面朝大海春暖花开原文及欣赏
面朝大海春暖花开原文及欣赏
《面朝大海,春暖花开》这首诗歌以朴素明朗而又隽永清新的语言,拟想了尘世新鲜可爱,充满生机活力的幸福生活,表达了诗人真诚善良的祈愿,愿每一个陌生人在尘世中获得幸福。下面是应届毕业生小编收集整理好的面朝大海春暖花开原文及欣赏 ,欢迎阅读本文!
《面朝大海春暖花开》中英文
Facing the Sea With Spring Blossoms;HaiZi
面朝大海,春暖花开;海子
From tomorrow on,I will be a happy man.
从明天起,做一个幸福的人
Grooming,chopping and traveling all over the world.
喂马,劈柴,周游世界
From tomorrow on,I will care foodstuff and vegetables.
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
Living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms.
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
From tomorrow on,write to each of my dear ones.
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信
Telling them of my happiness.
告诉他们我的幸福
What the lightening of happiness has told me.
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
I will spread it to each of them.
我将告诉每一个人
Give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
Strangers,I will also wish you happy.
陌生人,我也为你祝福 May you have a brilliant future!