英语900句

  • 格式:rtf
  • 大小:295.30 KB
  • 文档页数:53

[新]英语900句 (中英对照版+在线清晰视频)

book 1

BILL: Good morning, sir. 先生早.

MAN: Good morning. 早.

PAULO: Hello, Bill. How are you today? 喂, 比尔, 今天好吗?

BILL: Fine, thanks. Beautiful day! 很好, 谢谢您. 今天天气真好!

PAULO: Good for business. 是个做生意的好日子.

BILL: Sure is. 说的是.

PAULO: See you later. 回头见.

BILL: OK. Paulo. See you later. 好, 回头见, 保罗.

GIRL: Excuse me, sir. 先生, 请问...

BILL: Yes? 有什麽指教?

GIRL: Is this the Museum of Modern Art? 这是不是现代艺术博物馆?

BILL: No. This is the Space Building. That's the Museum over there. 不是, 这是太空大厦.

那边那座是博物馆.

GIRL: Thank you very much. 谢谢您.

BILL: You're welcome. 不客气.

PAULO: Bill! 比尔!

BILL: Hi, Paulo. 嗨, 保罗.

PAULO: Bill, this is my sister, Joana Farias. 比尔, 这是我妹妹琼娜·法瑞斯.

BILL: Very pleased to meet you. 很高兴认识 .

PAULO: Excuse me, Bill. Your last name is...? 抱歉, 比尔. 您的姓是...?

BILL: O'Neill. 奥尼尔.

PAULO: Bill O'Neill. 比尔·奥尼尔.

JOANA: How do you do, Mr. O'Neill? 奥尼尔先生您好.

BILL: Call me Bill. 叫我比尔就可以.

WOMAN: Excuse me, sir. Is this the Museum of Modern Art? 先生, 对不起, 请问这是不是现代

艺术馆?

PAULO: Good-bye, Bill. See you this afternoon. 比尔再见, 下午见.

BILL: Good-bye. A pleasure meeting you, Joana. 再见. 很高兴和您见面, 琼娜.

BILL: Now, Miss. The Museum of Modern Art is... 嗯, 小姐, 现代艺术博物馆在...

PAULO: Hello, Bill. 比尔您好.

BILL: Hi, Paulo. How are you? 嗨, 保罗, 您好吗?

PAULO: Fine, thanks. Bill, this is my mother, Mrs. Farias. Mother, Bill O'Neill. 很好, 谢

谢. 比尔, 这位是家母法瑞斯太太. 妈, 这位是比尔·奥尼尔.

MRS. FARIAS: How do you do, Mr. O'Neill? 奥尼尔先生您好.

BILL: Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Farias. 很高兴认识您, 法瑞斯太太.

MRS. FARIAS: Paulo, is that Joana over there? 保罗, 那边那位是不是琼娜?

PAULO: Yes. Joana! Joana! 是的. 琼娜! 琼娜!

MRS. FARIAS: Good-bye, Mr. O'Neill. Nice to meet you. 奥尼尔先生再见, 很高兴认识您.

BILL: A pleasure meeting you, Mrs. Farias. Good night, Paulo. See you tomorrow. 很高兴

认识您, 法瑞斯太太. 保罗晚安, 明天见

LAURA: Hi, Bill. I'm late again. 比尔, 您好. 我又迟到了.

BILL: Uh-huh. Fifteen minutes. 是的, 迟到了十五分钟.

LAURA: Really? 真的?

BILL: Yes, really. 嗯, 真的. LAURA: Is my boss here? 老板来了没有?

BILL: Yes, he is. Good luck. 嗯, 来了. 祝您好运.

LAURA: Good morning, sir. 老板您早.

MR. CRAWFORD: Good morning, Miss Segura. 瑟姑拉小姐早.

LAURA: I'm sorry I'm late, sir, but this morning... 对不起, 老板, 我迟到了. 是因为今天

早上...

MR. CRAWFORD: You are always late, Miss Segura. 瑟姑拉小姐, 您总是迟到.

LAURA: But, sir, this morning... 可是今天早上...

MR.CRAWFORD: Miss Segura, please be here at nine o'clock. 瑟姑拉小姐, 请九点钟到.

LAURA: Yes, sir. 是的, 老板.

BILL: Well, how's your boss this morning? 您的老板今天怎麽样?

LAURA: He's angry. "Miss Segura. Please be here at nine o'clock." 他生气了. "瑟姑拉小姐,

请您九点钟到."

BILL: Your boss is right. 您的老板没有错.

LAURA: He's a monster! 他是一个怪物!

BILL: He's right, Laura. 劳拉, 他是对的.

LAURA: OK, he's right. 好吧, 他没有错.

BILL: Here. 来这儿.

LAURA: What is it? 那是什麽?

BILL: It's an ice cream sandwich. 一个冰淇淋三明治.

LAURA: How much is it? 多少钱?

BILL: For you-free! 给您... 免费赠送!

LAURA: Oh, Bill. You're a sweetheart! 比尔, 您真好!

MR.CRAWFORD: Hi, dear. Sorry I'm late. 亲爱的, 我回来了. 今天晚了一点, 很抱歉.

MRS. CRAWFORD: That's okay, dear. Busy day? 没关系, 亲爱的, 忙吗?

MR. CRAWFORD: Yes, very. My secretary, Miss Segura... 嗯, 非常忙, 我的秘书瑟姑拉小姐...

MRS. CRAWFORD: Laura! How is she? 劳拉! 她怎麽样了?

MR. CRAWFORD: She's fine, but... 她很好, 但是...

MRS. CRAWFORD: Oh, that's good. She's very nice. 那好, 她人很好.

MR. CRAWFORD: Yes, she is, but she's always late. 是的, 她很好, 可是她经常迟到.

MRS. CRAWFORD: Very late? 很迟吗?

MR. CRAWFORD: Yes. Fifteen minutes is very late! 嗯, 迟到十五分钟非常的严重!

JOANA: Where's the English class? 英文课在哪上?

PAULO: On the first floor. Room 101. 在一楼, 一零一号教室.

JOANA: Are you sure? 您确定吗?

PAULO: No, I... 不, 我...

JOANA: Look, Paulo. Are those students in our class? 保罗您看, 那些学生是不是在我们的班

上?

PAULO: Maybe they are. Excuse me. Good evening. Are you in English 3? 或许是. 很抱歉, 各

位晚安. 请问您们是不是上第三级英文?

STUDENTS: Yes, we are. 是的, 我们是.

PAULO: What's the room number? 教室是几号?

STUDENT 1: 201. On the second floor. 二零一, 在二楼.

PAULO: Thank you. See you there. 谢谢. 到那儿见.

PAULO: Look, Joana. There's my assistant, Maria, and her husband. Hello, Maria! Over here!

琼娜, 你看, 那位就是我的助手玛利亚, 还有她的先生. 喂, 玛利亚! 在这里!

MARIA: Paulo! Joana! What a surprise! Are you here for English, too? 保罗! 琼娜! 真想不

到! 您们也来上英文课吗?

PAULO AND JOANA: Yes, we are. 是的, 我们也是. MARIA: Howard, this is Paulo Farias, the new manager, and his sister, Joana. My husband,

Howard Becker. 霍华德, 这就是那新来的经理保罗·法瑞斯, 和他的妹妹琼娜. 这是我先生, 霍华

德·贝克.

PAULO, JOANA, AND HOWARD: Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识您.

PAULO: Here's the room. 201. 到了, 就是这间, 二零一号教室.

TEACHER: Good evening, class. 各位同学, 晚安.

STUDENTS: Good evening. 晚安.

TEACHER: Please sit down. Here are your books, New English 900. Now, listen to this dialogue.

Books closed. 请坐下. 这是您们的书. "新英语九百句". 现在请把书合起来听听这段对话.

JOANA: Paulo, I'm nervous. 保罗, 我很紧张.

PAULO: Why? 为什麽?

JOANA: I'm always nervous in school. 上课的时候我总是会紧张.

PAULO: Why? The teacher is very nice. 为什麽? 这位老师很慈祥.