当幸福来敲门经典对白(中英)

  • 格式:docx
  • 大小:14.04 KB
  • 文档页数:2

下载文档原格式

  / 4
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

The Pursuit of Happyness

Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.

克里斯·加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。

Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.

克里斯·加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。

Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!

克里斯·加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。

Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?

马丁:如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说?

Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.

克里斯·加德纳:他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子。

There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I

幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。

I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't know.But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer.

我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。

Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.

别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.

如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。

Chris: Man, I got two questions for you: What do you do? And how do you do it?

哇,老兄,请教你两个问题:你是干什么?你是怎么干的?

-Man: I'm a stockbroker.

stockbroker: 股票经纪人

我是股票经纪人。

-Chris: Stockbroker. Oh, goodness. Had to go to college to be a stockbroker, huh?

goodness: 天啊

股票经纪人,哦,天哪。得上大学才能做股票经纪人,对吧?

-Man: You don't have to. Have to be good with numbers and good with people. That's it.

不用,只需要精通数字,会做人处世。就这么简单。

-Chris: Hey, you take care. I'll let you hang on to my car for the weekend. But I need it back for

Monday.

嘿,保重。周末我这车就借你了,不过星期一得还我哦。

-Man: Feed the meter.

meter: 邮资费

付停车费去吧。

-Chris: I still remember that moment. They all looked so damn happy to me. Why couldn't I look like that?

我还记得那一刻,他们全都看起来超幸福的样子,为什么我不能也满脸幸福?