餐厅点餐英语口语情景对话带翻译

  • 格式:pdf
  • 大小:83.65 KB
  • 文档页数:3

【 导语】出国旅游,处处都需要⽤到英语,其实当你还没迈进外国境内的时候就已经需要了,今天在这⾥为⼤家分享⼀些餐厅点餐英语⼝语情景对话,欢迎⼤家阅读!

【篇⼀】餐厅点餐英语⼝语情景对话带翻译

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

云波:⼤⼭,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

⼤⼭:是嫩⽜排加龙虾尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来⼀盘。 ⼤⼭,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.

⼤⼭:我定不下来。

Server: Are you ready to order?

服务员:可以点菜了吗?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

如梅:可以。我要⼀份海鲜⽜排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.

云波:我也要⼀份。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

⼤⼭:我要⼀个汉堡包。不⾏,我要烤⽜⾁。不,我要带⾻⽜排。

Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

服务员:⾁要烧成嫩的、不⽼不嫩的还是熟透的?

Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

三⼈齐声说:要不⽼不嫩的。

Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

服务员:要烤⼟⾖还是⽶饭?

Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

⼤⼭:我要烤⼟⾖。不⾏,我要⼀些⽶饭。不,我要烤⼟⾖。

Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

云波:我要⽶饭。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也要⽶饭。

Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

服务员:⾊拉台有⾊拉,请随便⽤。就在你们⾝后。 Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

云波:看这⼉有各式各样的⾊拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。

Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

⼤⼭:在加拿⼤,⾊拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌⾯⾊拉,味道很好吃。

Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

云波:凉拌⾯⾊拉是⽤什么做的?

Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

⼤⼭:⽤凉⾯条、蛋黄酱再拌⼀些蔬菜。

Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

⼤⼭:如梅,你来尝点⾯包吧,还热乎着呢。

Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

如梅:闻起来好⾹啊。

Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

⼤⼭:往上⾯抹些鲜黄油试⼀试。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:谢谢。

Dashan: You're welcome.

⼤⼭:不客⽓。

Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious. 如梅:啊,味道好⾹啊。

【篇⼆】餐厅点餐英语⼝语情景对话带翻译

Waiter: Hello, I’ll be your waiter today. Can I start you off with something to drink?你好,我是你们今天的服务⽣。⾸先能给⼆位来点喝的吗?

Ralph: Yes. I’ll have iced tea, please.好的,我要冰茶。

Anna: And I’ll have lemonade.我要柠檬汁。

Waiter: OK. Are you ready to order, or do you need a few minutes?好的,你们是现在点菜还是我⼏分钟之后再来?

Ralph: I think we’re ready. I’ll have the tomato soup to start, and the roast beef with mashed potatoes and peas.我们这就点菜。我要西红柿汤,还有配有⼟⾖泥和和豌⾖的烤⽜⾁。

Waiter: How do you want the beef — rare, medium or well done?你的⽜⾁要⼏分熟,⽣的,六分熟还是全熟的?

Ralph: Well done, please.全熟的。

Anna: And I’ll just have the fish, with potatoes and a salad.我要鱼,⼟⾖和沙拉。

【篇三】餐厅点餐英语⼝语情景对话带翻译

A:May I take your order?

A:可以点菜了吗? B:What would you like, Miss Tang?

B:您想吃点什么,唐⼩姐?

C:Well, (Pointing to the menu) I'll take this and this.

C:嗯,(指着菜单)我要这个和这个。

B:I'd like a steak and some French fries. Er... may I see the wine list, please?

B:我要⼀份⽜排和⼀些薯条。嗯…可以给我看⼀下酒单吗?

A:Here you are.

A:给您。

B:A bottle of red wine, please.

B:来⼀瓶红葡萄酒吧。

A:Anything else?

A:还要点别的吗?

B:No, thank you. That's all.

B:不要了,谢谢,就这些。