.
我不想孤单一人
Guess I just needed my brother.
我只是需要有哥哥陪着
-Caroline: You know what? This sounds crazy,
crazy: 疯狂的
这听起来很疯狂
but alcohol helps.
alcohol: 酒精
但喝点酒很有用
Or at least it helps me.
至少对我有用
You know, with all that inside jittery stuff.
inside: 里面的;内部的 jittery: 神经过敏的;战战兢兢的;紧张不安的
它能缓解紧张
-Tyler: I'm hot.
我热死了
It's like my skin is on fire.
皮肤好像要烧起来
-Caroline: Really?
真的吗?
I never had any of that.
我从没有这样的感觉
Guess wol

ves are different.
可能狼是不一样
At the beginning, I was very, very emotional.
emotional: 情绪的,易激动的
刚开始我非常情绪化
Everything was heightened.
heighten: 加强;使更显著
总是过于激动
-Tyler: I have that.
我有这样的感觉
How can you be a vampire?
你怎么会是吸血鬼?
-Caroline: How can you be a werewolf?
你怎么会是狼人?
-Tyler: Who else is like you?
还有谁跟你一样?
-Caroline: Just me.
只有我
It's a really long story,
说来话长
we can share another time.
share: 分享,分担
我们可以改天再谈
Uh, how many other werewolves are there?
呃还有谁是狼人?
-Tyler: Just me.
只有我
And my uncle Mason,
还有我叔叔 Mason
but he left town.
但是他离开这儿了
-Caroline: Look, Tyler...
听着 Tyler...
you can't tell anyone, okay,
你不能告诉任何人
not about you, not about me.
你的事和我的事都不能说
No one will understand.
没人能接受的
-Tyler: I know.
我知道
-Caroline: I want to tell you about my mom and yours
我想告诉你有关我家和你家
and the founding families and the council,
founding: 创办的,发起的 council: 委员会,理事会
还有创始人理事会的事
but I need you to promise me
但你要向我保证
no one will find out about us.
不能让任何人知道
This is life and death, Tyler.
这关乎生死 Tyler
-Tyler: I have no one else to tell.
我又能告诉谁
I'm sorry about earlier.
先前的事我很抱歉
It's just... I'm alone with this.
我只是... 无法独自面对这一切
It's gonna happen to me.
下个月圆之夜
On the next full moon, I'm gonna turn,
我就会变身
and I won't be able to stop it.
可我无能为力
I'm scared.
我很害怕
-Caroline: Tyler.
嘿 Tyler
No, it's all right.
没事的
-Stefan: Who's there?
是谁?
-Rose: I'm not here to hurt you.
我不是来伤害你的
-Stefan: Why are you here?
那是为什么来?
-Rose: Lexi once told me that you're one of the good ones.
Lexi告诉过我你是好吸血鬼
-Stefan: You knew Lexi?
你认识Lexi?
-Rose: Trevor was my best friend.
Trevor曾是我最好的朋友
For 500 years, I have lived with one person,
五百年来我都和他生活在一起
and he's gone.
现在他死了
And I don't wanna run anymore,
我不想再逃了
because I don't have anywhere else to run to.
也无处可逃
-Stefan: Well, I'm sorry, but I can't help you.
我替你感到难过但我帮不了你
-Rose: I don't need your help,
我不需要你帮我
but I think you need mine.
但我想你需要我帮忙
Elijah may be dead, but this isn't over.
Elijah可能死了但事情还没结束
-Stefan: What do you mean it's not over?
什么叫还没结束?
-Rose: It isn't over.
这件事还没完
The originals, they'll come for her.
吸血鬼原始家族会来找她的
They have to.
一定会
They're doing it for him.
他们会为他而来
-Stefan: For who?


为谁?
-Rose: Klaus.
为Klaus
-Damon: Cute PJ'S.
cute: 可爱的,漂亮的 PJ'S: 睡衣;宽长裤(等于pajamas)
睡衣不错
-Elena: I'm tired, Damon.
我累了 Damon
-Damon: Brought you this.
给你拿这个来了
-Elena: I thought that was gone.
我以为它丢了
Thank you.
谢谢
Please give it back.
还给我
-Damon: I just have to say something.
我有话要说
-Elena: Why do you have to say it with my necklace?
necklace: 项链
非要拿着我的项链说吗?
-Damon: Well...
哦...
because what I'm about to say is...
因为我要说的...
probably the most selfish thing I've ever said in my life.
大概是我这辈子说过最自私的话了
-Elena: Damon, don't go there.
Damon 别说了
-Elena: No. I just have to say it once.
不就让我说一次
You just need to hear it.
你听着就好
I love you, Elena.
我爱你 Elena
And it's because I love you that...
因为我爱你...
I can't be selfish with you...
所以不能对你那么自私...
Why you can't know this?
为什么你不能知道我爱你?
I don't deserve you...
deserve: 应受,应得
我配不上你...
But my brother does.
但我弟弟可以
God, I wish you didn't have to forget this.
天呐真希望你不用忘了我说的话
But you do.
但你必须忘了


下载文档原格式

  / 17
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。