统考大学英语B英译汉题库

  • 格式:docx
  • 大小:90.34 KB
  • 文档页数:16

下载文档原格式

  / 16
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

统考大学英语B英译汉

题库

文件管理序列号:[K8UY-K9IO69-O6M243-OL889-F88688]

2017年9月统考大学英语B英译汉题库(201709)

复习建议:本部分考6小题,每题5分,共30分。基本都是复习资料原题,对于基础好的同学,建议自己尝试翻译,然后背答案;对于基础差的同学,根据原句中的简单单词,把单词背过,再背答案。所有句子必须背过,重中之重!!!

阅卷方式:本部分采取人工阅卷方式,没有标准答案,翻译句中任何一个单词正确会给0.5-1分,整句意思正确,会给满分。遇到复习资料中的原题,直接将背过的答案写上;遇到没见过的试题,则认识一个单词就写一个单词的意思,千万不要空着!

1. As is known to all, China is the largest developing country in the world today.

众所周知,中国式当今世界上最大的发展中国家

2. The friend saw everything but did not say a single word. 这位朋友看到了一切,却一言不发。

3. They thought that there must be something wrong with their TV set.他们认为电视机一定出了毛病了。

4. You and your team can discover the answers to problems together.你和你的团队能够一起找到问题的答案。

5. Life is meaningless without a purpose. 没有目标的生活是毫无意义的。

6. He didn't need to attend the meeting. 他没必要参加那个会议。

7. I read the local newspapers with great interest every evening.

我每晚怀着极大的兴趣读当地的报纸。

8. He prefers coffee to tea. 与茶相比,他更喜欢咖啡。

9. Our textbooks are very different from theirs. 我们的教材与他们的教材很不一样。

10. Are you fond of music? 你喜欢音乐吗?

11. You’d better do that again.你最好再做一遍。

12. What kind of life do most people enjoy? 大多数人喜欢什么样的生活?

13. This box can hold more books than that one. 这个箱子比那个箱子能装更多的书。

14. Both Ann and Mary are suitable for the job. 安妮和玛丽都

适合干这个工作。

15. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙赶到了办公室。

16. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡得很熟。

17. Have you seen Tom recently? 最近你看到汤姆了吗?

18. How are you doing these days? 这些日子你怎么样?

19. My classmate is much cleverer than I. 我的同学比我聪明多了。

20. What time do you go swimming every day? 你每天何时去

游泳?

21. Would you mind closing the window for me? 能帮我关一下

窗户吗?

22. Could you tell me where the post office is? 请问邮局在哪里?

23. I’m thinking about a visit to Paris.我在考虑去巴黎旅

游。

24. Look out the window it’s s till raining today! 看窗

外,今天还在下雨。

25. I hope we can have some snow this winter. 我希望今年冬

天会下点雪。

26. I’ve lost interest in my work.我对这份工作已经失去了兴趣。

27. This new country hopes to establish friendly relations with all its neighbors.

这个新成立的国家希望和所有邻国建立友好关系。

28. M ost students feel satisfied with the progress they’ve made.

大多数学生对自己所取得的进步赶到满意。

29. The doctor had no choice but reach out to their colleagues across the nation.

那个医生别无选择,只能想全国的同行求助。

30. I rang your house last night but your mother answered the phone.

我昨夜给你家打电话,但接电话的是你母亲。

31. I knocked on his door but nobody came to answer it. 我敲了

他的门,但没有人开门。

32. Do you think you can do it by yourself? 你认为你自己

可以单独完成这件事吗?

33.The people’s Republic of China (PRC), founded on October 1, 1949,

covers an area of 9.6 million square kilometers. 中华人民共和国成立于1949年10月1日,国土面积约960万平方公里。

34. People all over the world are trying to help the people in the quake-stricken areas.

全世界人民都在尽力帮助遭受地震地区的人民。