英语问路常用问答口语

  • 格式:docx
  • 大小:37.95 KB
  • 文档页数:4

下载文档原格式

  / 5
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

英语问路常用问答口语

1.用英语问路的常用套语:

Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the train station? 劳驾,请问去火车站怎么走?

Excuse me, can you tell me where the railway station is? 对不起,请问火车站在哪儿?

Excuse me, could you give me some directions? 请你给我

指指路好吗?

Excuse me, could you tell me which is the way to the nearest hospital? 请问去最近的医院怎么走?

Excuse me, would you please show me the way to the post office? 请告诉我去邮局怎么走好吗?

Excuse me, would you mind telling me the way to the police station? 对不起,请告诉我去警察局怎么走好吗?

Excuse me, can you direct me to the post office? 请问到

邮局怎么走?

Excuse me,where‘s the men’s (ladies‘), please? 请

问男(女)厕所在什么地方?

Excuse me,where‘s the bus station, please? 请问公共

汽车站在什么地方?

Excuse me, how can I get to the No. 1 Middle School? 请

问去一中怎么走?

Excuse me, could you tell me where there is a public telephone? 请问哪儿有公用电话?

Excuse me,is this the right way to the People‘s Park? 请问去人民公园走这条路对吗?

Excuse me, does this bus go to the train station? 请问这公共汽车是开火车站的吗?

Excuse me, I wonder if you could do me a favour. I‘m looking for the police station? 对不起,不知能否帮我,我在找警察局。

Is this the only way to get there? 去那儿只有这个条路吗?

Which is the best way to get there? 去那儿走哪条路呢?

What street is this? 这是什么街?

Where does this street lead to? 这条街通什么地方?

2. 用英语指路的常用套语:

Go straight on, then turn right at the second crossing. 一直走,在第二个十字路口向右拐。

Go down this street, and turn to the left at the first crossing. 沿着这条街走,在第一个十字路口向左拐。

Go straight ahead about 300 metres. 往前一直走 300米。

Go down the road and you‘ll come to a bus stop. 沿着这条路走,你会走到一个公共汽车站。

Go straight ahead until you come to a tall building,then turn left. 一直往前走,一直走到一座高楼,然后向左拐。

Go this way about 5 minutes. When you come to a lane,turn right. 沿着这条路大约走5分钟。当你走到一条小巷时,然后向右拐。

Keep going until you see a big white building on your left. 继续往前走,一直走到左边有座白色建筑。

Keep straight on for two blocks. 一直往前走,走过两条马路。

Walk until you get to the second crossing and then turn right. 一直走到第二个十字路口,然后向右拐。

Walk one block east. 朝东走过一个街区。

Take the first turning on [to] the left. 在第一个拐弯处向左拐。

Just follow this street two blocks. 沿着这条街走过两个街区就到。

Cross the street and turn left. 过了这条街,然后向左拐。

It‘s over there. 就在那边。

It‘s not far from here. 离这儿不远。

It‘s just around the corner. 就在拐角处。

It‘s just across the street. 就在街那边。

It‘s opposite the post office. 在邮局对面。

It‘s next to the hospital. 就在医院隔壁。

It‘s near the train station. 就在火车站附近。

It‘s on the third floor. 在三楼。

It‘s at the end of the street. 在这条街的尽头。

It‘s about 200 me tres from here. 离这儿大约300米。

It‘s about five minutes’ walk. 走路五分钟就到。