值得珍藏的11句经典英文台词
- 格式:pdf
- 大小:99.30 KB
- 文档页数:2
1. Love means never having to say sorry.
爱就意味着你永远不用说对不起。
——Love Story(爱情故事)
2.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
——Forrest Gump(阿甘正传)
3. Some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.
有些鸟是永远都关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛上,都闪烁着自由的光辉。
——Shawshank Redemption(肖申克的救赎)
4. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
——The Lion King(狮子王)
5.In each single day of our life, we hastily brush past strangers that mean nothing to us but utter passers-by, but as time advances, one or two from the unknown group might unconsciously become an unalienable part for us, like an intimate friend or a real confidant.
每天你都有机会和很多人擦身而过,而你或者对他们一无所知,不过也许有一天他会变成你的朋友或是知己.
——ChungKing Express(重庆森林)
6. You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that wil l never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西
——Gone with The Wind(飘,另译乱世佳人)
7. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither
shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
——TITANIC(泰坦尼克号)
8.There’s no place like home.
世界上再没有地方像家一样。
——The Wizard of Oz(绿野仙踪)
9.If we are meant to meet again, then we will meet again.
如果我们注定要再次见面,那我们就会再见。
——Serendipity(缘分天注定)
10.It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me; it was what I didn’t see.
我停下来不是因为所见, 是因为所不见.
——The Legend of 1900(海上钢琴师)
11.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
——Sleepless in Seattle(西雅图不眠夜)。