天降美食经典台词

  • 格式:docx
  • 大小:16.73 KB
  • 文档页数:3

史努比大电影经典台词

1.A new kite,a perfect breeze,it all feels just right

新的风筝,完美的微风,所有的感觉都是刚刚好

2.Now that the kite-eating tree is sleeping for the winter,we have nothing to fear

现在吃风筝的树都进入冬眠了,我们没有什么后顾之忧了

3.Remember, it`s the courage to continue that counts

记住,百折不挠的勇气最可贵

4.I should have known what kind of a person tries to fly a kite in the middle of winter?

我早就该想到,什么人会在这么个大冬天里放风筝呢?

5.Don`t you ever know when to give up,you will never get that kite fly

你不懂什么时候该放弃,那你就永远都放不了你的风筝

6.Ignoring what my sister Lucy says has enabled me to make it this far in life

我能活得这么久是因为我一直忽视我姐姐说的话

7.What would I do without a good friend like you?

没有你这么个好朋友我该怎么活

8.I may have had troubles in past flying a kite,and I may have never won a baseball game but

it`s not for the lack of trying

我可能过去放风筝有问题,我可能从没赢过一场棒球赛,但是我会一直努力的

9.It all comes down to this one pitch

胜负在此一球

10.It`s going to be a long winter

注定是一个格外漫长的冬天

11.Maybe he will appreciate my natural beauty

可能他将会欣赏到我的天生丽质

12.I just hope the new kid has never hear of me

我只希望这个新来的孩子从没听说过我

13.This time,everything will be different

这一次,一切都会不同

14.why did everything i try turns wrong

为什么我做什么错什么

15.Sometimes I wonder if the kids really like me,maybe that the new kid would see who i really

am

有时候我真想知道大家是否真的喜欢我,可能新来的孩子能了解真实的我

16.The dog doesn’t try to give advise or charge you,they just love you for who you are

狗狗不会试图去教你做人或者对你指指点点,他们只是单纯的爱你这个人

17.No dogs allowed

狗狗禁止入内

e ob,focus,first impression is everything

不行,集中精力,第一印象最重要

19.She likes to bite the pencil like I do,we have something in common

她和我一样喜欢咬笔,我们有共同同点了

20.Have you ever had the feeling when you can`t stop smiling?

你试过嘴角情不自禁上扬的感觉吗?

天降美食1

1.Have you ever felt like you were a little bit different?Like you had something unique to offer the

world...

你曾否感觉到自己和别人有些许不同?正如你有某些独特的才能可以贡献世人

2.What is the number one problem facing our community today?

我们班今天面临的首要问题是什么?

3.What a freak. He wants to be smart, but that's lame.

真是个怪人啊!他想变成个聪明的人,可惜糟透了

4.I wanted to run away that day.But you can't run away from your own feet.

我想逃离那一天的记忆,但是你永远逃离不了自己的脚

5.Not every sardine is meant to swim, son.I don't understand fishing metaphors.

儿子,并不是每一条沙丁鱼都会游泳,捕鱼的比喻我听不懂

6.People probably thought that these guys were weirdoes too.But that never stopped them.

人们可能也觉得这些家伙都是怪人,但是他们却从未停止自己的脚步

7.The world needs your originality

这个世界需要你的原创力量

8.And I know that you're gonna do big things someday.

并且我相信你将来某一天是要做大事儿的人

9.From that moment on......I was determined to invent something great.

从那一刻起,我下定决心要研究出最棒的发明

10.My dream was to help my hometown,a tiny island hidden under the "A " in "Atlantic",called

Swallow Falls.

我的梦想是帮助我的家乡,一个很小的岛屿,就在大西洋的“大”字下面,它的名字叫燕瀑岛

11.Life became gray and flavorless

生活变得灰暗乏味

12.Can I count on your help?

我能仰仗你的帮助吗?

13.All your technology stuff, it just ends in disaster.

你所有的科技发明,到最后都是一场灾难

14.You don't keep throwing your net where there aren't any fish.

没有鱼的地方,就不要一直撒网了

15.I know it's time to put our sardine-canning past behind us,and look to the future.

我知道是时候把沙丁鱼罐头的辉煌历史抛之脑后向未来展望了

16.You've always been like a son to me

我一直把你当做我儿子

17.I want him to have a bright future.

我想让他拥有一个光明的将来

18.You are about to witness an historic event

你将会见证一项历史性的伟大工程

19.I didn't get hurt, but that does not mean that I'm not still mad at you.

我没受伤并不代表我不对你生气

20.My whole career was ruined by some crazy jerk riding a homemade rocket.

我的职业生涯被一个骑着自制火箭的疯子给毁了 天降美食2

1.I always wanted to be a great inventor.

我总是想成为一名伟大的发明家

2.You know, I have devoted my life to inventing the future.But every dream has a beginning.

你懂得,我已经把我的生命贡献给了发明事业,但是每一个梦想都有一个开始

3.The lack of sleeves frees up my arms to do this

撸起袖子自己干

4.You expect us to skedaddle from our homes because of some nasty leftovers?

你希望我们只是因为一些剩菜就从我们的家园逃离吗?

5.On account of making a promise two minutes ago to build a lab with my friends

因为两分钟前我和我朋友刚承诺要建一个实验室

6.Now we can keep an eye on him

现在我们能盯着他了

7.He has no idea of our real plan

他根本不知道我们真正的计划

8.I'm so looking forward to working with you guy

我特别期待和你一起工作

9.When I'm up on stage getting my vest,you hit the red button when I say "celebrate."

当我穿着背心爬上舞台说庆祝的时候你就按下这个红色按钮

10.Someone who's smart, but still naive.Someone who idolizes me,has recently hit rock bottom

有人聪明但天真,有人有人过度崇拜我却跌入谷底

11.Mom gave me this lab coat because she always dreamed I'd do great things.

妈妈送我这件实验服,因为他始终相信我能干大事

12.if there's still a mess on the island, we can go clean it up ourselves.

如果岛上还是很脏乱,那我们就自己清扫干净

13.You're too old to be doing that kind of work.

做那种工作你年纪太大了

14.I'm afraid I have something very important to discuss

我恐怕有些很重要的事儿要跟你讨论一下

15.I'm so excited to get this opportunity to show you my inventions.

有机会给你展示一下我的发明简直太兴奋了

16.There's only two of us left