口译答案1

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:54.50 KB
  • 文档页数:6

第一单元 促销

1.1 Line of business

1.1 经营范围

A. 请问你们主要的出口商品是什么

B. Certainly. We deal in home textiles, such as bedsheets, bedspreads, bath towels, and so on.

A. 你们经营桌布吗?

B.Yes. That’s under our line of business.

A. 给我看看你们的目录样本好吗?

B. Here you are. They’ll give you a good idea of the products we handle.

A. 唔。。。。看来可供选择的品种很多。

B. You’ll surely find something interesting.

A. 好吧, 可以把这些本子留在我这儿吗? 我想仔细看一下,看看有什么可以做的商品。

B. Keep them, if you like. Suppose we have another talk if anything interests you.

A. 那好。

1.2 An interesting product.

感兴趣的商品

A. 看来这些商品在我国内也许有销路

BAnything particular you want to inquire?

A. 我们对7号商品挺感兴趣.

BWe can offer from stock.

A. 我们才着手经营这一行当,恐怕眼下做不了多少.

B Why not place a trial order to sound out the market potential?

A. 我也正这么考虑

1.3 Business principle

A. 我们的产品行销海外许多地址区,很受那里用户的欢迎.

B The exhibits in the hall certainly look attractive.

A. 我们确信这些产品也会在你们的市场上走俏。

B Certainly. It’s our principle in business to “Honor the contract and keep our promise”.

A. 那当然. “重合同、守信用“是我们经营业务的原则。

B It’s hard to say. It depends on what you choose and how many you want.

A. 这很难说,要根据你们所选择的商品和所需要的数量而定。

1.4 providing technical data

提供技术资料

A. 从目录上你可以看出我们能够供应的机床范围很广。 我们的产品在世界市场上很有名。

B. 能不能提供一些技术资料? 我们想进一步了解你们的产品。

A. 当然行。这儿有几份,你可以全拿去。 我们还有一部录象片,展示了我们最新产品的结构和运作。

B. 那很有用。

A. 如果你乐意,我可以安排技术人员和你面谈以便使你对我们的产品有一个全面的了解。 1.5 Pushing a new product

推销新产品

A. 你觉得我们的录象机怎么样?

B Do they tape in color?

A. 可以,而且操作起来很容易。我们是自产自销。

A. But your product is new to our customers. It’s no easy thing to push the sale of a new

product.

A. 当然不容易,因为你们还从来没有试做过我们的产品。

Unit 2 visiting factories

参观工厂

2.1 inviting people over

邀请参观

A. 如果你在这里要呆几天的话,我们很希望你能到我们工厂来看看。

B It’s very kind of you to say so. My associate and I would be interested in visiting your

factory.

A. 告诉我们什么时候你们有空,我们好作安排。

B Thank you. I’ll give you a call this afternoon to set the time. There’s noting like seeing things

with one’s own eyes.

A. 的确如此。参观后你会对我们的产品更了解。

2.2 Showing people around

带领参观

A. 我陪你到各处看看,边走边讲解。

B That’ll be most helpful.

A. 这是我们的办公大楼。 所有的行政部门都在这里。那边是科研发展部。

B How much do you spend on development every year?

A. 你们每年花多少钱在科研上?

B. 大约是总销售额的3%到4%。

A. 对面那座建筑是什么?

B. 那是仓库,存放周转快的货物,这样有急的订货时,就立刻可交现货。

A. 如果我现在订购,到交货要多少时间?

B It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want.

2.3 talking about the plant

谈论工厂

A. 这工厂有多大?

B It covers an area of 75,000 square meters.

A. 比我想象的要大多了。 什么时候建厂的?

B In early 70s. We’ll soon be celebrating the 20th anniversary.

A. 七十年代初期。我们很快就要庆祝建厂二十周年了。

B Congratulations.

A. 祝贺你们。 BThank you.

A. 工厂有多少员工?

B 500. We’re running on three shifts.

A. 从原料到成品都是工厂自己生产吗?

B Some accessories are made by our associates specializing in these fields. Well, here we’re at

the production shop. Shall we start with the assembly line?

A. 好的

2.4 Looking over manufacturing process

参观生产过程

A. 请戴上防护帽

B Do we need to put on the jackets too?

A. 最好穿上,以保护你的衣服。请留神脚下。

B Thank you. Is the production line fully automatic?

A. 唔,不是全部自动的

B I see. How do you control the quality?

A. 所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关

B What’s the monthly output?

A. 目前每月1,000台。 从十月份开始每月将为1,200台。

B. What’s your usual percentage of rejects?

A. 不合格率通常是多少?

B 正常情况下为2% 左右。

A. 那太了不起了。 成品是从那边出来是吗?

B. Yes. Shall we take a break now?

2.5 Talking about new product

谈论新产品

A. 谢谢你们陪我看了整个工厂。 这次参观使我对你们的产品范围有了很好的了解。

B It’s a pleasure to show our factory to our friends. What’s your general impression, may I ask?

A. 的确给人印象很深,尤其是你们的NW型机器的速度。

B That’s our latest development. A product with high performance. . We put it on the market

just two months ago.

A. 我想这机器可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

B Certainly. No one can match us as far as speed is concerned.

A. 这机器的样本册子能给我一些吗? 如果可能,还有价格。

B Right. Here are our sales catalog and literature.

A. 谢谢。我想也许将来我们可以合作。

Unit 3 Inquiry and offer

询价和报价

3.1 making inquiries.

询价 A. 我们对你们的抽纱制品很有兴趣。供应情况怎么样?

B For most of the articles in the catalog, we have good supply.

A. 这是我们的询价单。所需要的品种、规格和数量都在上面

B Thanks. I’ll look into it and let you have our firm offers tomorrow.

A. 我不需要提醒你市场的竞争很剧烈。

B You’ll find our prices very favorable.

A. 那很好。顺便问一下,你们是报离岸价还是到岸价?

B Either can be done, though we usually quote on CIF basis.

A. 那请你报包括百分之五佣金在内的到岸价行吗?

B Certainly. We can work them out for you.

3.2 making offers

报盘

A. 目录中所列的商品你们能报价吗?

B Here’s the price list. But the prices are subject to our final confirmation. If you inquire

specifically, we can give you firm offers.

A. 9304号商品看来我可以试试。

B What’s the quantity you’re likely to take?

A. 做100吨开个头

B How soon do you want the goods to be delivered?

A. 十月初

B And the port of destination?