商务英语常用的句子

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:27.50 KB
  • 文档页数:3

下载文档原格式

  / 6
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1.商务谈判中开始会谈的一般用语

Now that we are all here, let's begin the talk, shall we?

现在人都到了,咱们开始,怎么样?

What do you think if we begin now?

我们现在开始,好吗?

If you don't mind, I think we'd better begin right away.

你要是不介意,我们就开始吧。

Suppose we get down to business now?

现在我们开始怎么样?

Let's get straight down to business now?

我们直截了当谈问题吧。

Well, I know you're all extremely busy, so why don't we get started?

我知道你们都特别忙,那就赶紧开始吧。

As we are familiar with each other, let's come straight to the point.

大家都是熟人,我们就开门见山吧。

We've gone too far off the point. Let's return to the topic under discussion.

咱们离题太远了,还是回到正题上来吧。

Let's have a word about delivery, OK?

咱们谈谈交货问题,好吗?

Let's have a talk over the question of payment terms, if you don't mind.

你要是不反对,我们就谈谈付款条件。

Speaking of mode of payment, can you advise me of your general practice in this respect?

谈到付款方式,能否告诉我,你们这方面通常怎么做?

单词词组解析:

right away: 立刻

get down to: 开始认真考虑。在本文的句子中是指立刻开始讨论吧。还可以加入一些其他的形容词,比如:get straight down to. 更突出了直截了当的意思。

off the point: 离题,跑题。

delivery: 递送,交送,交货。在贸易交流中,这个词的意思是交货。

payment terms: 付款方式。在商务合同中还有很多其他条款,比如:检验条款,包装条款等等。

2.商务交流中如何表示不同意对方意见

在商务往来的交流中很多时候都会达不成共识,如果要表达不同意对方的意见有以下表达:

I'm sorry, I disagree with you there. I don't think that's the way with it.

对不起,我不同意你的看法。我认为那不是办法。

This works against common sense. I don't go along with it for one minute.

这有悖常理,我一点也不同意。

I'm totally against the proposal of making transshipment at Hong Kong.

我完全反对在香港转船的建议。

I wouldn't say that. I think it's only a matter of time.

我不认为如此,我认为这只是个时间问题。

I don't like the idea of substituting Type No. 15 for the portion undelivered.

我不同意未交货部分改用15型代替。

It's absolutely impossible. I really can't accept the idea.

这完全不可能。我实在不能接受这个主意。

3.商务谈判中如何表示同意Agreement

Good idea! I totally agree with you. 好主意!我完全同意你的意见。

We are all for your suggestion as to how to render better service. 我们完全同意你关于提供更好服务的建议。

I think you are right. 我认为你是对的。

Excellent! That's exactly what I think. 好极了!那恰恰是我所想的。

That sounds reasonable. We need to get the best possible deal. 听上去有道理。我们应该获得更好的交易条件。

I share your views. 我同意你的意见。

I support your opinion. 我支持你的意见。

I've no objection. 我没反对意见。

I'm in favor of your proposal. 我赞成你的意见。

Suits me fine. 这对我合适(我同意)。

4.商务交谈中如何礼貌地打断别人的话

在商务谈话中,有时会对别人的看法有不同意见,而打断别人的话是很不礼貌的,怎么才能礼貌地打断别人的话呢?

1. Sorry to interrupt you, but will you first let us know your idea of annual sales?

2. May I interrupt you a moment?

3. Excuse me for interrupting you. I hope you will explain yourself in more detail.

4. If you don't mind, may I say one word here?

5. Just a moment, please. Allow me to say something here.

中文参考:

1. 对不起打断您的话,不过请先谈谈您对年销售量的看法。

2. 打断您一会儿,可以吗?

3. 对不起打断您的话,希望你能解释更详细点。

4. 请别介意,我可以插一句话吗?

5. 请稍停一下,允许我插几句话。