初一英语课文

  • 格式:txt
  • 大小:52.28 KB
  • 文档页数:21

Unit 1 GAO:Good morning, class.
高老师:同学们,早上好!

CLASS:Good morning, teacher.
学生:老师早上好!

GAO:Sit down, please.
高老师:请坐。

GAO:My name is Gao Hui. What is your name?
高老师:我的名字是高惠,你叫什么名字?

LI LEI:Li Lei.
李垒:李垒。

MEIMEI:Hello!
梅梅:你好!

JIM:Hello!
吉姆:你好!

MEIMEI:My name is Han Meimei. What's your name?
梅梅:我叫韩梅梅,您呢?

JIM:My name is Jim Green.
吉姆:我叫吉姆格林。

JIM:How are you, Miss Gao?
吉姆:高老师,你好吗?

GAO:Fine, thank you.
高老师:我很好。谢谢。

LILEI:Hello, Jim! How are you?
李垒:吉姆,你好吗?

JIM:Fine, thank you, Li Lei. How are you?
吉姆:我很好,谢谢。你呢?

LILEI:I'm fine, too.
李垒:我也很好。

GAO:Good morning, Mr. Wang!
高老师:王先生,早上好!

WANG:Good morning. Sit down, please.
王先生:早上好,请坐。

GAO:Thank you.
高老师:谢谢!

KATE:Hello! My name is Kate Green.
凯特: 你好!我叫凯特-格林。

JIM:Hello! I'm Jim Green.
吉姆: 你好!我叫吉姆-格林。

POLLY: And I'm Polly!
波利: 我是波利!

TEACHER:Hello! Are you Weihua?
老师: 你好!你是魏华吗?

WEIHUA:Yes, I am.
魏华: 是的,我是。

LINTAO:Hello! Are you Li Ming?
林涛: 你好!你是李明吗?

LILEI:No, I'm not. I'm Li Lei.
李磊: 不是。我是李磊。



Unit 2
LILEI:Hello, Jim.
李磊: 你好,吉姆!

JIM:Hello, Li Lei.
吉姆: 你好,李磊!

LILEI: This is Wei Hua. Wei Hua, this is Jim.
李磊: 这是魏华。魏华,这是吉姆。

WEIHUA:Hello, Jim! Nice to meet you.
魏华: 吉姆,你好。见到你很高兴!

JIM:Hello, Wei Hua! Nice to meet you.
吉姆: 魏华,见到你也很高兴!

WEIHUA:How are you?
魏华: 你好吗?

JIM: Fine, thank you. And you?
吉姆: 我很好,谢谢。你怎么样?

WEIHUA:I'm OK.
魏华: 我还可以。

Unit 3
A: Good afternoon!
A: 下午好!

B: Good afternoon!
B: 下午好!

A: Are you Mr. Green?
A: 你是格林先生吗?

B: No, I'm not.
B: 不是。

A: Sorry.
A: 对不起。

Li Fen: Excuse me! Are you Mr. Green?
李芬: 请问,您是格林先生吗?

Mr. Green: Yes, I am.
格林: 对,我就是。

Li Fen: Oh, good! I'm Li Fen.
李芬: 哦,太好了,我叫李芬。

Mr. Green: How do you do?
格林: 您好!

Li Fen: How do you do?
李芬: 您好!

TEACHER: What's your name, please?
老师: 请问你听什么名字?

SUN HUIMIN: My name is Sun Huimin.
孙辉民: 我叫孙辉民。

TEACHER: Can you spell it, please?
老师: 请把它拼出来好吗?

SUN HUIMIN: Yes, S-U-N Sun, H-U-I-M-I-N Huimin.


孙辉民:好的,S-U-N是孙,H-U-I-M-I-N是辉了。

A: Good afternoon.
A: 下午好。

B: Good afternoon.
B: 下午好。

A: What's your name, please?
A: 请问您叫什么名字?

B: Sue Read.
B: 休·里德。

A: Can you spell it, please?
A: 请您把它拼出来好吗?

B: Yes, S-U-E Sue, R-E-A-D Read.
B: 好的,S-U-E是休,R-E-A-D是里德。

STUDENT: Mum, this is my teacher, Miss Gao.
学生: 妈妈,这位是我的老师,高小姐。

MOTHER: How do you do?
妈妈: 您好!

TEACHER: How do you do?
老师: 您好!

STUDENT: Jim, what's this in English?
学生: 吉姆,这个(东西)用英语怎么说?

JIM: It's a book.
吉姆: 一本书。

STUDENT: What's this in English?
学生: 这个(东西)用英语怎么说?

JIM: It's a pen.
吉姆: 一支钢笔。

STUDENT: And what's this?
学生: 那么这个用英语怎么说?

JIM: It's a desk.
吉姆: 一张书桌。

STUDENT: Good morning, Miss Gao.
学生: 早上好,高小姐。

TEACHER: Good morning! What's your name, please?
老师: 早上好!请问你叫什么名字?

STUDENT: My name is Fang Xiaoling. How are you, Miss Gao?
学生: 我叫方小玲。高小姐,您怎么样?

TEACHER: I'm fine, thanks. And you?
老师: 我很好,谢谢。你呢?

STUDENT: I'm fine,too. Excuse me, Miss Gao, what's this in English?
学生: 我也很好。请问,高小姐,这个用英语怎么说?

TEACHER: It's a book.
老师: 一本书。

STUDENT: Can you spell it, please?
学生: 请您把它拼出来好吗?

TEACHER: Yes. B-double O-K, book.
老师: 好的。B-双写O-K,book(书)。

STUDENT: Thank you. Goodbye!
学生: 谢谢您。再见!

TEACHER: Goodbye!
老师: 再见!

Unit 4
TEACHER: What's your name?
老师: 你叫什么名字?

LIU YING: My name is Liu Ying. I'm in Row 1. I'm Number 2.
刘颖: 我叫刘颖。我在第一排。我是2号。

LI LEI: My name is Li Lei. I'm in Row 1, too. I'm Number 3.
李磊: 我叫李磊。我也是第一排。我是3号。

STUDENT: Are you Lin Tao?
学生: 你是林涛吗?

LIN TAO: Yes, I am.
林涛: 是的。

STUDENT: Are you in Row 4?
学生: 你是在第四排吗?

LIN TAO: Yes, I am.
林涛: 对,我是在第四排。

STUDENT: Are you Han Meimei?
学生: 你是韩梅梅吗?

MA LILI : No, I'm not. I'm Ma Lili.
马莉莉: 不,我不是,我是马莉莉。

STUDENT: Are you in Row 5?
学生: 你是在第五排吗?

MA LILI : No, I'm not. I'm in Row 6.
马莉莉: 不,不是的。我坐在第六排。

A: How old are you?
A: 你多大了?

B: I'm eleven. How old are you?
B: 我11岁。你多大?

A: I'm twelve.
A: 我是12岁了。

A: Are you ten?
A:

你10岁吗?

B: No, I'm not. I'm eleven. Are you twelve?
B: 不,我不是10岁,我11岁了。你12岁吗?

A: Yes, I am.
A: 是的,我12岁。

Mrs. Read: Hello! What's your name?
里德夫人: 你好!你叫什么名字?

Ma Lili: My name is Ma Lili.
马莉莉: 我叫马莉莉。

Mrs. Read: How old are you?
里德夫人: 你多大了?

Ma Lili: I'm twelve. What's your name, please?
马莉莉: 12岁了。请问您叫什么名字?

Mrs. Read: Mrs. Read.
里德夫人: 里德夫人。

Ma Lili: Can you spell it, please?
马莉莉: 请您拼出来好吗?

Mrs. Read: Yes. R-E-A-D, Read.
里德夫人: 好的,R-E-A-D,里德。

Ma Lili: How old are you?
马莉莉: 您多大岁数了?

Mrs. Read: Ah, it's a secret!
里德夫人: 呵,这是个秘密!

Unit 5

A: What's this in English?
A: 这用英语怎么说?

B: It's a clock.
B: 一只钟

A: And what's this?
A: 那么这个呢?

B: It's a pencil-box.
B: 一只铅笔盒

A: Is this a pen?
A: 这是一支钢笔吗?

B: Yes, it is.
B: 是的,这是一支钢笔。

A: Is this a pencil?
A: 这是一支铅笔吗?

B: No, it isn't.It's a ruler.
B: 不,不是,这是一把尺子。

A: Is this a map?
A: 这是一张地图吗?

B: Yes, it is.
B: 是的,是一张地图。

A: Is this a book?
A: 这是一本书吗?

B: No, it isn't.
B: 不,不是。

A: What's this in English?
A: 这个用英语怎么说?

B: It's a bike.
B: 一辆自行车 (a bike)。

A: What's that in English?
A: 那个用英语怎么说?

B: It's a bus.
B: 一辆公共汽车 (a bus).

A: Is that a car?
A: 那是一辆小汽车吗?

B: No, it isn't. It's a jeep.
B: 那不是。那是一辆吉普车。

A: Look! That's a car.
A: 你看!那是小汽车。

B: Yes. It's a Chinese car.
B: 对,那是辆中国产的小汽车。

A: Is that an English car?
A: 那是辆英国产的小汽车吗?

B: No, it isn't. It's a Japanese car. That's an English car!
B: 不是。那是一辆日本产的小汽车。那(才)是一辆英国产的小汽车!

Unit 6
A: Who's that?
A: 那个人是谁?

B: That's Su Weifang.
B: 那是苏魏芳。

A: How old is she?
A: 她多大了?

B: I think she's twelve.
B: 我想她十二岁了。

A: Who's that?
A: 那个人是谁?

B: I think he's Mr. Zhang.
B: 我想他是张先生吧。

A: How old is he?
A: 他多大年纪了?

B: I don't know. I think he's very old.
B: 不知道。我想他年纪一定很大了。

TEACHER: Is everyone here today?
老师: 今天每个人都到吗?

STUDENT(A): No.
学生(A): 没有。

TEACHER:Who's not here?
老师: 谁还没有到?

STUDENT(A): Liu Fang is not here.


学生(A): 刘芳没有到。

TEACHER: Is she at school today?
老师: 她今天上学来了吗?

STUDENT(A): Sorry, I don't know.
学生(A): 对不起,我不知道。

STUDENT(B): No, she isn't.
学生(B): 不,她没来。

TEACHER: Where is she?
老师:她在哪里?

STUDENT(B): I think she is at home.
学生(B): 我想她在家里吧。

SAM: Hello! 609 8724.
萨姆: 喂!这儿是609 8724。

MIKE: Hello, Bill?
迈克: 喂,是比尔吗?

SAM: No, this is Sam.
萨姆: 不,我是萨姆。

MIKE: Hi, Sam. This is Mike. How are you?
迈克: 喂,萨姆。我是迈克。你好吗?

SAM: Fine, thanks, Mike.
萨姆: 我很好,谢谢你,迈克。

MIKE: Is Bill in, Sam?
迈克: 萨姆,比尔在家吗?

SAM: Sorry, he's not at home.
萨姆: 对不起,他不在家。

MIKE: OK. Thank you. Goodbye!
迈克: 好吧,谢谢你。再见!

SAM: Bye!
萨姆: 再见!

Unit 7
A: Excuse me! Is this your pencil-box?
A: 请问,这是你的铅笔盒吗?

B: Yes, it is.
B: 对,是我的。

A: Here you are!
A: 给你!

B: Thank you.
B: 谢谢。

A: Is this your eraser?
A: 这是你的橡皮擦吗?

B: No, it isn't. I think it's her eraser.
B: 不,不是我的。我想那是她的橡皮擦。

A: Han Meimei, is this your eraser?
A: 韩梅梅,这是你的橡皮擦吗?

C: Yes, it is. Thanks!
C: 对,是我的。谢谢!

A: That's OK.
A: 别客气。

STUDENT(A): Where's my cup? Is that my cup?
A: 我的杯子在哪儿?那是我的杯子吗?

STUDENT(B): No, I think it's his cup.
B: 不,我想那是他的杯子。

STUDENT(A): Jim, is this your cup?
A: 吉姆,这是你的杯子吗?

Jim: Oh, yes, it is.
Jim: 哦,对,是我的杯子。
STUDENT(A): Here you are.
A: 给你。

Jim: Thanks!
Jim: 谢谢!

STUDENT(A): But where's my cup?
A: 可我的杯子上哪里去了?

A: What's this?
A:这是什么?

B: It's a banana.
B:这是一只香蕉。

A: What are these?
A:这些是什么?

B: They are bananas.
B:这些是香蕉。

A: Are these English books?
A: 这些是英语书吗?

B: Yes, they are.
B: 对,这些是英语书。

A: Are they your books?
A: 这些是你的书吗?

B: No, they aren't. They're their books.
B: 不,不是我的。这些是他们的书。

A: Excuse me!
A: 打扰一下。

B: Yes?
B: 什么事?

A: Are these your apples?
A: 这些是你的苹果吗?

B: No, they aren't.
B: 不,不是我的苹果。

A: Excuse me!
A: 打扰一下。

C: Yes?
C: 什么事?

A: Are these your apples?
A: 这些是你的苹果吗?

C: Oh, yes, they are.
C: 哦,对,是我的。

A: Here you are.
A: 给你。

C: Thank you v

ery much.
C: 太谢谢你了。

A: That's all right.
A: 别客气。

Unit 8
POLICEMAN: Excuse me! Is this your bike?
警察:打扰一下。这是你的自行车吗?

MAN: No, it isn't. Ask that woman. I think it's her bike.
男人: 不,不是我的。问问那个妇女吗。我想这是她的自行车。

POLICEMAN: Excuse me!
警察:打扰一下。

WOMAN: Yes?
妇女:什么事?

POLICEMAN: Is that your bike?
警察:那是你的自行车吗?

WOMAN: No, that's not my bike.
妇女:不,那不是我的自行车。

POLICEMAN: Is this your bike?
警察:这是你的自行车吗?

BOY: Yes, it is.
男孩:是的,是我的。

POLICEMAN: How old are you?
警察:你多大啦?

BOY: Thirteen.
男孩:13岁。

POLICEMAN: Can I see your licence, please?
警察:请让我看看你的车证好吗?

BOY: OK.
男孩:好的。

BOY: Here you are.
男孩:给你。

POLICEMAN: That's all right. Thank you. Goodbye!
警察:好的。谢谢你,再见!

BOY: Thank you. Bye-bye.
男孩:谢谢。再见。

My name is Jim Green. I am twelve. This is my school. It is No. 14 Middle School.
我叫吉姆·格林。我12岁了。这是我的学校,这是第十四中学。

My teacher's name is Miss Gao. At school I have a friend. His name is Li Lei.
我的老师是高小姐,我在学校里有一个朋友。他叫李磊。

POLICEMAN: Excuse me! Is this your bike?
警察:打扰一下。这是你的自行车吗?

MAN: No, it isn't. Ask that woman. I think it's her bike.
男人: 不,不是我的。问问那个妇女吗。我想这是她的自行车。

POLICEMAN: Excuse me!
警察:打扰一下。

WOMAN: Yes?
妇女:什么事?

POLICEMAN: Is that your bike?
警察:那是你的自行车吗?

WOMAN: No, that's not my bike.
妇女:不,那不是我的自行车。

POLICEMAN: Is this your bike?
警察:这是你的自行车吗?

BOY: Yes, it is.
男孩:是的,是我的。

POLICEMAN: How old are you?
警察:你多大啦?

BOY: Thirteen.
孩:13岁。

POLICEMAN: Can I see your licence, please?
警察:请让我看看你的车证好吗?

BOY: OK.
男孩:好的。

BOY: Here you are.
男孩:给你。

POLICEMAN: That's all right. Thank you. Goodbye!
警察:好的。谢谢你,再见!

BOY: Thank you. Bye-bye.
男孩:谢谢。再见。


Unit 9
TEACHER: Today we have two new students. Their names are Lucy and Lily.
老师:今天我们班来了两位新同学,他们的名字叫Lucy和Lily。

TEACHER: Er, this is Lucy, and er, this is Lily.
老师:这个是露茜,这个是莉莉。

LUCY: I'm not Lily. I'm Lucy. She's Lily!
露茜:我不是莉莉,我是露茜,她是莉莉。

LILY: I'm not Lucy. I'm Lily. She's Lucy!
莉莉:我不是露茜,我是莉

莉,她是露茜。

TWINS: We're twins!
双胞胎:我们是双胞胎。

TEACHER: Sorry! You look the same!
老师:对不起,你们两个看上去一样。

TWINS: That's OK!
双胞胎:没关系。

TEACHER: Are you English?
老师:你们是英国人吗?

TWINS: No, we're American.
双胞胎:不是,我们是美国人。

TEACHER: OK. Please sit down over there.
老师:好,请坐吧!

TEACHER: Han Meimei, please look after the twins today.
老师:韩梅梅,今天请照顾两姐妹。

MEIMEI: Yes, Miss Gao. Hello! This way, please.
梅梅:好的,高小姐。你们好!请这边走。

TWINS: Thank you.
双胞胎:谢谢。

MEIMEI: How old are you?
梅梅:你们多大了?

TWINS: We're eleven.
双胞胎:十一岁。

MEIMEI: What row are you in? Do you know?
梅梅:你们知道你们在哪一排吗?

LUCY: No, we don't.
露茜:我们不知道。

MEIMEI: You're in Row Four.
梅梅:你在第四排。

LILY: Am I in the same row?
莉莉:我也在吗?

MEIMEI: Yes, you are.
梅梅:对,你也是。

LILY: Good! Thanks.
莉莉:太感谢了。

EIMEI: That's OK.
梅梅:别客气。

LUCY: Can we put our coats here?
露茜:我们可以把衣服放在这吗?

MEIMEI: Oh yes, put them here.
梅梅:可以,放吧!

LUCY: Excuse me. Where's the toilet, please?
露茜:请问洗手间在哪?

MEIMEI: The toilet?Oh, it's over there. This way, please.
梅梅:洗手间,噢,在那儿,这边来。

LI LEI: Hello, Jim.
李磊:你好,吉姆.

JIM: Hello, Li Lei. Who are they?
吉姆:你好,李磊,他们是谁?

LI LEI: Oh, sorry! This is Lucy. This is Lily. They're new. Lucy, this is my friend Jim.
李磊:噢,对不起,这是露茜,这个是莉莉。他们是新来的,露茜这是我的朋友吉姆。

LUCY: Hi, Jim. Nice to meet you.
露茜:你好,吉姆.很高兴见到你。

JIM: Nice to meet you too! What class are you in?
吉姆:我也很高兴。你是哪班的?

LILY: We're in Class Three, Grade One.
莉莉:我们是在一年级,三班。

JIM: Oh, good. We're in the same class.
吉姆:我们在一个班的。

LILY: Excuse me, are you American, too?
莉莉:对不起,问一下,你是美国人吗?

JIM: No, I'm English.
吉姆:不,我是英国人。

Unit 10
A: Can you see the door?
A: 你能看见门吗?

B: Yes, I can.
B: 是的。

A: Where is it?
A: 在哪里?

B: It's here. Can you see an orange?
B: 在这儿。你能看见一只橘子吗?

A: No, I can't.
A: 不,不能。

A: Where is Lucy's coat?
A: 露茜的外衣在哪里?

B: Is it on the desk?
B: 是在桌子上吗?

A: Yes, it is.
A: 是的。

A: Where is Lucy's bag?
A: 露茜的书包呢?

B: Is it behind her chair?
B: 在

她的椅子后面吗?

A: Yes, it is.
A: 是的。

A: Where are the balls?
A: 球在哪里?

B: Are they under the chair?
B: 他们在椅子下面吗?

A: No, they aren't. They're on the floor.
A: 不,不在。它们在地上。

A: Where're Lucy's pencils? Are they on her desk?
A: 露茜的铅笔哪去了?在她的桌子上吗?

B: I can't see. I think they're in her pencil-box.
B: 我看不到。我想大概在她的铅笔盒里。

A: Where's her hat? Is it under her chair?
A: 她的帽子在那里,是在她的椅子底下吗?

B: Yes, it is.
B: 是的。

A:No, it isn't! That's a cat!
A: 不,不在!那是一只猫。

B: A cat? What's its name?
B: 一只猫?它叫什么名字?

A: I don't know.
A: 我不知道。

TEACHER: What are those?
老师:那些是什么?

TWINS: They are our coats, Miss Gao.
双胞胎:那是我们的外衣,高老师。

TEACHER: Put them over there, please.
老师:请把它们放到那边去。

TWINS: Yes, Miss Gao.
双胞胎:好的,高老师。

TEACHER: Meimei, what's that?
老师:美美,那是什么?

MEIMEI: Oh, that's her hat.
美美:那是她的帽子

TEACHER: It looks like a cat! Put it in your desk please, Lucy.
老师:看起来象只猫。露茜,请把它放到桌子里。

LUCY: Yes, Miss Gao.
露茜:好的,高老师。

Unit 11
JIM: Oh good, it's Li Lei. Hi, Li Lei!
吉姆:噢,是李磊,李磊你好!

LI LEI: Hello, Jim. Good! You're at home. How are you?
李磊:你好,吉姆,太好了,你在家呢!你好吗?

JIM: Fine, thank you. How are you?
吉姆:我很好,谢谢,你好吗?

LI LEI: I'm fine, too, thanks.
李磊:我也挺好的,谢谢!

JIM: Nice to see you. Please come in. This way, please.
吉姆:很高兴见到你,进来吧!请这边走。

LI LEI: Ok! Thanks.
李磊:谢谢!

JIM: Dad, this is Li Lei. Li Lei, this is my father.
吉姆:爸爸,这是李磊,李磊,这是我爸爸。

LI LEI: Good afternoon, Mr. Green.
李磊:下午好,格林先生。

FATHER: Good afternoon, Li Lei! Nice to meet you. How do you do?
父亲:你好。见到你很高兴。

LI LEI: How do you do?
李磊:你好。

FATHER: Please sit down.
父亲:请坐。

LI LEI: Thank you.
李磊:谢谢。

KATE: Oh, this is my cat, Mimi!
凯特:这是我的小猫咪咪。

LI LEI: Hello, Mimi! You look like Lucy's hat!
李磊:你好,咪咪,你真像露茜的帽子呀!

KATE: Who's Lucy?
凯特:谁是露茜?

JIM: She's a new student. She's American.
吉姆:她是个新来的同学,是个美国人。

LI LEI: But her cat's Chinese!
李磊:但是她的猫是只中国猫。

Unit 12
MEIMEI: Where's Wuhan? Do you know?
梅梅:你知道武汉在哪吗?

LILY: Er, is it in Hebei?
莉莉

:是在河北吗?

MEIMEI: No. It's in Hubei.
梅梅:不是,是在湖北。

LILY: Hubei? I can't find it. Where is it?
莉莉:湖北?我找不到,在哪儿?

MEIMEI: It's here.
梅梅:在这儿。

JIM: Excuse me, Han Meimei. I can't find the broom. Can you see it?
吉姆:我找不到扫帚了,韩梅梅,你看见了吗?

MEIMEI: I'm sorry, I can't. Is it under the teacher's desk?
梅梅:对不起,我没见过,是不是在老师的讲桌底下?

JIM: No, it isn't.
吉姆:不,不在那里。

MEIMEI: Er, is it under that window?
梅梅:是在窗户下面吗?

JIM: No, it isn't.
吉姆:也没有。

MEIMEI: I know! It's behind the door!
梅梅:我知道了,是在门后。

JIM: Yes, you're right! Thanks.
吉姆:对,在这儿,谢谢!

Unit 13
A: What's that over there?
A: 那边的是什么呀?

B: Where?
B: 在哪呢?

A: Over there, on the hill.
A: 那边,山上。

B: It's a car.
B: 是一辆车。

A: What colour is it?
A: 什么颜色的?

B: It's red. It's a red car.
B: 红色的,一辆红色的车。

A: Is that a car, too?
A: 那也是一辆车吗?

B: Yes, it is.
B: 是的。

A: What colour is it?
A: 什么颜色的?

B: It's black. It's a black car.
B: 是黑色的,一辆黑色的车。

MEIMEI: Excuse me, Jim. Who's that man?
美美:吉姆,那个人是谁?

JIM: Which man?
吉姆:哪个人?

MEIMEI: The one in the white car.
美美:在那辆白色车里的人。

JIM: Oh, that's my father!
吉姆:噢,那是我爸爸。

JIM: Meimei, who's that boy?
吉姆:美美,那个男孩是谁?

MEIMEI: Which boy?
美美:哪个男孩?

JIM: The one on the black bike.
吉姆:骑在那辆黑色的自行车上的男孩。

MEIMEI: Oh, that's Lin Tao.
美美:噢,那是林涛。

MEIMEI: Jim, who's that woman?
美美:吉姆, 那个女的是谁?

JIM: Which woman?
吉姆:哪个女的?

MEIMEI: The one in the red coat.
美美:穿红色上衣的那个。

JIM: Oh, that's Mrs. Brown.
吉姆: 噢,那是布郎太太。

MEIMEI: Who's that girl?
美美:那个女孩是谁?

JIM: Which girl?
吉姆:哪个女孩?

MEIMEI: The one behind the tree.
美美:在树后面的那个女孩。

JIM: Oh, that's my sister, Kate. Come here, Kate. I can see you.
吉姆:哦,是我妹妹。凯特。过来凯特,我看见你了。

A: What are these?
A: 这些是什么啊?

B: Can't you see? They're boxes!
B: 你没看到吗?是一些箱子。

A: Yes, but what are in the boxes?
A: 哦,那箱子里是什么呢?

B: Oh, sweaters.
B: 羊毛衫。

A: What colour are they?
A: 什么颜色的呢?

B: They're blue.
B: 是蓝色的。

A: What are those?
A: 那些是什么?

B: They're cats.
B: 是一些小

猫。

A: What colour are they?
A: 他们是什么颜色的?

B: I don't know. I can't see!
B: 我不知道,我看不见。

A: What can you see in Picture 1?
A: 在第一幅画里你能看见什么?

B: I can see a sweater.
B: 我看见了一件羊毛衫。

A: What colour is it?
A: 什么颜色的?

B: I think it's green.
B: 我想是绿色的。

A: OK! Colour it green, please!
A: 好!请把它染成绿色的。

B: OK!
B: 好吧!

Unit 15
JIM: What's that?
吉姆:那是什么?

LI LEI: It's my watch.
李磊:是我的手表。

JIM: That's nice. Is it new?
吉姆:挺漂亮的,是新的吗?

LI LEI: Yes, it is.
李磊:是的。

JIM: You must look after it. Give it to Mr. Hu.
吉姆:你一定要好好保管啊!让胡老师帮你拿着。

LI LEI: OK. Thanks.
李磊:好吧,谢谢。

LI LEI: Excuse me, Mr. Hu. Can you look after my watch, please?
李磊:劳驾,胡老师,你能帮我保管一下我的手表吗?

MR. HU: OK.
胡先生:可以。

LI LEI: Thank you very much.
李磊:谢谢。

MR. HU: Whose is this watch?
胡先生:这块表是谁的?

LI LEI: Is it a black one?
李磊:是快黑的吗?

MR. HU: Yes, it is.
胡先生:是啊!

LI LEI: I think it's mine. Yes, it is.
李磊:我想可能是我的,没错,是我的。

MR. HU: Here you are!
胡先生:给你。

LI LEI: Thank you very much.
李磊:太感谢了。

A: What's the time?
A: 几点了?

B: It's six o'clock.
B: 六点钟了。

A: What's the time?
A: 几点了?

B: It's seven.
B: 七点了。

A: What's the time?
A: 几点了?

B: It's seven o five.
B: 七点零五了。

A: What's the time?
A: 几点了?

B: It's seven ten.
B: 七点十分了。

A: What's the time?
A: 几点了?

B: It's seven fifteen.
B: 七点十五了。

A: What's the time?
A: 几点了?

B: It's seven twenty.
B: 七点二十了。

A: What's the time?
A: 几点了?

B: It's seven twenty-five.
B: 七点二十五了。

A: What's the time?
A: 几点了?

B: It's eight thirty.
B: 八点三十。

A: What's the time?
A: 几点了?

B: It's eight thirty-five.
B: 八点三十五。

A: What's the time?
A: 几点了?

B: It's nine forty.
B: 九点四十了。

A: What's the time?
A: 几点了?

B: It's five forty-five.
B: 五点四十五了。

A: What's the time?
A: 几点了?

B: It's twelve fifty-five.
B: 十二点五十五了。

A: Excuse me. What's the time, please?
A: 对不起,请问几点了?

B: Sorry, I don't know. My watch is at home.
B: 对不起,我不知道,我把表放在家里了。

A: Hi, Jim. What's the time?
A: 喂,吉姆, 几点了?

C: Let me see. It's about four thirty.
C: 我看看,大约四点半了。


A: Thanks very much. I must go!
A: 谢谢,我必须走了。

A: Excuse me. What's the time?
A: 对不起,几点了?

B: I think it's about five o'clock.
B: 我想大约快五点了。

C: Let me see. No, it's 5:10.
C: 让我看看,不,是五点十分了。

A: Oh, I must go home.
A: 噢,我必须回家了。

Unit 16
LI LEI:What's that, Jim? Is it a picture?
李磊:吉姆,那是什么?一张照片?

JIM:Yes, it is an old photo of my family.
吉姆:是的,是我们家的一张老照片。

LI LEI:Can I see it?
李磊:我可以看看吗?

JIM:Ok, look, here are my father and mother.
吉姆:看,这是我爸爸和我妈妈。

LI LEI:They look young! Who's that man?
李磊:他们看上去好年轻啊!那个人是谁?

JIM:The one behind my mother?
吉姆:在我妈妈后边的那个吗?

LI LEI:Yes.
李磊:是的。

JIM:That's my mother's brother.
吉姆:是我妈妈的哥哥。

LI LEI:He looks young,too.
李磊:他看上去也很年轻。

LI LEI:Who's that?
李磊:那是谁呢?

JIM:Who? The baby?
吉姆:谁?那个小孩?

LI LEI:Yes.
李磊:是。

JIM:Guess!
吉姆:猜猜吧!

LI LEI:Is it your sister, Kate?
李磊:是你的妹妹,凯特?

JIM:No!
吉姆:不对。

LI LEI:Is it your brother?
李磊:是你弟弟?

JIM:No!
吉姆:不是。

LI LEI:I know-it's you!
李磊:我知道-是你。

JIM:Yes, I look young,too!
吉姆:我看上去也很年轻。

LI LEI:How old are you in the picture?
李磊:相片里的你多大了?

JIM:I don't know. One, I think.
吉姆:不知道,我想一岁。

My name is Kate Green. I am English. I am seven. This is a picture of my family at home.
我的名字是凯特格林,我是个英国人,七岁了。这是我们全家在家里照的一张照片。

You can see my father, my mother,and my brother, Jim. I have a cat. Its name is Mimi. It's a Chinese cat. Oh, where is it? Can you find it?
你可以看到我的爸爸,我妈妈,和我的哥哥Jim。我有一只小猫,名字叫Mimi,是一只中国猫。噢,它在哪儿呢?你能找到吗?

Unit 17
A: his box is big.
A: 这是个大盒子。
B:Is this box big? No, it's small.
B: 这个盒子大吗?不,是小的。

A: These bags are heavy.
A: 这是些重的盒子。

B: Are these bags heavy? No, they're light.
B: 这些盒子重吗?B:不,是轻的。

A: This bottle is full.
A: 这个瓶子是满的。

B:This one is empty. Could I have a full one, please?
B: 这一个是空的。A:我能有一个满的吗?

LIU MING: Good morning, Mr Hu.
刘明:早上好,胡先生。

TEACHER: Good morning, Liu Ming.
老师:早上好,刘明。

LIU MING: That's a big box. Is it heavy? Please let me help you.
刘明:这是个大盒子。重吗?让我

来帮你。

TEACHER: No, thanks. It's big, but it isn't heavy. It's light.
老师:不用了,谢谢,是大盒子,但不重。很轻。

LIU MING: Is it?
刘明:是吗?

TEACHER: Yes, it's empty. Look!
老师:是的,你看,是空的。

TEACHER: I want to take some books to the classroom. Could you help me, please?
老师:我想把一些书拿到教室里,你能帮个忙吗?

LIU MING: Certainly!
刘明:当然可以。

TEACHER: Thanks. Let's put these books in the box.
老师:谢谢,把这些书放到箱子里。

LIU MING: OK.
刘明:好吧!

TEACHER: The box is heavy. Can you carry it?
老师:这个箱子很重,你能搬动吗?

LIU MING: Yes, I can.
刘明:是的,我行。

TEACHER: OK. Could you take it to the classroom?
老师:好,那你能搬到教室里吗?

LIU MING: Certainly!
刘明:当然可以。

TEACHER: Thanks.
老师:谢谢。

LIU MING: You're welcome.
刘明:不用谢。

FATHER: Could you help me please, girls? I want to put these things in the car.
爸爸:姑娘们,能帮帮我吗?我想把这些东西放到车里面。

TWINS: Certainly, Dad.
双胞胎: 当然可以,爸爸。

LUCY: Dad, this bag is too big. We can't carry it.
露西: 爸爸,这个包太重了,我搬不动。

FATHER: OK. Let me help you. There! OK?
爸爸:我来帮你,瞧,行了吧?

LUCY: Thanks, Dad.
露西: 谢谢,爸爸。

LILY: Dad, this box is too heavy. We can't carry it.
莉莉:爸爸,这个箱子太重了,我搬不动。

FATHER: OK. Let me help you. There!
爸爸:好,让我来帮你。

LILY: Thanks, Dad.
莉莉:谢谢,爸爸。

LUCY: Dad, we can't put this basket in the car. The car's too full.
露西: 爸爸,车里放不下这个篮子,车子里太满了。

FATHER: OK. Put the basket over there.
爸爸:好吧,把篮子放在那吧!

FATHER: Are all the things in the car now?
爸爸:现在所有的东西都在车上吗?

TWINS: Yes, they are.
双胞胎: 是的。

FATHER: Good. Now give me a bottle of orange,please.
爸爸: 好,现在请给我一瓶橙汁吧!

LUCY: Here you are, Dad.
露西: 爸爸,给你。

FATHER: This bottle is empty.
爸爸:这瓶是空的。

LUCY: Oh, sorry! Here's a full one.
露西: 对不起。这里有一瓶满的。

FATHER: Thanks, Lucy.
爸爸:谢谢,Lucy.

A:Where's my skirt, mother? Do you know?
A: 妈妈,你知道我的衬衫在哪吗?

B:Is it in the box?
B: 在这个箱子里吧?

A:Let me have a look. Oh, here it is. But it's an old one. Where is my new one?
A: 让我看看,在这里,这是那个旧的,我那件新的哪去了呢?

B:I don't know. What about this blue one?
B: 我不清楚,这个蓝的怎么样?

A:Is it too small?
A: 这件太小了吧?

B:I think

it's all right.
B: 我觉得可以。

A: Oh, yes. Thanks, mother.
A: 谢谢妈妈。

Unit 18
HER: Jim! Come here, please.
妈妈: 吉姆,请过来。

JIM: Yes, Mum.
吉姆: 好的,妈妈。

MOTHER: Jim, is this your football sock?
妈妈: 这是你的足球袜吗?

JIM: Yes, it is.
吉姆: 是的。

MOTHER: Where's the other one?
妈妈: 另一只在哪儿?

JIM: I think it's under the table.
吉姆: 我想可能在桌子底下。

MOTHER: Put them away, please. You must look after your things.
妈妈: 把他们放好。你得能看好自己的东西。

JIM: Sorry!
吉姆: 对不起。

KATE: Jim, could you help me, please?
凯特:吉姆,你能帮我吗?

JIM: What's wrong?
吉姆:怎么了?

KATE: I want my kite. It's in that tree.
凯特:我在拿我的风筝,在树上呢!

JIM: OK! Don't worry. I can get it.
吉姆:不用担心,我能拿下来。

KATE: Is it broken?
凯特:弄坏了吗?

JIM: I don't think so. Here you are. Catch!
吉姆:我觉得没有。给你,接住!

KATE: Oh, thank you.
凯特:谢谢!

JIM: Kate!
吉姆:凯特!

KATE: What's wrong, Jim?
凯特:怎么了?吉姆?

JIM: I can't get down.
吉姆:我下不来了。

KATE: Don't worry. Li lei.
凯特:不用担心。李磊。

LI LEI: Hi, Kate. What's wrong?
李磊:哎,凯特,怎么了?

KATE: It's Jim. He's in that tree. He can't get down. Can you help him?
凯特:是吉姆,他在树上,下不来了,你能帮他吗?

LI LEI: Don't worry. I can help him.
李磊:不用着急,我来帮他。

LI LEI: Jim! Come this way, please!
李磊:吉姆,朝这边来。

JIM: OK. Thanks.
吉姆:谢谢!

LI LEI: Now, come here, to the wall.
李磊:现在到墙这边来。

JIM: Right. I'm OK now, thank goodness!
吉姆:好了,没事了,谢天谢地!

KATE: Don't thank goodness. Thank Li Lei.
凯特:不要谢天谢地,要谢李磊。

JIM: Thanks very much!
吉姆:太感谢你了!

LI LEI: You're welcome.
李磊:别客气。

LILY: Jim, could you help us, please?
莉莉: 吉姆,你能帮我们吗?

JIM: Certainly, Lily. What's wrong?
吉姆: 当然可以,Lily,怎么啦?

LILY: It's this plane.
莉莉: 这个飞机。

JIM: That's a nice plane. Whose is it?
吉姆: 这个飞机很漂亮,是谁的呀?

LILY: It's ours.
莉莉: 是我们的。

JIM: What's wrong with it?
吉姆: 怎么了?

LILY: I think it's broken.
莉莉: 我觉得好象坏了。

JIM: Let me see. Oh dear! Yes, it is broken.
吉姆: 让我看看,天哪!是坏了。

LILY: Oh no! Can you mend it?
莉莉: 你能修好吗?

JIM: Sorry, I don't think so.
吉姆: 对不起,我不行。

LUCY: Let me have a look, please.
露西: 来让我看看。

JIM: Here you

are.
吉姆: 给你。

LUCY: Hmm! I think I can mend it. But I want a knife. Do you have a knife?
露西: 我想我可以,但需要一个小刀,你有吗?

JIM: Yes, I have a small one.
吉姆: 我有一个小的。

LUCY: Give it to me, please.
露西: 给我。

JIM: Here you are.
吉姆: 给你。

LUCY: Thanks.
露西: 谢谢!

A: Can you help her?
A: 你能帮她吗?

B: Certainly! What's wrong?
B: 当然可以,怎么了?

A: Her kite is broken. Can you mend it?
A: 这个风筝坏了。你能修好吗?

B: I think so. Let me see.
B: 我想可以的。让我看看。

A: Yes, here you are.Thanks very much!
A: 给你。太谢谢你了!

Unit 19
MEIMEI: Hello, Lily! How are you today?
梅梅: 喂,莉莉,你好。

LILY: Fine, thanks. How are you?
莉莉: 谢谢,你好吗?

MEIMEIi: Fine! I have a new watch. Do you like it?
梅梅: 很好,我有一块新手表,你喜欢它吗?

LILY: Yes, it's very nice. What's the time, please?
莉莉: 挺漂亮的,现在几点了?

MEIMEI: It's four o'clock.
梅梅: 四点了。

LILY: Oh, it's time to play games.
莉莉: 该运动运动去了。

MEIMEI: OK! Let's go.
梅梅: 好吧!我们走。

LILY: Yes, let's.
莉莉: 走吧。

WOMAN: Can I help you?
女士: 你们要点什么?

A: Yes. Er, what would you like?
A: 嗯,你想要点什么?

B: I don't know.
B: 我不知道。

A: Well, would you like something to drink? What about a glass of milk?
A: 你想喝些什么吗?要不要一杯牛奶?

B: No, thanks. I think I'd like a bottle of orange. What about you?
B: 不,谢谢,我想来瓶橙汁。你呢?

A: I'd like a cup of tea. What about something to eat?
A: 我想来杯茶。吃点什么呢?

B: Some cakes, please.
B: 吃几块蛋糕吧。

A: We would like a cup of tea, a bottle of orange, and four cakes, please.
A: 请给我们来一杯茶,一瓶橙汁,和四块蛋糕。

WOMAN: OK. … Here you are.
女士: 好,给你。

Unit 20
JIM: Bill! Here you are! Catch!
吉姆:比尔,给你,接住!

JIM: Oh, sorry!
吉姆:喔,对不起。

JIM: Are you OK?
吉姆:你没事吧?

LING FENG: Yes, I'm fine. Please don' worry!
凌峰:我没事的,别担心。

LING: Excuse me, are you American?
凌峰:你是美国人吗?

JIM: No, I'm English.
吉姆:不,是英国人。

LING: My name's Ling Feng.
凌峰:我叫凌峰.

JIM: I'm Jim-Jim Green. This is my friend, Bill-Bill Smith. He's American.
吉姆:我叫吉姆格林,这是我的朋友比尔斯密斯。他是美国人。

BILL: Hi! Nice to meet you, Ling Feng!
比尔:很高兴见到你.

LING: Hi! Nice to meet you, too!
凌峰:我也很高兴见到你。

LING: Excuse me, what's that in English?
凌峰:这个用英语该怎么说呢?

J

IM: It's a frisby. Do you want a go?
吉姆:是frisby(飞盘)。你想试试吗?

LING: OK.Thanks. 凌峰:谢谢。

JIM: Don't throw it like that.Throw it like this.
吉姆:不要那样扔,要这样。

LING: Like this?
凌峰:像这样?

JIM: Yes, that's right. Good!
吉姆:对,正确,很好!

ANN: Hi, Ling Feng! That's a nice kite!
安:喂,凌峰,那个风筝好漂亮。

LING: Do you want a go?
凌峰:你想试一下吗?

ANN: Yes, please.
安:是的。

LING: OK. Run with it like this.
凌峰:带着它这样跑。

ANN: Like this?
安:像这样吗?

LING: Yes. That's right.
凌峰:没错。

ANN: It's too hard. Oh, dear! Is it broken?
安:太难了,天那!风筝被弄坏了!

LING: No, it's OK.
凌峰:没有,还好着呢!

ANN: Thank goodness!
安:谢天谢地!

LING: Let me help you. Do it like this.
凌峰:我来帮你,要这样做。

ANN: Oh, look! It's high!
安:快看,多高呀!

LING: You see, it's easy. Run! Good!
凌峰:你看,挺简单的,跑起来,好!

ANN: Great! Look! I can do it.
安:天哪!我也会了!

This is Mr Green's room.
这是格林先生的房间。

There is a picture on the wall.
墙上有一张画。

There is a river in the picture.
画里面有一条河。

There is a boat in the river.
河里有一条船。

There are some hills in the picture, too.
画上有一些山。

Can you see the trees?
你能看见树吗?

They are near the river.
他们紧靠着河。

Unit 21
A:Are there any birds in the picture?
A: 画里面有鸟吗?

B:Yes, there are.
B: 是的,有。

A:Are there any trees in the picture?
A: 画里面有树吗?

B:Yes, there is one.
B: 是的,有一棵。

A:Are there any boats in the picture?
A: 画里面有船吗?

B:Yes, there are.
B: 是的,有。

A:Are there any hills in the picture?
A: 画里面有山吗?

B:Yes, there are.
B: 是的,有。

A:Are there any houses in the picture?
A: 画里面有房子吗?

B:Yes, there is one.
B: 是的,有一个。

A:Are there any flowers in the picture?
A: 画里面有花吗?

B:Yes, there are.
B: 是的,有。

A:Is there a river in the picture?
A: 画里有一条河吗?

B:yes, there is.
B: 是的,有一条。

A:Is there a ball under the table?
A: 桌子上有一只球吗?

B:No, there isn't.
B: 不,没有。

A:Are there any children in the room?
A: 屋子里有小孩吗?

B:Yes. There are two.
B: 是的,有两个。

A:Are there any women near the house?
A: 房子附近有女人吗?

B:No, there aren't (any).
B: 不,没有。

Look at the picture.
看这幅图画。

There is a boat in the river.
小河里有一条船。

There is a house near the river.
小河旁有

一间房子。

Behind the house there is a tree.
房子后面有一棵树。

In the tree there is a bird.
树上有一只鸟。

Is there a cat in the tree?
树上有猫吗?

Unit 22
A:What are you doing?
A: 你在干什么?

B:I'm thinking.
B: 我在思考。

A:What are you doing?
A: 你在干什么?

B:I'm writing.
B: 我在写字。

A:What are you doing?
A: 你在干什么?

B:I'm reading a book.
B: 我在读书。

A:What are you doing?
A: 你在干什么?

B:I'm listening to her.
B: 我在听她说话。

A:What are you doing?
A: 你在干什么?

B:I'm cleaning the house.
B: 我在打扫房间。

A:What are you doing?
A: 你在干什么?

B:I'm drinking tea.
B: 我在喝茶。

A:What are you doing?
A: 你在干什么?

B:I'm eating some meat.
B: 我在吃肉。

A:What are you doing?
A: 你在干什么?

B:I'm mending a clock.
B: 我在修表。

A:What are you doing?
A: 你在干什么?

B:I'm counting the new books.
B: 我在数新书。

A:What are you doing?
A: 你在干什么?

B:I'm looking at the blackboard.
B: 我在看黑板。

MUM:What are you doing?
妈妈:你在干什么?

SON:I'm doing my homework.
儿子:我在写作业。

DAD:What are you doing?
爸爸:你在干什么?

LILY:I'm reading a book.
莉莉:我在读书。

MUM:What are you doing?
妈妈:你在干什么?

SON:I'm mending my bike.
儿子:我在修自行车。

MUM:Could you come here, please? I want some help.
妈妈:你能来这儿一下吗?我需要帮忙。

SUN:Certainly! I'm coming now, Mum!
儿子:当然可以,妈妈,我马上就来。

DAD:Could you come here, please? I want some help.
爸爸:你能来这儿一下吗?我需要帮忙。

LILY:Certainly! I'm coming now, Dad!
莉莉:当然可以,爸爸,我马上就来。

DAD:I'm talking. You are not talking. You're listening to me .
爸爸:我在说话。你没在说话。你在听我说话。

MUM:Jim is writing. Lily isn't writing. She's looking at the blackboard.
妈妈:吉姆在写字。莉莉没在写字。她在看黑板。

DAD:Open the door, please, Lucy. Lily, is she opening the door?
爸爸:露茜,请把门打开。莉莉,她在开门吗?

LILY:Yes, she is.
莉莉:是的,她在开门。

DAD:Don't close the window, Jim.Is he closing the window, Lily?
爸爸:吉姆请不要把窗户关上。莉莉,他在关窗吗?

LILY:No, he isn't.
莉莉:不,他没有。

A:Excuse me, Mr Green. I can't find the twins.
A: 对不起,格林先生,我找不到那对双胞胎了。

B:Oh, we must find them. What are they wearing?
B: 哦,我们必须找到她们。她们穿什么衣服?

A:Well, Lucy is wearing blue trousers and a blouse.
A: 恩…,露茜穿着一条蓝裤子和一件衬衫



B:No sweater?
B: 没穿毛衣?

A:No, she isn't wearing a sweater. She's wearing a white blouse.
A: 没穿。她穿了一件白色的衬衫?

B:What about Lily? Is she wearing the same clothes?
B: 莉莉呢?她也穿一样的衣服吗?

A:No. She's wearing green trousers, and a yellow sweater.
A: 不。她穿绿色裤子,黄色毛衣。

B:Right! Let's go and find them.
B: 好的,咱们去找她们。

Unit 23
WOMAN: Good morning.
女士:早上好。

MR GREEN: Good morning. Could I have some bottles of milk, please?
格林先生:早上好。我想买几瓶牛奶?

WOMAN: Sorry, there aren't any. Would you like some bottles of orange?
女士:对不起,没有了,您要几瓶橙汁怎么样?

MR GREEN: OK.
格林先生:好吧!

WOMAN: How many would you like?
女士:您想买几瓶呢?

MR GREEN: Three, please.
格林先生:三瓶。

WOMAN: Here you are.
女士:给您。

MR GREEN: Thanks.
格林先生:谢谢。

TEACHER: Jim, could you help me, please? I want to get some books.
老师:吉姆,你能帮我一下吗?我想拿些书。

JIM: Yes, Miss Gao! How many are there?
吉姆:可以,高老师,有多少呢?

TEACHER: About fifty.
老师:大约有五十本。

JIM: Are they new?
吉姆:是新的吗?

TEACHER: Yes, they're our new reading books. Is the box too heavy?
老师:对,这些是我们的新教科书,这个箱子重吗?

JIM: No, I can carry it.
吉姆:不,我能搬得动。

TEACHER: Good. Put it on the small table, please.
老师:好,把箱子放在那个小桌子上吧!

TEACHER: Thank you,Jim. Please sit down. Could you count them, please, Lucy?
老师:谢谢你吉姆, 坐下吧!你能数数吗?鲁茜?

LUCY: Yes, Miss Gao.
吉姆:可以,高老师。

In Miss Gao's class there are forty-six students. There are twenty-four boys, and twenty-two girls. One of the boys is English. His name is Jim. All the other boys are Chinese. All of the Chinese students are Young Pioneers.
在高老师的班上有四十六个学生。二十四个男生,二十二个女生。有一个男孩是英国人,他的名字叫吉姆。其余的男孩都是中国人。所有的中国学生都是少先队员。

In the class there are two American girls. They are twins. Their names are Lily and Lucy. All the other girls are Chinese. "American - English - Chinese! There's no difference," says Wei Hua. "We are all friends!"
在班上有两个美国女孩,他们是双胞胎,名字叫鲁茜、莉莉。其余的女孩是中国人。"美国,英国,中国没有什么区别",魏华说,"我们都是好朋友"。

Unit 24
LI LEI: How do you spell Monday?
李磊:Monday怎么拼写呢?

POLLY: Er, M-U-N-D-A-Y.
波利:嗯,是M-U-N-D-A-Y。

LI LEI: No! O, not U!
李磊:是O,不是U。

POLLY: Sorry

, sorry, Polly says sorry!
波利:对不起。

A: I want to go to the shop. I want an eraser.
A: 我想去商店买块橡皮。

B: I think the shop is closed at this time of day.
B: 我想商店在这个时间已经关门了。

A: No, I think it's open. Look!
A: 不,我想开着呢!你看。

B: No, look, it says "Closed". It's not open this morning.
B: 不对,看!写着"关门"的,今天早上不开。

A: Oh dear! You're right.It's closed.
A: 哎吆!你说得对,是关着的。

A: Excuse me. Do you have an eraser?
A: 对不起,你有橡皮吗?

B: Yes, I do.
B: 我有。

A: Can I borrow it, please?
A: 我可以借用一下吗?

B: Certainly! Here you are.
B: 当然可以,给你。

A: Thanks.
A: 谢谢。

B: You're welcome. But, please give it back soon.
B: 不要客气。但是要及时还我。

A: OK.
A: 行。

A: Hello. Here's your eraser. Thanks very much!
A: 给你橡皮。谢谢。

B: Not at all.
B: 不用谢。

LI LEI: Hey, Jim! Can I borrow your ruler?
李磊:吉姆, 我能借用一下你的尺子吧!

JIM: Sorry, I don't have one. Ask Lily. I think she has one.
吉姆:对不起,我没有,问问莉莉,我想她可能有。

LI LEI: OK. Thanks a lot.
李磊:谢谢。

LI LEI: Lily, do you have a ruler?
李磊:莉莉,你有尺子吗?

LILY: Yes, I do. But it's only a small one.
莉莉:是的,有,但是很小。

LI LEI: That's OK. Can I borrow it, please?
李磊:没关系,我能借用一下吗?

LILY: Certainly. But please give it back soon.
莉莉:可以,但是用完后请及时还回来。

LI LEI: OK. Thanks very much!
李磊:好吧,多谢。

LILY: Not at all.
莉莉:不用谢。

Unit 25
A: Where's he from?
A: 他是从哪来的?

B: He's from England.
B: 从英国。

A: What about her?
A: 她呢?

B: Oh, she's from England, too.
B: 她呀!也是从英国来。

A: Are they from Australia?
A: 他们是来自澳大利亚吗?

B: No, they're from America.
B: 不,是美国的。

A: What about their cat?
A: 那她们的猫呢?

B: Oh, that's Chinese!
B: 是中国猫。

A: Hello! Where are you from?
A: 你好,你是从哪里来的?

B: I'm from Hangzhou. What about you?
B: 杭州,你呢?

A: Oh, I'm from Suzhou.
A: 我是苏州的。

A: Hi! Where are you from?
B:Hi ,你是哪里的?

B: I'm from Changsha. What about you?
A: 我是长沙的。你呢?

A: Oh, I'm from Changsha, too.
B: 我也是长沙的。

WANG: Excuse me! Are you from the USA?
王:对不起,你是美国人吗?

JIM: No, I come from England.
吉姆:不对,我是英国的。

WANG: How do you like China?
王:你喜欢中国吗?

JIM: Very much.
吉姆:很喜欢。

WANG: Do you speak Chinese?
王:你会讲汉语吗?

JI

M: Only a little.
吉姆:一点点。

WANG: Excuse me, are you from England?
王:对不起,问一下,你是英国人吗?

TWINS: No, we come from the USA.
双胞胎:不,我们是美国人。

WANG: How do you like China?
王:你们喜欢中国吗?

TWINS: We like it very much. It's great!
双胞胎:我们非常喜欢,太好了!

WANG: What do you like about China?
王:你们喜欢中国什么呢?

TWINS: The people--and the food!
双胞胎:中国人和中国食品。

MISS JOHUNT
宙魂特小姐

616 Lincoln Drive
林肯街616

New york
纽约

USA
美国

Dear Jo,
亲爱的宙小姐,

China is great! We like school, and the food is good too. Lucy and I go to school six days a week. We stay at home on Sundays. We play games on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The Chinese people are very friendly. They teach us Chinese and we teach them English. Please write soon!
中国太棒啦!我们喜欢学校,这里的吃的也挺好。鲁茜和我每周上六天课。周日我们呆在家里。周二、周四玩游戏。中国人很友好。他们教我们汉语,我们教他们英语。请赶快回信。

Love from
爱你的

Lily
莉莉

Unit 26
Han Meimei likes bananas a lot.
韩梅梅喜欢吃香蕉。

She doesn't like milk.
她不喜欢喝牛奶。

She likes rice and bread a little.
她有点喜欢吃米饭和面包。

She doesn't like eggs.
她不喜欢吃鸡蛋。

My friend Fang Ming likes meat and rice very much.
我的朋友方明非常喜欢吃肉和米饭。

She likes bread and milk a little, but she doesn't like eggs at all.
她吃点面包,喝些牛奶还行,但是不喜欢吃鸡蛋。

What about bananas?
那么香蕉呢?

"I don't know", she says.
她说"我不知道"。

This is Uncle Wang. Uncle Wang likes making things.
这是王叔叔。王叔叔喜欢做东西。

He makes many things.
他做了很多东西。

Today he is making a machine. He wants to ride the machine like a bike and fly it like a plane.
今天他在造一个机器。他想让机器可以像自行车那样骑,可以像飞机那样飞。

What is the name of the machine?
机器的名字叫什么呢?

"I don't know," he says. "It isn't a plane, and it isn't a bike. I think we can say it's a plike."
"我不知道",他说,"不是飞机,也不是自行车,我想可以把它叫飞车"。

Can his machine fly?
他的机器能飞吗?

"I don't think so," he says.
"我想不可以。"他说。

"Not today. Come back tomorrow!"
"今天不行,明天再过来吧!"

Unit 27
A: What's your name?
A: 你叫什么名字?

B: Chen Fang.
B: 陈芳?

A: What do you do?
A: 你干什么?

B: I'm a farmer.
B: 我是一个农民。

A: Where do you work?
A: 你在哪上班?

B: Oh, on a farm near here.What about you?

What do you do?
B: 离这儿很近的一个农场。你呢?你是干什么的?

A: Oh, I'm a ….
A: 我是…

LI FEN: Good evening! Mr Green, where are you from?
李芬:晚上好,格林先生,你是哪里来的?

MR GREEN: I'm from London.
格林先生:伦敦。

LI FEN: Where do you work?
李芬:你在哪儿上班?

MR GREEN: I work in a middle school near here. I'm a teacher.
格林先生:我在附近的一个中学教学。我是个教师。

LI FEN: What do you teach?
李芬:你教什么呢?

MR GREEN: I teach English.
格林先生:我教英语。

LI FEN: Do you speak Chinese?
李芬:你讲汉语吗?

MR GREEN: A little. I go to Chinese classes every week.
格林先生:一点点,我每周去汉语班上课。

LI FEN: Good! Do you like working in China?
李芬:很好,你喜欢在中国工作吗?

MR GREEN: Yes, I do. I like it a lot. The Chinese people are very friendly.
格林先生:是的,我非常喜欢,中国人非常友好。

LI FEN: Do you have any children?
李芬:你有小孩吗?

MR GREEN: Yes, I do. I have two, a son and a daughter.
格林先生:有两个,一个儿子,一个女儿。

LI FEN: Are they with you in China?
李芬:他们都和你一块儿在中国吗?

MR GREEN: Yes, they are.
格林先生:是的。

LI FEN: Do they go to school in China?
李芬:他们在中国上学?

MR GREEN: Yes, they do.
格林先生:他们是。

LI FEN: Are you all in the same school?
李芬:你们在同一个学校吗?

MR GREEN: No, we aren't. The children go to a different school.
格林先生:不是,两个去的是另外一个学校。

Mr Green is from England. He teaches English in a middle school. He speaks some Chinese, but not much. He goes to Chinese classes every week.
格林先生从英国来。他在一所中学教英语。他讲点汉语,但是不多。他每周都要去上汉语课。

He likes working in China very much. He says the Chinese people are very friendly. He has a son and a daughter. They go to school here, too, but to a different school.
他很喜欢在中国工作。他说中国人都很热情。他有一个儿

Unit 28
MOTHER: Jim ! Jim ! It's time to get up !
妈妈:吉姆,吉姆,该起床了!

JIM: What's the time?
吉姆:几点了?

MOTHER: It's seven thirty!
妈妈:七点半了!

JIM: Oh ! I must get up. I'm late.
吉姆:我必须起床了,要迟到了。

KATE: What's Jim doing?
凯特:吉姆在干什么?

MOTHER: He's putting on his school clothes.
妈妈:他在穿校服。

KATE: Where's he going?
凯特:他要去哪?

MOTHER: He's going to school.
妈妈:上学。

KATE: Jim, what day is it today?
凯特:吉姆,今天星期几了?

JIM: Don't speak to me now, Kate. I must go. I'm late !
吉姆:凯特,

不要和我说了,我必须走了,要迟到了。

KATE: Late? No, you aren't. You're early. It's Sunday today !
凯特:晚了?没有啊!你挺早的呢,今天是星期日。

On weekdays, I get up at 6:30. I have breakfast at 7:00 and then I go to school. I go to school by bike.
我平时六点半起床。我七点吃早餐,然后去上学。我是骑自行车上学。

I get to school at about 7:30 every day. I don't like to be late. We begin classes at 8:00.
我每天七点半到校。我不喜欢迟到。我们八点上课。

We have lunch in the middle of the day. In the afternoon, classes are over at 3:30, and I get home at about 4:00. But often we play games, and I get home at 5:00. We have supper at about 6:00.
我们中午吃饭。下午三点半下课,我大概四点到家。但是我们经常玩游戏,所以是五点到家。我们六点吃晚饭。

In the evening I do my homework. I often watch TV, but sometimes I read. I go to bed at about 10:00.
晚上我做作业。我经常看电视,有时看书。我大概十点上床睡觉。

Unit 29
JIM: Han Meimei, can I borrow your ruler, please?
吉姆:韩梅梅,借我你的格尺用一下吧。

MEIMEI: Sorry. It's at home. But you can buy one in the shop.
梅梅:对不起,我的格尺在家里。你去商店里买一个吧。

JIM: Which shop?
吉姆:哪个商店?

MEIMEI: The one near the school. It sells books and things like that.
梅梅:就是学校附近的那个。卖书之类的东西。

JIM: I think it's closed.
吉姆:我想已经关门了吧。

MEIMEI: No, it's open. It closes at six.
梅梅:不,还没关。六点才关门。

A:How much is the pen?
A: 这支笔多少钱?

B:This one is 3 yuan. That's dear.That one is only 90 fen. That's cheap.
B: 这支笔三块钱,太贵了。那支笔只有九毛钱,很便宜。

A:Which one is cheap? Which one is dear?
A: 哪一支便宜?哪一支贵?
MOTHER: I want to go shopping. Can you come with me, please? You can help me carry the things.
妈妈:我想去商店买东西,你能和我一起去吗?你可以帮我拿点东西。

KATE: Certainly. Do you have the shopping basket?
凯特:当然可以。你拿购物篮了吗?

MOTHER: No, I don't. Would you get it, please?
妈妈:没有。你帮我拿一下吧。

KATE: Yes, Mum. What do you want to buy?
凯特:好,妈妈。你想买什么?

MOTHER: I want to buy some food for supper this evening.
妈妈:我想买点晚饭用的东西。

KATE: Don't we have any food for supper?
凯特:我们晚饭没有东西吃了吗?

MOTHER: There's only bread and water!
妈妈:只有面包和水了。

The shop near our school
我们学校附近的商店

Near our school there is a shop. It's big. It sells a lot of things. In this shop you can buy school things, like exercise books, rulers, pens,

下载文档原格式

  / 21
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。